Preparing Trisha Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you wear that dress, maybe it's a good idea to change into a lacy bra since you can view most of the bra with that dress."

"Good idea, Dad. Wow, you're really thinking like a man. I'm impressed."

Trisha slipped off the bra and put on a lacy black one, before slipping on the white dress.

"You look phenomenal. If you're not my daughter, I would have asked you out. If I'm married, I would seriously consider having an affair," her dad admitted boldly.

Trisha giggled, "Not sure what to say to that but I will take that as a compliment, Dad."

"May I suggest black thigh highs and matching black heels, at least 4 inches high?"

Trisha sat on the bed and put on her thigh highs showing off her long slender legs and a glimpse of her panties. She put on a black glossy stilettos with 5 inches heels. She stood up, walked around and flaunted her look.

"Dad, do I look...fuckable?"

"Oh my...don't tease me like that, honey...it's so unfair."

"Sorry Dad. I was just kidding. I really appreciate all that you did for me today, especially the shaving part. I now need to work on my hair and make up. Ian will be here soon and it might be a good idea for you to wait for him downstairs."

Noticing her dad was quite disappointed to leave, she cried out, "Hey, cheer up...the Rams may have tied!"

Downstairs, Trisha's dad could hardly focus on the game. He could care less for the Rams right now. The naked image of his beautiful daughter was clouding his thoughts, and the flashbacks of touching and shaving her privates both in the bathroom and her bedroom were giving him a raging hard-on. The thought of preparing and dressing his own daughter to be fucked by another person was enormously erotic although it sounded really wrong. As these thoughts were playing on his mind, he heard footstep coming down the stairs. He looked up and could only utter, "Wow..."

Trisha looked like a real life Barbie. The hem of her short dress revealed a lot of legs that was wrapped in sexy thigh high stockings. Her make up was modest but her lips were bright cherry red. She had her hair tied up in a high pony tail. She looked elegant and sexy. The heels just made her look more tall and slender.

Trisha sat in the chair next to him, and crossed her legs. The short dress rode up her thighs and her black panty was quite visible.

"Ian is not here yet?"

"Err...who? Ian...oh...no, no sign of him yet."

Just then her phone rang. It was Ian. Her dad studied Trisha's face which initially lit up upon hearing her boyfriend's voice and the smile slowly faded away.

"Yeah...I understand. We can get together another time. No worries. You take care...Bye."

"Is everything okay?"

She sat there, silent for a moment, trying not to show her disappointment.

"Ian has an assignment that is due tomorrow. So, he's getting together with his project team to finalize that over this weekend. We have to postpone our date to probably next weekend."

"I am sorry, honey. Don't worry, next weekend will come quickly."

"Yeah... thanks, Dad, for everything you did for me today," she replied and made her way slowly back upstairs.

"Wait..."

Trisha turned around, a little puzzled.

"This may sound crazy but since you're already dressed up, why not I take you out for dinner?"

Trisha smiled, "Yeah, why not? A father-daughter date."

"Give me a few minutes. I'll shower and get dressed," her dad said, rushing up the stairs.

To be continued in Part 2.

12