Premium Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wish I could tell you that I knew her..." Jessica began.

"That's okay...I hope to have some luck at the agency." Jason shrugged while taking the photo back.

"Well I hope you find what you are looking for and that it works out for you." Jessica smiled reassuringly, placing her hand over his on the table. She then looked up, "Looks like our dinner has arrived."

Both Jason and Jessica could feel the sexual energy building as they enjoyed their entrées and the accompanying conversation. They had moved so that they were sitting with their hips nearly touching each other and kept stealing lustful glances at one another.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to not run my fingers up your thighs right now, Jessica?" Jason teased. "Want to feel you soft skin under my fingertips and want to explore every inch of you."

Jessica began to shift on her seat as she began to feel her wetness growing. She began this tease, but he seemed to be getting the best of HER now. She rested her hand on the back of his hand and asked, "What's stopping you?" With that, she pulled his hand under the table and onto her knee.

Jason smiled in surprised as he casually began to caress her knee and then began to run it up her inner thigh. Jason leaned his face close to hers. "Just pretend that we are deep in conversation...no one will know that I am running my fingers over your sexy, mesh-covered thighs...my fingertips getting closer...inch by inch..."

Jessica looked into Jason's eyes; inches from her own as she listened to him speak while feeling his fingers advance up her thigh. She found herself spreading her legs wider and even pushed her hips toward him, wanting to feel his touch. The tingling sensation had begun between her legs and was beginning to radiate outward.

Attempting to appear casual to anyone who might walk by the table, Jessica whispered to Jason, "You...have no idea...what you...are doing...to...me!"

"Why, Jessica...I am sure that I am getting a slight idea." Jason responded while keeping his eyes locked onto hers. His fingers were now an inch or so from her center. "I can feel your heat radiating over my hand."

Jessica gasped as she felt her labia continue to swell against the mesh of her stockings. Her clitoris was straining for attention. "Ahhhh..." She moaned softly, but continued to concentrate on his eyes and pretending to be merely conversing. "Just you wait until I get you back to my apartment Jason..."

"I can hardly wait...but as you said earlier...anticipation is half the fun!" Jessica bit her upper lip in order to keep from moaning loudly as she felt his finger begin to trace the outlines of her engorged lips through the lacey material. "The outside of your fishnets are so slippery and slick...I can only imagine what it must feel like on the inside." He leaned his lips closer and kissed her lightly on the lip she continued to bite as his finger found and explored the hard nub of her clit.

A single tear ran down from the corner of Jessica's eye. It was taking every ounce of control to keep from crying out in ecstasy. She subtly pressed her groin into his fingers as they continued to massage her wet mound. She could not hold on any longer as she felt her orgasm build to the point of no return.

Jessica struggled to whisper, "Do...not...stop..." She then locked her eyes with his and placed her hands on his hand, which rested on the table. Jason continued to stroke her through her stockings, feeling her clit pulse and throb. Jessica began to squeeze Jason's hand tightly as she felt the wave of pleasure lifting her up.

Jessica's legs began to close, trapping Jason's hand in place; one finger firmly planted against her clit. She began to dig her nails into Jason's palm as she tried to keep from shaking uncontrollably.

Jason looked deep into her eyes and watched as the color of her irises seemed to change slightly before Jessica's eyes began to roll upwards. He felt a final squeeze on his hand and then her hands relaxed their grip, as did her thighs.

Jessica's head dropped slightly and then she smiled. "Ohhhh Jason...what am I going to do with you now?"

Jason did not say a word. He simply pulled his hand from under her dress and lifted his fingers to his lips. Using the dessert menu to hide his face from the view of other patrons, Jason extended his tongue and licked his fingers.

Seeing the length of his extended tongue, Jessica nearly squealed, "Geez...are you related to Gene Simmons?"

"Who? Oh, right. That guy from that old heavy metal band from the 1980's!" Jason laughed.

Jessica had to ask, "So Jason, do you know how to use that tongue of yours?"

Jason leaned toward her and kissed her lips. She felt his tongue begin to part her lips and enter her mouth. Quickly pulling away from him, Jessica looked around for their waitress. "How about we have dessert back at my place?" She signaled for the check.

******

By the time they reached Jessica's apartment, she was so sexually charged up that as soon as Jason closed the door behind them, she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him down onto her on the living room floor. Jessica's arms wrapped around his shoulders as his tongue entered her hungry mouth. Her legs crossed over his hips and pulled their loins close together, where she began to grind against his hardening bulge.

Jessica's hands ran down Jason's back and began to untuck his shirt so that she could run her hands underneath it, feeling and digging her nails into his flesh.

Jason broke the kiss only to give her neck and throat attention as he savored every inch of her. She moaned softly in his ear as he kissed and sucked on the supple skin leading to her right shoulder. Jessica's head tilted back and her eyes shut. She just wanted to dwell on each and every sensation that she was feeling.

"Mmmmm..." Jason whispered as he began to kiss and lick his way down the front of her dress, his lips between her swollen breasts. "What are you wearing?"

Jessica ran her fingers his hair on the back of his head and pulled it into her chest. "Opium! It is one of my favorites."

"Mmmfff..." Jason said between kissing and sucking the sides of her breasts, "No wonder, it makes you even more intoxicating." She opened the top of her dress a little more, enabling Jason to take her right nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhhh," Jessica moaned upon feeling Jason's tongue circling her tightened nipple. His mouth sucked it in while she felt his magnificent tongue dance over her areola, causing the nipple to strain even further outward.

Jason gave the same attention to her left breast. By now, Jessica was all but thrusting her soaked fishnet crotch against Jason's bulge. She pulled his face up from her chest and nearly begged. "Take off your pants...I want that cock of yours inside of me...now!"

Jason kissed her lips and smiled. "All in good time...you asked me if I knew how to use this tongue...simply lie back and enjoy!"

Jessica watched as Jason pushed up the bottom of her dress. She raised her hips as he began to peel her stockings from her waist and then down her legs. She felt cool air rush over her wetness once the stockings were removed.

Jason pushed Jessica's dress up past her navel and began to kiss and lick her soft belly button, causing her abdomen to rise and fall suddenly. Jessica reached her right hand into the top of her dress and began to knead her left tit, twisting the nipple between her thumb and index finger.

Meanwhile, Jason had moved down to the tops of her swollen lips. Jessica felt the tip of his tongue trace and explore each fold slowly. "NNNNGGGHHHHH" was all that Jessica could babble as his tongue found its way to her quivering clit.

The hard tip of Jason's tongue probed around, coaxing Jessica's clitoris fully out from its pink hood. He sucked it between his lips while Jessica pressed her pelvis into his mouth. Jason's strong hands gripped her hips as his lips and tongue sucked and lapped feverously; Jessica's nectar began a nonstop flow downwardly coating her buttocks and anus.

Jessica began to arch her back in ecstasy as she fully gave in to the pleasures he generated in her. She began a constant soft moan, which increased and decreased in volume as she felt the waves of mini-orgasms wash over her.

Jason released her throbbing clit and Jessica felt the tip of his tongue begin to press at the rim of her contracting canal. "OMMMMMMHHHUHHHHHHH!" She screamed as she felt his tongue effortlessly slip deep inside of her, filling her tunnel better than some cocks she has had in there.

She wrapped her legs tightly around Jason's neck. She just wanted to feel that magnificent tongue inside of her and as deep as it would penetrate. "OHHHHH...DON'T STOP! OHHH YESSSSSSS!" Jessica hissed, feeling the tongue curl and move about inside of her.

She could feel Jason's labored breathing on her spread lips, so she loosened her legs. Jason began to pull his tongue back out. "NOOOOO!" Jessica whimpered. Then her moans of pleasure resumed as Jason began thrusting his tongue in and out of her. Every so often, the tongue curled upwards and pressed against her g-spot.

Jessica's head began to swim as it rolled from side to side. Her breasts were now fully exposed and in her squeezing hands. Her hips were rhythmically rising and falling, fucking his tongue. "FASTER....DON'....ST...OP!" Her voice was deeper now, making her sound like she was possessed by demons.

Arching her back even further, Jessica thrust her pussy all the way onto Jason's tongue and clamped her thighs over his ears. Jason felt the pulsing walls of her vagina suddenly constrict around his tongue and begin a series of throbbing vibrations as her lower abdomen began to shudder and shake. With the flesh of her thighs pressed tightly against his ears, all he could hear were the muffled sounds of her ecstasy-laden screams.

Then he felt her begin to relax as her hips sank back toward the floor and his tongue was released from her grip. He felt her slick juices flow around his tongue as it slowly receded back into his mouth.

Jessica lay sprawled out on the floor, her arms limply out stretched and her legs still spread-eagle. Jason pushed himself to his knees and looked down at her. She had a dazed smile on her face. Her breasts were framed by the open neckline of her red dress, the nipples were still rigidly pointing upwards. Her chest slowly heaved and fell as her breathing was slowing. The bottom of her dress was bunched up around her waist.

Jessica slowly propped herself onto her elbows and gave Jason a look that told him that the evening was far from over. She struggled to her feet and lowered the zipper on the back of her dress. Jason watched in awe as the dress slowly floated down - unveiling her completely tanned body - as it crumpled in a heap at her feet. As she stepped free of the dress, Jason fell backwards. He had not fully realized that he was in company of such a goddess until that very moment. Never in his wildest fantasies had he imagined being with someone like her.

"J...Jessica," Jason began to stutter, "I th..thought you were b..beautiful...but...WOW!"

'Damn! I must be sounding like a babbling idiot!' He thought to himself.

Jessica looked down at Jason lying on the floor. She so wanted him...and wanted to give him a reward for having given her the tonguing of her life. She felt some sort of an energy force surging through and around her. Jason must have been able to feel it also...a shiver ran down his spine as she reached down and grasped his right hand. It was as if the air around them was charged with some sort of erotic electricity.

Jessica pulled Jason to his feet and led him to the sofa. Without a word, she took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue into his mouth. "Mmmmm." Was the only sound she made while she tasted herself on his lips and tongue.

When she pulled her mouth away from his, she pulled his shirt over his head and began to explore his chest with her hands. Jessica began to devour him as her lips hungrily sucked the flesh on his neck and shoulders.

Jason felt his arms instinctively surround her as his hands began to glide along the supple skin on the small of her back. Soon she was sucking and licking his chest, nibbling on each of his tightening nipples.

His finger began to follow Jessica's spine from her tailbone up to her neck. This sent a charge throughout her body. Jessica felt her basic animal instincts kick into overdrive.

Jessica abruptly knocked Jason down onto the sofa and lunged onto his lap. She began wildly kissing his mouth while grinding her wetness onto the bulge in his crotch. Jessica threw her head back and pulled Jason's face onto her right breast, which he began to savor and suck.

Before long, she had slid off his lap and onto her knees between his legs. Jessica began to struggle with his belt and then unbuttoned his pants. With a lustful look in her eye, she used her teeth to slowly lower his zipper – leaving his pants open, exposing a healthy bulge in his bikini underwear. Jessica lowered her face toward the bulge and began to nuzzle it. She began to suck on it hungrily while attempting to pull his pants from his hips. Jason lifted them to assist her. With one swift movement, Jessica pulled them off completely and flung them across the room.

Jessica's tongue traced the outline of his straining penis through his underwear. She spotted a growing wet spot near the tip and placed her lips on it in order to pull the slightly sweet and salty secretion into her waiting mouth.

"Oooooooooohhhhh...Jessica..." Jason began to moan.

Jessica gripped the waistband of his shorts and carefully pulled them off, not wanting to cause any injury to his obviously strained, confined cock.

"Ohhhhh...my, I see your tongue is your only endowed attribute, Jason!" Jessica purred.

She began to stroke his swelling, yet far from fully erect cock, while licking his constricting ball sack; sucking each jewel into her warm wet mouth. She could not wait until he was completely hard. Her pussy was beginning to buzz in anticipation of riding this thing.

Jessica decided that perhaps his cock needed a little lubrication, so she licked her way up the shaft and darted her tongue into his slick slit – tasting more of his pre-cum. Suddenly, she swallowed him whole - feeling him throb slightly in the back of her throat.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Jason lurched at the sensation of being deep-throated by Jessica. Her wet mouth, tongue and throat felt like paradise.

Jessica pulled her mouth off him and began to stroke his now very slippery cock. Jason's eyes were shut and his breathing was quickening. His cock was long and pretty thick, yet was still only semi-hard. She was using both hands on it and it just seemed to have stopped in its growth.

This had never happened to Jessica before. Usually they are nearly rock-hard within seconds of her sexual maneuvers. Jessica decided to change her strategy...she was determined to bring this cock to its fullest potential. She stood up and then straddled Jason's lap. With his cock lying against his abdomen, Jessica began to glide her slick slit along its shaft. She felt it slide between her slippery lips and the head would occasionally rub against her hardened clit. She soon found herself gyrating her groin so that her clit was running up and down the length of his shaft.

Jason's arms wrapped around her, pulling her tighter onto him, panting faster as she coated him with her hot slickness. The heat she was generating from her pussy surrounded his cock.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as she felt a small orgasm mount and subside.

Hoping that he was hard enough to enter her, Jessica reached down and guided the tip toward the rim of her pulsing pussy. She began to lower herself onto it, savoring the feeling of his thick head entering and stretching her out. Jessica felt another inch or so begin to push inward, then she felt his shaft bend slightly – causing the head to slip out.

Jessica noticed that Jason was beginning to look frustrated and a little embarrassed. She gave him a reassuring smile and moved back down his body. She began to lick the slipperiness from his entire length. "Mmmmm....I love how I taste on your magnificent cock Jason." Jessica cooed. She felt him swell under her tongue and then twitch while she licked the ridges of his helmet.

"Uhhhhhhhh! Don't stop...please..." Jason whimpered. His fingers ran through her hair as she began to take his head between her lips. Slowly, Jessica lowered her mouth onto him. She could feel him swell a little more and then stop. She began to bob her head up and down a little faster, cupping and gently squeezing his balls with one hand while holding the base of his shaft with the other. Jessica could feel him getting slightly harder, but she knew that he was far from being fully erect.

From the moans he was making and the way he was holding the back of her head, she knew that he was getting close nonetheless. Jason began to thrust himself deeper into her mouth and down her throat as Jessica paced her breathing while slurping it down.

"Almost....th...there...AAAHHHHHH!" Jason groaned as her mouth and throat tightened around him and swiftly swallowed him from the head all the way down his shaft until Jessica's chin was tickling his sack. Jason held her head in place as his body jerked and stiffened.

"MMMMFFFF!" Jessica hummed as she felt the tip of his head deep in her throat.

Jessica felt Jason's fluid rise and pump up through his throbbing shaft. She widened her throat and closed her windpipe...ready to accept his forceful flow. She felt his head in the back of her throat twitch and swell just before he erupted, spurting his warm sticky cum down her esophagus.

Jessica continued to suck and milk him until his cock ceased its pulsing. It quickly began to soften again and she released it from her mouth and crawled up to lie on top of him. She kissed him and then rested her head on his chest.

After a few moments of silence, Jason whispered, "Sorry...I know that you wanted me to be...inside of you...I wanted to...I really did. I was hoping that this wouldn't happen with you...I thought it would be different for me this time."

Jessica looked at him quizzically. "Have you ever been able to get your cock into a woman's pussy before?"

Jason shook his head hesitantly. "I have come close...no pun intended...I don't know what happens...that is one of the reasons that I have developed ways of giving pleasure with my tongue...at least I am not a total sexual failure."

Jessica thought to herself, 'He has got to be one of the hottest lovers I have been with...and a virgin no less!!'

"Hey," She stroked his cheek and smiled. "You are NO sexual failure. You are correct...your tongue can do things that no penis can do! But I see some potential in your cock...you just need to build some self-confidence! Tell me, can you ever get it fully erect?"

"Sure...when I am by myself." Jason replied with a little shame in his voice.

"Sweetie, that is nothing to be ashamed of...it is natural...everyone masturbates! But that proves one thing...it is not a medical problem...you just need to get comfortable in developing a full erection with someone else in the room!"

"I want to help you...I have an idea!" Jessica sat up and smiled. "I know just how to help you achieve your potential...when you do, you will have NO more confidence issues ever again!"

Jessica stood up and led him to her bedroom. Before they entered, she instructed Jason, "Go make yourself comfortable on my bed...I have to get something and will join you in a minute or two." She kissed him on the cheek and playfully pushed him into the room before padding her way down the hall.

To be continued....

*****