Preparing Melissa Pt. 04

Story Info
Mel and Kirsty enjoy a weekend away...WOW! What a weekend!
3.7k words
4.34
25k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

Melissa and Kirsty organise a weekend away, just before Kirsty gets married...WOW! What a weekend!

And Mel's Mum ultimately is responsible for their uninhibited behaviour.

*****

Kirsty was soon to be married.

'I don't really just want to organise a hen's night for you. You've been my best friend, and a really close friend, for so long, so to mark the end of your freedom, let's get a room for a weekend down the coast – just the two of us – and let's do something that's fun, and really different,' Melissa suggested. 'We could grab a few bottles of wine, just hang out together, and talk nothing but men and sex. You might learn something from me, and I'm sure I'd learn something from you.'

'That would be great,' Kirsty agreed.

'There would be just one rule,' Melissa continued. 'We can talk about absolutely everything, no matter how private. No limits, no secrets – after all, we are best friends!'

* * * * *

The room had a double bed and a single bed.

'I'll toss you for the double,' said Mel when they arrived.

'Why bother?' Kirsty asked. 'We've come away together, to do everything together, so let's share the double bed together. I'm not suggesting like lesbo's...I've brought my PJs and I assume you have brought yours, and we could add another rule to our long list of rules for the weekend - that there will be no undressing in bed, either of yourself or of anyone else who might happen to also be in the bed.'

'If I find you snore, or you're too hot in bed, then I can always move to the single. It's not too far away, after all,' Kirsty added.

So that was settled.

Shortly after, Kirsty remarked: 'Mel you have the most beautiful body – great face, great lips, great eyes, great boobs, great legs. What part of your body do you like the most?'

'There's no contest with that – my boobs.'

'You know I've only ever seen them in your bikini or tucked in a bra. Would you mind, in the spirit of the weekend, letting me have a good look at them?' Kirsty asked.

'No problem,' said Mel. 'But you are going to have to pretend that you are Mark, and you are going to have to undress me.'

So Kirsty undid the buttons down the front of Mel's top, and removed it. Then she unclipped Mel's bra strap and pushed the bra forward off her shoulders and arms, letting it fall to the floor.

'Wow,' she exclaimed, admiring Mel's firm, perfectly rounded, perfectly proportioned breasts.

Her hands automatically moved forward – almost as a reflex – then suddenly stopped.

'Sorry, may I?' she asked.

'Of course, Kirsty,' Mel replied. 'You are way behind where Mark's hands, or indeed the hands of every guy who has ever been able to fondle them until now, would be by now.'

Kirsty gently cupped Mel's breasts as only another girl knows how.

'So how about you? What's your best part?' Mel enquired.

'Well probably my clit,' Kirsty replied. 'Evidently it's quite big...as I first learned from your mother, and every man who has seen it since has reminded me.'

'MY mother has seen YOUR clit,' Mel said in astonishment.

'Yep,' Kirsty replied. 'But you must never tell her you know, or give her any clue that I've told you this. When we had our first talk she – thankfully - highlighted the sensitivity of my clit and pointed out my G-spot, explaining to me that we women had been given all our pleasure spots for a purpose...and we should embrace, not try to ignore them. This really opened my eyes to a whole new world of what it meant to be female.'

'You know,' Kirsty continued. 'I can't remember ever really seeing another girl's clitoris. Would you mind showing me yours, so I might have some idea about how big mine really is?'

'Sure,' Mel replied. 'And now it's your turn to undress me.'

Kirsty removed Mel's shorts and then her undies.

'Where is it?' she asked.

Mel took her hand and guided it between and up to the top of her labia. Kirsty's fingers were soon exploring another girl's 'privates' – the first time, she had ever done so.

She kept feeling, touching, flicking, gently exploring just inside Mel's slit – until she was sure she had already pushed the boundaries and time limits to what Mel would probably have considered reasonable. How wonderfully generous her friend Mel was.

And it – she – felt good. Very good. 'If guys feel the same way, no wonder they are so eager to get their fingers down there,' Kirsty thought to herself.

Little could she have dreamed that later this weekend she would be feeling something much more intimate...and much more exciting.

Soon thereafter Mel had Kirsty's shirt and bra lying on the floor, so both were now identically dressed – or, more correctly, undressed.

'Whilst you are in the raw, turn around and show me your butt,' Kirsty said.

Mel did so, slowly, as if she was modelling a new dress.

'That's some bruise you have there, Mel,' Kirsty observed...and then realised it was in the shape of a hand.

'Mark's not hitting you, is he?' she blurted out.

'No,' replied Mel. 'He had me over his knee a couple of nights ago and just gave me a couple of sharp, good-humoured slaps with his hand.'

She then proceeded to tell Kirsty about how her Mum had suggested she and Mark might add an occasional discipline session to their lovemaking...and how enjoyable she had discovered it to be.

'And what did he hit you for?' Kirsty asked.

'Because I had not yet thought about deep throating him.' And Mel then had to explain that she had never totally enjoyed having a mouthful of cum – or even a little pre-cum – and then having to swallow it. The prospect of deep throat, once she had mastered the technique, had obvious appeal because it would allow her to continue to provide Mark with something he obviously greatly enjoyed, perhaps without the unpleasantries. So it was something she would certainly consider.

'Time for a swim,' Kirsty decided...and both girls donned their bikinis.

* * * * *

'Now tell me all about Luke. He was your first?'

Mel really had no reason to check.

'Yes, and totally planned that way. And what you probably don't know is that your Mum helped me – she suggested how and where it should all happen.'

'WHAT?' Mel exclaimed. And what else had her mother done for Kirsty, she wondered.

Kirsty then went on to explain how she had approached Luke, explained she was a virgin and asked him to deflower her, then how they had gone to the motel together, and how they eventually made it to bed.

'A bit more detail, please – all the intimate, interesting stuff,' Mel asked. 'What is his cock like, what was his cock like that first time?...You do know he is my cousin - so I really MUST know!'

'Well his cock is quite big – not particularly long, but the thickest one I've ever seen. I had a bit of trouble taking it in the first time or two, and it hurt like hell. But he was really so gentle...no hard thrusting...just a little bit in at a time...until it became obvious to us both that he just needed to finally give it one big push to get it right in.'

'After the first time or so, it actually felt quite comfortable. In fact, it's probably the most comfortable cock I've ever had inside me. It fills me completely. It's wonderful. You see those silly magazine articles about whether size really matters – well, if my experiences with Luke are any guide, it certainly does.'

Both girls giggled. Mel mentally agreed.

'Because I had Luke all night, we tried it – making out - several times. And I came... twice...which made it all so nice.'

'And you've had it off with Luke a number of times since,' Mel said, more as a statement than as a question.

'Yes, he is very special to me and it's really nice having him inside. In fact - and I shouldn't be telling you this - I'm taking a few days off immediately before my wedding to prepare, and I've organised to have lunch with him on the Thursday and we've agreed to then adjourn to his flat for one final fling. I'm hoping, dreaming it will last all afternoon and that he gives me the best and longest screw he has ever given.'

'Oh, your dirty bitch,' Mel chuckled. 'But good on you...And by the way, what would YOU think if Vic was having it off with an old girlfriend or two, just a day or two before your wedding?'

'Well, I'd be in no position to object, would I?' Kirsty replied.

Mel thought that here was an opportunity for her.

She would offer Vic a 'final fling'. A sort of combination wedding present and gift to mark the end of his bachelorhood. She had previously kissed him, hugged him, but never had him between her legs. And that might be fun!

In fact, she had never previously thought of inviting him to pay her an intimate visit down there.

But Mel rapidly concluded that she could never ethically contemplate doing that to her very best friend! Nevertheless, it was a fun thought to have had.

* * * * *

The girls spent the rest of the day discussing, laughing, giggling about 'everything taboo.'

They shared details of the best – and the worst – of their sexual experiences, in the process enhancing some men's reputations and trashing others. Both would be discreet about the information they shared – but that probably wasn't a necessity anyway because girls occasionally...sometimes...often...frequently gossip about their experiences.

Perhaps remarkably, and certainly thankfully, there had been no one man who had had both girls – at least yet!

Both fanaticised about boys that they both knew – what they would like to receive from some, what they would like to give to others. Some of the lads would have been delighted, had they known...others would have been mortified.

And they fanaticised, as only girls can do.

* * * * *

When both girls climbed into bed together that night Melissa enquired: 'Hey, Kirsty. Would you have liked some cock tonight?'

'Of course,' was the reply. 'And how about you?'

'What do you think?' Melissa asked.

They hugged each other, then briefly lay there holding hands. Both probably feared that during the night they might unconsciously think that the body next to them was that of their boyfriend, that they might reach over to touch him...and both were wondering what tomorrow might reveal.

Today had been a real eye-opener for both of them.

* * * * *

Kirsty was very eager the next morning to see the toys that Mel had brought.

Especially because Mel was happy to show her how to use them...and was willing to let her to give each of them a 'test run' for herself.

Kirsty had never dreamed she would use such things. She had previously thought such 'marital aids' were only of interest to sluts or desperates... and Melissa, clearly, was neither.

'O.K., girls. Time to drop your pants and play with pussy,' Melissa announced.

She also told Kirsty that she should remove her bra but leave her top on, unbuttoned.

'You could well have the urge to squeeze or tap your nipples while you are playing,' she suggested.

So both girls stripped off – something that both still found a bit strange. It is not something that pubescent girls commonly do in public, even if 'public' is only in front of one other girl...and even if that girl is your closest friend.

They both paraded their neatly-trimmed landing strips for the second time this weekend. 'There's Mum, again!' Mel thought to herself, correctly.

And, had she reflected just a little more, she would have remembered that it was her Mum who had suggested that she and Mark should consider visiting a 'toy shop' – a visit that ultimately led to Mel starting the collection of 'toys' that she had brought along this weekend.

'Let's start with the most basic toy,' Melissa said, as she took a dildo and a tube of gel from her bag.

'I'd like you to meet Richard. But I usually call him Dick.'

'I presume you, sometime, have inserted something other than a tampon into your vagina,' she continued. She needn't have said this, had she recalled her Mum explaining to her that there was a higher calling for a zucchini than just becoming dinner.

'Well, this is really much the same...except Dick sometimes comes in my front door, and occasionally by my back door,' Mel said matter-of-factly as she lay on the bed and started inserting the dildo into her vagina.

'You and Mark do anal?' Kirsty responded.

'No, not quite yet...but I don't think it will be too far off. It's still in the practice phase.'

'I don't think I could,' Kirsty replied.

'I actually found it was far more difficult mentally accepting Dick in there, than I did physically accepting him up there,' Mel continued, as she pushed him in and out of her vagina a number times, savouring the sensation.

'Now it's your turn, Kirsty,' Mel said, giving Dick a vigorous cleansing with an anti-bacterial wipe.

Kirsty could hardly refuse, even as she wondered where their conversation and their actions would ultimately lead.

So Dick and Kirsty got acquainted...intimately. Dick was nowhere as thick, and therefore nowhere as satisfying as Luke's manhood had been...but Dick descended further than Luke had been able to do, satisfying Kirsty.

'While you are at it, would you like to try anal?' Mel enquired.

'No thank you, not this morning,' was the quick reply. 'Maybe another time.'

Then Mel produced a string of beads and showed Kirsty how to hold one end just above her navel and the other behind her back. 'When you do this, try to get the beads to flick the opening to your ass hole as well as touching your clit,' Mel suggested.

So Kirsty tried, pulling the bead string back and forth to experience for herself yet more interesting new sensations.

Mel then took her vibrator from her bag. 'Every woman's friend!' she announced.

Again Mel took the lead, demonstrating its use by first employing it to tease her nipples and areola. Then she stimulated her clit, her g-spot, her clit again, her increasingly-responsive g-spot.

If Kirsty was apprehensive before, she was terrified by now...but there was no turning back.

'Relax,' said Mel. 'You'll enjoy it.'

And Kirsty did. She soon had the vibrator buzzing, in and out, around and around, until she started to build. Melissa just watched patiently, saying absolutely nothing – until everything culminated with Kirsty experiencing an unusually intense orgasm.

'Wow!' was her reaction. 'Mel, you just have to take me shopping on our way home tomorrow. O.K.?'

'No way,' Mel replied. 'I can't deprive you and Vic of the delights of being virgin sex toy shoppers! Besides, I'm bringing a vibrator along to your wedding reception, as my wedding gift to you, so that you can display it alongside all the other wedding gifts you receive,' she kidded.

'Or, so you and I can both use it secretly under the wedding table, when the wedding speeches become too boring!' Kirsty giggled.

Mel then demonstrated, and Kirsty experimented with the other toys that Mel had collected – her nipple erector, mini feather duster, remote-controlled vibrating egg, and her g-spot stimulator.

'Now roll over on your stomach, Kirsty,' Mel instructed. 'I have one last special delight for you.'

'You've actually been a very naughty girl this weekend,' she joked. 'Vic would be absolutely disgusted with you, had he known how mischievous you have been – and he's also very upset you haven't invited him along to share the fun. So...from him...'

Mel reached into her bag and brought out 'The Corrector'.

And Mel placed a couple of reasonably-gentle but reasonably-firm swipes on each of Kirsty's bare buttocks – leaving them a little red.

'That will give her – and Vic – another idea for to spicing up their impending married life,' Mel thought to herself, whilst reflecting on how successful 'regular discipline' had become in her own sexual relationship – as her ass had earlier unwittingly revealed to Kirsty.

'God, I'm hot. I'm going for a swim now...,' Mel announced.

'And you know, this is one time when I wish I could just swim naked,' she added.

Kirsty drew the curtains back a little and peeped out. 'There is no-one anywhere near the pool, so why not? The worst they can do is to throw us out.'

And she slipped off her shirt and wrapped her towel around herself – forgetting that both girls' buttocks would now reveal a lot more about each of them than they might wish, should any stranger steal a look at them.

A minute later both were feeling even more liberated...totally liberated!

* * * * *

That night the girls decided to order a home delivered dinner to supplement the diet of wine that they had regularly consumed throughout the day. And they decided an 'undies only' dinner might be fun, if a bit weird – two girls just sitting across the table from one another, each staring at the other's bare boobs.

By the time the food finally arrived, around eight, it was dark. They had no candles, but so they turned off the lights in their room, leaving the bathroom door ajar with its light on.

Mel sat facing the door, so her breasts were fully illuminated. Kirsty had her back to the door, so her less-impressive mammaries were somewhat shaded.

'Let's pull the curtains back, for fun,' Kirsty suggested – having wondered what the point was of having a table at the window if the curtains remained drawn. 'It might give a thrill to anyone outside!'

'Might also bring in some cock - if we are lucky!' Mel replied.

They dined, feeling as free and naturally-innocent as a pair of nine year-olds. Whatever occurred outside – if anything occurred outside – did not embarrass them at all.

* * * * *

'And how about you?' Kirsty enquired just before the girls were ready to depart the next morning.

'When are you going to get engaged?'

'Well, you have your wedding, and then I'll strip Mark and give him the hardest wallop on his arse that he has ever received from 'The Corrector'. He'll yelp, and then ask why I've hit him so hard, and I'll tell him that he still hasn't proposed...and he should expect much more of the same from me...until he does.'

'And then, my dear friend and future Matron-of-Honour, you will have to organise something for us – something that must be far more exciting than this weekend has been!'

And with this, the two girls embraced.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's Postscript:

This is my first attempt at writing fiction – and writing erotica.

I originally planned just one contribution, but it rapidly became four. So thanks everyone for the feedback on the earlier submissions – it's gratifying to know so many others are reading my efforts (over 10,000 in the first four days alone!), and many, many thanks for your votes and your many comments that have been really appreciated. And many thanks to Literotica for providing me with the channel for being able to attempt this.

It has been an interesting experience, to say the least. And it has meant I have not slept well at night – a time when it seems I've simply continued thinking about how to develop the plot and how to best express it.

There is more to (ahem) cum!

As you might have guessed, I have some extreme (possibly weird) views about female sexuality.

Guys are praised and encouraged. And they are doubly praised if they 'succeed' in 'laying' a virgin, and then 'take' her virginity. I'd argue that we must do much more to explain female sexuality to young men and to teach them how to more appropriately respect and – ultimately - provide young women with what they (the women) genuinely want, in a way they want it. Currently most men don't understand this.

In contrast, girls have their sexuality repressed – if not suppressed. God, they already have enough burdens to bear – monthly periods, ensuring they don't become pregnant, ultimately enduring pregnancy and childbirth, then having the primary responsibility for raising their children...let alone having just a few short years from their late teens until they get married (presuming marriage means faithful monogamy, which it so often does) to totally explore and experience their own sexualities.

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers
12