Preludes Ch. 11: Rumor Has It

Story Info
Rachel's field trip duties resume as word spreads.
11.1k words
4.84
14.2k
7

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading the PROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 10: Squeals on the Bus

CHAPTER 11

Rachel shook herself from her daze and stared straight ahead. The girl in the bathroom mirror looked back at her, matching her momentarily confused expression. She'd been lost in her memories of that day at the museum and it took her brain a few seconds to reboot to the present.

She let her gaze drift down across her body again resting just below her waist. She was still naked from the shower and she once again studied the meticulous work she'd done between her legs in preparation for Kevin's prom. As her eyes traced back up her stomach, over her full breasts, and finally back to the soft, attractive features of her face, she tingled with a feeling that she hadn't expected.

Disappointment.

Not disappointment in how her naked body looked. Far from it. Disappointment in the knowledge that no one would be seeing it that night.

She hadn't been in contact with almost anyone from her old school in close to a year. Outside of a few familiar faces from field hockey games or the occasional passerby at a party, she'd entirely moved on. Even from Kevin. She hadn't seen him in over two months and the phone call he'd given her to invite her to his prom had been the most substantive discussion they'd had over that stretch. Which, given what else she'd been doing while taking the call, made the whole thing even more unsettling.

But despite all that, and for reasons she didn't understand, Rachel felt a strange sense of disappointment in the relative benignity that the evening seemed to promise. Truthfully, she'd felt some regret over her decision to forgo her own prom at Pine Valley. She'd been asked by several hopeful suitors who'd clearly had their eyes on such an arrangement leading to an obvious offering of her famed oral generosity. And while part of her had wanted to shrug her shoulders and go ahead and be that cliché, the darkness in which she'd been wandering had made the thought of facing Rebecca and others at what was supposed to be a joyous event more than she was willing to endure.

So in a weird way, Kevin's invitation had offered her a second chance of sorts. She could still get dressed up and get her hair and makeup done all pretty. She could pose for the pictures and wear the corsage. And she wouldn't have to deal with the ugly parts of the equation. But it wasn't going to be the same. She wasn't going to get wild and loose and have some exciting, memorable hookup with her date. The very thought made her roll her eyes. Kevin was like a brother.

On the other hand, she would be running into people with whom she had mixed histories. Some people at Taylor Reed hated her and would be none too pleased with her presence. Others might be very eager to see her face, but for a different reason that wasn't all that glowingly positive either. She'd earned herself an honest reputation with quite a few boys, and it was likely that when she saw them and looked into their eyes, she'd know they were thinking the same things.

The images of hookups of her past flashed through her brain and Rachel whimpered almost inaudibly. She quickly shook the thought away and tried to focus on the present. It didn't matter that she'd be getting her hair done and wearing a hot dress or that she'd meticulously prepped every inch her body. It wasn't for anyone. It was for her. It simply gave her a confidence that she was certainly going to need.

She smiled again as her thoughts drifted back to that day at the museum. She could still see Blake's hopeful smirk as he'd cornered her just before their lunch break. She'd known what he'd wanted and she'd only put up a small fight before giving in.

The smile retreated from her face though as more memories from that day continued to materialize. Just like her impending prom at Taylor Reed, there were both good and bad parts to that story. And confusion. Strange, shameful, yet intoxicating confusion.

Rachel closed her eyes and shuddered as the voices from the nightmare that had awoken her in a panic just an hour earlier returned. She could still hear those girls in that bathroom.

She heard them every day.

***

Oh my God, Rachel. This is crazy! What are you doing? Are you seriously going to-?

Rachel's thoughts raced through her head as she walked swiftly down the hallway. The rapid tapping of her heels against the smoothly buffed marble flooring clicked in time with her heartbeats as she tried to keep pace with the boy leading her by the hand. Blake appeared to be in quite the hurry, which of course was far from surprising. Still, Rachel wished he would slow down just a bit.

"Shit. I thought I saw the sign right around-. Ah! Yo, there it is. Down there."

Rachel's eyes widened as Blake suddenly turned and pulled her down a pathway to their left. Her fast-paced momentum caused her to momentarily lose her balance, but with the grace of an athlete, she pivoted and kept stride. She glanced up to where Blake had indicated and smirked knowingly as she saw the universal symbol for "bathroom" and an arrow leading further ahead. She swallowed and continued to follow along.

When the pair reached their destination, Blake muttered another curse, this time with more emphasis. A bright orange cone accompanied by a bilingual folding sign indicated that the men's room was currently out of order. Rachel swallowed again and flicked her eyes curiously from the sign over to the frustrated looking boy standing beside her. She watched his eyes twitch as the gears turned in his brain. She had to stifle a giggle. His palpable dismay was cute.

Blake felt a twinge of panic pass through his stomach as he assessed the situation. There was no way he was going to let Rachel slip away again after their near miss on the bus. He was too worked up, and it was his state of agitation that was making it difficult for him to think clearly. But as his eyes darted around the scene in front of him, he smiled and came to the answer.

"Okay, well, we'll just go in the girls." He nodded eagerly down at Rachel and indicated to the other door which did not appear to be off limits.

"Go peek in real quick to make sure it's clear."

Rachel studied Blake's face for a moment as she pondered his words. In a strange way, they made her feel a little more shamefully excited than if they'd just gone into the boys room. In this case, she'd have to do a little recon of her own if they wanted to proceed. It meant that she had more control over the situation than before, and if she went ahead and did as he asked, there would be an implication that she wasn't just being "led" to something. She was doing some of the leading herself.

With an excited shiver, Rachel swallowed and stepped forward. The clicks of her heels seemed to be even louder than before and her heart began to pump again as she leaned her shoulder into the door and ducked her head inside. Her eyes darted around quickly and her ears strained for any signal that there might be an unwanted occupant already present. Hearing and seeing nothing, she leaned back and turned to Blake with a shrug.

Blake grinned widely and didn't waste time. With a final glance around to make sure no one was walking by, he moved quickly across the flooring and stepped with Rachel into the room. He swallowed as they entered the main area before indicating towards the last stall against the far wall. It was a handicapped unit and would definitely provide the most space for their intended activity.

They were halfway across the room when a sound from behind froze both of their hearts in time. The bathroom door was opening. Someone was coming in.

Rachel's eyes widened like full moons but Blake had the wherewithal to act quickly. Shooting her a panicked look of his own, he turned to his left and pushed them both into the stall they had just passed by. As they shuffled in, Blake shut the door tight and locked it. He put his finger up to his lips to indicate silence (a command that Rachel clearly didn't need). The pair stood deathly still and held their breath.

Clicking footsteps pierced the silence and shortly after they heard the unambiguous sound of a stall door opening and shutting. Blake had his back to the door and he looked down at Rachel as she stood facing up, almost pressed into his body. He could smell the sweet scent of her hair, and although he was on high alert, he felt his pants tighten as his brain began to switch back to the exciting thoughts of their intended purpose.

Again signaling for Rachel to stay quiet, Blake slowly reached his right hand forward and made contact with her body along the side of her waist. Rachel's eyes widened further, and she cocked her head at him, but Blake only flashed his bright smile. As he studied her nervous expression, he felt another surge as he swore he could see some excitement dancing in her eyes. Hesitating no further, he moved his hand from her waist and began to slip it teasingly under the soft fabric of her tank top.

Rachel shivered as she felt Blake's touch begin to inch playfully up to front of her stomach. His fingers felt warm on her skin and she swallowed as gentle tickles crept through her senses. She knew where he was headed, and while part of her thought it was reckless in their current position, she let him proceed as he wished.

Her lips parted and a soft whimper squeaked out as Blake finally reached his target and stretched his hand fully around her left breast. Even over her bra, his touch felt electric and she swallowed hard to keep in control of her reactions. She looked up at his face and felt herself begin to melt. He really was good looking. She was surprised she had never really noticed before. She suddenly wanted to kiss him, but held back as she wondered if such an advance would be welcomed in the light of the intimate view she'd given him earlier of her lips wrapped snuggly around his friend's dick. As she let him proceed to squeeze and caress his way around, she sighed and began to rub her thumb and forefinger together automatically.

Blake continued to happily grope away as he and Rachel waited for their uninvited guest to conclude her business and leave them in solitude once more. He was obviously eager to move on to bigger and better things, but he was also enjoying the moment. Fingering Rachel on the bus had been so hot and getting a little run with her perfect tits was more than a side prize. As he worked, he occasionally dipped his touch inside the cups of her bra and ran his fingertips over the smooth, warm flesh held tortuously within. He could feel her nipples were hardened, and although it wasn't the best angle or opportunity to fully experience what she offered, it was more than enough to make his dick strain painfully against the front of his pants.

Finally, the mystery intruder's stall door opened and the rushing hiss of running water in the sink followed. Less than a minute later the sweet sound of the door opening and closing gave way to the even sweeter sound of pure silence. Blake didn't cease his friendliness with Rachel's boobs, but he did wink at her and indicate his eagerness to proceed with a nod of his head. Rachel licked her lips and a friendly smile stretched across her own lips. She understood.

There was just one problem.

As Rachel glanced around and tried to map out the arrangement in her head, she narrowed her eyes and frowned. Their mad dash into a regular stall hadn't left them with a whole lot of room for what she was sure Blake wanted her to do. She was obviously no stranger to kneeling on a bathroom floor, but the stall seemed smaller than most and she certainly didn't want the image of her heels peeking out from under the door to be easily discovered.

She looked up at Blake and communicated the problem with a simple look. Blake narrowed his eyes in understanding, but quickly came to a solution that was obvious to him at least. He withdrew his hand from her tank top and spoke casually.

"Just sit down on the toilet, right? We're already standing that way. That'll work perfectly."

Rachel sniffed her nose in response and scrunched her face again. It wasn't like pressing her knees to a bathroom floor was all that lovely, but sitting with her skirt onto a public toilet seemed to cross a further line. She wasn't going to walk around the rest of the day like that. She'd feel itchy and gross.

She shook her head indicating her displeasure with the idea.

"Ew. No. I'm not going to get my skirt, like, all up on the toilet. Gross."

Blake felt the frustration seep into his stomach again but he didn't have time to dwell on it. He desperately wanted his dick sucked and there was no way he'd gone this far just to get messed up again. He considered Rachel's complaint for a moment and then shrugged as he offered the simplest solution he knew.

"Okay. So take it off."

Rachel cocked her head and squinted her eyes.

"Excuse me? Take what off?"

Blake opened his palms toward her and shot her a look like he couldn't understand how she wasn't following.

"Your skirt. And thong too, I guess. Just slide em down and sit like you would normally if you were going to, like, you know."

Rachel scoffed at his suggestion and smiled incredulously.

"What? No. I'm not just going to get naked in front of y-."

She stopped cold as her words trailed off. Obviously exposing herself in that manner would normally be just as preposterous as it sounded. Take off her underwear? In front of him? Just like that?

But as she took in Blake's expression, she realized they were thinking the same thing. She'd already done exactly that on the bus. She'd pulled up her skirt and shown him everything. She'd even let him touch her.

The memory caused a pulsing between her legs and a hot, tingly rush swirled through her scalp. But she couldn't move. Her muscles felt frozen in place as her brain became swarmed with indecision. She needed a push. And Blake provided just that.

"C'mon, don't get all shy on me now." He grinned and winked at her again, sending another tremor through her body. "And look, we can't just stand here all day and wait for someone to catch us. We gotta be back at that lunch thing before we split back into groups."

His simple argument was all the convincing Rachel needed and she swallowed hard. Keeping her eyes on his and nodding subtly, she brought her hands to her waist as the disagreement in her face dissolved. Her fingers trembled as she slowly pushed her skirt and underwear down over her thighs and past her knees. The cool air of the bathroom reached her pussy and she shivered again. It was all beginning to feel like a dream.

As she settled the material around her calves, she stood back up tall and looked at Blake with an almost fearful expression. She felt so exposed (maybe even more than she had on the bus) and it was making her squirm with arousal. She watched as Blake grinned and adjusted his gaze to land directly on the obvious target between her legs. She wasn't sure if she'd ever felt so naked in her life.

Slowly lowering herself to a seated position, the cool shiver of her skin making contact with the lid snapped Rachel back to the moment. As did a smirk and the familiar sound of a zipper being taken down. Her eyes widened with knowing excitement as she watched Blake swiftly undo his belt and slide his khakis down past his knees. The bulge she'd detected earlier on the bus was now an impressive tent in the front of his grey boxer briefs. Rachel thought back to how she'd been just seconds from seeing him fully on the bus. Her pussy tingled again and she licked her lips reflexively as she awaited the reveal.

Blake's heart pounded fiercely as he finally made his move and slipped his underwear down to meet his pants around his lower legs. His dick was already rock hard and it swung free with a proud expression of gratitude to be released from confinement. It hovered tensely a mere foot from Rachel's face and Blake grinned as her eyes widened slightly. Beyond eager to finally get his turn, he exhaled and cleared his throat.

Rachel's eyes snapped upward at the sound and she smiled politely in response. She leaned forward a bit and reached out to bring her hand to the twitching target in front of her. She grinned to herself as she heard Blake's expected gasp roll out in time with her fingers wrapping delicately around his shaft. His dick was nice. Not all that thick but pretty long and well-shaped. Her stomach fluttered and her arousal climbed as she felt suddenly so ready to do it. The exposure of her unusual state of undress fueling her along, she parted her lips and took the plunge.

Blake shuddered as the warm sensation he'd been so desperately craving arrived even more perfectly than he'd imagined. He glanced downward and watched intently as Rachel's soft lips slid effortlessly over his dick and slipped him deeply into her mouth. The hot wetness of her tongue slithered teasingly around his shaft and he swallowed hard as she tightened her grip and pulled her cheeks in firmly. The smooth suction that followed as she slowly worked her way back to the tip of his cock and held his head snugly almost made his knees buckle. He smiled fully as his now glistening shaft again began to disappear from view. Within seconds, Rachel was generously bobbing her head and neck at a delightful pace. It was euphoric.

Down below, Rachel whimpered as she skillfully worked Blake between her lips. His dick was well-sized for her liking and very easy to suck. She'd tasted him a little when she'd first began and it hadn't been surprising based on the extensive forms of direct and indirect foreplay they'd had. If fingering her and watching her suck off his friend from the next seat hadn't gotten his juices flowing, feeling her up in the stall and seeing her naked once again surely had.

Either way, she was now finally giving him the treat he'd been coveting and the pleasure was flowing both ways. If Blake's arousal had begun on the bus, hers still had his beat by several hours. The dirty dreams and ill-fated attempt at self-relief in her bedroom had lit a fire that had never been put out. Its flames had roared on the bus, and while the handful of hours of walking around the museum since then had lacked physical stimuli, the embers had continued to burn in her mind.