Presenting Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica's humiliation continues.
3.8k words
4.37
126.6k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that all characters in this story are entirely fictional.

******

Steed was elated.

Jessica was devastated.

He was celebrating his conquest; his successful manipulation, his result!

She was incapable of coherent thought.

After a few minutes glorying in the scenes on the screen, Steed moved through to the living room, and found himself faced with Jessica's prostrate body.

She had dressed herself, albeit skimpily, and now lay on the floor curled up as if to say 'if I stay here with my eyes closed it will all go away'.

But of course it wouldn't.

Fowler stepped into the room and stared down at his 'victim'. He smiled. He was in no hurry.

Jessica didn't move.

From where he stood he could see one side of her face resting on her arm. He studied her. Her face really was beautiful and her legs appeared sleek and tawny. She had thrown on a loose blouse and cut off jean shorts and the naked skin of her back that showed where her top had bunched up was provocatively suntanned.

He moved to her, crouched and gazed. Jessica's head rested on her left arm with her elbow sticking out. Her right arm hung limply across her chest with the upper part pushed against the side of her breast over which her blouse was pulled snugly. He felt a pang of desire when he saw her hard, jutting nipple through the light fabric and smiled as he saw strands of her hair moving wispily to the touch of her breath.

Her blouse had three buttons fastened leaving a bare triangle above her hip that revealed her flat, toned stomach as the skin bordered the short, brief cut off denims. The low hung nature of the shorts highlighted the folds of alluring skin where her groin started and it felt, to the watching lustful eye, that he ought to have been able to see a tantalising glimpse of her trimmed public hair. Fowler was unsure as to whether she had fainted or not.

"Hey, hey Jess."

Nothing.

"Come on baby, talk to me." He reached out and, lowering his hand, touched her shaking her right leg.

"Come on, wake up." He was certain that she was only sleeping, no doubt overcome by the events of the past hour.

Jessica didn't respond so he handled her more vigorously, shaking her whole body watching her loose breasts wobble enticingly.

She moaned. Then she moaned again and slowly brought her right hand up to her face rubbing her eyes and cheeks back to life.

Jessica smiled and momentarily seemed to forget what had just happened. Then it came flooding back. She froze and lay motionless before sitting quickly upright, eyes wide with alarm.

"It's okay honey," Steed told her in a somewhat condescending manner.

"No it's fucking not Steed. You're blackmailing me to join your seedy little venture. What the fuck will those morons pretending to be wrestlers do to me Steed?"

"I know what I'd like to do to you."

"Eh?"

"Never mind them, I know what I'd like to do to you," he repeated.

"Cut it out Steed, I'm serious; you could be in heaps of trouble over this you know."

"No baby, you're the one in trouble," he mocked.

"Fuck off!" Jessica yelled. He had never heard her swear so openly, so much before. But then she was mightily pissed off.

He stood up to return to his make shift studio. Whilst his back was turned her hands moved quickly down the front of her blouse moving from button to button. In a flash all were undone and she stood facing him with her blouse pulled wide open.

"Steed!"

He turned and smiled staring at her naked breasts.

Jessica was breathing heavily, she looked great. Her tits were perfect - dark erect nipples pointing straight at him.

"What?" he answered.

"You can have me if you scrap the tapes and leave me alone."

"Really?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I'll think about it."

She gasped at the audacity of the man.

"Steed, come on ... please?"

"Take off your shorts and we'll see."

Nibbling on her bottom lip Jessica swallowed hard and, being ever mindful of her predicament, unbuttoned the fly of her cut offs. Hooking her thumbs under the sides of the shorts she tugged them down, bending slightly as she lowered them. Her breasts swayed under the action.

Once the cotton material had been lowered to her knees she let it drop and stood back up as the shorts bunched around her ankles. Freeing her left foot she kicked the garment away with her right. Then she pressed her legs together tight.

She wore no panties.

"Beautiful!"

Jessica looked at the floor embarrassed. "Now do we have a deal?" she asked.

"Turn around," Fowler commanded.

She let out a deep sigh and then followed his orders. The entire length of her back and legs was tanned and Fowler stroked his concealed erection as he thought of her lying naked on the tanning bed.

"Okay, face me again."

She did as she was told.

Now get down on your back and spread your legs for me.

"No!"

"Suit yourself." He turned to walk away once more.

"Please Steed, come on, just fuck me and be done with it."

"Look babe if you're not playing ball it looks like the films hit the net or you present our show."

"Okay." She snapped. Then she was down, on the floor flat on her back and her legs were spread wide; her pussy gaping.

"Sweet as honey." He drooled lasciviously at the sight before him. Jessica had never been so humiliated in her life.

Okay, stand back up and turn around... slowly." Fowler once more issued his command.

Jessica did as ordered, turning away from Fowler, showing him her ass. Then she kept turning until she once again faced him.

"I didn't mean all the way around," he said.

Jessica once again swivelled her body, but this time stopping with her back to him. He made no sound at all as she moved for him. Not to being able to see him heightened her sense of exposure ... she wanted to know what he was doing whilst she paraded so lewdly in front of him, giving away her body just to save her career.

"Take off your top and spread your legs again," She did as she was told and the blouse she wore as her last vestige of modesty fell to the carpeted floor.

"Good. Now bend at the waist and look at me from between your legs."

Jessica gasped when she saw the upside down figure ogling her. His trousers and underwear were off and his hard cock was facing her erect and ready. Not only was it rock hard, but Fowler's penis looked much bigger, longer and thicker, than she remembered it. She was also very aware of how exposed she was, and as the cool air infiltrated her pussy, it became evident that her labial lips had parted for this perverted bastard to see all he wanted.

Fowler told her to come over to him and Jessica gratefully stood upright once more. As soon as she was standing next to him, totally naked, he reached out and placed his hand between her legs. Jessica gasped. This was awful. She tensed, but didn't back away as she felt his finger move slowly down the length of her slit and push painfully into her pussy.

"You're dry. Rub your clit, I want you wet."

Jessica didn't know how much more humiliation she could take. This cheap shot bastard had his finger inside her and she was about to masturbate for him.

Jessica located her clit with her forefinger and began a slow rubbing motion. As she became more lubricated Fowler's still resident finger began to move slowly in and out while she stroked herself for him. He stared alternately at her finger and then her face. Jessica didn't know which was more embarrassing. Soon digits from the hands of them both were moving more freely, sliding over the ever hardening nub as her natural lubricants were released allowing him to finger fuck her with an ever increasing pace.

Fowler removed his finger and so Jessica stopped circling her clitoral button.

"Get on my lap," he ordered.

Retaining as much decorum as possible, Jessica sat on Fowler's knee sideways with her knees together, but was quickly told to straddle him. She stood up and lifted a sleek leg across his lap and then sat once more. She glanced down and saw his hard cock pointing up at her.

Jessica quickly averted her eyes. Seeing this Fowler smiled.

"Put it inside you."

"Please, I can't do that. Don't make me ..." Jessica whined.

"Do it or else..."

The former sports show presenter knew she had no choice. She shifted on Fowler's lap trying to impale herself on his cock without touching it. But it was a futile attempt. She gave in and grabbed his rigid shaft, angling it downward. Raising her body upwards, Jessica guided the hard dick to her pussy and sat down. She felt his big, thick cock slide into her. Then she was completely impaled. Fowler smiled and stared lustfully at her.

"Tell me you can feel it hard and deep in your cunt."

"I...I...can't say that."

"Say it."

Jessica could sense that this would become part of the deal.

"I can ... feel you inside me ... so hard and deep ..."

"Say cunt."

"...in my ... c ... c ... cunt."

Jessica almost sobbed the last word out. She felt even more shamed than before.

His hands rose to Jessica's breasts, rubbing and squeezing them. His fingers found her nipples and, pulling them, twisted hard. Jessica felt even more humiliated when the traitorous buds grew to their full size. She tried to defocus her mind to will them back to non-turned on levels, but to no avail.

His fingers moved away from her breasts, only to be replaced by his mouth. While he sucked on one tit, Jessica felt his hands cup her ass, pulling her up and then pushing her down. After switching to her other breast and suckling on her nipple, Fowler pulled his face away and extended his arms to his sides in a reclined manner over the back of the couch.

"Now fuck me," he ordered.

Jessica couldn't believe the shameful situation she was in, but she did as she was told. She realized she needed leverage and so put her hands on Steed's shoulders lifting herself up. When she thought his cock would slip out, Jessica reversed direction, sitting back down on his lap. Then she lifted up again.

She was fucking this two-bit-cheap-show slime ball.

And he was letting her, willing her on. Oh sure, he was encouraging her but she was the one moving. It was she who was doing all of the work. She was fucking him! That was humiliating enough, but she was further shamed by the feeling inside her pussy. She had never felt so full and her sensitive folds of pink, parted flesh were letting her know how good it felt.

Her thrusting got faster.

Fowler watched Jessica's face change. Having started out with a great deal of shame and emotional pain, her features were now contorted with lust. He knew she was enjoying his cock. It's not that she wanted to fuck him, but her body was receiving pleasure from their coupling in spite of the fact that she was being manipulated against her will.

Steed Fowler brought one hand between their bodies and located Jessica's clit. As he began to rub, Jessica's eyes shot open and stared at him in attempted defiance. But she kept moving up and down, impaled upon his shaft, and he kept rubbing her clit. Soon he felt her fingernails dig into his shoulders and her movements became so rapid that his finger lost contact with her clit. Jessica let out a moan, arched her back and cried out like the lost soul she was.

Lonely, abandoned by her boyfriend and manipulated into humiliating herself Jessica Weston climaxed.

A long, hard, lust-filled, sobbing orgasm.

Fowler waited for Jessica to open her eyes and he watched gleefully as her gradually returning awareness brought with it acute embarrassment and a reddened face. But he was not yet done. Not yet spent nor satisfied so he ordered her to continue, and Jessica once again began fucking him.

He had waited for her to climax, but now he wanted to cum. He grabbed her firm buttocks and guided her up and down his cock. She cried out at the heightened feelings of drying sensitivity following her own orgasm. He forcefully pulled her down onto his lap, jerking his hips up while holding her in place. Then he erupted.

Jessica sat on Steed Fowler's cock feeling his hot sperm flow freely into her pussy. Tears ran openly down her cheeks. She had never before felt so violated, but the fact that she had climaxed first in manifestation of her own undeniable enjoyment was even more disturbing. She felt Fowler's penis throbbing, spurting sperm into her, until finally, with Fowler well and truly spent, the torrent subsided.

Jessica sat, silently shrouded in embarrassment, while the bastard recovered his breath. She felt his cock shrink and then slip out while she sat on his thighs. In her spread position, Jessica immediately felt his thick juice leak from her gaping pussy. But she was afraid to move, not knowing how this awful man, her manipulative, blackmailer would react.

"Fuck me that was good babe." Fowler once more spread his arms along the back of the seat and looked somewhat mockingly at the girl astride his thighs.

"So do we have a deal then?" Jessica asked.

"Mmmm, not sure yet."

"What, you bastard, you said that ..."

"Dave," Fowler shouted, "get in here."

One of the camera team came bounding through to Jessica's living room.

"Shit boss, you fucked her?" he asked with envious surprise.

"Yeah, and now she wants us to keep the films away from the internet and let her off presenting the late nighter. What do you say Dave."

"Come on Steed ..." pleaded Jessica.

Dave was a little word shy given the situation he found himself in and stammered out an unintelligible response.

"I think Dave here needs something too Jess."

"No, please ..."

"Play with yourself," ordered Fowler. "Masturbate! And don't fake it. I won't let you stop until you cum."

"Oh come on," Jessica was gutted. As if the embarrassment and degrading nature of this situation wasn't bad enough she knew that reaching a climax would be difficult given that she had only just had an orgasm whilst impaled on this bastard's dick.

"Do it Weston, or else ..."

Jessica stood up resigned to her fate and the two men watched as the beautiful blond haired girl began stroking her pussy. Her finger disappeared inside the slit as her hand moved steadily up and down. They watched intently as one finger dipped inside and then they began to touch themselves as her hand pumped in and out. Jessica's other hand focused on massaging her clit.

"The sooner I cum," Jessica thought, "the sooner we'll be done."

Despite having already climaxed recently Jessica felt herself getting wet once more. The men could sense it and they smiled. There was no way she could masturbate and not get excited. As her finger slipped in and out she could hear the tell tale noises her juices were making. When she touched her clit, she felt how hard it was.

Jessica closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling between her legs. Imagining she was home alone in bed she fell to her knees with her thighs spread wide apart.

While her eyes were closed, Dave moved over to her and stood between her legs. As he watched her masturbate, he jerked off.

"Go on Dave show the slut what she means to you."

Fowler's voice caused Jess to open her eyes and through the mists of her humiliation she saw a stream of sperm shoot onto her face. Load after load covered her nose, mouth, eyes and cheeks as well as leaving several trails down onto and over her breasts. Dave redirected his shooting cock to between her legs and covered her hands and pussy with the remaining spunk.

Jessica felt the fresh cum running down her face and dripping off her nose and chin. When she inhaled, the gooey substance was sucked into her nose, blocking the air flow. She instinctively took a deep breath through her mouth to get oxygen into her lungs, and in doing so, drew in yet more cum. Jessica tried to spit it out, but each time she moved her lips, the sperm simply trailed down her chin.

"Why did you stop?" Fowler asked the startled girl. "You haven't cum yet. I told you not to stop until I see you cum. Now masturbate!"

Jessica became nauseous. She felt the sticky sperm on her face and tasted it in her mouth. No one had ever cum on her face before, nor had she ever tasted it in such vast quantities. That only happened in movies. She watched the disgusting man standing before her slowly stroking his still hard cock.

She knew that she must finish herself off before anything else sprayed her face.

Once again, Jessica's hands delved busily between her legs. This time the feeling was a little different. The cum deposited on her hands and pussy was now being rubbed inside her. She was actually rubbing his cum into her body. She found the thought excruciatingly sickly, but the extra lubrication actually helped her stimulation. Before she knew it, Jessica was once again on the brink of climaxing.

"Uh... ah...aahhh," Jessica moaned as her orgasm approached, "oh... ah...aaahhhhhhh."

The two men watched with glee as the Jessica came. There was no doubt that it was real. Her face reflected her ecstasy and her hips jerked as, to take her through the final throes, her fingers moved even more quickly.

Finally she came to rest. When Jessica opened her eyes she saw Fowler and Dave smiling down at her. She was ashamed that they had witnessed her orgasm. But at last it was over and she would be free to put all of this behind her as if it had never happened. As Dave stepped back, Jessica stood up. While she was putting her shorts back on Fowler sat back down in the chair.

"Okay, Jessica, one more thing before you go."

Jessica looked apprehensively at the man, "But I did what you asked. I masturbated and came for you."

"Yes you did, but I'm not completely satisfied yet. I still have another erection. Suck me, Jess."

After all that she had done, this was completely unexpected.

"No, I won't do that," she rebelled. "I can't do that."

"Jessica," he said in a condescending tone, "remember our deal. You don't want to lose all of the career aspirations you ever had, do you? Think of your future."

Jessica hesitated for a moment and then realized it was hopeless to protest. She dropped to her knees between the outstretched legs of his seated body and looked at the long thick cock in his hand. She took the cock from him and opened her mouth around it. As the purple head penetrated her, it stretched her lips gloriously wide.

"Shit," she thought, "it's gigantic."

The humbled TV presenter moved her head up and down on the hard cock. She felt the soft skin with the rock solid centre slide between her lips. She started licking the end using the small darting motions of her tongue as her mouth continued to stroke.

Jessica seemed to have a certain natural ability.

Fowler was in ecstasy. As he watched the blonde head bob up and down in his lap, he felt her moist lips sucking him off. He knew he wouldn't last long. When he felt himself about to cum, he grabbed the back of Jessica's head and forcefully held her trapped on his erupting cock.

Jessica felt him twitch and knew he was going to cum. She tried to pull her head away, but he held her too firmly. She felt the first load hit the back of her throat. The next and the one after filled her mouth. She was forced to swallow the sperm in order to make room for the next load. The bastard came so much that her mouth filled up time after time. By the time he released her head, her belly was full and her lips were dripping.

He pushed her away leaving a thick string of sperm connecting them. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. The action seemed somewhat animal like and added to the general wild look that Jessica's dishevelled appearance was taking on.

"So Fowler. We're done then are we. I'm free from your seedy little TV plan, free from the internet and free to forget all about you?"

12