Presenting...Anne's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes! As expected, the look of satisfaction was interrupted by conflict. She looked him dead in the eyes, crimped her eyebrows and grimaced. Even more than anal, Anne loved punishments. If she did a decent job of tying herself down and putting her ass on display, she would miss out on a spanking, cropping, flogging, or belting.

Anne loved punishments so much that she frequently played up daily events to try and coax one out of Nick. However, he was a reluctant sadist. While more than happy to restrain Anne and then fuck her senseless, he wasn't super excited to induce pain. But for Anne, he complied because he truly loved her. Had anyone walked into their bedroom during a kinky session, they would have assumed Nick was calling the shots. Nothing was further from the truth.

Nick figured that Anne would try for success at self-bondage even though it meant forgoing a punishment. She was not one to walk away from a dare, being fiercely competitive. While waiting for her final decision, he was immensely satisfied with his scheme. However, it was hard for him to suppress a laugh.

Finally, Anne spoke boldly, eyes squinting. "Twenty minutes? Yes, I can do that! I'll tie myself up so well that I won't be able to move a muscle!" As Anne spoke with complete conviction, she raised her right hand in a fist while pointing her index finger at the ceiling. She was a bit prone to bravado when getting ready to compete.

Nick was intensely gratified, having predicated her response. "Ok, Babe. I'll set my timer, after I give you 15 seconds to get upstairs. Don't be embarrassed if you can't get it done. What I'm asking is very difficult." His patronizing tone was intentional.

"Oh! Don't you worry about me Babe." Anne jumped off the couch and was hopping from one foot to the other like she was at the starting line of a race. She pumped her arms as if trying to induce blood flow.

"Ok, off with you then... And, just to be clear, you need to be completely immobile, no ifs, ands or BUTS" he replied.

Anne giggled at his choice of words just before she tore out of the family room and bounded up the stairs. While en route, she came up with a general plan to bind herself on her knees, ass in the air. That seemed to make the most sense for an "ass presentation".

First, Anne needed to gather her supplies. Upon arriving in the bedroom, she ran to the back of Nick's closet. Unfortunately, their "bag-o-chains" was so heavy, she really couldn't get it off the ground. In the end, she dragged it into the center of the bedroom.

Next she went for the box of dildos, vibrators and nipple clamps, which was under several shoe boxes in her closet. While heavy, she was at least able to move it easily. Finally, there was the sack of extras, also hidden in her closet... clothespins, speculums, gags, blindfolds and collars. The box and sack were emptied on the floor so that she could take stock of her sexual devices.

"Babe, five minutes have passed. Hey, did you close the BACK DOOR when you came in earlier? It seems to be open, just a CRACK," Nick called from downstairs. He was clearly trying to muffle his laughter.

Anne was only momentarily distracted. "Haha, very funny! Save your puns, I'm kinda busy."

The tequila most certainly affected both her cognitive and motor skills. A stepwise plan seemed to be elusive. She and Nick had accumulated a great deal of sexual paraphernalia over the last 28 years. At that moment, the collection seemed overwhelming.

"Think! Think!" she told herself. The beginning of an answer started to emerge. Nick was a metal chain aficionado; they could act as a framework around which she would work.

While biting her lip, she tried to picture how Nick secured the long metal chains he preferred. Usually, he had them arranged across the bed. Surely, he fastened them to something, but what? Lifting the bed skirt, she studied the legs under the frame, three on each side (near the head, in the middle and by the foot). He must use a padlock to connect the chains around the legs.

Though in a tequila haze, Anne formulated a general plan. Attaching her limbs to one chain only, would be an easy option since it wouldn't require any significant stretch. She certainly didn't want to get surprised at the last minute, unable to secure one of her arms.

Above all, she needed to keep in mind that her hands should remain free until the last possible moment. With two margaritas on board, she hoped that thought would stick.

Now that she had the outline in place, she began to fill in the details. Tonight she would use metal cuffs, instead of leather. The bruises left behind would be a good reminder of a fun night. Additionally, she decided that any desired embellishments should be placed on her body prior to heavy duty bondage. Her "presentation" would include additions that both she and Nick enjoyed... clothes pins and an anal hook.

Anne opened the bag-o-chains, which was an old red back pack from medical school. Onto the carpet she dumped the contents and began to quickly sort. There were metal chains of various lengths, two sets of handcuffs, two sets of ankle cuffs, padlocks, metal clips, carabiners, and a whole host of other metal fasteners. It was a very industrial looking assortment.

"Time check. Ten minutes are gone. Make sure you don't fall BEHIND," called Nick.

Anne shook her head in exasperation as she heard him laughing. At this point, he wasn't even trying to hide his mirth. In return, she countered, "Hey Babe, you're on a roll with the word play. How about saving some energy for later?" With great effort, she refocused on the task at hand.

In a moment of clarity, she took out the ring of keys, just like she had seen Nick do on so many occasions. It was placed carefully on a bedside table, in case she needed it in a pinch. Then, she laid out a long length of chain across the center of the bed. The ends were wrapped around the middle legs of the frame and padlocked in place.

"Phew! Ok, step one is done!" she thought to herself. From there, it went downhill. The influence of the drinks was increasing, not decreasing. "Double crap!" Sitting on the bed, she struggled to come up with a plan to keep her ass in the air when finished.

As she fumbled for ideas, it occurred to her that Nick must have had this planned. THIS was the unspeakably naughty act, to which he had referred and must have been why he suggested the second drink. Anne realized she fell for the scheme hook, line and sinker. There's no way he would have watched a baseball game during a "stay-cation" while she was naked and horny.

Well, she was in it to win it, and so she continued to plot. A lot of time had already passed. She forged ahead with something easy to continue her forward momentum.

Grabbing for clothes pins, she took six and decided to put them along her labia. Lying on the bed, she applied three pins to her labia on the left, and three on the right. Loud moans escaped her lips as the pressure from them squeezed her tender flesh painfully.

"Babe, you ok up there?" yelled Nick from the bottom of the stairs.

Anne replied evenly, "Doing fine, no problem at all. I was... just moaning as I took a minute to watch the MOON, from the window. It's so beautiful tonight." Ha, that'll fix him and his ass jokes!

Nick chortled, "Nice one! Hey, if you can't figure it out, just ask for help. The BOTTOM line is, you only have five minutes left."

If he was feeling guilty, it didn't show, "Don't worry about me! Go watch your dumb game!"

Ugh! While it was nice to see that he put a lot of thought into the evening, Anne wanted sex, and she wanted it soon. Why couldn't he just come up here and jump her bones?

As she soon discovered, trying to maneuver with clothes pins on her labia was not easy. Walking with a wide based gate was better, but she did yelp a bit with each step. Sadly, her next move was even worse. Mixed in with the chains sat the anal hook. Typically, Nick would attach it to a shorter chain, which was then attached to her collar. Anne decided to go that route.

She grabbed what was needed, including lube. Her fingers botched the first attempt to attach a piece of short chain to the ring on her black leather collar. Finally, she prevailed. Then, she put a lock at the bottom of the chain, so that she could attach it to the top of the anal hook. On went the collar, which left the cold chain dangling against her back.

There was going to be no easy way to do the next part, especially since her labia ached, making her even hornier. Nick always inserted the hook. Would it be better to bend, squat or just put it in while standing up straight?

Deciding she didn't have time to waste on this great intellectual debate, she lubed up the cold ball. After taking a very deep and long breath in, she put the hook against her ass and slowly pushed.

"Aaaaaahhh,Ooooohhh,Uuuuhhhh!" Her gibberish started out in a low soft tone and ended up loud and shrill. The hook was inserted and with great effort, she twisted her arms to try and lock it in place.

"Babe! Are you ok?" Nick was definitely concerned by the sounds coming from his bedroom.

Anne yelled back, "Yes! No problem. In the END, you'll see. I'm doing a great job." Oh yes Nick, she thought to herself. Two can play your silly word games.

At this point, moving was nearly impossible, between the clamps on her pussy and the hook in her ass. Still, she was going to complete this challenge, or die trying.

She had to be down to less than three minutes. In a panic, she jumped on the bed with arm to leg Velcro restraints, still trying to figure out how to keep her ass in the air. She padlocked the chain of an ankle cuff to the long metal chain across the bed, and closed the sides around her ankles.

Then, she put the arm to leg cuffs around her upper arms and thighs. The result was that she was somewhat stuck in a doggy style position, on her knees and elbows. Still, her wrists needed to be restrained, which wasn't easy with her arm length now cut in half. "Wow, I feel like a T-Rex," she mused.

The metal wrist cuffs she needed were on the floor, too far away to reach, so she used the other set of metal leg cuffs (which were too large to truly restrain her slender wrists) and hoped Nick wouldn't notice.

"Time is up, Babe. Here I come." Anne heard Nick begin a slow climb up the stairs as he spoke.

She took stock of her situation. There was no doubt, the results were poor. Nick always had her completely restrained at five points; both legs, both arms and her head. While she was wearing a collar, it wasn't attached to the chain across the bed and so her head was freely mobile. Well, except for the fact that if she moved it from side to side, it pulled the ass hook along for the ride.

The arm to leg velcro restraints were loosely sliding down to her elbows and knees. She could pull her hands free from the leg cuffs had she wanted. If she were tasked with rating the effort, she would have issued a very low mark.

"Well, well, well. Lookee what I found," Nick stroked his chin as he walked around the bed, making his appraisal. His head tilted to the side at times. Occasionally, he nodded, but more frequently, he shook his head.

Anne closed her eyes after a while, trying to block out his dramatics. The labial clamps and anal hook were getting to her, as were the restraints. Her pussy dripped both from the stimulation of the clamps/hook and from Nick's authoritative demeanor.

"Look, I'm not going to sugar coat this. You did a half-ASSED job. That means... you'll be punished." With that pronouncement, Nick broke into a big smile.

In her quest to excel at self-bondage, Anne had completely forgotten about the upside of failure. At that moment, she took a deep cleansing breath. Sexual release would be forthcoming!

She watched her husband walk into his closet, emerge with a stepstool and place it in the middle of the room. He stepped up and unscrewed a smoke detector, which Anne suddenly realized looked new. On the other side of the room was the old one. What was Nick up to?

Beneath the new smoke detector was a simple metal hook. Nick must have removed the detecting portion of the device to hide his bondage point. Anne's eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning as she considered the implications.

Nick returned to his closet and emerged with a long, but light weight mirror, which he placed on the wall in front of the bed. It must have been behind the door, since she hadn't seen it in her rush to get the sex toys. Anne nearly collapsed in a fit of lust.

Nick slowly walked towards the bed after grabbing the ring of keys from the nightstand. He pulled Anne's wrist through the opening of the leg cuffs. The ankles were unlocked, but he left the Velcro wrist to thigh cuffs on, although out of place. While on her hands and knees, he stroked Anne's pussy and tweaked her nipples. He shortened the chain length on the anal hook, causing Anne's back to arch.

The demeaning position, along with the continued presence of the hook and clothes pins had her crazed with longing. Nick realized Anne was near the end of her sexual rope. At the very least, he owed her a quick orgasm. He stroked, prodded, thrust and parted his fingers inside his wife's dripping wet cunt, while tormenting her tits. Anne whimpered in delight as her husband played a sensual song with her body.

As always, her g-spot was reliable, and an orgasm ensued. A massive explosion of ripples began deep in her pussy and spread out in all directions. Anne's neck craned forward as her back arched, inducing a delicious pain from her rectum. She howled in pleasure; reveling in the vocal freedom of their "stay-cation."

Nick leaned over to kiss her cheek when the convulsions had passed. She looked up at him gratefully and smiled, pressing her forehead to his. Suddenly, he spanked her and she jerked forward, eyes wide.

"Oh Little One, I have such plans for you," he said. Nick used her sex toy moniker and Anne smiled at his promise. Graciously, he removed the clothes pins.

After disappearing into the bathroom, Nick placed a clean towel under the ceiling hook. He released Anne from the Velcro cuffs and helped her off the bed. The collar and ass hook remained in place, however. She was led to just underneath the ceiling hook and instructed to stand still.

Back in to his closet he went and emerged with what appeared to be a new set of wrist restraints. They were thick black velcro, and each had a grab bar to hold in one's hand, several inches beneath a large severe looking metal hook.

Nick used a step stool to hang a length of chain from its midpoint on the new hook in the ceiling. Nick pulled up on Anne's wrists. Being a full foot taller gave Nick quite a mechanical advantage. Her arms were secured high on one side of the chain hanging from the ceiling and she examined her reflection in the mirror. She was stretched, but securely planted on her feet. Anne felt incredibly sexy and excited for her punishment.

Another curveball was thrown as Nick unlocked the chain attached to the anal hook from her collar and instead attached it to the chain hanging from the ceiling hook.

In doing so, Nick pulled so that Anne had to balance on the balls of her feet to keep the hook from pulling uncomfortably on her ass. She was essentially stuck on her tip toes, and stretched to her maximum length.

Nick stepped back to admire his work, nodding. "Now, that's how you restrain someone."

He grabbed two clothes pins and attached them to her nipples, standing straight out, so that their weight put torque on her abused buds. She gasped, panted and moaned as she very nearly had an orgasm from the harsh stimulation.

Nick began to slowly undress in front of his wife. His erection was impressive. As he watched her, essentially hanging by her ass, he stroked his cock and circled her.

"We need some music, Little One," he said, smiling.

He walked to the dresser and turned on the music system. Anne knew he must have had a special song in mind, having taken such care in planning this evening. Sure enough, she was not disappointed. "Otherside" by Red Hot Chili Peppers began and she smiled at the oblique reference to anal.

"Now, you're going to take it on the 'otherside'," said Nick, knowingly. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Anne saw a very Dirty Girl. One who not only loved bondage, but loved sodomy as well. Tonight, she got the best of both worlds, with a twist.

Nick came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her petite body, tracing her prominent ribs. Even on her toes, Nick still towered over her. His hands skimmed along her body as he spoke.

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to wait downstairs while you were up here naked? My cock has been straining ever since I got home from work," He kissed and nipped at her neck and ears.

Watching him fondle her in the mirror had Anne desperate for more. By this time, she was starting to feel a burn in her calves, which added to her sexual need. But, every time she tried to lower her body and relieve her legs, the hook pulled up on her ass uncomfortably. When she transferred weight to her wrists, the same thing happened, because they had some slack while the chain didn't.

"Babe, fuck me, please," she whispered.

He replied, "But you haven't received your full punishment, Little One. You will stand like that for another three minutes."

"I don't think I can, my legs hurt already." said Anne truthfully.

Nick's response was swift, "Perhaps, I can be of assistance."

Anne watched as he lubed his cock and knew what was coming. He walked behind her and lined up his dick with her straining ass. Slowly, he inserted his dick into her already occupied hole and grabbed her hips to help support her.

"Fuck, you feel so good tonight, Little One," he growled.

Anne cried out loudly, not from pain but from the joy of finally having her husband's cock buried inside her body. As Nick sodomized her, she screeched and moaned and yelled out "Please don't stop!" at the top of her lungs. It was their "stay-cation" after all, and there was no one around to hear her scream.

The metal hook jostled roughly against her sensitive flesh with every movement of his cock. It was a raw pleasure, primal in nature. Anne was on the brink of orgasm after just a few thrusts of Nick's hot throbbing cock. As she glanced in the mirror and observed her face, contorted with lust, a climax exploded.

The rhythmic spasms started in her anus and spread to her entire pelvis. From there, they rolled both up and down her body. Were it not for the fact that Nick was supporting her, Anne surely would have collapsed as her legs wobbled from the incapacitating force. Her head was thrown back as she screamed in exultation. It took several minutes for her to stabilize, but Nick was not holding back.

Anne continued to watch in the mirror and moan uncontrollably as her husband pounded her ass. Nick was giving her a "stay-cation" ride to remember, in honor of their special anal anniversary. His control was amazing, especially considering he had waited so long for this intimate contact.

Being sodomized as she was restrained in an upright position felt very kinky to Anne. The presence of the anal hook made this ass fucking even more deviant. Watching as her husband used her like a fuck toy lowered her orgasm threshold significantly as she soon found herself on the edge of yet another anal climax.

For a moment, Nick locked eyes with his wife in the mirror, and she was struck by the intense look of carnal abandon on his face. "Little One, I'm close," he murmured.

Those words were enough to send Anne hurtling over the orgasm precipice, again. Her ass convulsed on his dick and there was no mistaking the euphoric quality to her shout. Anne's ecstasy was prolonged as Nick released both nipple clamps. The delicious pain amplified her release.