Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to stay low.

"No, not down there, up here, right over my nipple. Feel it, especially over the nipple.

I was most definitely in the right spot at that point.

"Do you think that feels like $20 lace?"

"I'm going to guess that you don't get 5 of them in the package for that price?"

My heavily blushed silliness made Tina smile and I could hear Sandy giggle on my other side. Looking over to Rose, a grin was just hinted at.

"Maybe I should check again."

I was getting brave.

"That's enough for now buster."

"Tina's bra retails for $225 dollars and we've got a few in the truck that list higher than that. We sell and demonstrate very high end lingerie. While what we sell normally moves through retail outlets, we provide something extra. The key is that we not only provide it, we market in a more hands-on way and that's important, isn't it girls?"

Rose gave the explanation but all three of the young women joined in upbeat unison to say, "Presentation, it's all about the presentation."

Obviously they'd practiced that.

They took turns explaining more, how they'd met, education in the same marketing program, providing answers when asked and for the most part were very straight forward with info I was curious about and thought appropriate to ask.

Sandy offered, "Rosie's the brains, she needed more legs and titties so Tina and I joined in."

Rosie smiled and shook her head.

"We're actually make a pretty good team."

"I thought you 3 were a very good team without the lingerie."

"Hey, I told you we don't always go without wearing any."

Dinner was over and we'd had the booth long enough. I tipped my head forward, exaggerated how far it actually took me to lean over and pretended that I was checking to make sure that Tina's left breast was still in place which drew a feigned look of her disapproval.

"Still there and right where it belongs...fancy, delicate lace."

I winked and nodded in agreement.

We got up and headed back across the street to the motel. I thanked the girls for dinner, for the motel room and for the truly fun time I'd had with them. I carry 'business' cards, actually more like a friendly I.D. Card and handed one to each of them, encouraging them to send me an email and to keep in touch. I was more than a little disappointed when they didn't offer something of the same in return but quickly realized that possibly in their line of work, a guy with that info might prove to be a problem down the line.

"We've still got some daylight left and I'm in the mood for a quick ride before it gets dark. Will you need help getting back to your van tomorrow? At the very least I owe you all breakfast, would love your company tomorrow morning?"

"We'll see you tomorrow, don't leave without saying good-bye, promise?"

Sandy looked over at the bike.

"Have a safe ride, see you in the morning Rick."

I got back maybe a half an hour later than I'd planned but was glad that I'd gone. Dusk turning to night was beautiful, the sunset had been spectacular and a perfect way to finish what had become one of my most amazing days. After a shower, I crawled into bed and stroked myself to the best orgasm I'd had in a very long time over what I'd seen, heard and felt that day.

The next morning, we walked a couple of blocks to breakfast, they let me pay as I'd requested and once back at the motel, I was ready, rather more accurately, trying to be ready for our goodbyes. I was going to miss these fun and exciting young women.

It got quiet, the women began to look amongst themselves and finally Rose spoke.

"Rick, we had a discussion last night and we'd like to propose something to you. Tonight we've got one of our Presentations in Riverdale, it's about 50 miles from here and we'd really like to have you there to help us."

Wow. Help. What could that possibly mean?

"Help you... how could I possibly help you sell lingerie? I don't have legs or titties, at least not the kind that would do you beauties any good."

Tina seemed to be willing to take the bull by the horns as it were, grabbing my hand and prodding me towards their room.

"Are you curious enough to come inside and hear us out?"

Tina and I walked hand in hand into their room, Rose and Sandy were right behind us. Once inside Rose pointed at one of the two desk chairs, indicating that it was mine while she picked the other. Sandy sat cross-legged on one bed, Tina stretched out on her side using the other bed.

Two beds, three women and even I was able to do that math in my head.

The night before we really only established the very high points of their business model and The Presentation over dinner; in their room we covered many more details. They had a plan and the explanation of their plan got me instantly hard and was making a big mess in my now too tight shorts.

It didn't help in the least that everyone was dressed differently than they had been the evening before. Gravity wasn't the enemy for Tina that it might have been for some women and I knew enough, with my limited lingerie knowledge, that any bra worth its weight would not allow its contained flesh to do what Tina's boobs were doing.

I guess, well really there was no question, I know that I was staring while trying to listen. Tina saw where my attention was focused and smiled, pointed at her chest and shook her head "no", pointed over at Sandy's chest and shook "no" again. Pointing at Rose, she shrugged and rolled her hands as if to say, "not sure, maybe you should ask." Confident I'd got it right with the other two but Rose's amount of coverage wasn't all that evident. This exercise took all of 5 short seconds or so but was enough time for Rose to get distracted. She caught on quickly, lifted her top up to her chin and her two were proudly, very openly displayed just long enough for substantiated proof and then they quickly disappeared under cover. So, the score was 3 without, 0 with.

Beautiful but then somehow I just knew they would be.

"Let's get on with it, OK? Checkout time is 11:00 and we've got a few things to cover with Rick before we leave. First though, let me see your hands."

I held out my old, calloused and beat up paws.

"Nasty!"

Tina grabbed some tools, Sandy brought some lotion and I got my first manicure, the women doing the best that they could with what they had to work with. I heard the plan begin to unfold while they worked and could barely believe what I was hearing. Lots of thought and planning were going into this and I was so excited I could barely stand it. Simply hearing about it was just about the hottest thing I'd ever imagined. To actually be there and involved later might be more than I could even handle. I found the manicure very agreeable.

"Here's some lotion, try and put some on whenever you can. We'll want you to have soft hands."

The repaired truck had been returned so Rose sent Sandy and I out to grab a couple of boxes from inside. Sandy looked over along the rack on the side and pointed at the two lowest ones.

"This one and that one over there."

We carried two fairly large plain cardboard boxes back into the motel room.

"Of course there are matching bra and panty sets, stockings too but we've got a very good selection of other things along. We can't carry everything that we sell in the truck, certainly not all sizes and color combinations; our stock back at the warehouse is quite large. Tina's sister manages the orders and shipping, keeping track of inventory and customer service. Once we start tonight, we'll give the group a catalog of what they'll be seeing, in the order that they'll be seeing it. Next to each item listed is a color photograph, check boxes in two columns prominently on the left... NOW and another SOON and a detailed description after that. Beneath COLOR and SIZE boxes are below each item. Each person keeps the catalog for reference, hopefully for future orders for check marks in the SOON column. We scan their catalogs with their address and payment info, send it back to Leslie and promise their goods will be shipped the next day."

Rose looked over to make sure that I was focused on her rather than the other women.

"All of that is what you'd probably expect, so here's where The Presentation part comes in. Depending on the group, where we are, the evening, the mood we're in and so on, we explore various degrees of daring."

Everyone was looking at me and I would have to imagine that what they saw was intrigue.

"Tonight we'll be with a small group of business women that are quite independent, very successful in their careers and the most promising part for us, they are quite well off. As you might imagine, the perfect customers and very good market for the service that we provide."

"Rick, we'd really like you to be part of our program tonight and I can guarantee you that you'll enjoy it. We'll be undressing and dressing right in front of you, counting on you to keep our straps untwisted, our seams straight, help us with our heels, unpack and fold/repack the samples after we come in for the next session, things like that. It's not like it's a rushed process at all, but keeping things moving with the 3 of us will keep you busy and hopefully you can help us keep everything flowing smoothly, always the goal. We'd of course like to peak their interest, hold it and get them to commit before anyone has a chance to reconsider and put off what are fairly substantial purchase prices. What do you think? Seeing us bare with the guaranteed probability of a little touching going to hurt too much?"

"I think my shorts are soaked and I really don't want to get up right now."

Sandy immediately looked at Rose and then back at me.

"Rosie gets really wet too, wait till you see."

My eyes closed and I had to lean back in my chair, though not until after letting out a small moan.

It was Tina's turn and with a big smile, "I knew he'd like that and that's not the only thing that he likes... he likes you Rosie."

I had enough time to blush, Tina didn't wait, jumped right in and kept the conversation going.

"Sandy and I need to shave; you gonna do it before we leave or wait until later Rosie?"

I checked and Rose was staring directly at me.

"No, I'm OK for now. It's almost 10:30, you two hurry up or maybe, just wait, instead let's hit the road. We'll check in early and give Rick some lessons and a chance to practice once we get there, get some dinner and then we arrive at Anna M.'s house at 8PM. I don't want us to be late."

Lessons? Practice?? These 3 were determined to cause me bodily and emotional pleasure to the extent of serious harm.

They drove the repaired truck and I followed on the bike; the trip to Riverdale over before I knew it. We found the motel they'd already booked, reservations previously made because the women had planned on shopping at a nearby Outlet Mall rather than being stuck with a broken down truck.

I was not all that sorry that the discount shopping had been missed.

I discovered that their room was more of a suite, an extended stay type of place with a couple of bedrooms, small kitchen, etc. I found a normal single room on a different floor that Rose insisted on paying for.

"Get your stuff put away Rick and hustle your ass down here so that we can go over everything and get you ready for tonight. We've got to bring a few boxes in and your help would be appreciated."

I did both. Only a few things needed to be brought in from the bike and then together with both Tina and Sandy, we carried in a few boxes, rather large ones but all of them seemed to be quite light in weight. The ones we brought in were all marked "PRES" on the side.

Rose began explaining the process, even while the girls began opening a few of the smaller, fancier boxes spreading them out around what was for all intents and purposes a living room. I learned that the small boxes of lingerie would be opened and carefully stacked; each woman had their own stack made up in the proper order of display. My job would be to fold the items taken off carefully but quickly and then flip each already displayed outfit with its box upside down back into the larger heavy cardboard boxes in order to keep the "next" items for display on top of each to be displayed stack.

"We typically set up in a den or bedroom, all very dependent on the individual home, environment and so on. Living rooms are the typical 'stage' and we place a single kitchen or dining room chair out in front, the front being hopefully centered around a circular arrangement of chairs that our customers spread themselves around. The 3 of us use the chair to sit, lean over, kneel on... striking whatever poses we think might be effective with any given crowd. Often there's a hallway that serves as a sort of runway between the display and changing rooms, just not always so sometimes we have to improvise and we never really know ahead of time exactly what we'll find. We have become quite good at adapting to conditions."

"That single chair should be relatively close to the participants but still far enough away to allow us room to get up close..."

"...and personal," Sandy seemed quite pleased to offer, her smile alone erotic, certainly taken that way by me.

They all smiled and when I realized what was being hinted at and I smiled too.

"Depending on the items worn, we might all go out together, singly or in pairs. If the items are part of a set, come in different colors, complement each other and so on we may come out as a group. We try to mix it up and make the plan ahead of time so that the outfits are all stacked in the proper order. You won't need to worry about who wears what and when, we've gone through this enough times that we know or can quickly figure that out when we see the items on each of the stacks. You two go ahead and shave, Rick and I will go over a couple of details while you finish."

Tina got off from the bed, stripping down to nothing before she was even close to the bathroom. Sandy followed, stopping to grab some equipment from her bag next to the bed on the way, looking back to me before she entered the bathroom for their shaving session.

"You'll get all the viewing you can handle later on."

She waited to get bare until she made it into the bathroom but the door never closed and I was able to see them both around the tub as they began their project.

Rose got up and walked over to one of the larger, very plain boxes, taking out two thin, smaller boxes that looked more like they'd be for gifting, delicate and silver in color. Before removing the lid from the box on top, she turned back towards me, remembering to remind.

"One more dose of hand lotion please."

I grabbed the squeeze tube they'd left for me and applied a liberal amount in my hand, rubbing briskly as I watched Rose open both boxes once she'd walked back to her chair. In one box was a pair of very sheer stockings which she lifted out carefully and then placed on the chair. In the other slightly thicker box was what looked like a very small and very sheer bra. Holding that up with one hand, she used her other hand to remove a panty of the same material and color. I was guessing as to which was which but was quite sure that one was a panty and the other a bra though there wasn't really much of a difference in the size of the two, at least not from where I was sitting.

Stepping close, she handed the barely there items to me.

Standing not three feet in front of me, Rose lifted her loose fitting T-shirt up and over her head, tossing the shirt onto the nearby bed. Bare from the waist up, she locked eyes with mine, reached inside the waist band of the sweatpants that she had on with both hands and somewhat slowly slid them down as far as her knees. Once they were that low, they easily fell the rest of the way to the floor on their own. She reached down to the floor, eyes still on mine, picked up the pants, tossing them onto the bed as well.

"Dress me."

It didn't really sound like a question.

She looked at the bra in my hand and then back to me.

"You've removed a whole bunch of them; have you ever put one on?"

"I've hoped that I'd never need one but..."

"Well this one's mine and you need to put it on me."

Here we go is all that I remember thinking to myself. I stepped around Rose, she held out one of her arms. The bra was so light and delicate that it wasn't exactly clear to me which was front, back, in or out. Rolling the delicate material around in my hands I was mostly sure that I had it in the right orientation. Hooking her left hand through one loop seemed like I must be on track. Reaching initially over her right shoulder and bumping her chin, I had to withdraw my right arm, slipping instead under her right arm and across her breast. It took more of both hands to get and maintain the left cup in addition to put the right cup in place than I'd thought necessary.

Rose put her right arm through the loop and I, wisely it seemed to me, reached under her arms and tried to get the main part of the bra under her breasts where it belonged. Everything seemed pretty tight and as I fiddled with twisted parts mostly all the way around her, I managed to gather things together well enough to hook the back.

"Sort of but not really very good."

She guided me around in front of her, looking down and said, "You know how it, or rather they, should look, right?"

The bra's material was in no way opaque, rather transparent and initially I wasn't quite sure if Rose's nipple belonged inside or out of the very low cut garment. Using my fingers to lift the band while easing her nipples inside seemed correct and when I looked up, Rose's nod indicated that I was at least close.

"Not really much here is there?"

"I'd say that here looks just about perfect to me right now."

"Everything look even, both in front and in back?"

I circled around her, tracing my fingers lightly over the fabric, from just outside her right nipple, continuing back over the side of her breast to the center of her back where I ran into the hook, withdrawing my hand, realizing that I probably shouldn't have taken the liberty of my almost half circle of touch.

"I see no problems."

"Okay, grab the panty next please."

Once in hand my reaction was that a facial tissue would weigh more and most certainly would cover more. I began to reach toward her, hoping that she'd take it from me but she pulled back her hand.

"You better kneel down."

I bent down, attempting to increase the distance between us though that was not to be because by the time I had both knees on the floor, Rose had stepped immediately in front of me, close enough that I had to turn slightly to find enough space to again determine front/back, inside/outside, working the garment through my fingers. There were the 3 holes I had expected but all 3 looked remarkably the same; the same except for 3 little beads that were connected in a short line. Once that line was established, the puzzle seemed to be solved and I knew what went where.

Steadying herself by placing her hand along the side of my face, Rose leaned into me and lifted a foot so that I could slide her panty over and up to her ankle. Shifting, we did the same with her other foot. Looking down was the only way that I could keep my face any meaningful distance from the top of her thighs. Once I had the panty up over her knees, I could lean back and began to work the pant up her legs, inching here and there until I was as high as I dared. Obviously the back needed some adjusting, so the fingers from each hand met at the base of her crack below the cheeks, attempting to work the thin band of material up and into the crevice.