Prequel: My Baby Boy Jeff

Story Info
The first chapter of the Jeff series.
1.6k words
4.18
116.1k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are going to say that 32 is too young for you lol" was the first thing typed in the new IM window that had just opened up for me.

Laugh out loud I did, because I am usually really taken and attracted to men around that very age! Immediately, I typed in my response: "Not at all, I usually love men that age!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes really, dear."

"Well, I have a thing for older women."

So began my relationship with Jeff. And what a story there is to tell about that one!

It was only a few moments later that I was gazing at a picture of his face in my email window. The head shot was so big that I had to scroll down the page in order to view his whole face, and as each gorgeous feature revealed itself on my computer screen, I was left sitting back in my chair with my mouth hanging wide open… I was surprised I was not literally drooling by the time I got down to his chin! He was wearing a navy blue baseball cap, with the rim toward the back, so most of his head was covered. Enough of the thick, shiny, nearly black, short cropped hair remained exposed however, so I could see that he had a pretty full head of it, and next to appear before me were his huge, round dark brown eyes, looking straight into my soul, I felt. His nicely shaped nose was next, and scrolling a bit further down, the screen revealed two perfectly sensuous, slightly thin, dark red lips, unsmiling, yet still hinting at a bit of a devilish grin hidden not too far from the surface. You could not actually say that he had a goatee, but his five o'clock shadow was really much more like a little further down the line, say oh about midnight!!!

All of a sudden I realized I had been so enthralled by studying his beautiful features, that I had left him hanging in cyberspace. He was probably thinking by now that I did not like his picture, so I had dumped him.

"Jeff, I think u r an absolute doll!" I typed in quickly, as I turned on my webcam so he could see my face at the same time. "That is really a great picture of u!"

"WOW! I am gonna be blunt, but you are HOT! Are you looking for a boy toy? Or a man toy? Lol just joking!"

It would not be until a bit further on down the road that I came to realize that every single time Jeff would ask me a question and then tell me to nevermind it, he was just joking, were going to be the times when he was actually dead on serious about what he had asked. I would soon learn that not only did Jeff want to be my boy toy, he wanted to be, truly, my baby boy, and he wanted me to be his Mommy!

It was a dam good thing he did not press that issue early on, because if he had, I would have had no interest in him at all. I always felt I never wanted to be any lover's mother image, and I really believed that mothering a man in and out of the bedroom was nothing but a tremendous turn-off. And because I felt that way then, I ignored all of his questions that referred to that type of relationship for quite some time.

Almost instantly, Jeff's and my chats were so explicitly sexual, I was surprising myself with my candor and comfort with him – I was answering all of his intimate questions with extreme and honest caring, and I was asking him equally erotic questions and his answers were not only so honest too, but they had all the innocence of a child with no sense of wrongdoing or guilt in anything he revealed to me about his fantasies, hopes, and dreams as far as his sex life was concerned.

"There is nothing better than licking and sucking on a nice, wet pussy" he wrote. "I can do it for hours. Is that your pussy in the picture you sent me?"

"Yes, it is."

"You are giving me a woody. I could hammer nails into this thing right now. I really need to take care of it now. Can you help me out, please?"

All I knew was that I wanted to please this man so badly, I was going to oblige his every request, so I wasted not a moment's time in peeling off my sleeveless tan tee shirt, and my huge breasts exploded out from under it like two giant helium balloons.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he typed.

And with my each of the slightest movements that made my breasts even jiggle an inch, those mmmmmmmm's appeared numerous times during the length of our many chats. I learned quickly that whenever he began typing his mmmm's, he was getting very close to cumming!

"Can I please see your pussy, too?"

Without hesitation, I aimed the cam properly, as I gingerly laid down on my giant sofa, and spread my legs as far and wide as I could, while parting the labia of my shaved mound, exposing fully my tiny, pink, button-of-a-clit and its surrounding folds, which were equally pink, and already glistening and shiny with my hot, wet juices.

From that position, I was unable to read what he was typing at all, as I began to pleasure myself for him, by slowly finger-stroking my clit in those familiar circular swirls.

This show, however, was so totally uninhibited on my part. I became completely unconscious of everything around me, except for the fact that he was watching me, and all I could think about was making myself cum, so that he would cum.

I slowly and rhythmically finger-fucked myself, first with one, then two, then three, and finally, the never-before-done four fingers. I then inserted first one, then two, and even the again-never-before-done three fingers into my asshole as far as I could get them to go.

Of all the songs that could have been playing on my radio at that time, I was in ecstasy as I masturbated myself quickly along to the beat of the sexy jazz tune DEEPER by Pete Belasco.

I was climbing the peak toward my orgasm, so in my usual style, I abandoned my asshole and love hole, in favor now of concentrating fully on my clit, knowing I would cum much more quickly that way. I had no way of knowing what level Jeff was on at this point. Even tho I had lost track of my time spent, I sort of figured he should be getting pretty close to an orgasm now himself.

Within another minute or two, both of my legs were spread wide open in a big V, my knees only slightly bent, but pretty much sticking straight up in the air now. I was just about reaching my orgasmic plateau, when I realized I was in a far greater state of ecstasy than I had ever sensed before at this point in my sexual play. My hips were writhing, and I was bouncing my butt so fast against the pillow underneath it, that I was really in an almost completely spasmodic state now.

My whole body was trembling, and as I exploded full force just as my orgasm hit – I could feel my pussy throbbing so much, as I let go my load of cum.

It was then that I realized I was experiencing another sensation that was altogether new to me, yet very pleasant in every respect: I actually felt myself SQUIRT out a shot of my sex juice, and at the same time, could feel a small amount of hot pee stream out of me!!!!

OMG, I thought, I hope Jeff did not see that, he is going to think I am a slut!

My episode over, I sat back down in my computer chair, instantly taking each one of my shiny and wet right fingers, and inserting it slowly and fully into my mouth, sticking out my tongue with each one to show the cam how I was savoring the taste of it all so much.

Finally I took my whole right hand, and stuck it as far into my mouth as I could get it, nearly fisting myself, while closing my eyes in finality of my act. I sat back in a plop, and gave Jeff a huge, shit-eatin grin right into the cam.

I leaned over to start typing, intending to ask him if he enjoyed my show. First of all I was shaking so much, like a bowl of jelly, that I could not type anyway, and I also wanted to see what he had typed that I had missed since I started my little session.

More than half of the message window was filled with mmmmmm's, and in between here were some of the things Jeff had typed in: "I am so hard now. OMG, you r so wet! I am really going to give you a tongue lashing now. I really like what I see. OMG slid your fingers in, did you? I want u so, so bad! I want to taste you, oh, please can I have a taste? I wish I could really eat you out today. I want you today."

And so went our chats, on and on like that for more than a week. I was just about climbing the walls in heat over him – there was just something about Jeff that was incredibly unique – he was very raw and rough around the edges, but he had an innocence about him that was almost mesmerizing.

So I made it a goal to meet him in person very soon.