Preserve Whore Pt. 03

Story Info
Part three of a three-part sequel to Predators.
6.5k words
4.85
12k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

Isabel slunk through the forest, following the two remaining Predators. They had been stalking along for what felt like a few hours. As they walked along, they would occasionally pause to fuck her, sometimes one taking her while the other scouted around, other times both of them using her at the same time. In between the furious couplings, she would look forward to the next time they bent her over a fallen tree or hoisted her between them. Her mind had been broken not too long ago by the profound pleasure they had given her. As they used her more and more, the shattered fragments of her mind had begun to reassemble, with a different focus and different motivations. Her will was now lashed to theirs, Isabel the very willing sheath for their cocks. There was a squishing wetness between her thighs, the evidence of all of their usage of her. Multiple loads trickled from her cunt and ass; her mouth was coated with the taste of alien seed. It was a constant reminder of her station there, as well as a temptation to interrupt their hunting to add to the mess. She was thankfully never left wanting for long.

The two Predators stopped, sharing a brief untranslated conversation. Isabel sat down on a large rock as they chatted, keeping watch even though she knew it was unnecessary.

[You two wait here,] Red said. He strode off into the trees, initiating his camouflage as he went, leaving her with Green.

[Get on your knees,] he ordered immediately. She obeyed, grinning, eager to be used.

The lustful alien quickly fished his cock out from his loincloth. She took a hold of it, wrapping her hand around the base, feeling the warmth seep into her flesh. A few quick strokes, and it was surging, brought to full arousal by her devoted administrations.

She quickly sucked the head into her mouth, using the grip on his base to give him long, languid strokes, glancing up so that he could see the look in her eyes, the smoky desire and enthusiastic submissiveness. He had his helmet on, so she was unable to see anything from him, but his breathless grunting made her aware of his arousal.

Her hand slipped down to her trousers, and she shoved them down around her knees, her panties quickly following suit. As she sucked eagerly, her hand began to stroke along her slit, gathering up streams of rich semen. There was plenty of it to collect, so much that it began to overflow in her palm, falling over onto the dirt in long ropes. Breaking off his length, she began to slather the thick cream onto his shaft, relishing the way it throbbed, the way he grunted in surprise at her sluttish intentions.

Once again, she descended, lapping away. The taste of potent seed mixed with his natural musk to produce a delectable flavor. Isabel shuddered on her knees, her hand stroking faster. Errant juices slicked out from her slit to add to the wetness. Her tongue dragged along the rigid flesh, each mouthful of sweet semen driving her already inflamed lust higher. The taste seared into her mouth, her eyes fluttering in delight each time she swallowed, snacking on Predator seed, eating it off the source. Along with the taste, came the knowledge that she was every moment descending deeper into sexual slavishness, eagerly debasing herself. She had not so long ago been fighting these murderous aliens, and here she was now, on her knees, worshipping the massive cock of one of those same aliens. Just the thought made her quiver.

Green let her indulge, his strong hand weaving into her hair. She lapped harder, reaching with her free hand to hold his swollen testicles, giving them a light squeeze, again glancing up with a lustful look.

Her hand sped up as an orgasm rushed towards her. She stayed on her knees, licking and slurping up the slick coating of cum that she had slathered upon his pulsing prick. The fierce bursts of pleasure fired off in her body, her cunt clutching at her fingers, bathing them in fluid. Yet again, she was slipping deeper into her role as the preserve whore, taking incandescent ecstasy from simply adoring a Predator shaft. Her hand was a great help, but she imagined that an orgasm would have stricken her regardless, the carnal submission proving to be an incredibly potent aphrodisiac. She moaned whorishly, slavering onto his throbbing meat.

As she shuddered on the ground, her climax washing over her, Green pulled away. She mewled with need, reaching out for the departing length, but he moved around her. The soft mewl became an anticipatory moan, and Isabel leaned forward, presenting herself to him, hands and knees pressing into the dirt. She hung her head, gasping, desirous to be used, watching as he slid up behind her.

The moment his cock nudged against her slit, she pushed back. The first few inches slid inside, the Predator's surprised squawk sounding in response.

A harsh slap came down onto her ass. She squealed, but her pussy clutched at the bit of meat inside it, the sharp pain arousing her further. The head of his prick withdrew.

[Our pleasure is not for you to give, whore] Green growled, [but for us to take.]

The comment made her quiver. She understood quickly that she was to stay still in this moment. He would take her as he wanted; she was there as the preserve whore, as a wet and willing sheath for his cock, to take his seed again and again. There was no room for her agency in her own usage.

He speared into her needy cunt. The rush of warmth and thickness made her moan, her slit clutching at the shaft as more packed in, Green shoving deeper, crowing at the feeling.

[You're so wet,] he grunted, starting to thrust, buffeting her body.

She moaned helplessly, her arms and legs already trembling, an orgasm already at hand, her mind already clouded with lust. It felt right, having him pumping away inside her, those strong hands gripping at her hips, his panting grunts sounding off behind her. In mere moments, that orgasm washed over her, reducing her further into lustfulness, making her whimper in abject ecstasy. Her juices streamed all over the thick shaft as it continued to surge back and forth, easily spreading that pink slit. A wet sound began to add to the cacophony of her whines and his grunts, as his balls began to slap into her taint, making her breath catch, her cunt clutch harder, her arms and legs weaken that much more.

It took one deep thrust, Green hilting himself, briefly hesitating to feel her deepest parts wrapped around his prick. The feeling of all that alien meat inside her made her arms and legs give out; she pitched forward, her head hitting the dirt. Green adjusted, rising slightly into a crouch, hands still tight on her hips, compensating for her helplessness with a faster pace, screwing relentlessly into her debauched body. Isabel cried out, her voice strained with pleasure and joy, her fingers curling into the dirt. Each rough impact drove a wavering grunt from her, matching his bestial sounds with her more feminine and submissive set. She did her best to peek back over her shoulder, seeing him loom over her, strong and dominant, his grunts growing more ragged. His mask was still on.

"Take off your mask," she gasped, "please."

He grunted, but complied, reaching up to unfasten it, the metal plate dropping heavily to the dirt. The visage underneath provoked no terror from her anymore. She just moaned, pushing back at his intent thrusts, feeling like a wanton slut, taking this frantic fucking from this fierce alien creature. He snarled at her, pounding harder, the fiery lust in his eyes making her quiver. A stream of slaver splashed down onto her lower back, the hot saliva adding another sensation to the smorgasbord currently assaulting her.

The sounds of the planet continued around them. But Isabel was in a world of her own, a world forged by submission and desire. All that mattered was the Predator mounting her, his thickness pounding into her cunt, his heavy balls whacking into her taint, the load of cum currently bubbling inside them, soon to be emptied inside her.

Where it belongs...

That thought made her mewl, her own normalization and acceleration of her debasement a heady idea. She squirmed in the dirt, gasping deliriously, her cheek streaked with soil, the front of her shirt similarly smudged. Another orgasm overtook her, her cunt issuing slick juices, bathing the thick slab of meat currently occupying it.

Green huffed above her, pounding away, keeping her ass up. She felt the fires burning through her, her body buffeted by harsh pleasure. Bursts of juice splashed up each time Green hilted, his swollen balls slapping against her taint, sending small sprays of fluid back over both of them. Sweat began to roll down her forehead, slicking her back, the continuing lines of slaver from the growling beast rutting into her adding to the wet mix. His pace increased in ferocity, Isabel moaning, hoping that he was close, that he would soon spill his load inside her.

A few moments later, he let out a resounding shriek, his cock slamming deep inside her, his balls tight against her taint. She came, trembling, keening, feeling his length pulsate as a flood of semen rushed towards its destination.

The first blast made her cum again. Isabel mewled back to Green as he filled her with thick ropes of his load. Her channel clutched wildly around the shaft, welcoming the heavy sprays. She shuddered, gasping each time another rocket tore into her depths, marking her womb for the Yautja. Green stayed hilted inside her, growling at the way her channel twitched around him, at the way she ground herself back breathlessly. His load tapered off, until the last few bursts filled her channel. The sudden backwards movement of his length made her gasp, the veins and ridges brushing along her tender walls. As it withdrew, she could feel the river of spunk threatening to spill forth, following the thickness. And once it slipped from her cunt, thick streams began to trickle from her slit, staining her sweat-slick skin.

She sighed in contentment as she pulled her panties and trousers back up, again relishing the mess seeping from her slit, the way it felt smearing along her thighs and taint. That feeling, along with the sight of Green's cock, rock-hard and gleaming with their combined juices, reignited her need. Isabel dropped to her knees in front of him.

A sudden rustling from nearby bushes made him turn.

[Stay here,] he ordered, quickly refastening his loincloth, depriving her of the view of his magnificent prick. She watched, standing as he hustled into the brush, her body slightly sore from the ferocious pounding. A few moments passed, and she found herself fervently hoping that either he or Red might return, so that one of them might use her.

"That was quite a show you put on," came a drawl from behind her.

She spun, drawing the machete, to see Lou grinning, hatchet in hand.

"Have you been fucking them to stay alive?" he asked.

"Not quite," she said drily.

"If you really needed a good dicking, you could've asked me."

"Why, do you know a guy?"

"Yeah, me. Come on, give it a go, might find you like it."

"Remember when you were talking about my ass earlier, wondering if it was tight or not?"

"Yeah. Am I gonna get an answer?"

She nodded, and turned away, keeping an eye on him over her shoulder. Her free hand pulled the back of her trousers down, bringing the panties with them, exposing her round cheeks. A few fingers parted them, exposing the crinkled bud of her anus.

"The only thing I've had in there is their cocks," she purred, circling her asshole with a finger.

"Try human for once," he drawled, eyes fixed on the sight before him.

"No thanks, not you at least."

"What's wrong, not alien enough for you?"

She chuckled. "If you were one of them, I'd let you fuck me for days. I'm the preserve whore, after all."

"The fuck does that mean?"

"It means I'm theirs to fuck."

"Guess I'll have to just take what I want. It's what I usually do."

He took a step, and Isabel spun back, machete in hand, trousers back up. Just after his second step, she saw the air swirl behind him, and Red appeared.

The first footfall from the imposing alien made Lou spin. He laughed with a crazed glee, and leapt forward, drawing a handgun from the waistband of his pants as the other hand swung the hatchet.

Both the bullet and the blade missed. The alien was too quick for Lou. A long, serrated blade unsheathed from Red's wrist, and he lashed out, catching Lou across the chest. The convict went down to one knee, lines of red staining his undershirt. He chuckled softly, tightening his grip on the hatchet.

"Fucking aliens, man," he said, shaking his head in bemusement. "Thought it'd be the chair."

Lou leapt forward again. Red sidestepped, and stuck the blade out, letting Lou run straight into it. The convict gasped as the blade shot from his mid-back, coated with deep red. He squirmed for a moment, his breaths ragged and rough.

"Die, fuckface!" he managed to scream. The hatchet swung up, and Lou used his last reserves of strength to hack wildly at Red's left shoulder. The armor there refused to yield, but Lou continued to hack away. There was no reaction from Red, who simply let the convict exhaust himself. After a few moments, each strike growing weaker, Red reached out, other hand closing around Lou's neck, and snapped it, the crack echoing out in the balmy air. Lou's dead body slumped in the alien's grip, and then Red let go, lowering the blade, letting the weight slide off, the crumpled human form dropping heavily onto the ground.

Gunfire sounded suddenly from deeper into the brush.

[Wait here,] he ordered, charging towards the noise.

Isabel crouched next to a nearby rock, hearing continued gunfire. After a few more moments, the gunfire stopped, and she heard frenzied rustling nearby. She drew the machete again, just in time to see Max burst from the tree line, racing past her.

"Come on!" he shouted, grabbing her by the arm, dragging her after him. His eyes went to Lou's dead body, and he swore.

Isabel ran along with him. His shirt had several gashes in it, but he did not appear to be wounded. She briefly considered using her machete to take him down, but decided against it.

I'm not here for that.

"What happened?" she shouted to him.

"I got the drop on one of 'em," he yelled back, "couldn't kill him. Now the other one's probably on us too."

They ran for several minutes, Max pulling her along with him. Every few seconds, he would glance over his shoulder to check for any pursuers. The trees and bushes whizzed by, the terrain sloping slightly upwards.

The duo burst into a small, circular clearing.

"Let's take a minute," she suggested, exaggerating labored breathing.

"Fine, but just a minute," Max said. He immediately swung his shotgun back around in front, eyes darting this way and that.

Growls sounded from behind them. Three of the dog-like creatures were idling at the lip of the clearing.

"Fuck," Max swore, tossing a grenade their way, grabbing Isabel by the arm, pulling her into a swift exit. They ran again, Isabel following behind, the creatures hot on their trail. She knew they would not hurt her.

As they ran, Max turned this way and that, reacting to the howls behind them, trying to shake them off. He threw a second grenade back over his shoulder, but the explosion yielded no pained whines. The three creatures came on still, yowling and yapping.

Her sides began to ache from the frantic running. She knew she was in no danger, so she faked a stumble, wrenching her arm from Max's grip. To his credit, he stopped, tossing another grenade, leaning down to help her up.

"Just go," she gasped, reaching for her ankle, faking a pained look on her face.

Max pulled a handgun from the holster on his hip and handed it to her.

"Good luck," he said, and dashed away.

Seconds later, the trio of creatures rushed past.

She stood, and followed the sounds, curious as to what Max's fate would be.

It took several minutes for her to catch up with them. The trio of creatures had served their purpose, herding Max towards an ideal spot. She easily recognized it as the same place where she had been herded, the edge of a cliff, where that first Predator had fucked her.

Max was near the edge, his shotgun in hand, watching the creatures. They stayed back; she knew what they were waiting for. She perched on a nearby rock, and Max's eyes widened in confusion when he saw her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked. "You should be running!"

She nodded. "Probably. But I wanted to see what would happen."

Her comment confused him further. He looked back and forth between the three creatures.

I wonder whether Green or Red will get him.

The question was answered a few moments later, when hands appeared at the edge of the cliff, Green climbing up stealthily behind Max. He propelled himself up onto the solid ground.

Max spun as soon as he heard the crunch of boots on dirt. His shotgun was quickly rising, but Green grabbed it, aiming it away just as Max pulled the trigger, firing out into the air. One rough yank, and Green tossed the shotgun back behind him, over the edge of the cliff. Max was again quick to act, jumping back, pulling two handguns from hip holsters, but again the Yautja was faster. The first handgun was knocked from Max's grip and sent flying. As he aimed the second, Green unsheathed a wrist blade, and the serrated edge sliced through Max's wrist. A surprised grunt issued from his mouth as he stumbled back, suddenly sans hand.

Green stalked forward and grabbed Max by the shirt. Face flushing with pain and anger, Max drew a knife, plunging it quickly into Green's arm. The result was a stream of blood, and a snarl of rage. Green just lifted Max higher. His free hand, the one with the blade, came up to remove his mask. Max tried to withdraw the knife, but it was lodged in the hard muscle of the alien, budging only slightly. A loud swear came from Max as he got an up-close look at the alien's visage. Green let out a piercing shriek; Isabel shuddered, the sound now familiar to her, erotic even in this murderous context, as the alien prepared to kill his quarry instead of breeding it. The blade hovered in the air, poised to strike.

Max lunged, and Isabel glimpsed the grenade in his fist before it was shoved into the alien's open mouth.

"Choke on it, you ugly motherfucker!" he shouted, interrupting the war cry. Isabel's eyes widened, and she took a few steps forward.

The grenade exploded, ripping off a chunk of Green's head, taking off Max's arm as well. The alien pitched forward; Max lunged backwards, his face charred and bloody.

Isabel walked over to Green's body, sluggish streams of blood trickling from the gaping hole in his head. The sight provoked a strange sadness in her, the same as with Teal. This alien had offered her no threat, instead providing her with pleasure.

A pained wheezing made her look over to Max, who was crawling away, holding his handless arm close to his chest. The sight provoked a furious disgust. This man had to have done vile things to have earned his place in this hunt. It occurred to her, briefly, that she was condemning him when she did not know him, especially when she herself had been chosen for her own actions back on Earth. Despite this knowledge, the revulsion persisted.

Isabel stalked forward, gripping her machete. Max caught her movement out of the corner of his eye.

"Are you with them or something?" he asked, blood and soil caking his face.

She nodded, raising the machete.

[Wait,] came a commanding voice.

Isabel glanced up, to see Red stalking into the clearing.

[Your place is not to kill,] he scolded her. [You are the preserve whore, not a hunter.]

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers
12