Preludes Ch. 13: Flipped Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel struggles with her reality as Kevin's prom looms.
17.9k words
4.74
15.1k
7

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading the PROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 12: Flipped (Pt. 1)

CHAPTER 13

"Bro! No, look, your job is to get the sniper on the roof before I go and-. No. No, not over ther-! Up on the-. Fuck! Are you looking where I'm pointing? I swear it's like you-."

Matt clenched his jaw and looked up at the ceiling in disgust as the TV screen blackened, indicating that his character had died yet again. Taking a moment to gather himself, he lowered his head back down and shot a disdainful glare at his buddy sitting a few feet away on the couch.

"You're fucking worthless."

Flip looked back at his friend and smirked at his insults. It was true that he had kinda screwed up their strategy a few times in a row now. But he didn't play all the time like Matt did, and even setting that aside, his mind was far from trying to focus on the game. There was something far more intriguing occupying his thoughts.

"Man, whatever. I'm trying. You're pointing all over the fucking screen like a spaz."

Matt continued to glare but he shook his head and turned back towards the TV. He was about to hit a button on his controller when Flip spoke up again.

"Yo, hold up. When's that chick coming over anyway? I still gotta see her."

Matt took his thumb off the button and studied his friend for a moment before shrugging and setting the controller down on the coffee table in front of him. He reached for the phone nearby and flicked a few buttons to read the screen. A dry smirk crossed his lips and he clicked the screen back off as he returned the phone to its place.

"She's on her way. Probably like twenty minutes."

Flip smirked in response and swallowed as a touch of excitement whispered through his veins.

"So this chick just gives you head on the regular? Like, you just text her and she comes over and blows you whenever you want?" He shook his head with a disbelieving smile. Matt had already given him the answer in previous conversations but it still seemed too unbelievable to be true.

Matt grinned and shrugged casually. "Yeah, pretty much. Or sometimes I'll bang her."

He paused and let his grin widen as he sensed his friend's excited envy.

"But honestly, bro, she's so good at sucking dick that usually I'll just lie back and let her do her thing. Know what I mean?"

Flip swallowed again and scoffed through a grin.

"Damn, dude. How'd you even get that shit set up?"

Matt shrugged again and scratched idly at his chin.

"Shit, it just kinda happened. I got some head from her at a party back in the fall. Like, mad easy, too. Just kinda rolled up and asked if I could get some and five minutes later she was blowing me in the bathroom."

He paused again and momentarily darkened his expression, but it passed quickly and he cleared his throat.

"After that I didn't really see her much for a while but then a few months ago I ran into her again, and like-. Yo, you know my boy Brad, right? Goes to PV? Plays attack? So, like, he ended up getting with her at a party and some crazy shit happened and I eventually talked her into a threesome with him. It was fucking hot."

He smirked to himself as Flip's eyes widened. Images from that day with Rachel and Brad flashed across his brain and he felt his dick stir.

"Anyway, ever since that she's just been down to roll by and, you know, take care of it."

Flip scoffed again as he felt the blood pump inside his shorts. He hadn't seen this girl but Matt had said he was really hot and had an amazing rack. And the way he described her incredible willingness to please made her seem even hotter.

"That's crazy. And, like, she's not even your girl? Like, you don't have to take her out and-?"

Matt cut him off with an eye roll and firm shake of his head.

"Hell no. Nah, dude, she's a huge slut. She's blown, like, tons of guys. And I mean, that's whatever. I don't give a shit what she does. But I definitely ain't gonna date her."

Flip laughed at Matt's dismissal of her as "girlfriend material" but he nodded in agreement. Still, it seemed like a pretty sweet situation. Slut or not, if she was as hot as Matt said and she had no problem dropping by to put her skills to use on him so often, she sounded like a dream come true.

"You're a lucky bitch. Damn. I need to find me someone like that."

Matt laughed at his friend's frustrated remarks. He loved Flip, but his boy certainly wasn't going to be bagging a girl of Rachel's caliber any time soon. He'd gotten with a few chicks here and there and scored a couple of blowjobs, but he was far from slick with the ladies. He was real skinny and kinda goofy looking. He also put out this "wannabe thug" kind of image that some girls were into, but most rolled their eyes at.

The thoughts suddenly made his shorts tighten again as an idea formed in his brain. As amazing as it was having Rachel come over and casually suck him off or even climb up into his lab and ride him, he had the constant insatiable urge to push her into newer, more exciting things. He'd had sex with her bent over the tailgate of his truck out in the woods. He'd talked her into sucking his cock while she'd simultaneously held a phone conversation with a friend. He'd even gotten her to stick her tongue in his ass a couple times during blowjobs. And every new line he got her to cross made him cum harder.

But not since that fateful day with Brad had he gotten to satisfy his one particular urge of having another guy watch her service him. Or, the other side of that coin, watching her perform with someone else.

With several girls over the years, Matt had tried to hook his boys up with some action. It wasn't so much the idea of watching that that got him off; it was more the concept that he'd be the one controlling the situation. That he'd be generously offering to them this gift, this thing he owned, and that they would hold him in reverence as a result.

It had never worked though, and it had often led to ugliness. Most girls didn't react kindly to being so bluntly objectified, and the ones who weren't outright insulted, were simply not wild enough to consider such a situation. Fireworks had ensued once or twice. But he'd still kept trying.

As he watched Flip nervously adjust his flat-brimmed hat and obviously try to hide the arousal coursing through his bones, Matt smiled to himself.

"Well hold up. Maybe you can..."

***

Rachel's stomach twisted like a python as she parted her soft lips and lowered her face down over the edge of the couch. Her head spun and everything suddenly felt like it was moving in slow-motion. Flip's dick appeared painfully erect and his desire was palpable with each strained, throbbing pulse. The air in the room felt thin and dry.

Rachel allowed her eyes to flick momentarily up over Flip's body and face before returning to focus squarely on her target. She wondered just how long he'd been so forcefully aroused and if he'd been hard from the moment she'd taken off her bra at Matt's request. She could still vividly picture his lustful stares as she'd slid the straps off her arms and revealed her breasts completely. He'd drunk them in like they were the first set of boobs he'd ever seen.

But despite the perhaps surprising ease with which she had agreed to disrobe in front of him, he couldn't possibly have imagined that it would lead to where it had. That the sexy girl who had appeared in the basement not thirty minutes prior to blow his friend would now be on her knees seemingly ready and willing to offer him such pleasure as well. He might have fantasized about it, but he couldn't have actually expected it could be a reality.

It seemed equally as ridiculous to her as well. What she'd done in front of him already was crazy enough, but was she really about to give him head as well? This random boy who'd just happened to be at Matt's house when she'd shown up? He was going to get a blowjob from her simply by virtue of being present?

The unfathomable thoughts combined with a physical tremble as Rachel's motion brought her soft lips into firm contact with the tip of his cock. She guided them smoothly around his head and allowed his dick to slip effortlessly into her mouth. She ran her tongue over his opening as she sucked him in and swallowed the first bit of salty fluid. His tip had already been wet and shiny when she'd pulled his shorts off. He'd clearly been aching for her for some time.

His taste sent a shiver through her fingertips and she closed her eyes as her lips slid down his shaft and rested near his base. The shiver morphed into an excited tingle as she felt his whole body jump at her touch. It made her momentarily forget the circumstances of what she was doing and switched her focus only to the fact that she was bringing unimaginable pleasure to someone. Anyone. Her stomach fluttered again.

As she worked her way back up his shaft, she inhaled through her nose and tightened the suction of her lips. His slightly below-average size made the task rather simple, and before long, she was sucking on him with mechanical ease. His cock pulsed firmly as it slid through her mouth and Rachel smiled to herself in the knowledge that she could certainly get him off in no time at all. She lowered her hand and rubbed her palm roughly over his balls, squeezing and playing with them while she sucked away. She listened as his moans came out on cue and she smiled again as she began to bob her head to a steady rhythm.

Up above, Flip was beside himself. He couldn't believe it was happening. Any of it. But almost as unbelievable as the physical act itself was how Matt had entirely predicted each and every step.

The boys played lacrosse together and Matt had been telling him for a few weeks about this hot chick he'd been hooking up with lately. He'd said that she gave the best head ever and that she did him pretty much whenever he asked. He'd also said she was kind of a big slut, and although he didn't really care about that as long he got it when he wanted, he also certainly didn't want to date a girl that sucked as many dicks as she did. Especially as easily as she did it.

A version of this conversation had taken place just an hour prior while the boys had sat in Matt's basement and played video games. Flip had been bemoaning Matt's good fortune of landing such a homerun situation when Matt had casually suggested that perhaps this girl might blow him too if they set it up right. Apparently she was on her way over at that very moment.

Telling Flip to simply follow his lead, Matt had said that he'd test the waters with her early on, and if she seemed agreeable to something smaller, that he would do his best to gradually step her up. At the very least, Matt seemed confident that he could get her naked and maybe even talk her into letting Flip watch them fuck or something.

If things were going well, Flip was to pretend to leave and then come back to catch them in the act "accidentally." Matt had raved about her tits many times before, telling him that they were so nice they looked fake. But the number one thing Matt had raved about was her head game. He said she sucked dick like a pro. Skilled and enthusiastic, and sometimes even strangely grateful it seemed. She always swallowed and she'd even take it on her face or tits whenever he asked. Matt said that he'd had a threesome with her and another guy and it had been so hot. So he was definitely down with trying to get her to suck off one of his friends.

Flip had been pretty skeptical, especially about getting her to actually hook up with him. He figured if she was freaky enough, she might get show her tits, which based on his friend's description of her body, seemed like a pretty excellent proposition. But he'd doubted that it would go much further. Matt had a strange vibe with some girls and he'd tried to hook his boys up a few times in the past with various chicks he was getting with. But it had never worked out. Surely this one wouldn't actually be okay with simply being "offered up" to some guy she'd just met, would she? From the moment he'd seen Rachel come down the stairs, Flip had so desperately hoped so.

And now, it was all coming true. She'd popped off her top for him earlier. She'd let him watch her suck Matt's dick. She'd even stared directly into his eyes while his friend spread her legs and drilled her. And while she'd put up a mild fight over Matt's final request that she repeat her oral generosity on his friend, sure enough she was kneeling on the basement floor, bringing him unspeakable waves of soothing pleasure.

It was hard for Flip to tell just how good she was at giving head because he had already been more turned on than ever before in his life when she'd begun, but there was no arguing that she knew what she was doing. Her lips and tongue moved skillfully around his shaft and the suction she applied while bobbing over him was incredible. He writhed in pleasure as he felt her smoothly rub and squeeze all over the underside of his balls. He so desperately wanted her mouth down there as well, but he was too lost in the moment to stop her. He closed his eyes and leaned back while the sensations washed over him again and again.

Matt watched the scene from his seat with excited amusement. He wasn't totally shocked that he'd been able to get Rachel to actually do it, but it was still just a little surprising. It was one thing to text her at a bad time and talk her into rolling by to give him some head. It was totally different to get her blow one of his friends in front of him. She didn't know Flip at all. And he certainly wasn't some stud. Matt knew better than anyone how easy Rachel could be but it was still arousingly surreal that she was kneeling in front of his boy just a few feet away. He felt his dick stir again. He made a mental note that he'd have to keep getting her to do freaky things like this in the future.

"Yo, this shit is fucking hot!"

Matt smiled as both Flip and Rachel turned to react to his words. Flip opened his eyes and only grinned as he stayed almost paralyzed in his state of welcome euphoria. Rachel couldn't move much in her current position but she adjusted her gaze in Matt's direction and made eye contact with a sideways glance. She kept her stare locked onto his as she continued to bob away. Her pussy suddenly throbbed pleasurably. Knowing that Matt was watching and enjoying the show was beginning to stoke her arousal again. She reflexively increased the intensity of her motions and she felt herself tremble with excitement. It was strange and confusing, but she was starting to get into it all.

Finally turning back to look at what she was doing, Rachel renewed her focus and pulled her cheeks in tight. She slid her soft lips up and down Flip's cock with practiced skill and ran her tongue around his shaft while she sucked him with a purpose. She could feel him twitching and she realized that he probably didn't have much time left, a discovery that ironically tickled her senses with an unexpected a touch of regret. She was enjoying being watched (despite the fucked up circumstances) and Matt's approving comment had only made her fire burn hotter.

But a familiar sound shot to her ear and the warm confidence she was feeling suddenly trailed off. Flip's dick still deep in her mouth, her stomach twisted as she flicked her glance back in Matt's direction and confirmed her suspicions.

Matt was no longer watching her. He had his controller in his hands and was facing the TV. The sound she'd recognized was his game un-pausing. She'd heard that same sound a few times while she'd been down on Matt lately. Apparently he was becoming so used to her blowjobs that he felt comfortable enough to continue playing his game while she'd service him. It was a recent revelation and each time it had made her feel a little cheaper. She'd found herself upping her enthusiasm in response as part of some perverse attempt to win back his attention.

But in this instance, the sinking feeling was even more painful and Rachel felt suddenly low again. She'd thought she was doing this crazy and inappropriate thing because Matt was super into it. The reason she had talked herself into agreeing was because in a bizarre way, she knew it would turn him on and she wanted to please him. But apparently that wasn't the case. He wasn't even invested in her enough to give her his full attention.

Being a highly sexual creature, Rachel had dabbled in the reading of the occasional romance novel strictly out of fascinated curiosity. Most of the tales she'd read had come off as eye-rollingly corny or silly and contrived. But there had been one story which contained a theme that had stuck with her ever since and would always make her shiver and stir when she thought of it.

It was about a couple whose sex life had gone cold and the wife had found herself tempted by the thought of straying into the arms of a mysterious stranger. But before she could act on her impulses, guilt overtook her and she confessed her unfaithful desires to her husband.

As it turned out, he had always had a fantasy about watching his wife be with another man. As long as he knew she loved him and wanted to be with him, he was willing to let her satisfy her desires outside of their marriage. His only condition was that he would be allowed to witness the act.

Rachel often thought about the concept with mixed feelings. It seemed so absurd and backwards that anyone would allow (let alone get off while watching) their partner being with someone else. She wondered if it was a fantasy based in reality or simply the outlandish concoction of the novel's author. For the most part, she'd sided with the latter.

But a small part of her still got completely revved up by the crazy image of performing sexually for the purpose of turning another guy on. The main reason she stayed away from committed relationships was that she wanted to be free to do as she pleased and not feel the crushing guilt and shame that would ensue when she would ultimately succumb to one of her impulses and act unfaithfully. But if some boy she was involved with had ever told her that it would bring him pleasure to watch her be with someone else, she knew that she might just consider it. She already liked the idea of being watched, and the added excitement that she would be fulfilling the desires of two parties through the act made her shiver with arousal.