Preserve Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of a three-part sequel to Predators.
9.4k words
4.79
20.1k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers

Isabel had been waiting for a good few hours before she saw the incoming spaceship. A strange sense of excitement ran through her. She tried to tell herself it was because she would have some sort of company; but she knew it was because of the promise of being fucked. The experience with the Predator had made her hunger for more. Every time she closed her eyes, she thought back to that strange and sublime encounter. Seeing a Predator before then had been a sign of death, but that Predator had brought her pleasure instead. These new arrivals would hopefully do the same.

The spaceship was different than the previous ones she had seen. This one was shaped almost like a gigantic dagger. A long, tapered front section led back to a thicker back part, with two sections branching off halfway there, both sections bent forward on a right angle. Silver lights glowed along the underbelly, a soft humming sound audible from where she was standing. The direction from the countdown meter mounted on her bedroom wall had displayed a map earlier in the day, leading her to this nearby area, but not giving her exact coordinates.

When the ship landed, the humming dying down, Isabel walked over, taking a moment to appreciate the sleekness and cleanness of the design. A loud hissing sound came from nearby. She trudged around to see a portal iris open, and a long walkway extend. Three tall figures left the ship, Isabel gulping in anticipation, waiting for them.

The trio took a moment to look around, so she took a moment to survey them. They wore simple armor, each one sporting a different color scheme. The figure on the left, the tallest of the three, took teal and purple as his; on his back was something that looked like a scabbard, a handle of some large blade visible over his shoulder. The center figure was the shortest, his color scheme red and white; his chest plate was scarred with three deep scores, as if some beast had slashed across it. The right one was glancing at something mounted on his wrist, his armor green and gray. After a few more minutes of looking around, and talking amongst themselves, the trio set towards her. Isabel was biting her lip, nervous about what they would think of her. Before setting off to meet their ship, she had spent a few minutes primping, before realizing how ridiculous she was in that moment.

They stopped a few feet in front of her. All three towered over her. In unison, they removed their helmets, each one just as ugly as any other mask-less Predator she had seen. Nevertheless, she noticed certain individual characteristics. They had different patterns of mottling on their foreheads, with different accoutrement adorning their dreadlocks, each one's skin a subtly different shade.

The central figure chuffed at her.

[Greetings,] came a metallic voice.

Isabel jerked in surprise. The sound had come from the Predator's shoulder.

"Uh..."

[We have ITMs with us,] the voice said.

Isabel frowned. "I don't know what an ITM is."

[Individual Translation Module. So you can understand us.]

"Oh. Good."

[What is your name?] came a voice from the figure on the left.

"Isabel. What are your names?"

[You would not be able to pronounce our names correctly. Your vocal cords cannot make those sounds properly.]

"Ok. So what do I call you guys?"

[Whatever you want.]

"Hmmm."

Isabel thought for a moment, the trio patiently waiting.

"How about just Teal, Red, and Green? Nice and simple."

[That is acceptable.]

"Good."

[Were you informed of your station here?]

"What do you mean?"

[Were you told what is expected of you?]

"Do you mean sex?"

Red nodded. [You are to be the preserve whore.]

She shivered at that. The Predator who had fucked her had said these ones would want to fuck her too. She had had no idea there was an actual title or station.

"Sounds good to me."

[First we have some supplies for you,] Red said. The trio turned and clomped back up the walkway. After a few more minutes, they returned, each one holding a black, rectangular box under an arm.

"What's inside?" she asked.

[Come with us,] Red said. She trudged after them. It took less than half an hour to get back to the Predator-provided lodging, what she had come to call her sanctum. Red put his hand on the rock, and just like with the first Predator, it opened.

They made the first right once inside, putting the boxes down amidst the other supplies.

[This one is food,] Red said, indicating the one he had been carrying. [That one has DVDs,] he continued, gesturing to the box next to it, [and this third one has more toiletries.]

"Thanks," she said. The trio quickly returned to the main room, Isabel moving after them.

[The hunt will start soon,] Red said. [We have time before the quarries land to indulge.]

She smiled, watching the three Predators undress. Their armor fell to the floor, followed by their clothing underneath. The final article of clothing each one discarded were their loincloths. Isabel licked her lips unconsciously at the sight of those three pricks, thick and long. The fact that she was so eager to see them, and have them at her hands, struck her as a bit strange. Here were these fearsome aliens, and all she was thinking about was fucking them.

The trio stood there, naked, hunger evident in their restless stance, the twitching of their alien shafts.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she teased. She took off her shirt, a simple bra underneath. Wanting to stretch this out, and torture these aliens a bit more, she slipped off the belt to her trousers, blowing them a kiss as she unzipped her trousers, sliding them slowly down her legs, revealing inch after inch of her tanned skin.

She wanted to tease them, but they were not patient. The trio advanced quickly, pushing her to her knees, taking up position around her. She gasped in surprise, suddenly in a submissive position, staring up at three erect cocks.

"Okay, okay," she purred, feeling a heat rise in her loins. "Calm down, boys."

Isabel reached out to Red, taking his shaft in her hand. He grunted appreciatively as she began to stroke slowly, feeling the hefty member swell. She ran her grip from the base to the tip, reversing the motion, repeating it, building up a steady rhythm. A thick pearl of pre-cum seeped from the fat head, Isabel maintaining eye contact as she leaned forward to press her tongue to the source. The heady taste sizzled onto her taste buds, and her hand darted into her trousers, quickly bypassing her panties, finding her slit dripping wet. She suckled eagerly on the tip of his prick, tasting the streams of pre-cum as they streamed slowly.

The other two closed in on either side of her. Red took her by the hair, and shoved forward. Isabel gurgled in surprise as he rocketed into her mouth. Her lips stretched around his thickness, forced to accommodate him. One of the others grabbed her hand and brought it to his cock, Isabel immediately starting to stroke his shaft. Red gave her a moment to adjust, before sending more inches down her throat. A chuff from the other side of her made her aware of the third Predator; she quickly removed her hand from her slit, bringing it to his cock, stroking that one as well. Red began to thrust, fucking back and forth in her mouth, his warm thickness sliding along her lips and tongue, shoving deeper into her throat with each forward motion. She began to service all three, her pussy dripping even without her hand, doing her best to suck as Red plundered her mouth, throwing any sense of patience or subtlety to the wind. They wanted their pleasure, and they were going to take it from her. She moaned, her body heating more, stroking and sucking harder.

Red grunted at her, pumping in and out of her mouth, his fist gripping tightly to her hair. She stroked the other two shafts as she slobbered on Red's. Both of the other Predators humped into her hand, smearing their pre-cum along her palms and wrists. It was thick and sticky, coating her flesh, warm and wet.

And then Red pulled out. Isabel sucked in a deep breath, glancing at Teal as he stepped up to her mouth. She opened wide, and he replaced Red's hand in her hair and Red's prick down her throat. Isabel squealed, her pussy clutching at air, turned on by their callous and uncaring usage of her. They had called her a 'preserve whore', after all, as if she was just there for their pleasure. That thought did not trouble her. The way they easily took what they wanted from her lit a fire in her loins. She could only imagine what might happen when they got tired of her mouth.

Teal grunted harshly, his length going deeper than Red's had. Her tongue grasped to the underside of his hard shaft, nothing but the taste of his ripeness on her taste buds. The grip in her hair tightened, and he pumped his hips. His pace was faster, more frenetic. She gurgled on his meat, shoving herself forward, managing to swallow a few more inches. Teal chuffed at her, his eyes staring down.

And then Teal yanked out. Isabel was allowed a handful of seconds to catch her breath before Green stepped up. She again opened wide, and he slid straight down her throat, hilting in one thrust. Isabel mewled onto his meat as his balls tapped at her throat. He let out a long, tremulous sigh, taking a few moments to enjoy the feeling of her trying to breathe around his girth.

He pulled back, a few inches revealing themselves to Isabel, the light green flesh glistening with her saliva. Those inches thrust back inside, Green groaning, pulling back again, pumping forward, starting up his own rhythm. He spent a few moments fucking into her gullet, like his two companions. Isabel could only kneel there, her hands having moved around to the other two pricks, stroking them, feeling them pulse at her administrations.

Green pulled out then, Isabel gasping in air. She watched, still kneeling obediently as Red stepped back up. He reentered her mouth, and began to thrust into her throat again.

The three of them switched around every few minutes, using her throat so casually, grunting and growling as they pumped away, her saliva and their pre-cum trickling down from her lips. She gagged and gurgled as they went, her pussy flooding, her orgasm so close, provoked solely by her throat being used as an outlet for their lust. It surprised her, just how much she was enjoying this.

Isabel lost track of time. As one Predator would fuck her throat, full balls slapping at her chin, she would mindlessly jerk off the other two. They would switch out, leaving her wanting, hoping that one of them would just pump away in her throat to completion instead of switching around so much. When she realized the depravity in that desire, it made a sudden shiver break out all over her body.

Finally, Green pulled out, and all three stepped back. She moaned, eyes locked on their hard lengths, shining with spit, long strands of pre-cum trailing from each thick head.

[Take off your clothes,] Teal ordered. Isabel sprang to obey, pulling her trousers the rest of the way off. She undid her bra, and yanked off her panties. The Predators ogled her nude body, mandibles twitching open in hunger. Isabel shivered, the sole focus of their predatory gaze, drinking in their attention.

The trio moved quickly, effectively, taking her by the hips and guiding her to straddle Red, reverse cowgirl style. His cock nudged at her pussy, Isabel arching her back, about to impale herself on him. But Teal grabbed her by the shoulder, holding her steady, and Red grabbed hold of her ass, spreading the cheeks, aiming for the puckered hole in between. Isabel gasped as his cock made contact with her sphincter. The Predators were indeed in sync; Red shoved his hips upwards at the same time as Teal pushed her down.

The result was her asshole being forced to open for a meaty length of alien prick. Isabel cried out, throwing her head back, resting it on Red's chest. Luckily, the copious pre-cum leaking from that shaft was enough lubrication; it helped him drive deep, deep into her belly, so deep she could feel his prick throbbing and pulsing. Red grunted, his hot breath on her neck. His hand moved, to her hip, where he took a tight hold, dimpling the flesh with his strong fingers. Isabel needed no further instructions; she began to ride him, pushing back against his mass, accepting inch after inch, nearing the base of his groin with every lustful movement.

It was only when she felt another set of hands at her thighs did she realize they were not about to go one by one.

Teal settled himself in between her legs, his grip just as assertive as Red's. His long, thick cock nudged at her sopping slit. Isabel gazed up into his dark eyes, breathing faster now, her tongue darting out to wet her lips. He shoved forward, almost half of him filling her cunt, her errant juices helping pave his way. Isabel lost her breath, her capacity to speak, and her mind to boot. The dual sensations were too much to handle, and the lustful Israeli came on the spot, both lower holes in use. Teal trilled at her reaction, giving her a deep thrust that only enhanced the peak, Isabel practically drooling from the sheer intensity of the amount of meat packing her body.

The two Predators began to move together, combining their efforts, one pulling back as the other thrust. Isabel knew they were strong, powerful creatures, possessing of a literally otherworldly skill in hunting and tracking. What she was unprepared for was their ability to provide immediate and bone-deep pleasure, even if their intent was not to provide said pleasure but rather take it. Their cocks hit certain spots inside her, spots that made her eyes glaze over, made her body buck, made her pussy and ass clutch greedily. The Predators paid no mind to her gasping cries, to her pleas for them to keep going, to her occasional shudders and wracking sobs that announced her orgasms.

In the midst of one such peak, her body caught up in a pleasurable turmoil, she became dimly aware of Green, who was in the process of straddling her chest. His meaty prick slapped down against her breasts, leaving a slick puddle of pre-cum. He took a minute to appreciate the warmth of each pert orb, slathering them in his fluids, letting his thickness rest in the valley between them. Isabel opened her mouth, moaning, trying to tell him to put it in her mouth, but Red and Teal were robbing her of each and every faculty, each punishing thrust driving her wilder. Green understood her need, however. He took her by the hair, yanking her head up by that grip. Isabel squealed mindlessly, the sound quickly muffled by him pushing into her mouth. He thrust once, twice, three times, setting off on a steady pace, and then she was stuffed to capacity with Predator prick, cumming hard in between these three aliens. Red and Teal had coordinated, but now that Green had joined them, they descended into lustful rutting, reducing her body to a set of holes for their usage. Isabel screamed, cried, squealed, writhed wildly as they fucked her. She could not believe how good it was, how well they filled her, how delicious they felt rubbing along her insides. Red was pumping away enthusiastically in her ass. A stroke of luck made it so that he hilted in her ass at the same time as Teal in her pussy. Isabel came again, drooling onto Green's prick.

It was Teal who gave in first. Isabel could not see him, blocked as she was by Green, but she heard a screech from Teal's direction, and felt him hilt again. Red and Green continued to pump away, but Teal stopped. She felt a rush of heat deep inside her pussy, seeping into her womb. She shuddered, whimpering onto Green's thickness, Teal grinding himself against her slit as he bred her. Red let out what sounded like an amused huff.

[Too excited?] he asked Teal.

[Her pussy is too good,] Teal said, breathless as he still filled the squalling human's cunt with his seed.

[Never had a human before? Their cunts are incredible,] Green grunted.

[Their asses are better,] Red joined in, grunting happily as he kept fucking.

Teal grunted again. Isabel felt the spurts die down. After another few moments, Teal most likely savoring the still-clutching warmth of her cunt, he pulled out. Isabel moaned at the feeling of his hard flesh dragging along her walls, the warmth of the load practically following it as it departed, now with more space to flow. The moment Teal left her, a slow trickle of his seed issued forth, sticking messily to her slit.

Red and Green immediately began to move. Green shuffled sideways, almost slipping out of her mouth. She remedied that quickly, her hand darting over to close around the base of his prick, guiding it back in between her lips. Green's move allowed Red to shuffle into a crouch, his cock pulling against Isabel's guts. She moaned at the strange sensation, still sucking obediently on Green as Red began to stand. The two Predators towered over her, so where they were able to stand, she was instead suspended between them. Her mind registered the vulnerability and powerlessness of her position, Red now holding tightly to her wrists, pulling them back against the small of her back, immobilizing her. Her legs dangled, the only thing keeping her upright now the will of these aliens.

They paused, letting her adjust to the new position. She squirmed, her legs twitching, searching for purchase, to no avail.

As if a switch had been thrown, the two Predators began to fuck her. She cried out, feeling so powerless, trapped between two lustful aliens, being used like a toy. Her body was buffeted by their vicious thrusts, her flesh rippling at each hard pump into her holes. Red was again pounding away at her ass, his fat balls slapping into her soaked snatch. One hand was closed tightly around her pinned wrists, the other hand was clasped at her hip, using it to keep her at the perfect angle for him. He drove deep, ravaging her anus, pounding her sphincter into what would be a gaping mess. Isabel loved it, crying out onto Green's cock, which pumped still into her gullet. Where Red was quiet, only a satisfied hiss spilling out here and there, Green was louder, chuffing and grunting, one hand in her hair, the other at her neck, just hard enough to qualify as aggressive, yet not hard enough to trouble her. She knew they would not hurt her; if they had wanted to they would have already.

Another orgasm interrupted her train of thought. She jerked and bucked against air, her pussy dripping, splashes of her cream landing on the floor. Sweat rolled down her body, even inside the comfortably cool sanctum

[Whoever discovered this one deserves an award,] Green grunted. Isabel giggled mindlessly around a mouthful of his cock, silently agreeing. She thought back to that Predator who had fucked her, and how good she had felt. Even then, she had had no idea that these ones would kick it up a notch, would make her feel even better. Their treatment of her was bestial and rough, but despite that, or maybe even because of it, she was on cloud nine.

She had long since figured out that she had been far from the first human to take up residence in this lodging. But it only occurred to her right then that she might not be the first 'preserve whore', as they had called it. Perhaps there had been others, who had set some sort of precedent as to how those who followed after would be treated.

The two Predators fucked her hard and rough. She slavered all over Green's prick, her drool running down to his balls, which were smacking rhythmically against her chin. A few times, he pumped deep, hilting himself in her gullet. Isabel would squeal, her eyes wide and watery, nose pressed into his abs as he held his position. Once when he did this, Red did the same, slamming roughly into her distended asshole, his balls flush with her cunt, his shaft lodged in her guts, the head of his prick so deep inside her, pulsing against her innards. When they did this, she came yet again, the number of orgasms having long since escaped her count. She felt as if their cocks were meeting in the middle of her body; her pussy had been neglected since Teal had finished, but it kept on clutching fruitlessly, leaking juices like a broken faucet.

majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers