Prescribed Punishment

Story Info
A patient gets more than he bargained for.
1.4k words
3.31
25.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jddesir
jddesir
7 Followers

As he stood beside the examining table with flames raging in his cheeks, he submitted to the doctors unexpected request of full nudity. With his clothes neatly piled on the adjacent chair, he laid his bare body against the cold blue plastic and took a deep, calming inhale before letting it slowly ooze out his nostrils.

"Why ... is it I have to be naked?" he asked sheepishly, already knowing it was a question of no use.

"Don't worry Steven," Dr. Will replied in a damp Irish accent. "It's standard practice for full examinations. Just relax and we'll have a good look at you."

The softness of her voice licked across his frigid skin as he closed his eyes, letting himself drift along the waves of her words. The red of his lids brightened as a summer sun smiled through the window, laying a blanket of heat atop his flesh. While the doctor laid her hands upon him, prodding and squeezing, his mind brought him on a tranquil journey to an unexpected abyss of delight.

He was naked inside a cave looking out to the sea. The sun shone brightly and the tepid air filled his being with passion. He was suddenly joined by the doctor who also stood naked. She dropped to her knees and took his sex into her mouth, never losing his gaze as she graciously stared into him. Laying him down, she persisted to pleasure him. Her wavy brown hair tickled his skin as she moved her mouth around his shaft, circling her tongue around the helm. Reaching his hands out and placing them atop her head, he fisted her hair and fed his cock deeply in her throat.

And with a sharpness at the base of his sex, Steven awoke with his fists full of the doctors brown wavy hair. As his consciousness began to clear, he immediately released his grasp. Dr Will stepped back, red faced and teary.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Steven?" She wiped her mouth, panting, her gaze not moving from the stunned man on her table; his erect eagerness wilting.

"Steven, answer me this instant," she demanded.

His words had retreated and betrayed him. He could only sit, abashed and torn, as the doctor regained her composure and left him sinking deeper and deeper within his denial.

"Well, Steven, since you are clearly incapable of stringing a few words together, I will see to it that your silence remains." She walked over to her door, locking it, as Steven desperately tried to salvage his dignity. Attempting to step down from the table, he was swiftly interrupted by a hand on his throat.

"Tut tut," she said snobbishly. "Lay down. Move and I will have you arrested. Understand, boy?" She looked him with a frosty stare and his face shrivelled.

"Boy!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, OK I hear you."

With an abrupt rage, she brought her hand across his face, filling the room with a sharp echo.

"You will answer yes, or no. You will address me as Mistress. You will do everything I say and you will like it. Do I make myself clear, boy?" And with meek capitulation, he forced out the words which would change his life forever.

"Yes, Mistress."

She raised his legs perpendicular to his chest. Retrieving some rope she tied his ankles, hooking the adjoining section underneath his head so that his ankles were almost touching his ears. His sex was nicely exposed atop his bare and open bottom and his arms were then tied underneath the table.

"Have you ever been fucked, boy?"

"No ... Mistress," he replied, hesitantly.

"But you've fantasised about it, haven't you?"

After a short thought, he quietly acquiesced and confirmed her statement with the appropriate reply. He had often thought about being taken by a man but had never yet ventured into the physical reality. The man in his dreams was invariably muscular, a visage of beauty with golden skin. The man would furtively join him in the shower and with his strong arms, would hold him cross legged and wrapped around his powerful waist. Kissing passionately, the mysterious man would push his bulging helm inside of Steven's unexplored bottom and thrust until filling him with his thick juices.

Sharply slapping his rigid cock with her right hand, she slid two slippery fingers from her left hand softly into his anus. Just as she was about to speak, a knock bellowed from behind the door to her consulting room.

"What is it?" she shouted as the door handle flinched.

"Sorry to disturb you doctor, but it's late already and I have to catch my train," replied the voice.

"That's fine, Barbara, I'm just finishing up with Mr. Ward. I'll lock up tonight."

"Ok, if you're sure?"

"Lock the door on your way out. Goodnight, Barbara."

The footsteps grew faint until they faded completely.

"Right, boy," she said, through an insolent smile, "where were we?" She lowered her face and took his cock in her warm mouth, swallowing him completely. Watching his reaction, she suckled him strongly until she felt he was ready to release himself and abruptly stopped.

"Do you know what naughty little boys get for forcing themselves into the mouth of a Mistress?" she asked rhetorically. Fetching a leather flogger from her drawer, she brought it down unhesitantly and with great force upon his sex. The room was immediately infused with the shrill of Steven's pain as she unrelentingly drove the cruel leather tentacles to his cock and his balls.

"What shall we do with you, boy?" She mused, pausing for a moment with her finger to her lips. And just as instantly as she stopped, inspiration hit. She dragged the length of the table away from the wall and lowered the upper platform where Steven lay his tear trodden face. Dragging him from underneath his arms, she pulled him so that his head barely hung off the edge, leaving enough room for a person to stand in front of him.

She undressed fully and took another item from her drawer before returning to stand before Steven's face. Crouching down so that her face was level with his, she looked into his eyes and brutally scraped her nails across his chest.

"I'm going to bask in your suffering, boy," she whispered through a grin. She stood over his face, forcing his mouth in her sex, and commanded him to lick the wetness from her sodden cleft. Taking his cock in her grasp, she tightened her grip and violently thrusted his shaft until he was throbbing. And while she rubbed her vagina on his face, his thick tongue desperately sifted through the folds of her lips, stabbing into her hole at every opportunity. She relinquished his cock and slapped it with force. Moving her pelvis forward, she ordered him to drive his tongue in her bottom as she wetted the thick plastic penis she earlier retrieved.

"Deeper," she demanded. "Put your tongue in deep and lick my insides clean, you disgusting boy." As instructed, he slid his tongue as far as it would reach into the depths of her anus -- and with as much vigor to make his Mistress moan aloud, her joy speared his cock with a tremendous shot of satisfaction.

With his face buried inside the cheeks of her beautifully curved bottom, she pierced his soft puckered opening with the lubricated plastic shaft. Forcing it forward without haste, his tongue retracted giving birth to what could only be described as an inward grunt.

"Use that tongue or pay the price," she hissed. "I'm not done with you."

As he hung over the tables edge, she grated her sex against his face and used his nose to tickle her little nub of lust. Her passion whirled with such impact that she assaulted his anus with much hostility. And while spanking his stiff cock with antagonising slaps, he groaned into her vagina pleasing her all the more.

As the momentum formed to a steady tick, her cleft simmered with heat. And glowing with the beginning of her orgasm, the entity climbed into the very core of her, pushing her to an aggressive grind against his face. She plunged his bottom with such verve -- using her two hands -- that it elevated her orgasm, exploding with such force that it sent an undulated spasm across her entire being.

Releasing her grasp of the plastic shaft, she fervently held his face into her, keeping him still between her trembling thighs so as to soak up the last tendrils of ecstasy. She gathered her breath, freeing him, and dressed herself.

"Twist the lock to the left and let yourself out," she uttered with a touch of frost, as she turned her back to him and continued her work.

Dressed and breathless, Steven sorely ambled out of the small practise with a smile in his eyes, for he knew he had pleased his Mistress well.

jddesir
jddesir
7 Followers