Prescription for Bondage

Story Info
Therapist convinces married couple to humiliate themselves.
1.5k words
3.95
59.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life seemed to return to normal after the "dress shop incident." Teresa was happily married. Cheryl had finished college and had a good job. Then, one day about a year after the last incident, I returned home from work to find Maria sitting at the dining room table, sobbing with her head buried in her hands.

Someone at the mall had actually recognized her from the porno flick we had been forced to make. This stranger had actually come up to her and upon determining that she was 'Cinderella,' had proceeded to fondle her right there in the department store. A store employee had started to come to her aid, but when the man told the employee where he had seen Maria, the employee laughed and walked away. Maria pushed the man away and ran from the store in tears.

This incident seemed to bring back emotions that had been long repressed in her. We both agreed that it would be a good idea to talk to a professional about these feelings.

I made some inquiries, and found someone who had been counseling couples for over twenty years and had a good reputation. I made an appointment for both of us to see him.

I briefly described for him the ordeals we had endured. I told him of being abducted on our first date, of being blackmailed into making the porno movie, and of the dress shop incident. I did think it was strange that he suggested I bring the copy of the video we had been forced to make, but I figured he knew what he was doing.

The first few appointments were relatively uneventful. He didn't really say much. He just listened to what we had to say. That made what happened at our fourth meeting come as a complete shock.

He had a very well-appointed office in a large office building downtown. The receptionist was not at her desk when we arrived. The doctor himself met us, which he had not done before.

He suggested that Maria go in alone first. He told me he would make a point of leaving the intercom to the receptionist on, in order that I could hear what was going on.

Maria and our therapist entered the office alone and he shut the door. He had not said much at the earlier meetings, but now he had plenty to say.

Maria was "sexually repressed." She needed to "act out" to overcome these "neuroses," and thereby achieve "self-actualization."

He told her to stand up. She apparently did so. He told her to turn around, slowly. Momemts later, he commented on what a beautiful woman she was.

Apparently, the receptionist was already in the inner office. The doctor instructed her to take out the "first device" and insert it. Maria started to whimper, and I had to wonder what kind of therapy this was. What should I do?

Just then, on the intercom, the therapist instructed me to come in. I entered the room to see the receptionist pulling Maria's slacks down below her thighs. Accomplishing that, she pushed aside her panties and inserted a metal device into her pussy. The receptionist then told Maria to pull the pants back up.

The therapist instructed me to take Maria's hand and lead her on a walk outside around the building. The receptionist would follow behind us, carrying a remote contral device. I don't know why we didn't just end the therapy right there, but we didn't.

In the elevator going down to the lobby, the receptionist pointedly turned the dial on her control, and Maria squirmed and moaned. Another passenger joked that he would "have what she's having." Everyone laughed. I laughed, too, until I saw that Maria was trying not to cry.

Outside, we walked around the block. It was still the lunch hour, and the walkways were crammed with people. Many of them couldn't help stopping and staring at the pretty woman walking (or trying to walk) while in obvious passion.

I tried to lead her as quickly as possible back around to the building entrance. As we entered the building lobby, the receptionist turned her dial as high as it would go. Maria's screams of, "Oh, my God," were met with disapproving stares. Breathing heavily between her moans, she begged me to get her back to the office as quickly as possible.

Finally, we made it back to the office. Meeting us, the doctor informed us that we needed to confront our past in order to overcome it. "It won't be easy, but you will thank me later," he told us.

Motioning us into the inner office, we saw various bondage devices that had apparently been set up there while we were outside. The receptionist closed and locked the door behind us. "This will be for your own good," the doctor said. "Trust us."

With a nod from the therapist, the receptionist pulled down Maria's pants, and pushing aside her panties, pulled out the device that had been earlier inserted there.

The receptionist then pushed her pants down to her ankles, and ordering her to step out of them, pulled them away. Next came her blouse. Her bra was unhooked and pulled away. The receptionist then pulled down her panties, but only after letting her hand linger inside her crotch. Maria was now standing totally naked in front of all of us.

Looking at me, the therapist intoned that it was important that the two of us share everything together. "That is what couples do," he said. The receptionist then proceeded to undress me.

When everything but my underwear was removed, it was apparent that I had become aroused by all of this. Getting down on her knees in front of me, she slowly pulled down my briefs, exposing my erection.

She looked pleadingly at her boss, and he nodded. Her tongue began to lovingly explore my shaft and balls. Quickly, she proceeded to sucking on it as deeply as she could. She had a way of bringing me close to orgasm and then pulling away. After teasing me in this way a few times, she let me explode into her mouth.

I hadn't even noticed Maria's situation during this time. After the receptionist was through with me, I noticed Maria was on her knees with her arms bound behind her. She was blindfolded. Clips were attached to her nipples, with wires that ran to a type of generator. Resting on her knees, she was sitting on another device with similar wires.

Speaking softly in Maria's ear, her therapist instructed her that she should not be "afraid to explore her sexuality." He then turned the knobs on his generator. Maria twisted and moaned.

When Maria gave them the intense orgasm they were looking for, she was congratulated on the progress she had made in her therapy. Then the therapist would again turn up the power on her. Again she would cum for them. The process was repeated--again and again all through the afternoon.

With my hands tied, I was basically the plaything of the receptionist. She had the whole afternoon to play with me, and she could be very creative. (Our therapist said we needed to be more "creative" in our sexual relationship, and I guess she was giving me some suggestions.)

Maria's pleadings of "no more" were ignored until late in the afternoon. Finally, the doctor removed her blindfold and untied her. The receptionist untied me.

Helping her to her feet, the therapist informed her that Maria had one more step to complete in order to fully come to terms with her past.

Popping a DVD into the player, what did we see come on the television screen but the porno flick Maria and I had been forced to make with her daughters. The therapist told us we had to watch this there together and see that it was nothing but a film. It was not real. And to show our contempt for being made to participate in it, we would masturbate together as we watched it.

There on the screen was Maria, crying as Cheryl flogged her tits, while Teresa held her in place. There was Maria, spreadeagled and bound, as her daughters applied clamps to her pussy lips and nipples. There was Maria, making love on camera to her 22 year old daughter. When it came to the scene of me and Maria in bed together, the therapist momentarily stopped the tape.

"While you watch this scene, I want both of you to face each other and masturbate," he instructed.

We both hesitated.

"Trust me," he asserted. "It is necessary for your therapy."

Reluctantly, Maria and I faced each other. The tape began again. There were Maria and I, making love together for what was actually the first time. And our first time was on camera in a movie we were blackmailed into making.

Anger was welling up inside me. How dare they do that do us, I thought. I stroked me cock harder and harder, as if strangling our former abductors. Maria also was moving her fingers faster and harder both in and around her pussy. We both came together, just as the characters on the television screen were being forced to cum.

Maria and I then got dressed. On the way home, I casually commented that maybe our love-making could be spiced up a little bit. Maria just smiled and whispered in my ear, "We'll see."