Preludes Ch. 12: Flipped Pt. 01

Story Info
Rachel's final hookup with Matt takes a confusing turn.
14.7k words
4.86
14k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading the PROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

**Bonus Author's Note: These next two chapters (Flipped Pts. 1 and 2) are the final two chapters of the Preludes story. There is no epilogue either because the next event on the timeline is the prom. As I explained above, and as I'm sure you have been attuned to, the Preludes end simply at the moment Prom begins. Quite literally. There is a conclusion of sorts, but obviously no resolution since that is all handled in Prom. Thanks again for reading! Hope you've enjoyed!

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 11: Rumor Has It

CHAPTER 12

Excerpt from Prom, Chapter 15: Catharsis:

"So you know now. You know what I've done. Becca, I don't know what to do. I don't even feel in control anymore. It's different now. It's not like it was. I don't even-." She wiped at a tear. "The boys that I've-. Matt??" She scoffed vacantly and stared off out of the windshield.

"This week I let him-."

She shook her head and stopped as the terrible memory of what she'd let him talk her into a few days prior made her stomach turn. She buried the thought again. She couldn't tell Rebecca that...

***

Rachel sat silently in her seat and gazed gloomily through the windshield. Her car idled softly and a gentle breeze made tree branches nearby shake and sway. It had been a beautiful late-spring day, but the wind was coaxing a muddling of dark clouds across the serenity of the blue sky.

The impending change in weather seemed to appropriately match the emotional current deep inside Rachel's gut, and for a few fleeting moments, she considered putting the car back into drive and pulling away. She wanted to. She really did. But she couldn't.

A resigned sigh escaped her lungs and she moved her hand from the gear shift to the ignition. As her fingers pressed around the cool metal of the key, she again looked out of the window and focused her eyes on the house.

She knew she shouldn't be there. In fact, she should never be there. She had that same thought every time she pulled up to his driveway. She would sit in her car while the engine hummed in the background and she'd think of all the reasons to put it back in gear and peel wheels out of there. But every time she did, that same sinking feeling of hopelessness would creep back through her stomach. She'd already come this far. She'd already done so much. It was too late to make a stand. It was too late for pretty much everything.

Like she'd done a dozen times before, Rachel sighed again and twisted the key in her hand, bringing the engine to a smooth stop. She sat in silence for a few more seconds before steeling herself and stepping out of the car. She closed the door behind her and smoothed out her shirt as she started walking towards Matt's house.

She pushed open the front door and walked straight in with cold familiarity. With the force of habit, she called out, announcing her presence just on the off-chance someone in Matt's family was actually home. But no one was. They never were. Rachel wasn't even sure why she bothered anymore.

As she moved across the foyer, her thoughts drifted to the weekend. It was only Wednesday, but with Kevin's prom looming, the end of the week seemed so much closer. She was excited about the event, but also very nervous. She'd be seeing many faces for the first time since she'd changed schools and not all of those faces were associated with positive memories. At least Kevin would be by her side. She smiled to herself and felt momentarily better.

But as she trudged slowly down Matt's basement steps, she also thought about the day Kevin had called her to extend the prom invitation. She'd been in this very basement, and for some crazy reason, she'd allowed Matt to talk her into giving him a blowjob while she'd kept her phone pressed to her ear continued to take Kevin's call. Her stomach twisted at the image. She'd also had sex with him.

The encounter had ended with a verbal spat of sorts between her and Matt and she'd left in a bit of a huff. And as she'd sat in her car in the same spot she'd just pulled up to a few minutes ago, she'd felt something that she hadn't in several weeks: the cold, dark, fingers of panic probing the surface of her subconscious.

She'd successfully pushed them back down, but she hadn't truly been able to shake them ever since. Something was stirring inside her, something she'd been tirelessly burying since Rebecca had cut her out of her life. It put her on edge and clouded her ability to think rationally at times when she truly needed to stay in control. She especially didn't like seeing Matt when she felt those ways. They were the moments that she seemed unable to say no to anything.

Rachel did her best to brush the unease away as she rounded the corner of the staircase and stepped casually into the basement. It was such an automatic routine by now that she almost didn't register that something was a little different. A little off. But her eyes widened and the panicky feelings clutched her again as she looked over at the couch. She saw Matt give her his standard smirking smile as he held his video game controller. But that wasn't what was out of place, and it wasn't what made Rachel pause.

Matt wasn't alone.

***

"...your chin down, sweetheart."

Rachel blinked her eyes and shook herself back to the moment as she smiled through the mirror at the woman behind her. She complied with the request and bent her neck forward. Her nostrils twitched involuntarily as the chemically-sweet aroma of hairspray filled the air.

"So who's this boy who's taking you to prom? Your boyfriend?"

Rachel brought her head back up and smiled again at her hairdresser's friendly expression.

"No, Carol. He's not my boyfriend. Just a really good friend of mine."

Carol snorted in response but continued to smile as she worked.

"Oh. I thought you were dating someone." She paused and tilted her head in thought as she looked into the mirror.

"Wait. What about that boy you used to always talk about? You know, um, uh, shoot, Tom? Terry? Taylor?"

Rachel squinted her eyes in confusion before cutting off Carol's guesses.

"Tyler?"

Carol beamed and shook the spray can in her hand triumphantly.

"Yes! Tyler! Yeah, that's who I was thinking of. What about him? Why isn't he taking you?"

Rachel's eyebrows rose and her mouth widened into an automatic grin as she shook her head.

"Carol, that was, like, two years ago."

Carol scrunched her face up in puzzlement but quickly shrugged and went back to work on Rachel's hair.

"Oh well. You know I can't keep track. For as long as I've known you, you've had them lined up around the block, sweetie."

She paused and leaned in as Rachel rolled her eyes and continued to giggle.

"In fact, I bet you could get two boys to take you to the prom if you wanted. You're just so beautiful. Such a stunner."

Rachel smiled warmly at the compliment but her thoughts quickly darkened again. Something Carol had said made her mind switch back to what she'd been thinking about just a few minutes before.

So beautiful. Such a stunner.

She swallowed and let her eyes flutter shut.

Two boys.

***

Rachel stood frozen at the foot of the stairs as she let her gaze dart nervously to the boy sitting a few feet to Matt's right. She studied his face to see if he was at all familiar, but no memory jumped out at her. He was average-looking. Pretty skinny with closely shaved light-brown hair.

He was slumped into the couch cushion with a baggy t-shirt and black shorts on. He was also wearing a flat brimmed hat, but he had it tilted way up and to the side so that his head was mostly visible. A slightly-oversized silver chain dangled from his neck.

Rachel swallowed and shot her eyes back to Matt to avoid staring at his friend. Matt smiled and gave her a knowing nod. He paused his game and motioned for her to come sit down.

"S'up, girl. Hey, this is my boy, Flip. Flip, this is Rachel. We were just chilling for a minute."

Rachel flicked her eyes over both boys uneasily. She knew why Matt had texted her to come over (why he ever texted her to come over) so it was surprising that he'd have company. But she smiled politely and made her way over to the couch. The boys scooted apart a bit and Rachel sat down delicately between them. She gave Matt a final unsure look but he simply smiled warmly. It was an unexpected expression and made her feel a little more comfortable. She turned to his friend and raised a friendly eyebrow.

"Flip?"

The boy grinned and shook his head. He adjusted his hat and sat up as Rachel caught his eyes drift down across her body.

"Haha, yeah, um, my name's really Phil. But people call me Flip. You know, like Phillip."

Rachel smiled and nodded. Made sense. "Oh, I get it. That's funny."

She turned her head back and looked around the room. It was kind of awkward.

"So what were you boys doing? Just playing Matt's dumb game?"

Flip grinned and Matt scoffed in response. "Man, always hating on the game. I told you, bro. The girl has no appreciation for this shit."

Rachel rolled her eyes and Flip shook his head as he smiled. He gave her body another healthy glance before speaking through his laugh.

"Yo, a girl this hot doesn't need to give a fuck about anything she doesn't want to."

Rachel felt her fingertips tingle and she tensed at the compliment. But it didn't rattle her. She was aware of how Flip been looking at her and it wasn't surprising to hear him verbalize his feelings in such a standard (if ineloquent) way. And while she wasn't dressed provocatively, her "casual" clothes still showed off her body quite well. Rachel never bothered wearing anything nice or even complicated when she went to Matt's house. For starters, she felt no need to impress him. And more importantly, she knew she'd eventually be taking whatever she wore off. So she stuck with simple, comfortable outfits. Like the one she was wearing now.

Her eyes traced Flip's as she looked down at herself. It was a warm afternoon, so before heading over, she'd changed out of her school attire into a plain white t-shirt and a pair of pink, cotton shorts.

The shirt didn't have much to it. It was a V-neck that showed off her cleavage noticeably and was thin enough to reveal the outlines of her bra. And her shorts weren't entirely distinguishable from underwear. They ended a solid foot from the tops of her knees, putting her toned legs on full display.

Matt interrupted her thoughts (and Flip's stares) with an agreeing smirk. He put his controller down on the coffee table and turned towards Rachel.

"Dude, I told you, right? Girl's beautiful. A fucking stunner."

Rachel blushed at Matt's compliment. He wasn't usually so effusive with his praise of her looks. At least not with that type of language. He'd probably told her she was "hot" a few hundred times but he'd never said "beautiful." And a "stunner"? Where was this coming from?

Flip nodded in agreement with his friend. "No doubt. Everything's a '10' from what I can see."

Matt grinned at Rachel's blushing smile before glancing down at her cleavage himself. He raised an eyebrow and spoke again.

"You should see what she's got covered up." He paused and grinned at Rachel. "Rach, I've been telling him how your tits are so nice they don't look real."

Rachel's pink cheeks deepened into a fully red shade and her eyes widened at his words. She felt her stomach flutter and she swallowed as she tried to find a foothold in the conversation.

"You were telling him about my-?"

Matt cut her off casually as he nodded and continued.

"Oh yeah. He didn't believe me though. You gotta show him real quick. Gotta prove it. For real."

Whatever warm comfort Rachel had been enjoying from the attention and Matt's earlier compliments suddenly rushed from her body as she began to understand what he was getting at. So that's why he was being so nice. He was buttering her up for something. Her wide eyes narrowed in confusion and she looked back at him incredulously. Getting his standard non-reaction in return, she turned quickly towards Flip and then back again.

"What? 'Show him real quick'? What are you crazy? No!"

Matt swallowed and kept his unfazed grin steady.

"Why not? What's the big deal? They're fucking incredible. The best I've ever seen." He scoffed at his friend.

"Certainly the best this doubting motherfucker has ever seen."

Flip laughed at Matt's dig and shot back with a mocking look.

"The fuck does that mean?"

Matt only shook his head.

"It means you've never seen a rack like this girl's got." He turned back towards Rachel and flashed his smile and spoke teasingly. "C'mon, Rach. It's not like you were going to keep your shirt on anyway..."

Rachel's ears caught fire and her jaw went slack in shock. Embarrassment tickled her senses, but the sensation was also strangely exciting. Matt wasn't the discreet type, and if he'd been openly discussing her boobs with his friend, it was pretty obvious that Flip also knew why she'd come over.

Still, having Matt put it out into the open so obviously made her feel a little cheap. Her eyes flicked nervously to Flip's and she cringed again as he grinned at her knowingly. Her embarrassment grew, but so did the excitement. And the arousal. They both knew she was there to blow his friend.

But Rachel came to her senses and fired back with a defiant tone.

"Matt! Oh my God, why are you always such an ass?"

Matt rolled his eyes and brought his hand teasingly to her sleeve and tugged on it gently. "C'mon, babe. Flip's gotta get going in a minute anyway. Just a quick look before he leaves."

Rachel set her jaw and stared back at him. She never understood why she couldn't just laugh at his ridiculous, blunt requests. They ranged from silly to downright insulting and any reasonable person in her position should've been able to deflect them with ease.

But she never could. It had been that way from the first night they'd met. Matt had casually asked her for a blowjob at a party and she'd simply agreed. It had taken him less than ten minutes from the moment he'd introduced himself to have her kneeling in a basement bathroom, sliding the zipper down on the front of his jeans.

Several months had passed since that night and now she was giving it to him pretty much whenever he wanted. He'd put her through some awful things and he'd been the main cause for her life becoming the lonely hell it was lately. But she still kept coming back for more. And she simply couldn't say no.

With disbelief swirling through her brain, Rachel sighed and shook her head. It was ridiculous and inappropriate but she'd do it. She'd met Flip just a few minutes ago but she was about to take off her clothes for him. And all because this boy that she still didn't understand her fixation with had casually asked her to do so.

"Oh my God, you're so weird. I'm just doing this real quick, okay?"

Matt shot Flip a smug grin and eased back into the cushion. Flip's eyes widened in disbelief and he felt his dick pulse in his shorts. Matt had been telling him some pretty interesting stories about this hot girl sitting in between them on the couch. And it was now appearing that at least some of that had some truth.

Rachel sat up straight and crossed her arms in front of her. She pulled the corners of her shirt up and slipped her head through the hole. The sound of Flip swallowing hit her ears as her bra came into view and she smirked at him. His eyes were glued to her chest and she felt a rush of excitement slither between her legs as she set her shirt down on the coffee table in front of her. Despite the situation being completely weird, it was definitely getting her a little hot.

Figuring that there was no point in delay, Rachel reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. With a quick movement she shrugged her shoulders and let the straps fall to her arms. Within seconds her chest came into full view. She was completely topless.

Her large, firm breasts shook as she reached forward and placed her bra on the table with her shirt. Taking a deep, nervous breath, she leaned back into the couch cushion and swallowed as the two boys devoured her with their eyes.

"Fuuuuck."

It was all Flip could manage. He was just a foot away from easily the nicest tits he'd ever seen in person. They were full and round, but somehow stayed unnaturally upright given the way Rachel was slouched into the couch. Her nipples were hardening and her chest rose and fell gently in time with her breaths. Flip licked his lips involuntarily. God, what he'd give to touch them.

Matt sensed his thoughts and brought his hand to Rachel's left breast unexpectedly. Rachel jumped at the touch and shot him a wild look before flicking her eyes back nervously towards Flip. She didn't like that Matt was touching her sexually in front of his friend. It reminded her of that dark day in this same spot. The day she'd lost everything.

"Matt! Jesus, stop!"

She slapped his hand away, causing her chest to jiggle again. She looked at Flip's lustful eyes and shot him a stern look as well.

"Um, no. I said I'd show you. That's it."

Flip scrunched his brow as disappointment crossed his face. His eyes flicked questioningly to Matt, but Matt subtly shook his head (a motion that Rachel never saw). Flip swallowed and sat back.

"Shit. Fair enough, I guess. Damn, they just look so incredible."

Matt smirked and sat forward. He casually put his arms around Rachel's shoulders and leaned her back into his chest like a hug from behind.

"Yeah, they are incredible." Matt grinned and snaked his hands back around Rachel's boobs and gave them a full squeeze from behind. The unexpected touch caused her to jump again but this time she didn't stop him. She didn't feel like fighting.