Preparing for My Lover

Story Info
Sensual woman prepares for lover's anticipated visit.
1.5k words
4.19
15.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe every woman should take the time to make her man feel like he is the man of her dreams, her fantasies, her hero. Preparing herself with loving attention and care in anticipation of the devotion she hopes he will shower upon her will only serve to enhance a wonderful enchanted evening.

This story is dedicated to every young man who desires to awaken long-restrained passions in an older woman, to allow her to once again enjoy being a woman, generously showering her with loving attention, desire, romance and passion that she believes were long departed...to prince charming.

As I think of my beloved and long for his passionate kiss, his warm embrace, his tender caress, the sound of his voice, I tremble with desire and the smoldering embers of passion in my soul urge me to ready myself for our anticipated contact. He lingers in my thoughts always, stirring the coals of excitement within my soul - the heat growing with hope of any communication. Wanting to please and delight him as much as he does me, I begin my routine of preparation for my passionate and generously attentive lover. First brushing my teeth, my tongue slides across their pearly white smoothness, wondering what pathways my playful tongue and soft, moist lips may delightfully follow during our upcoming encounter. As I undress slowly, I consider what lingerie I should choose to wear this evening to match my mood and desire. I search through assorted selections in pastel colors with touches of lace, revealing my nurturing, passive, romantic, and sensual nature. Or perhaps tonight's preference may be a bright, energetic, ruffled, flirty and teasing, playful piece. Maybe a bold-colored skimpy number that's barely there will allow me to be seductive, tempting and more aggressively offer pleasure to my love. Black or rich, deep hues may reveal my mysteriously intense passion or perhaps I may choose to be pure, sincere and demurely innocent, wearing entirely white. But maybe for tonight, I'll simply slide a silky robe over my smooth, naked body to show my lover how ready and eager I am for his fervent lovemaking, to unite our bodies in uninhibited passion.

After lighting a few candles and running a warm bubble bath, I dip my toes slowly into the scented bubbles and gently ease my body into the tepid water. As the warmth of the water envelops me in comfort, I dream of the cozy aftermath of our shared affection, while the fragrant aroma of the bubble bath elevates my senses to a mood of exhilaration. I wash my hair, enjoying its wetness against my neck and back, as massaging fingers work shampoo into my scalp. Generously lathering every part of my body with a bath sponge, I relax in the luxurious bath, soaking away all the stressors of the day, revitalizing my body with newfound energy for my love. My fingers caress my body lightly, my thighs, my abdomen - straying briefly as his fingers would to tease my senses. I stand and turn on the shower, allowing cool water to run over my body, rinsing away all distractions from my mind – my focus on preparing for pleasure as my nipples become taut with the cooling temperature, my body glistening with beads of clear water. Stepping gracefully out of the tub, I wrap myself in a soft velour towel and gently pat my body dry, again dreaming of his meandering touch.

Sitting naked on my freshly changed bed, I run my fingers along the crisp sheets – or satiny sheets if they have been pre-selected instead – feeling their cold emptiness, anticipating the warmth they will soon absorb from our passionately entwined bodies. I choose a favorite body lotion, also to match my mood and desire - maybe a floral scent, a perfumed variety, or a simple unscented moisturizer. Wanting to be silky soft from head to toe, I begin applying lotion first to my left shoulder, sliding my hand slowly down the length of my arm, closing my eyes as I imagine my lover's gentle strokes. Massaging each finger and my entire arm, I switch to the right side and repeat the same technique. Next, I apply the lotion to my left foot, carefully and tenderly giving it the loving attention I know he would offer, massaging it tenderly, rubbing gently along the sole and between each toe, along the top of my foot. Then sliding up my supple calf, I massage it and enjoy the instantly softening effect of the slick lotion. I follow by repeating this with my right foot and lower leg, longing for my sweet lover's caress. Massaging and kneading my knees and thighs, I close my eyes in exhilarating anticipation of my lover's tender touch. Splaying my hands around each thigh, I rub gently upward, warming to the thought of his touch. I am careful not to miss a single area so that my lover will relish in the silky smoothness of every stroke when his fingers, his cheeks, his thighs rub insistently but gently against mine.

As I complete the application of lotion on my thighs, I feel the warmth of anticipation and desire growing between them. Ever so briefly, I tentatively caress the steaming moistness with a single finger, tilting back my head with closed eyes, savoring thoughts of my lover fueling the fires of my passion with his words, his kisses and his caresses. Moaning softly, I retrieve the lotion to fill my palms, placing them over my pelvis, running them upward over my abdomen, between my breasts and around their fullness, down my sides to my hips, every inch of my body feeling alive and eagerly awaiting my lover's attention. Circling over my belly, along my sides and up to my breasts, every nerve is stimulated and yearning. Cupping my creamy breasts tenderly in my hands as I know he will, I massage the lotion in, fingering my nipples and rolling them between thumb and forefinger until stiff pink peaks reveal my mounting, yet unfulfilled desire. Working each hand up to massage my neck before returning to its wanton breast, my head rolls back in ecstasy. Again filling each palm with lotion, I allow my hands to run a path to the curve of my hip, over my buttocks, massaging in circular motion, allowing a middle finger to slide from behind my inner thigh outward through the slight crease at the base of each buttock, around to the front, now discovering a hot wetness between my thighs, like molten lava awaiting eruption of a volcano of long-restrained passion. A deep breath becomes necessary to continue my preparation. Doing my best to reach my lower back and around my shoulders, I wish my lover were here to help me complete my task, knowing he would willingly and expertly satisfy all of my needs. A final long stroke ending with my hands cupping breasts that ache for my lover's attention, then my arms gliding across each other over my chest in anticipation of his strong and loving embrace.

Perching on the bench to my vanity table, allowing my nude, silky skin to dry while I look in the mirror and carefully brush out my hair. Running the brush repeatedly through its wavy lengths, I tilt back my head, enjoying its thick ash blonde softness falling against my back and shoulders, knowing my lover will be able to freely run his fingers through my hair without becoming entangled until the labors of our passions tousle it once again. I choose a slick tinted lip-balm to moisten my lips for his first passionate kiss and then select a favorite perfume or body spray to complement my mood and fragrances already used and spray it lightly in all the right areas to entice my lover's senses: the nape of my neck, the base of my back, the rise of my breasts, the curve of my thighs, and my inner wrists. Or perhaps I may choose, freshly showered, to apply no scent so that we may share in raw, unconcealed passion, enjoying the natural oneness and scent of our union. I dress carefully in my pre-selected lingerie, checking in the mirror to ensure all straps and ribbons are straight, assuring myself that I will please my man, knowing he deserves the best I can offer him. Looking into my wide blue eyes, becoming dusky with desire, I long to gaze into the depths of his.

Sighing, I am ready for him, excited and eager, my body trembling with desire. Despite the warmth spreading through me from anticipation of our approaching exchange, I quickly wrap a robe around me, knowing that the wait may become chilly. As it falls against my shoulders, I wistfully long for his arms to be wrapping around me warmly, holding me close, his hands fondling my smooth skin. Sliding my feet into cozy slippers, I light candles throughout the room. Pouring a glass of wine, I await my lover's arrival, knowing our union will prove to be completely sensual, romantic, pleasurable, and satisfying, for my lover has touched my soul and resides in my heart.