Prescibed

Story Info
Sex between a sexy secretary and security guard.
2.1k words
3.19
18.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally here, my time to retire. I had been a Navy Seal for 10 years and my body and mind was in need of a rest; and by rest of course I mean an easy job like a security guard for a pharmaceutical company. The worst of anything that could happen at a place like this was some raging lunatic storming the front desk asking for a refund because the medicine his wife was taking turned her into a rabid zombie. Everyone knows that's a load of crap because everyone takes something. By becoming the oldest race to dominate the planet our bodies are full of genetic impurities which result in the problems we have today. You don't produce testosterone, take 2 Testigen, you have trouble breathing, take Oxitol. As a whole our society has pretty much taken the survival, out of the saying "survival of the fittest." It's pretty much impossible not to survive now because we literally have the cure for everything. I've been taking something for as long as I can remember and I'm as strong as a bull and as fast as a cheetah. Enough on that tangent though I thought, back to the task at hand.

I was walking towards the front door of Ceta Co. the world's biggest producer of pharmaceuticals ever. Before you even get inside you know that this place is what they claim to be. The building is about ten stories high with giant glass front and it stretches back for what seems like miles. It also has one of the coolest entrances in the world. A giant lake with cool blue water and a waterfall that comes off the top of the building and down into the lake below. I knew that this place was going to one sick retirement job. I went through the enormous King Kong like doors and looked around. This room was honestly bigger than my entire apartment complex, "Hot damn." I muttered under my breath. I didn't know where to go so I walked up to the front desk where I was greeted by what seemed to be a supermodel as a secretary.

"Hello Mr. Cross you're two minutes late, please report immediately to the security headquarters in room B1." She said.

"Well that's unfair, you know my name, but I don't know yours." I said with a smile. It's not every day that you see a woman like this, so I figured why the hell not. She kind of smiled for a second, but her expression shifted from warm to icy and I could tell she wasn't amused.

"If you had arrived earlier maybe we could have exchanged pleasantries, but since you are late it seems as though you are out of luck. Now please head to the basement and go to room B1 immediately."

I didn't know what to say, she was one of the very few people to resist my charm I guess it was time for business. I looked around a bit and my head started to spin, I could survive for months in the wilderness and even find my way to civilization even in the most remote of locations, but as soon as you put me in a building I'm lost. I looked back at the desk and the secretary was already turned around doing something else, I cleared my throat and said, "Look, I'm really sorry about earlier and I didn't mean anything by it, but you see this is my first day and I have no idea where I'm going do you mind helping me find room B1?"

She turned around, her blond hair swirled around with her perfect body and she said, "Aww is the new security guard lost? That's cute I remember when I was five. Go to the sign that says elevator, that's E-L-E-V-A-T-O-R. Then press the button pointing down, and then when you get inside press the button on the wall that say basement. Now scurry along and don't be scared of the scary elevator noises."

My jaw dropped, this was my kind of woman, "Ouch, I've been shot before but that one hurt worst."

She giggled and gave me a huge smile; I could already see the family forming. I followed her directions and went to the elevator bank, when I got inside I was surprised to see how many floors this place actually had. What really caught my attention wasn't the amount of floors though, it was that there were fifteen floors below the basement level and instead of having a button there was a retina scanner. I pressed the basement button and before I knew it the doors had opened again and I was in a completely new area. I thought to myself, "that's the fastest elevator I've ever been in, now where is this room B1."

I walked down the seemingly endless corridor until I came upon a metal door with a black plaque hanging next to it with the numerals B1 etched into it. I turned the handle and walked in.

"PAUL CROSS!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE YOU ARE!?"

"Sir, I didn't mean to arrive late, sir. The secretary at the front desk distracted me sir" I quickly replied.

The man laughed and said, "She'll do that to you, ha. The name's Henry Krump how the hell are ya?"

I wiped the sweat from my head; I thought I was in for a real drill sergeant tongue lashing. "I'm pretty good, sir. I'm just excited to get my first assignment." Now that the initial shock was over I looked around the room. It was a modest office for being such a large building, there were papers everywhere and it seemed like every single one had a coffee stain on them. On his desk was a small picture frame with a picture that seemed to have been hand drawn by a two year old. Next to the picture was a box of doughnuts, there was only one left and it had already had a bite taken out of it. My eyes looked up from the desk and I finally got a good look of the man I was talking to, and I don't know how I didn't sooner. Henry was what someone would call a baby elephant, the man was absolutely huge. His head was bald and his face was round and red. He sported a pencil thin moustache and had one of the biggest grins I'd ever seen. The buttons on his shirt looked like one of those pop gun corks that were about ready to blow. I had never seen a man with such girth fit in such a tiny room. He opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm glad to hear it son! First things first, you need equipment, take this key card and go next door and get a wrist log, a vest and anything else to suit your needs. That key card will take you pretty much anywhere except for the lowest levels of this place. We have an important visitor coming tomorrow so I need you to make sure that room D423, L232, and F422 are secure and ready for him to arrive. Those rooms are in the lower levels so when you are ready to do your assignment go back upstairs and have Miss Dover escort you down there." Henry said.

"Yes sir!" I said

As I was just about to walk out the door Henry said one last thing, "Paul by the way, cut that sir crap, you may have been a seal but let me just say this job is no army." He started laugh so hard his body jiggled. I laughed a bit too as I closed the door and turned to my right where I was greeted by another metal door with a black plaque that read, "Equipment room." I opened the door and flipped on the light switch, boy was I surprised. I was greeted with one of the most beautiful sights in the world, guns and ammo. There were big guns, small guns, heavy guns, and even a grenade launcher. I thought I died and went to heaven, but my stomach dropped. Why would a pharmaceutical company need an arsenal like this? Are they trying to keep something out? What if they are trying to keep something in? I tried to get my mind off that chilling thought so I grabbed a PZ6 plasma hand cannon, my video log, and a vest. By the way this vest isn't something you would catch your grandma wearing, unless of course she is a space pirate like mine was. This vest is actually made out of microscopic wires and sensors which checks my vitals and also protects me from many types of attacks. But enough with that I was excited to see what these lower rooms held.

I finally trekked my way back to the front desk. My initial walk down to the guard quarters it didn't seem to take even close to the amount of time it took for me to get back to where I started. I was glad I got to see Miss Dover again. "Hey Miss Dover, Henry said you could escort me down to the lower levels so I could check out the security of the rooms for our 'special guest'?"

"Are you serious?" she replied.

"Well I wouldn't have come up here for nothing."

"Henry can do the retinal scanner himself! He just doesn't want to leave his damned doughnuts alone!" She looked pissed and continued talking, I stopped listening. People were starting to stare. I kind of looked around at everyone and wished she would cool down. When she finally realized everyone was looking, she came to a halt. Turned around and said, "Follow me."

She quickly hurried across the big white atrium, until we were at the elevator she so kindly told me about. We got inside and she pressed the "close door" button. She got down on her knees and looked in the retinal scanner. I looked down at her and said, "So that's where all of those bruises come from?"

"Fuck you asshole, you wanna see how I really got them?" She grabbed my cock from the outside of my pants and said, "I thought it was gonna be small. Put it in my fucking mouth."

I ripped my pants off and shoved my dick directly in her mouth. I grabbed her head and started to fuck it, "This bitch wants it rough? Ill fucking give it to her rough."

I shoved her up against the wall and started to fuck her throat, she wasn't talking shit now. Especially since my big ass cock was being rammed down her sexy throat. I pulled out and came on her face, she wiped it all in her mouth and said, "My turn." She ripped off her suit jacket and took off her skirt. Then she took her thong and pulled it up into her dripping wet pussy. I laid down on the ground and positioned her ass on my face. It smelled so fucking good. I started to lick her pussy, when she began to moan I put my finger in her butthole and said, " You dirty little whore, you like anal don't you?"

"Fucking put your dick in my tight little asshole."

She straddled my dick and started to ride my cock as if she had done this before. Her tits were bouncing everywhere so I grabbed them and started sucking on her nipples. Her tits were some of the biggest I'd ever seen and I was glad they were in my face. She looked down at me and started screaming, "Your fucking cock feels so good." Then at the height of pleasure she came and sent her pussy juice right onto my chest and face. This brought me to cum in her, I slapped her ass and rotated her body around so her ass was in my face again. This time I ate out her asshole and sucked every last bit of cum out of her hot hole. She laid on top of me putting my dick in her pussy this time and said, "Spit that shit in my fucking mouth."

She started to kiss me and suck the cum from my mouth until nothing was left then she spit it all back into my mouth. We continued like this while I fucked her pussy until I decided enough was enough I picked her up and shoved her against the cold wall. I began to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. She started screaming and moaning at the top of her lungs. Then as she said, "Fuck me!!" She came and covered my legs with her hot juice. I couldn't help but to bust my load in her pussy. We laid down on the floor and continued to make out. She was the best I ever had.