Preserve Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one of a three-part sequel to Predators.
7.5k words
4.67
25.4k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

The alien night sky was anything but the peaceful Earth sky. Isabel had always taken it for granted. But now, lying beside Royce, she missed it. The small swaths she could see through the jungle canopy were just cruel imitations.

Of course, as far as she knew it was almost morning. Time was hard to tell on whatever planet they were on; they could only estimate.

She and Royce had been here for a while, maybe a few weeks. After the first group after them had been dropped, they had had a brief argument about whether or not to help. That group had not been as hardy as their own group; soon after their landing, with Royce and her having come to the compromise of tracking them for now, they had been set upon by the Predators. All of them had died quickly.

The group after that one had been hardier. Seamus, the Irish mercenary, had been the first one had they met, running into him while trying to find the Predators' ship, hoping to find a way off the planet. Some had been killed quickly; some had been able to last a bit longer. But now all that was left of that third group were Seamus, and Mo the Somalian pirate.

Royce stirred next to her. "Can't sleep?" he whispered.

She shook her head. His hand went from her hip to her belly, before sliding down, his hardness pressing against her as he moved closer. The two of them had done this what felt like many times before. Sex helped them sleep and helped keep them from losing their minds. Neither one worried about protection or pulling out, considering the more important issue of death lurking all about them. The only challenge in it was doing it quietly enough so that neither Seamus nor Mo would hear and get ideas about joining them.

It took some subtle movements, but they worked together to slide her pants and underwear down. His hand moved back to her hip as he slid himself slowly inside her.

Isabel held her breath as he hilted, her wetness holding him snugly. Royce was a surprisingly deft lover, favoring slow, intent movements over pure power, especially since said pure power would wake the other two. She imagined if they had a motel room to themselves, he would throw her down and ride her hard. A large part of her wanted that so much.

His ragged gasps sounded in her ear, his breath on her neck. His movements made her bite her lip and clench her fists, trying to not make too much noise. Despite the constant fear and death, or maybe because of it, she was very wet. His cock moved easily inside her, making her squirm on their dirty blanket.

A moan escaped her, and they paused for a moment, glancing at the two others. They slept on, so Royce resumed his movements. As he slowly moved his cock back and forth, he leaned down to kiss her neck. She wanted to tell him to stop, that she would not be able to keep quiet if he added that to the mix, but she also wanted him to keep going.

A rustling made both of them stop. He quickly slid out of her and shifted, reaching for his weapon.

As he rose to a crouch, she just as quickly slid her clothes up and grabbed her rifle. They had found a stockpile of weapons and ammunition, probably hidden by Nolan, so although her beloved rifle, the one she had been dropped with, had broken, she still had a rifle to use.

Seamus and Mo woke as well, each one reaching for a weapon.

"Is it them?" Mo asked. Seamus moved up beside him, shotgun in hand.

Isabelle could see Royce shake his head. "Not sure. Could be one of their dogs."

A wet thwack made them turn, to see a silver spike protruding from Mo's chest. The air beyond him rippled and one of the Predators revealed itself. He was wearing a chrome helmet; his armor was slashed here and there with corroded metal, as if it had been sprayed with acid.

The three of them turned as one, firing together as Mo fell forward, dead before he hit the ground. The Predator dove, firing another spike from the wrist-mounted launcher as it went. This one flew past them, just missing Royce.

Isabelle heard barking and spun back to barely make out four of their pack-dogs, snarling and snapping, loping towards them. She lifted the rifle and looked through the scope. Seamus pulled a grenade of his bandolier and tossed it. A second after she caught one of the creatures clean through the head, the grenade went off, sending two of the others staggering to the side.

"Run!" Royce shouted. Isabelle rose, firing off another shot at the last creature, and as she turned to run she spotted another Predator, also wearing chrome armor. A shoulder-mounted laser tracked them, ready to fire.

She dove, knocking Royce down. A laser beamed past their heads, and Seamus blasted at the Predator. Royce dragged her up and they ran.

Seamus threw another grenade. They reached the edge of their makeshift camp, the flat ground sloping down into brush. More snarls came at them from behind, and when she snuck a peek over her shoulder, she could see the Predators following after them, at a leisurely pace. They were in no hurry. The dogs would hound them, chase them towards a point where the Predators could finish the job.

"Keep going!" Royce yelled. He was behind her now, Seamus next to her. When she turned back, she could not see Royce. She stopped, Seamus racing past, and dropped to a knee, peering through her scope. She could still hear the sound of gunfire, and the yowls of the dogs, but she could not see Royce.

"Royce!" she called.

"Go!" he shouted back. More gunfire came.

She rose, moving forward. He yelled something again, but she could not make it out entirely. She knew the Predators could kill her any minute if she stayed like this for too long, if she cared too much about Royce, but she did not want him to die. They had survived together for what had felt like so long.

"Royce!" she called again.

"Get out of here!" he yelled. What sounded like a war-cry followed, the snap of gunfire.

"The other one's coming for you!" Royce shouted. "Go! Go now!"

Another war-cry followed that. She heard rustling to her right, so she spun away and ran, cursing as she went. Part of her felt like she was abandoning Royce, even though she could die if she stuck around for too long.

She heard another war-cry, followed by a harsh shriek, one that she recognized as a Predator war-cry. A few steps later and she heard a gurgling shout from in front of her, the direction in which Seamus had run. Seconds later, three consecutive blasts sent dirt and debris flying; Isabel dove to the side, rolling quickly back to her feet. Her rifle came back up to her shoulder.

One final war-cry sounded, followed soon by another shriek. Her blood ran cold at this one; it was the sound the Predators made when they killed one of their prey. A second shriek sounded, and then a third, but in the middle of the third it cut short, trailing into nothing. Isabelle strained her ears, and heard the sound of a heavy body hitting the ground.

More rustling made her aware of her vulnerable position. She ran, heading off to her right. Bushes and branches smacked her as she ran as fast as she could, her only hope putting as much distance as she could between her and what was happening.

The terrain sloped upwards. She kept going; gaining the high ground was important to survival. The dogs were on her tail; she could hear their yowling.

Before her, the tree line suddenly ended. She raced past it, and swore as she came to the edge of a cliff. Below her was a raging sea.

She spun back, looking for a way down, a way to escape. The sky was now tinged with red, the sun rising. The yowling came closer; she steadied her rifle and crouched. As the sun rose through the sky, it illuminated her predicament. The three dogs were slinking towards her, spread out so as to cut off all of her avenues. A shimmering to her right caught her attention. The final Predator stalked her way, this one clad in a red cape and silver faceplate. She had not seen him at the camp; he had probably been hanging back. The other two were nowhere to be seen. Perhaps Royce and Seamus had killed them before dying; perhaps they were letting this third Predator get a kill.

Isabelle had often heard that just before the point of death, it was common for someone to have memories flash before their eyes. All she could think, as death inexorably approached, was how the Predators could have at least waited until after she and Royce had finished having sex.

She had been close to an orgasm when they were interrupted, and now, with the adrenaline pumping through her, she was hornier than she had ever been in her life. Even with the fear and desperation taken into account, she just wanted an orgasm, at least one last one before death. And death, at this point, was certain.

"Screw it," she muttered. If she was going to die, it would be in the afterglow of pleasure.

Isabelle dropped her rifle and slid a hand inside her pants. Behind her was a large rock, so she stepped back and lay on it, watching as the Predator approached. The pack dogs stayed in place but carried on snarling and yipping.

Her pussy was still wet, so she stroked herself steadily. The Predator stopped at the edge of the tree line. He cocked his head, watching, as if intrigued. She stared back, biting her lip as she slipped two fingers inside herself. If the Predator had any honor, it would let her cum before killing her.

The Predator moved again, coming closer. She curled her fingers, gasping as they rubbed against her walls. It would not take too long before she would come, but the Predator was close. She eyed him as he came closer and closer, until he was an arms-length away. Choosing to keep touching herself, she writhed on the rock. The Predator raised his right arm, and a serrated blade shot out, mounted on his wrist. Isabelle closed her eyes, so close to cumming, practically praying for the Predator to let her orgasm.

A whooshing sound made her open her eyes, just in time to see his blade flashing. Instead of hitting her, it slashed through her shirt. She gasped, shreds of the top falling away, her bra showing. The Predator cocked his head again. Isabelle groaned, closing her eyes again. If the Predator just wanted to watch, she would put on a show for him.

She added a third finger. Her panties were flooded with juices, her fingers squelching in her wetness. An iron grip closed around her wrist, and she opened her eyes again. The Predator yanked her hand out of her pants, ignoring her cry of disappointment. He let go of the hand, but when she went to slide it back inside her pants, he grabbed it again, shaking his head. She groaned, trying to pull away from him.

The wrist-mounted blade shot back inside its sheath, and that hand quickly reached out, palming her groin. Her mouth fell open, shock registering on her face as she mindlessly ground herself onto him. Through the pants and panties, she could feel the pressure on her mound. Just as quickly, the Predator pulled the hand away, stepping back to regard her. Isabelle bit her lip, desperate now.

"Don't tease me," she spat.

The Predator cocked his head.

"Come on!" she said. His hands rose, to undo the cape's clasp. It fell to the ground, swiftly followed by its chest plate. Her eyes followed his hands as they went to his loincloth. It hit the ground as well, and she gasped.

Its cock was large, thick, light yellow, the head leaking thick strings of what had to be pre-cum; below it sat two heavy testicles, fat and full. The Predator took his cock in hand and stroked. Isabelle watched, mouth falling open, licking her lips.

As he stroked himself, slowly but firmly, his other hand moved up to the face plate. Underneath the Predator was just as ugly as his comrades, but Isabelle did not care. He had a cock and she wanted to fuck. And fear she had once felt was now subsumed by her lust.

Throwing all sense of decency to the wind, Isabelle acted quickly. The Predator had sliced open her shirt, so it took little effort to yank it off, followed by the bra. As the Predator watched, she took off her boots, socks, pants and panties, ending up naked as the day she was born. He made a clicking sound, in his throat, as if satisfied.

Isabelle lay back on the rock, stroking herself again. The Predator stepped forward, between her legs, and reached out to take hold of her hips. She could feel his strength in the grip, like steel, but with some yield. His other hand came up to grab her wrist, pinning it to the rock. Isabelle bit her lip, spreading her legs for him.

"Come on," she said, "fuck me."

He cocked his head, as if waiting for something. Just as she was about to yell at him to fuck her, he moved forward, pressing the head of his cock against her lips. She gasped, and then yelped as it popped inside. Her lips were spread wide as the Predator drove himself inside her, a good quarter or so slipping into her soaked cunt. Isabelle cried out, feeling as if he would split her cunt in two. It was painful, but there was underlying pleasure, the thickness of him filling her, the bumps and ridges of his alien cock rubbing against her walls.

The Predator pushed, holding her in place. She cried out again, feeling him go deeper, her walls stretching to accommodate him. A growling started deep in the Predator's throat, his grip tightening. He pushed again, more of him slipping inside her, ignoring her cries. It was still painful, but the pleasure was mounting. He was filling her in such a satisfying way. He kept pushing, forcing her to take him. Her cunt was wet, slick enough to let him go deeper, her juices trickling freely over the remaining length of his shaft. She tried to push against him, to get him deeper, but he held her fast. Isabelle flopped back on the rock, knowing she would not win out over the Predator. If he wanted it his way he would easily get it.

The sun was now high in the sky, and sweat started to show up on her tanned skin. She licked her lips, moaning again as another few inches were fed into her pussy. The Predator was intent on giving her his full length. She was not going to try to stop him.

Inch after inch slipped inside her. Isabelle was whimpering, fuller than she had ever felt before. She breathlessly stroked her breasts, tweaking the nipples, feeling the pleasure overtake the pain inside her. The Predator growled again, deep in his chest, a sound that made Isabelle moan. She spread her legs wider for him.

The Predator got the message, and interrupted his slow and steady rhythm with a hard thrust. Isabelle had not expected it, and cried out, her body jerked on the rock. Only his firm grip kept her in place. A second thrust sent more of his cock inside her. A third thrust made her cum, her cunt seeping juices out onto him. Isabelle shouted herself hoarse, a fourth thrust in the midst of her orgasm adding to the pleasure, making her squirm on his cock, the warm rock at her back.

Another thrust, and the Predator was all the way inside her, looming over her. She felt him so deep inside her, his cock so thick and meaty. Isabelle arched her back, cunt on the edge of another flood.

His grip changed, moving off her hip and her hand, moving now to her breasts, grabbing a tight hold. She moaned and bucked, feeling him squeeze, as if testing the suppleness of her flesh.

Isabelle whimpered as he withdrew slightly. He used her breasts for the leverage to give another thrust, filling her entirely again. As she lay there, groaning, he began to fuck her, steadily pounding her cunt. In less than a minute she was cumming again, crying out as the Predator gave it to her good. Every thwack of his flesh on hers was accompanied by the squelch of her pussy. She relished the sound, focusing on it all the way through her orgasm.

Another sound added to the mix, the Predator's growling. Isabelle moaned back, and the Predator picked up the pace. Her cunt fell prey to his furious assault. Isabelle came again, her pussy being ravaged, her depths filled with rock-hard meat. The Predator growled again, but Isabelle had lost her voice, mouth opening and closing of its own accord.

The growl intensified, and then the Predator threw his head back and shrieked, the victorious cry followed by him slamming home, his cock reaching deep inside her cunt, balls pressed against her slick lips. The shriek made her shiver.

And then he came, his cock twitching before erupting. Endless ropes of hot, sticky Predator seed bathed her womb. Isabelle lay there, muscles tensing, cunt seizing as he emptied himself inside her clutching depths. An intense orgasm rocked into her, and she screamed, writhing in ecstasy, the Predator still cumming. More and more of his cum filled her pussy, until the overflow began to trickle back out of her. Throughout it, he stayed buried balls-deep inside her. Isabel squirmed and groaned, her cunt overwhelmed by the flow of seed. The last spurts jetted out to join the previous ones.

She whimpered as the Predator begin to pull out. Inch after inch left her, her pussy starting to feel empty. The departure of his cock was followed by streams of pearly-white cum, trickling out over her swollen cunt lips, sliding down her thighs.

Isabelle sighed, and closed her eyes. She had forgotten the Predator's original intent, until she heard him growl. It came back to her, and she opened her eyes, expecting him to take out a weapon and kill her.

Instead, to her surprise, he was again stroking his cock. It glistened in the light, globs of his cum stuck to it here and there. Still caught up in lust, and grateful to him for the pleasure he had given her, she slid off the rock to kneel before him. As he watched, head tilted, she opened her mouth, tongue darting out to taste him. She had only sucked a few human cocks, so she was not an expert on taste and texture, but this alien cock was different. The taste was somehow tangier, the shaft thicker, pulsing veins beating steadily onto her tongue. She licked up the length, the Predator groaning.

Isabel explored his shaft, running her tongue along the bumps and veins. She lapped up the rogue globs of cum, letting them settle on her tongue. The taste was metallic, tangy; she shivered as she swallowed, the thick fluid sliding down her throat. Her pussy was still wet, so she slid a finger inside herself, encountering a steady stream of Predator semen, slowly flowing out of her. It stuck to her swollen lips, some dripping off to the ground.

She slipped the head of his cock between her lips, her hand encircling the base, and began to suck. The Predator groaned, his head back, enjoying the sensation. As she sucked, she began to plunge her finger deeper, feeling her walls clench again around the invader. Isabel began to move her other hand, stroking it up and down the Predator's length. The dual sensations seemed to please him, as he was content to stand there for a while.

At one point, Isabel glanced up to see him staring down at her. The taste of his cock and leftover cum enhanced her lust, giving her ideas, so she slipped his cock out of her mouth and sat back, showing off her toned body. A wicked smile came to her lips as she reached up with one hand to cup a breast; the other hand, still on his cock, directed it to said breast, and she brought it down onto her heated flesh. The bulbous head smeared wet pre-cum all over her, the Predator letting her use his cock to smack her breast. Isabel gasped at the feeling, biting her lip, feeling the weight hit her sensitive flesh. The Predator enjoyed it too, growling low in his throat.

After her breast was coated in his fluids, she changed to the other one, repeating the actions, slapping his cock all over her chest. Before long, both of her round breasts glistened with his pre-cum. She smiled up at him; his reaction was to kneel and grab her by the shoulders to turn her around. His cock was rock-hard again, so she dutifully went on her knees for the classic doggy-style position. Isabel briefly wondered if the Predators did it that way as well, but that question was answered by the Predator quickly taking up position, taking firm hold of her hips. His cock nudged into her cunt, rubbing along her folds. She groaned as the Predator teased her, his hardness making her tremble with need. The copious juices seeping from her leaked out to coat his shaft.

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers