Premature Ejaculation Training Camp

Story Info
A young man is trying to satisfy a wife who needs more.
826 words
3.66
50.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hopes of keeping my wife Tina interested in me physically, she has been training me to last much longer during love making. We are both 24 and have been married for two years. I always was a quick shot in the sack. So Tina trains me during intercourse to help me improve on my time. Tina never initiates love making, but hardly refuses either. She has never climaxed during intercourse with me for two good reasons. First, I am very tiny down below. I never realized this until our honeymoon. Second, I shoot in seconds during intercourse. If it wasn't for foreplay, Tina would have no release. I want to make her satisfied and since my little mushroom is never going to grow, I want to at least hold out long enough for her to climax.

Tina made a deal with me. If I can hold out for a prescribed time (usually one minute) I get to be a man in our bed and she sleeps in my arms on my chest that night. If I can't hold out long enough, (again one minute) I have to wear her tight jeans as pajamas. She loves to tease me about how I look in her women's jeans. Tina makes not of the feminine front I have when I am packed in her tight jeans. She actually loves the look and calls me her girlfriend when I wear her jeans. During intercourse, she promises not to press her hips back and forth or flex her pussy muscles tighter while I try and pleasure her with only my motion. She will not move but only call out every ten seconds as I try to move without popping. Once she coughed and the tight sensation on my little mushroom made me pop my little rocks. If she doesn't squeeze me with her pussy I do not really feel her that much so I last longer. Tina is allowed to talk dirty to me when I try and hold out. She knows I can't take it when she acts slutty or teases me about my little dick. Even though it is do humiliating, I get very excited and pop my little nuts when Tina does it.

Tina calls out the time in 10 second intervals while we make love. I try real hard to get to 60 seconds without ejaculation. It's a tough task for me. After 10 seconds, Tina is allowed to start the dirty talk. One night after she called out 10 seconds she leans close to my ear and asks me, "Have you notice that my ex-boyfriend Hector can really fill a Speedo?" I can usually hold out about 20 seconds after that. I did notice that Hector has more than I could ever offer her. At first the question gets me angry. Then I picture what it must have been like for her to be satisfied by a real big guy like Hector. For some reason this gets me excited and then I'm throbbing uncontrollably and shortly afterward I'm popping my rocks. Once she said, "Do you know I had orgasms with all my other lovers except you?" I didn't even have time to get angry, I just went straight to excited. That statement made me shoot in 10 seconds. The one that made me instantly shoot is when she informed me that the most powerful orgasms she ever had was with Hector. She continued to confess that sometimes she would pass out from the multi-orgasmic rushes he gave her. I know this is true. Tina broke up with Hector two months before we went steady because he was banging every chick he met. She missed his skills in bed. Tina didn't mind bringing it up to tease me either. Hector had a great bone to push, he know how to push it and he had great control over it. After I shoot (almost always under one minute) she giggles and calls out the time kept on her phone.

Those nights when I lose and have to sleep while wearing her tight jeans are sleepless. I stay hard all night especially if we spoon and I can feel her body on my jean clad legs. Tina will sometimes reach down and try to find my little mushroom. She will give up after I start to grow and say that I guess your penis is just way too small to find. This makes me want to shoot again. Other times she moves in real close after I get the zipper up on her tight jeans and tells me that her jeans look just they do on her. She feels around and swears she can't see or feel a thing. Tina often refers to me as her girlfriend when I wear her jeans or tights. She likes my feminine looking front and tries to get me in them as often as possible. I am her little girlfriend.