Prequel to Dating Lisa

Story Info
A late bloomer gets used.
6.4k words
4.16
29.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, I was naïve and inexperienced when I started dating at the age of 18. I missed the early years of dating from 13-14 through the age of 17. Perhaps if I had my sexual encounters would have progressed more slowly and I would not have gone from home plate to 3rd base in less than 8 dates. Below are the two dating relationships I had prior to meeting and dating my husband to be. I knew he was the right man for me when his concerns about my sexual gratification were as important to him as were his own. I believe I never had an orgasm at any time prior to meeting my husband and if I did it was so minor it did not register with my sex organs or brain. The experiences below did drop some of my inhibitions for future sexual adventures. While there are aspects of my story that would be considered interracial I feel that overall it has to fall into the non-consent and reluctance category.

I am known as what is called a late bloomer. By my fourteenth year I had just started to get my period, grow pubic hair and develop breasts. Unfortunately the 75 pounds of "baby weight" that everyone told me would disappear stayed with me. When I turned 16 those extra pounds were still with me and I decided that I had to do something about losing weight. My family doctor put me on a diet and by the time I turned 18, I was looking pretty good with maybe another 5-10 pounds to lose.

The nice part was that boys were starting to notice me. My best friend Gail wanted to set me up on a double date with her, her boyfriend and this guy named Jim. I agreed and we decided to go to a movie. Jim and I sat in the backseat, obviously, while Gary, Gail's boyfriend, drove. Since this was all of our last year in high school most of the conversation was about the happenings in school. Now Gail and I went to a Catholic Girls School while Gary and Jim went to public school. I really don't remember what the movie was about but the memory of what happened after the movie sticks with me to this day.

Gary found a secluded place to park and he and Gail started to make out. While I had only met Jim for the first time this evening, I was unsure of what to do. He was relatively good looking and we seemed to hit it off so when he leaned over to kiss me I let him. Since I had no experience in this area we continued to kiss until he lay down across the back seat. The only way I could reach his lips was to lie on top of him. We continued to kiss and I began to feel his cock harden and he started rubbing it through our clothes just above my pubic area. I froze. I didn't know what to do. Next he started to run his hands over my breasts. Once again, not knowing what to do I let him fondle my clothed breasts. Things were getting pretty heated when Gary announced that it was time to go so we would be home on time.

The next day I explained to Gail what went on in the backseat when we were parked.

Gail chuckled and then said, "That's boys!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Once they get a hard cock all they are looking for is some relief", she responded. "If you are enjoying the make out session all you need to do is to stroke their cock up and down until they unload. Then their cock will start to soften and you can go back to kissing. Getting your breasts fondled is no big deal but that is up to you. It's almost like they need something to play with. In the front seat last night, Gary had both hands up my blouse, under my bra and was rubbing my nipples until they became rock hard little nubs. It was such a turn on. I stroked his cock until he went soft and I could feel a wet spot coming through his jeans. At least that is what we did."

I was blown away and didn't know what to think. Good little Catholic girls didn't do those things until they like this unless they were married. But Gail did them. How bad could it be?

A week went by and I had talked to Jim on the phone a few times. He wanted to know if I would double again with Gary and Gail. I agreed. They picked me up around 8. We went to the movies and then to Gary's little parking spot. Jim lay down on the backseat and I went on top of him. I could feel his penis getting hard. He started to rub his hips against mine (I found out it was called dry humping) so I reached down and grabbed his cock to start stroking him. He took that as a green light and started to unbutton my blouse. He pulled it open to both sides, grabbed my bra and pushes it over my tits. The blouse was draped on both sides of me so if Gary looked back he would not see anything. Jim started to knead my breasts as I continued to stroke him. He started to gently pinch and pull my nipples. It felt like my nipples and pussy were connected. He continued to play with my breasts and I could feel myself getting wet. His body stiffened and he tried to hold back a moan. He took my hand and removed it from holding his cock as he was softening. Whispering in my ear, "thank you" he fondled my breasts a little longer and then helped me get my bra back into place. We sat up a bit so I could re-button my blouse. When they dropped me off I was a little disheveled. Getting ready for bed I took my panties off because they were soaking wet from my leaking pussy. I could barely get to sleep that night.

I talked to Gail the next day and told her what happened. She laughed and said, "What did I tell you? It's all about them and once they have their orgasm, things can go back to normal, so to speak."

A few days later I got a call from Jim. He wanted to get together after school and listen to music. Since we went to different schools, I had to find out where he lived and then find out which bus from my school would drop me there. I asked my mom if she would be kind enough to pick me up about 5 and take me home. Mom said it would not be a problem but wanted to know who was going to be at home when we got there. I asked Jim and he told me his mother was home from her job then to start dinner.

On a Wednesday afternoon, after working out all the details, I took the bus and got dropped off near Jim's house. I still had my school uniform on. When I reached his house he opened the door and let me in. Asking if I wanted anything to eat or drink I politely declined. Jim had said his mother would be home but I did not hear anyone else in the house. I asked him where she was and he told me she would still be at work for another hour. Then he showed me up to his room where he had all his music and sound system. We picked out some songs but it did not take long before we were kissing on his bed. I saw the bulge in his pants and knew he wanted me to start stroking him. I reached over and grabbed his cock while he started to rub my pussy through my clothes. It didn't take long before he stiffened and his cock went soft. He pulled my hand from my crotch and we began kissing and hugging again. A short while later I heard his mother come and we went down stairs so I could meet her. My mom showed up at 5 and I went home.

I told Gail what was going on between Jim and I and she said I was lucky.

"How's that?" I asked.

Gail said, "Because he is not trying to fuck you yet. Every once in a while when things get really hot, Gary will ask to stick his hard cock into my cunt. So far I have been able to put him off but I am afraid if I continue he will break up with me."

"I won't let Jim go that far", I said, "I will break up with him."

Jim and I had more dates at his house "listening to records". Then on one occasion at his house I had to pee and I asked to use the bathroom. He showed me where it was and when I returned to his room his pants were down to his ankles leaving his rock hard cock exposed and pointing to the ceiling. I was shocked and fascinated at the same time. His mom was not home yet and he must have felt confident about her not walking in on us. While he lay on the bed I walked up to him and knelt on the floor. Taking his rod in my hand gave me the opportunity to view close up view of what a penis looked like. My face was only inches from his rod. I started to stroke him and watched every move and change his dick made. I continued to stroke him and his tool got harder and bigger. I could tell he was getting close when the head of his dick turned a bright shade of red. He stiffened his body and the first shot of his cum was launched into the air. Where it landed I had no clue. His second and third spurt did not go as high into the air and landed on his stomach. Ending with his little hole dribbling out the final few drops, they ran down my hand. I ran to the bathroom to clean up and make sure no sperm landed on me. It was a good thing he had the music on because just then his mom came into the house. We hugged and kissed for a while, always with an ear out for the sounds of his mother coming up the stairs. My ride home arrived promptly at 5.

Conferring with Gail the next day she asked me a million questions. How long is it? How thick? Did it take him long? How much cum did he give you? Did he try to fuck you? Answering her honestly I really didn't take notice of the size. I told her there was white stuff all over and even running down my fingers.

Gail said, "so he baptized you with his spunk did he?' Then she laughed.

"The funny thing was he didn't even touch me other than kissing", I told her.

"Well girl it sounds like you need to give him a reason to pay some attention to the sweet little pussy of yours", she chuckled.

The more I thought about that, Gail was right but could I be as bold as he was to just strip naked and wait for him to start rubbing me? Surely I did not want him to go too far either. He asked me to come to his house on Tuesday so that morning I got dressed for school a little differently. I put on a pair of panty hose and no underwear. Checking myself out in the mirror in my room I must admit I looked hot. From the back the seam ran right down the crack of my ass. From the front the seam ran from my belly button to the top of my hairy pussy. The expansion panel in the hose framed my girlish charms and then disappeared between my thighs. I wore my knee length uniform and shoes. All dressed for school and I still felt naked. Fearing that the nuns would catch me was really scary. I went through the day making extra sure my legs were tight together.

I arrived at Jim's house and we went to his room and turned the music on. His mother was not home yet and we started hugging and kissing on his bed. He started to develop a bulge in his pants so he stood up to adjust himself and then immediately dropped his pants and underwear to expose his man tool. When he sat back down he removed his shoes and took off his pants altogether. I grabbed the hem of my uniform and pulled it up to my waist and rolled it up so it would stay that way. Jim's jaw dropped as I stood there in my pantyhose with my cunt clearly on display. We both lay on the bed virtually naked from the waist down. I began to stroke his cock and he reached over to rub my pussy. I could feel the wetness dripping from me and wondered if he could feel it too.

Stroking his penis I could feel his orgasm building and his cock getting redder. He never made an attempt to put his hand underneath my pantyhose and play with my genitals and pubic hair. Was he afraid?

The excitement of me being on display must have been too much for him as he started spewing his cream all over. One spurt hit me in my face. Once I had drained the last drop from his vein he started to dress and forgot about me. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and put my uniform back in place. We finished out the afternoon with music.

When next we met at his house I had dressed normally that day. Jim let me in and I excused myself to the bathroom right away. While in the bathroom I removed my pantyhose and panties and placed them in my pocketbook. I made my way to his room and found him naked from the waist down with an erection. I walked up to him and raised the hem of my uniform to present him with my cunt that had no barriers. He ran his finger through my pubic hair. I asked him to extend a finger and I ran that finer up and down the slit of my pussy. He positioned his face between my legs for a close up look at my cunt. Finally I took that hand and helped him insert that finger into my tunnel. It felt so good I could barely stand it. I lay on the bed while he studied me and continued to play with my cunt. He continued to stimulate me by adding fingers, swirling them inside me and pushing them in and out. My nose started to detect the scent from my pussy. Jim noticed it too as he pulled his fingers out of me and smelled them. I think I may have had a small orgasm but lost that feeling when he stood up and started squirting his cum on my stomach and on my pubic hair. Now we had a big mess to clean up because I had leaked some pussy juice on his bed not to mention the odor. The odor was strong and I made my way to the bathroom for a wash rag and air freshener. Jim grabbed his clothes and started to dress. It was a huge load of cum on my stomach and pubic hair that I wiped up with the wash cloth. Rinsing the rag thoroughly to make sure all of Jim and myself were washed down the drain,

The next time we got together it became a repeat performance with one exception. I went to the bathroom and removed all my under clothes including my bra. I was completely naked under my uniform. When I entered Jim's room he was rock hard and waiting for me in a state of nature. He asked me to strip completely but I refused. I raised my skirt and unbuttoned my blouse so in essence I was giving him what he wanted. He then asked me if he could jerk off and blow his load onto my pubic hair. I agreed but asked him to go get a towel first so we could clean up quicker. He took up a position between my legs and inserted a finger into my pussy to get me excited and then proceeded to run it up and down my slit and in doing so untangled the pubic hairs of my trim bush. Once I was sufficiently wet and my pearl was protruding, he stood and proceeded to masturbate. The head of his dick got redder and redder. I could tell he was about to blow when he pushed my legs further apart and laid his cock at the top of my slit. I could feel the warm wetness as he pushed his flowing cock toward my vagina. I realized what he was doing and just before he tried to insert himself into me I pushed him away leaving a white trail of sperm from the top of my slit to just before my tunnel and dripping onto the floor.

I flipped out. "You tried to fuck me without asking me." I screamed. "Who do you think you are? Our relationship has always been about me taking care of your sexual needs with minimal concern for mine."

I grabbed the towel and started to clean myself making sure I kept the jism away from my hole. I pulled my clothes from my purse, ran to the bathroom and started to get completely dressed. Once dressed, I called my mother and asked her to pick me up as soon as she could.

I told Jim we were through because he did not respect me and to never call me again. I let him make me his sex toy because I thought that he cared for me but obviously didn't. I stormed out of the house and waited by the street for my ride.

Gail and I got together the next day and I told her what happened.

Gail said, "He could have gotten you pregnant if he was able to dip his stick in you. Don't worry, I have another guy you should date once and see if you like him. He is in his second year of college and real good looking. Hi name is Bob and I hear he is a gentleman, maybe you would like him. Should I give him your phone number?"

Gail was right and after a couple of dates with Bob, I think I was falling in love. He never made attempts to feel me up or dry hump me when we were making out even though I could see the bulge in his pants. On one occasion we were ending up a date by making out in the car and I knew he had a hard on. I felt kind of sorry for him so I reached over, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and started to give him a hand job. He broke off the kiss and asked me if it was alright to play with my breasts. I agreed and we resumed kissing while his hands started to roam over my tits. We played with each other for quite some time and then I felt his warm wet cream running over my hand.

From that date forward we would talk about the sexual limitations of our relationship. I explained to Bob that I was very heavy but lost the weight. Even so, I feel very self conscious about my looks and body. He said that I looked wonderful and that he would love the opportunity to see me in nature's garb. I told him that maybe a possibility but it would have to be limited to third base activities with no oral sex. Bob explained that he had no problems with the ground rules and that he would wait until I gave the go ahead to take things to the next level.

That Saturday we were scheduled to go out in the afternoon. When Bob came to pick me up, my parents weren't at home. I answered the door and let him in. Although I was extremely nervous I asked him if he was still interested seeing "all of me?" He nodded yes and I stepped back from him to remove my clothes. He watched me intently as I removed my blouse and bra. With my tits free on their bindings he approached me and took a breast in each hand. Fondling them until my nipples were hard he stopped and stepped back waiting for me to finish stripping. Kicking off my shoes I then unbuttoned my jeans and wiggled out of them. Bob approached me again and dropped to his knees. He grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled them down until they dropped to the floor. One of his hands went straight to my breast while on the other he extended two fingers that made their way to the entrance of my hairy cunt. I stood and spread my legs a little more to give him better access to my hidden tunnel. He inserted them and I closed my eyes and rolled my head back enjoying the moment. Moving his fingers in and out of my slippery pussy, suddenly the sound of a car door closing disrupted my pleasure.

It was my parents and they were home early. While I was gathering up my clothes I could hear Bob saying, "You are hot and have a great body." Running to my room, dressing as quickly as possible and when I came back into the living room Bob was sitting and talking to my parents. I asked him if he was ready to leave and he replied that he was waiting for me.

Walking out to his car he said," you'll get a chance to see me naked too but it will have to be later. As we drove off he continued to say how incredibly hot my body is and that he could not wait to see it again.

Bob asked if I was willing to meet some friends of his the following weekend. Their names were Craig and Elaine and since Craig's parents were away we would meet at his house. We got there about 8 pm and Craig let us in. He served wine and some snack food. Conversation was friendly and light.

About 10 pm Craig stood up and said, "Before this night slips away from us we should get to know each other even better."

He then started unbuttoning his shirt. Elaine stood up, kicked off her shoes and pulled her top over her head leaving her bra. To my surprise Bob stood up and followed suit with Craig. I was shocked and did not know what to do.

Bob leaned over to me and said, "Just take your clothes off. Nothing is going to happen and I promised you would get to see me naked."

Reluctantly and slowly I started to unbutton my blouse. I was not sure how far this was going to go. Elaine unfastened her bra letting Bob gaze upon her breasts. Craig bent over and sucked one of her nipples until it was rock hard. While he was attached to her tit he removed his pants and was dropping his underwear and Bob was not far behind them. I watched Elaine hoping that she would not strip completely naked but I was wrong. With my blouse off I left my bra on and lowered my jeans uncovering my white granny panties. Elaine was now completely naked and sat on the floor cross legged displaying a trim bush and her clit to the boys. Craig and Bob sat on either side of Elaine with their cocks starting to rouse. Only wearing bra and panties I sat opposite, facing Elaine, crossing my legs. I was totally embarrassed but glad that I had trimmed my bush that morning or my pubic hair would have been unsightly poking out from the sides of my panties.

12