Preparing Melissa

Story Info
Advice to a Virgin from Her Mother.
4.8k words
4.28
45.4k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

Melissa was 18, approaching the end of high school. For the next four or five years she would be away at University – with a much larger selection of boys to tempt her and, presumably, excite her still-developing female juices.

Melisa loved sport and was superbly fit. And she had been gifted with the body of a goddess – a nicely rounded face, wide sparkling eyes, wonderfully delicate lips...and incredible breasts.

Oh, those boobs!

It is impossible describe them with justice, but it's as if the top two-thirds of a couple of plump oranges had been artistically moulded to her attractive chest, providing a small overhang most of the way around that would inevitably invite any lucky lad to start by circling this crease with his fingers...before then cupping and squeezing her firm, fresh flesh... before then seeing her immaculately-placed nipples stand rigidly to attention when he took each in his mouth and flicked it gently with his tongue.

Her boobs are so alluring that my husband John had once joked that if we ever needed to do some charity fundraising, all we required was for Melissa to sit in a tent at the fairground, charge $10 for a look, $20 for a caress and $50 for a lick or a suck...and we'd have a queue a mile long eager to contribute to our cause, each parting with the maximum donation we were seeking. That may be crude, but is undoubtedly true.

I felt a tinge of maternal envy. Mel's fabulous boobs were at the absolute peak of their development. They were so enticing...and yet she had not started sharing them with that succession of boys who would finger them, cup them, squeeze them, lick them, suck them – tragically all of them without knowing how Melissa's firm breasts really ached to be handled.

I'm sure Melissa knew how unusually endowed she was...and had already decided that only a few carefully selected men would ever be pleasured by experiencing their full delights. And I'm she knew how to gently rub and squeeze those beautiful orbs...as she would have known how to pamper that area which lay hidden away between her legs. She wasn't naive!

If there was one word to describe Mel at this time, it could only be 'nubile' – complete with its full range of sexual connotations.

'Nubile': sexually mature and old enough for marriage; 'Nubile': sexually developed and attractive; 'Nubile': a girl who has reached sexual maturity and has blossomed into a woman; 'Nubile': hot, sexy; 'Nubile': a nymphet, a fawnlet; 'Nubile': ripe for the taking.

Mel and I had always enjoyed an open relationship. And I always liked to plan in advance, so we'd talked about sex and the arrival of her puberty before it occurred. So when that first trickle of blood wept down her inside passage, seeking out sunlight, she was already well-versed in how to use a tampon, pads and panty liners. Not that that excused her from the incredibly 'messy experience,' as she described it, as she transitioned from young girl to young woman.

I doubted that she had yet lost her virginity. She was not an initiator in her group of friends. And that group was not one that would feel compelled to become sexually active at a very young age. Which was one enormous relief for her Mum!

But it was very likely that Mel would become sexually active in the not-too-distant future.

And, secretly, I hoped she would experience some totally-explosive intimate encounters in her room with an array of sizes and widths thrusting deeply and repeatedly into her darkness – something that would undoubtedly be much more satisfying for her than any synthetic drug could ever be.

Oh, the benefits of being young, attractive and unattached!

I fanaticised that she might bring one or two of her boys home for me to 'look after.'

John was away on a golfing weekend with some mates that day when Mel came down to breakfast. And she seemed to be in no particular hurry to do anything.

She was, perhaps, appropriately attired – just a pair of satin boxer shorts and a floppy old tee that may have been comfortable...but did little to disguise her very best assets. It's good that John's mates were not there – they would have been leaving with distinct bulges in the front of their pants, and having a friendly argument about how many cumes she exhibited. That's cumes as in 'she has three cume breasts.' Cumes, I had been previously been informed, are a precise, internationally-recognised measure of a cubic mouthful!

But now was not the appropriate time for her mother to suggest that Melissa might dress a little more modestly.

It was an ideal opportunity to have that mother and daughter chat, I concluded.

'Well, it won't be long before you've finished school and are off to university for a few years,' I started. 'And I guess the time will soon come when you'll become a sexually mature lady.'

She looked at me quizzically, so I quickly continued.

'You know I've always liked to prepare for things well in advance, and so it's probably time we had a chat about that very first occasion when things will happen for you.'

'Aw, Mum,' was the response. 'I know some guy will be poking his penis up my vagina, there'll probably be some bleeding, and it's likely to hurt a lot. So what is there to talk about?'

Mel had unwittingly given me just the invitation I'd hoped for, so I could open up the conversation.

'You probably won't bleed, darling, and it certainly doesn't need to be a painful experience. In fact, if you are properly prepared it should be an unforgettably enjoyable occasion for you,' I said.

'And how's that?' she asked.

'Bleeding is usually the result of having an intact hymen, or the boy is being excessively rough, or it's because you are simply not wet enough down there. Now because you are using tampons and you are so physically active and fit, it's likely your hymen disappeared long, long ago.'

'I hope so,' she said.

'If it's worrying you, you can always get something like a zucchini and push it right in and out of your love tunnel a few times between now and whenever you have your first experience, and that will open things up nicely for you,' I suggested.

'But if you do decide to get acquainted with Mr Zucchini, make sure you start by fingering yourself well to ensure all your natural feminine juices are flowing, or rub a few drops of olive oil around the entrance area in your vagina to provide some extra lubrication.'

'We usually have zucchini in the crisper of the fridge and you're welcome to use one of those anytime, should you wish,' I added cheekily.

'Gee, thanks. Now what else should I know?' she responded a little testily.

'Well, at least two things. Firstly I suggest you make sure you are on the Pill before you start having sex.'

'Really? I thought you would think that would simply encourage me to become more promiscuous,' she said, as it became clear to me that Mel was becoming slightly more relaxed.

'No, no, no! If you want to be promiscuous, you'll be promiscuous, Pill or no Pill,' I responded. 'But it would be an absolute disaster for you if you were to get pregnant, and the Pill provides you with the very best protection.'

'I'm sure you'll agree that when you're about to accept an engorged penis into your vagina for the first time, the last thing you'll want to be worrying about is the possibility of becoming pregnant...and I'm sure neither you nor your man will want to be fiddling around trying to work out how to roll a condom down his erection at that time.'

'And, besides, the Pill will give you complete control over the timing of your periods, which I can assure you will provide you with an enhanced social life.'

'I suspect you are right Mum,' she conceded.

'I'll tell you what,' I continued. 'Your father and I will pay for the Pill and for the costs of visits to the doctor to get the prescriptions while you are at uni. And, if you like, I'll accompany you to an appointment with Dr O'Connor. I'll stay in the waiting room while he sees you...but by then he'll have worked out that I'm happy for you to be making this move.'

'And remember, you don't need to start taking the Pill immediately. Just having a supply available when you figure the time is about right for you to become sexually active will make things so much easier for you.'

'That sounds great Mum. Now what was that other suggestion you had?'

'Well you probably know you must ensure you are very wet before any man starts pushing his penis into your vagina. And a good way to do this is to get him to lick and suck your clitoris and vagina.'

'Yuk!'

'But you'll find most men are more than happy to do so. However, they don't want to also get a mouthful of pubic hair. So I suggest you trim your pubes a few days before the action starts, perhaps by giving yourself a Brazilian landing strip or, if you really want to be remembered, trim pussy into a romantic heart shape.'

'Or, better still,' I thought. 'Shave it all off, and let the boys imagine they have achieved every man's dream – having it off with an attractive barely-pubescent baldie.' I kept that thought to myself.

'Don't tell your dad, but his electric shaver has a trimmer tool attached to it which will give you neat, straight lines with whichever option you might choose.'

'And while I'm giving you advice, your Dad has always known that I've thought it's OK to kiss in the car, but when we bonk it's in bed. I've found this to be a good rule - even if that bed is occasionally to be found in the pool, in the shower or on the lounge room floor! And, frankly, if it's not convenient to do it at your home or the man's home, then there is always a hotel, which is a great excuse for a night in town or an exciting weekend away.'

As Melissa left the kitchen, I knew that the area surrounding her virgin slit was about to see a little more soap in the shower than was normal...as, no doubt, would those attractive young mammaries.

* * * * *

A few weeks later we visited the doctor. Melissa emerged with her first prescription for the Pill.

On the way home we visited the local pharmacist and swapped it for the real thing.

I reminded Mel that this tiny package would keep for months, or even years – there was absolutely no hurry to start swallowing the Pill...at least until she felt the time was approaching for her to wave farewell to her virginity.

* * * * *

Very soon after I noticed we had one less zucchini in the crisper.

I had the feeling this was the luckiest zucchini in the world – unknowingly disappointing hundreds of young guys, each with a dream of being the very first to penetrate the damp depths that lay atop of Mel's athletic thighs.

And if those guys had only known that Melissa had just taken this one additional step towards making herself available!

If they had, there would have been quite a few young men whose boxer shorts would have been dampened as they imagined – sorry, dreamed – their throbbing cock might soon be thrusting down the same love tunnel, shooting an enormous load of cum into her dark feminine recesses that, forever, would be way beyond the reach of their probing fingers.

But at least I now knew that Melissa had accepted some of the advice I had offered... and could only wonder how soon John's electric razor would be borrowed to clear the bush from around the entrance to the virgin's love-tunnel.

* * * * *

A few weeks after we'd had our Sunday talk, Mel admitted to me that she had told some of her girlfriends at school about our conversation.

And one of her friends from a Fundamentalist family, Kirsty, had then asked whether I might be prepared to share the same advice with her.

She had confessed to Mel that she really knew little more about sex than the basics she had learned at school during health education classes. It seemed her mother was reluctant to talk about the subject, in the belief that doing so would simply provide Kirsty with unwarranted temptation.

I was initially reluctant to take on a sex education role that traditionally belonged to Kirsty's mum. But I thought about it overnight.

'Please tell Kirsty I'm happy to meet with her privately, one-to-one. Sooner or later she will need to be fully informed about these things that are a natural part of life, and if she is willing to learn about them now, then that's great. But what I will not be doing is suggesting she necessarily change anything immediately – I'll just be giving her some valuable knowledge that she can store away to perhaps use at a future time.'

'Suggest to her that she ring me right after school one day and we'll agree on a time to meet.'

The next day the phone rang. 'Mrs J., it's Kirsty and I'm wondering if I could come around to see you and perhaps have a bit of a talk about the birds and the bees.'

'Sure Kirsty,' I replied. 'Would Thursday straight after school suit you? Mel will be at hockey practice until six, and that will give us tons of time to have a private chat.'

'That would be great.'

You won't be having a period then?'

'No.'

'Then I'll see you just as soon as you can get here after school. And, by the way, pack a spare pair of knickers – you might feel you need to change into them before you head off home.'

Thursday arrived sooner than I'd anticipated, but at least I had time to think about how to best have an intimate talk to someone else's daughter - about a subject that her mum obviously felt was taboo.

I started by explaining that I was a little apprehensive about educating someone else's baby and suggested to Kirsty that we keep the details of our conversation to ourselves. The last thing I wanted was for her mum to be mad at Kirsty, or at me and Mel!

'Let's start by you telling me what you know,' I suggested.

'That's not much. In fact not much more than we've been taught in health lessons at school.'

'And boys, how far have you allowed them to go?'

'What do you mean by that?'

'Well, have you been kissed by a boy, or allowed boys to play with your tits, or play in the area between your legs?'

'Oh, shit no! I've been kissed, but that's all. I've too-often been told by mum and dad to keep my body strictly to myself, because it's already bad enough that my body might be giving some lads lustful thoughts.'

'So you really just know how to make babies, and you know how to avoid making babies. Do you know the ways and places around your body that lead to greatest pleasure, and do you have any ideas about how a man should best excite you sexually?'

'No, not really.'

'O.K., well that's a good place for us to start. And there would be nothing better than for you to experience each of these places for yourself, so - if you are willing - I suggest we now go down our guests' room where I'll get you to undress completely and then I'll show you some of the places you probably never knew existed.'

I could see she was a bit hesitant, so I led the way down the hall. Once in the room I stripped the doona off the bed and laid out a towel.

'Of all boys around your age, who do you find most attractive?' I enquired as she undressed.

'Oh, Luke,' she replied. 'But why do you ask?'

'Well, I'm going to run my hands over different parts of your body and, as I do so, I'm going to suggest you close your eyes and just imagine that it's Luke who is caressing you.'

I didn't remind her that Luke was my nephew and Melissa's cousin. He lived just a few blocks away, so I made a mental note that if ever...

'Just sit up on the bed with your back to me, and close those eyes,' I asked before I started by stroking the top of her head, then moving my fingers gently from the back of her ears, around the sides of her neck, and down to the base of her neck.

And then I rubbed her sensuously, gently, up and down her sides.

'How are we going?' I enquired. 'Does that feel alright so far?'

'It's great,' she responded.

'Well now I'll get you to lie down, with your tummy on the towel.'

I gave her rounded buttocks a bit of a massage and then moved them gently apart, allowing me to lightly run a finger from just above her hole up to and around the small of her back, before travelling back down 'til it almost fell in her hole. I repeated this a number of times before again enquiring whether she was comfortable.

'I was a bit worried for a while that your fingers might move a little further south, and was relieved they didn't,' she replied.

'We won't go there today,' I assured her. 'But many women find the entrance to their butt hole and the area just inside can be particularly pleasurable, and most men are only too happy to play with this area and push their engorged penises inside. But it's best you explore all that for yourself another day.'

'Now roll over, close your eyes again and I'll have Luke work on your front.'

Again I started by rubbing her sides. Then I slowly traced a line with my finger from her neck down to her belly-button and ever-so-slowly down to where her pubes started covering her skin. I could feel her muscles involuntarily tighten just so slightly, so I repeated this numerous times.

'And how is Luke doing?' I asked.

'Just fine,' she replied.

'Well now we'll give your breasts and nipples a bit of rub and, if you are happy, you'll then feel Luke giving your nipples the tiniest of licks.'

There was no objection...and a faint smile soon spread slowly across her face.

'So now it's down to your really feminine area,' I said, placing a finger gently on her clit.

'You're a lucky girl,' I continued. 'You have an exceptionally well-endowed clit...one that's a lot bigger than mine...and one that men will have no trouble stimulating,' I told her as my finger brushed up and down, up and down, up and down the side of her jewel...and then traced a light circle right around the entrance to her love tunnel.

She was obviously well-lubricated by now.

'Can Luke give you a kiss down there too?' I asked.

'Why not,' she replied, and her smile widened.

She must soon have felt a significantly wetter after 'he' had obliged.

'There is just one other area I'd like to point out to you now, and that's where a girl's G-spot is located. This is a real point for pleasure and it's just inside your vagina, so I'm hoping you'll allow me to put a finger in there.'

'I suppose that will be OK,' she replied.

So in went the finger...and then slowly, very slowly I bent it upwards searching for the corrugations on her vaginal wall.

'Can you feel that,' I asked as I gently flicked an area to the left, then an area to the right. 'The ridges on this side, and on this side, and the area in between are particularly sensitive and usually love to be fingered whilst your clit is being rubbed or is receiving a really good suck.'

'Ahh. Wow,' she exclaimed. 'I'm so pleased you showed me that spot. I'd never have found it myself.'

I gave her ridges on each side one final flick, then slowly withdrew my finger before she had any chance of climaxing. I certainly didn't see it as my role to build her to orgasm – perhaps the very first orgasm she had ever experienced.

'So when you feel you're ready for it, you can play around this area yourself...or have a man do it with you...and work up a feeling that you'll discover is enormously pleasurable.'

'You know I'm not a Churchgoer and I have a different view of some things, but I can't help feeling that if I did believe in God, He'd be pleased to see me trying to extract maximum pleasure from the places on my body where He created those pleasure zones.'

'I'd think He was a strange old man if He blessed me with areas that excited me, but then frowned every time I touched them - which seems to be what many of the established Churches are suggesting will happen any time I play with myself,' I added.

'I'd never thought of it that way,' Kirsty replied.

'So it's my view, which I've also expressed to Mel, is that we females should feel completely comfortable with our bodies and should fully enjoy them whenever we want, and from whenever time we feel we are truly ready to start to do so.'

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers
12