Preordained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon hearing this Warrior felt great relief. While he placed more faith in himself than in the Gods in this life even he had concerns about the afterlife and his place in it.

"In a way" the messenger continued "many, including myself, will be sorry to see this end. It can get boring for the Gods and those of us who serve them and you have broken that monotony. I think even Fate herself has developed a fondness for you despite the aggravation you have caused her."

The messenger turned to leave "I will leave you now to make your preparations. You do not have much time." He then faded into the coming darkness.

The Warrior drank what remained of his mead and began to prepare for battle. It was then that he noticed that his shield was as good as new and that his plate armor coat had been miraculously repaired. "It would appear that the Gods want my final performance to be a good one" he thought to himself.

He limped over to the path, drew his sword and waited. "Well I might as well give them a good one then." The red eyes began to appear in the growing darkness. First one pair then another and another...

12