Prescriptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
578 Followers

If my house hadn't been a mere five-minute drive from my hospital, I am sure that Dad would have pulled off to the side of the road somewhere to make love until our senses bled. As soon as we pulled into the driveway of my single-bedroom house, the two of us kissed passionately. His tongue darted into my mouth, only to collide with mine that was on its way out. The two serpentile organs made love to each other with a dance that was so sensual in itself that I came - I have never heard of anyone cumming from kissing before. This was turning out to be a night of very pleasant firsts.

When a semblance of my consciousness returned, Dad grinned at me and opened his door. I shook my head - while others chose their first time to be in the car by accident, I wanted it by design. After all, it was the first time with my father. After that, we would graduate to the bedroom. It must have been lovers' telepathy, because Dad immediately knew what I wanted. My convertible has a very special arrangement - the back-rest of the front seat could be pushed down to form a make-shift bed with the seat behind. And even before it had fallen into place, Dad and I were kissing again...

This time, I tried to will myself to last until the end of the kiss. I managed to hold out another orgasm, and I must admit it was only by a few seconds' time. If Dad had even let his fingers come anywhere near my sopping crotch, I am sure that I would have creamed the entire rear section of my car. Dad got out of the car again, but this time, it was only to chuck off all his clothes. Then he stepped back inside the car, gloriously naked. I had already taken off my coat - it was now lying somewhere in the darker recesses of my garage. Dad grabbed my legs and while one hand tickled me, the other hand expertly undid the zip of my skirt and took it off.

My father grinned as he touched my panties, so wet that they were literally dripping with my cum. He pushed me onto my back, and then, bending down, licked the front of my panties. The touch of his loving tongue against the thin fabric was a delicious sensation - the tickle as he inserted it through the hem of my underwear even more so. I started to moan as Dad gripped the cotton barrier with his teeth and pulled it down. After he had completely removed it, Dad kept it in his mouth until he was sure I had refocused on him - and then started to chomp comically on it.

The knowledge that it was my juices he was drinking made me lose the last vestiges of any control I might have had till then. I tore the panties away from his mouth, and replaced it with my mouth. Dad's hands immediately cupped my femininity as we kissed with wild abandon. By now, Dad had attuned himself to my trigger-happy sexuality - as soon as he perceived that I was on the edge of another orgasm, he withdrew his mouth and applied it to the valley between my breasts.

As one drinks Holy Water, Dad lapped up the skin in the region, at times powerful and at times gentle. Slowly, he would make his way up the cascades of one breast, before oscillating to the corresponding point on the other, as one plays on a swing. When he finally made contact with one of my nipples, I was reduced to a sobbing mass of joy. He bit the pebble-like bud softly, then harder and harder until my moans reached a crescendo.

It's a mistake men often make - just because they like having their cock sucked, they assume that pussy-eating gives the woman that much pleasure; most women I have talked to say that they prefer the worship of their tits more. Dad was the perfect priest, hardly giving me any time to recover as he shuttled between the two 'mountains', as he called them, to manoeuver myself into a position to reciprocate at least some of the pleasure he was giving me.

Words are another mistake men often make - but Dad was above these two faults. No woman in love likes to hear the first time itself that she is being 'fucked.' My heart soared each time Dad glanced admiringly at me, and when he said, in his characteristic voice, so deep and sincere, that he loved me, I was so ecstatic that I flung my arms around his neck in joy and hugged him. For the moment, our gyrations stopped, our hot nether-regions touching each other's. At that moment, I realized that he meant more than anything and anyone else to me. In my eyes, 'I' ceased to exist - the secret of my existence became my father.

My father laid me down gently on the seat, positioning himself at the entrance to my body. Just before he did that final act, he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, and then on my eyes.

Isn't it strange how we humans often forsake the simplest expressions of true love? For me, that single loving gesture on his part spoke as much about his love for me as his willingness to risk everything in making love to me. Sex is a part of loving, but loving isn't a part of sex.

As if in tandem, the two of us reached our peaks at the same time. Within my body, all those tremblings gave way to one long, earth-shattering experience that took me all over the universe. On top of me, Dad grunted in pleasure as his dam finally gave way and submerged my insides with his sperm. I was faintly conscious of our juices, mixed with each other, trailing down my unprotected pussy as Dad carried me to the bedroom - our bedroom. In each other's arms we lay, exhausted to the point of falling into a deep sleep.

Morning the next day was already halfway through when I woke up. Dad was sitting beside me, an arm draped protectively over my bare waist. When he saw that my eyes had broken through the cobwebs, he leaned in and kissed them - as he had last night. On the table nearby, I saw, out of the corner of my eye, were kept a cup of coffee and an envelope. Dad handed me the latter saying, "Your mother came here last night." Noticing the shocked expression on my face, he laughed. "Yep! Apparently, she forgot something back in your office. We weren't there when she came back, but your blouse and bra were."

"Where is she now?" I asked. For some reason, my hands started to shiver - maybe the fear of Mom coming after me with a shotgun was the cause - but remembering that what I had shared with Dad was something too precious to be dismissed as a mere one-night stand, the shaking subsided. Dad moved behind me, drawing me into him for support. I reclined on his chest as I opened the envelope.

A gold ring fell out. I immediately recognized it as Mom's - it was not her wedding ring, but her engagement ring, a treasure that she had been holding on to for the last quarter of a century. I read the note that had accompanied it:

"Dear Pam,

My dear daughter. This ring should have been yours five years ago!

Love, Mom."

Such a short message that contained within it the priceless promise of a lifetime with Dad. Tears welled up in my eyes as I placed my head on Dad's shoulder. His hands started to stroke my hair, like he had when I had not been too old for parental displays of affection. His presence soothed me, and I added it to the list of things that made me love him so much.

"Dad," I asked, finally composing myself. "Tell me again how you managed to get that bottle stuck on your penis in the first place."

Dad grinned. He knew I was thinking that he and Mom had thought this up together, and negated that suspicion. "Just as I told you. The neck was too narrow for me to fill it up from a distance, so I brought it closer until it was touching my foreskin. Unfortunately, or fortunately as consequences have proved, my dick got stuck in a hole that was a couple of sizes too small. My embarrassments was genuine too - you don't go to a doctor half your age and tell him that you got yourself stuck like this - he will probably think that you were so horny you were fucking a bottle!"

We roared with laughter, unhindered and spontaneous. "Anyway, Mr. Sperm Donor," I said in an official-sounding tone, "To make sure you get into no further fixes like this, I prescribe a tonic called 'MLTYD' - make love to your daughter. I have a feeling she is going to love every drop of the substance that she gets." Woman's intuition made me add a punch line. "Although I have a feeling she has already caught!"

In response to Dad's surprised look, I took his hands in mine. "Trust me," I said simply.

Tests a month later justified that trust...

jaybee
jaybee
578 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories