Presents From Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

I put both my hands on her upper legs and the top of her stocking. Very slowly, I started to lower it down and show more of the creamy, shapely flesh of her legs. As I did, I kissed each freshly exposed inch of her until I got to her knee, then slid the rest of the garment off her.

With her entire left leg bare, I went down to the bottom and started kissing my way back up. My hands went up her leg, massaging it and teasing it with light brushes of my fingers. They reached her thigh as my lips reached her knee, yet my right hand went over to her pussy while my left stayed where it was.

I felt how wet Emma was getting again as my lips went to join my left hand on her left thigh. After fondling her center for a while and nibbling her inner thigh, I turned my attention to her right leg. This time, I just put my hands on her stocking and rolled it down, then slid my hands back up her freed leg.

As Emma trembled, I settled my head between her legs again, licking her out once more. My hands stayed on her upper legs, rubbing and holding them and working in tandem with my tongue. All my free digits went up and down a part of Emma's lower body, finding the right speed and pressure to make her cry and curse me out.

"Turn around," I said into her slit. After a rapid lick and wiggle of my tongue, I backed up and waited until Emma had herself lie on her stomach, her ass sticking out in front of me now.

"Just like your first story with me...." she said, even with her face away from me.

"You did read me," I confirmed. Fueled with extra fire, I pressed my face against her perfectly plump ass and ate her from behind, while stroking the back of her legs -- reenacting one of the first sexual positions I ever wrote on her.

But this was real. This was really her ass and pussy against my face. These were really her juices coating my tongue. That was my real cock getting hard anew in the process. This was me on the verge of actually fucking the celebrity of my dreams -- well, the top one of them at the moment.

Unwilling to put off that final present any longer, I stood up. Keeping Emma lying in the doggy style position, I lined myself up and pushed myself in, going on until her ass was right against my crotch and my cock was completely inside her.

"Finally...." Emma groaned into my mattress.

"Yeah...." was the only response that fit. But there were more pressing things to fit in other things now.

I only wanted to stay in this position for a little while. Just enough to secure the mental pictures of Emma's ass backing up against my groin, and my cock pumping in and out of her pussy, for all time. About two-three minutes of mental pictures stood to do the job.

When time ran out, I pulled my cock from her and inserted my fingers in its place. They kept fucking her at the right speed for a minute, until I pulled them out and made sure they were wet enough. It was enough to dab the collected juices onto each of her ass cheeks, then rub and massage them in as I put my cock back inside her.

I fucked and rubbed her like that for another several moments, building up Emma's cries and wetness around me. Ultimately, I did make myself pull out again and get Emma to turn over onto her back.

Her legs closed up as she gazed up at me, almost daring me with the lust and hunger in her eyes and the barely contained smirk on her lips. I took in that daring look, the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed heavily, the defined shapes of her waist and hips in that pose and the sleek curves of her legs, before letting my body rest onto her and cover it all.

I felt her part her legs beneath me as I settled over her. "Is this okay?" I asked.

"It's gonna be," she answered. As I'd suspected, once I pushed myself back in she said, "There we go...."

After getting all the way back in, I stopped and mentally prepared myself. I tried to remember every little thing about how Emma felt beneath me, how she wrapped around my waist and cock, how she looked at me and how her eyes and lips moved as I started thrusting slowly.

Now the question was what else to do and how.

"Just fuck me," Emma helpfully chimed in. "Don't think about how."

"Heh....I do pride myself in putting thought into this part," I tried to be light and serious.

"That's good for writing. Here I just want you to fuck me," Emma said clearly, putting emphasis on the next to last word. The serious, seductive tone of it left no room for doubt. Neither did this part.

"You can do it as slow or fast, hard or soft as you want. Just fuck me good," Emma continued. "If this is happening, I want you to fuck me good and make me cum. Make me make you cum deep inside me again. Fuck my brains out, fuck me to sleep, I don't care...." she admitted as my hips drove deeper against her.

"I just want you to fuck me right now....just like you want....like you made me want...." She said quietly and wonderfully. "Just come on and fuck me right now, birthday boy...." she practically hissed before her lips closed and laid right on mine.

Her words, voice and lips made me go extra fast as we kissed. The need to contain myself made me slow down and be more deliberate, as I kept kissing her face and neck. The need to still thrill her and make this worth it made me go faster than that later.

I thought I found a balance between these speeds before long. I softly kissed and worked on her face, neck, collar bone, ears and hair while pumping in and out of her. When my cock slowed down, I tried to build her up by kissing and nibbling her ear, while trying to match some of her naughty words and phrases.

I didn't have time to type them up, and I didn't have the acting talent or voice to really make it sexy. I assumed it was one of the reasons Emma was both groaning and laughing at the same time. I did my best to thrust deep enough to make her groan more, but I couldn't help letting out a laugh myself.

Emma used that opening to roll me over, which I certainly didn't mind. Her hips rose up and down, taking me in and out inch by inch -- which brought to mind a lyric from the blasted musical that started this.

Another laugh came out, making this an historic sex act in another way for me. "Gee, thanks," Emma quipped, even as I tried to wave it off and keep thrusting into her. She let out a....guffaw was the best word and rested her head on me.

We both composed ourselves before long, as I rested my hands on Emma's hips and she started rocking them again. As my hands held her hips and ass and her pussy clenched onto me, her eyes and face went from amused to lusty again.

"Well....now back to fucking me and making us cum," Emma got out, breathing and gasping on me.

"Yes...." I agreed, letting my hips go up faster and deeper, although the rest of our bodies stayed relatively still. Emma lightly dabbed her tongue against my lips, then I did the same to hers, until she opened her mouth and let out an extended moan in mine.

"Oh fuck me....yes....no rest for this voice...." Emma called out. "You love that, huh?"

"My work....speaks for itself...." I confirmed as I tried to make my thrusting cock speak for itself, with help from my hands on her ass and pussy now.

"Fine....let me....practice...." Emma groaned, riding me faster and practically smothering my cock with her insides.

"Happy.....birthday....to you...." She tried to sing, although it came out like half singing, half panting. Perhaps not on a Marilyn level, but I got the intent and the callback to where this all started. As I felt closer to the finish, I let my squeezing hands and fingers bring Emma closer, even as she tried to keep singing.

"Happy....birthday....fuck....to you...." she continued, making me chuckle in the middle -- until she swiveled her hips and made me moan at the end.

"Happy....birthday...." she didn't even get to try and use my name. My hips kept going and going, while my nearest left fingers kept rubbing and rubbing her pussy. My right hand went back on her head, then she sat up enough for me to suckle on her nipple, while I held her cheek and brushed my thumb over her lips.

"Fuck....fuck....hap...hap...." Emma gave up on singing and just let out a series of extended groans. After a few more creative uses of my left fingers, and nibbles on her nipples, I took her head into both my hands and pressed my lips hard onto hers, like back in New York.

When we broke and I felt us both ready to go, Emma got out, "Cum for me....cum for me for real....take your fucking present...."

And I did. It came eight days late, but it came hard and wet all over my cock. It also made me cum deep and long and fill Emma to the brim. It made her call out right into my mouth, her overwhelmed eyes and face flooding my entire line of sight.

When the presents were completely exchanged, I closed my eyes and felt Emma collapse onto me. I soon felt her lift her pussy off of me, then take the rest of her off me as I started to feel sleepy. I opened my eyes long enough to see Emma take my alarm clock from beside my bed.

She probably was on a schedule, even on her day off, so of course she wouldn't want to sleep long. "Just giving us about two hours. That leaves us an hour after that to wrap this up," I heard her say before feeling her rest against me again.

So even this Christmas of bonus presents would have one more hour of bonus gifts. That was good to know. Yet having Emma Stone sleep on me after exhausting sex, with my hands on her naked body and her head resting below mine.....it would set quite a high bar.

I figured nothing from Christmas could top my birthday, even before the play and the aftermath. I certainly thought nothing could top what I'd written about for three years. Seeing how wrong I was, I almost retired then and there, since there was nowhere to go from here but down.

And then Emma defied my hopes and dreams one final time, with her last words before I fell asleep; the last words I heard before the series of fucks she said after she woke us up riding me.

"If this is your idea of a birthday and Christmas....you gotta be there for New Years."

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers