Press Start to Collect Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHHHRRRLLLPPP... GAAAAAAAAHH!! SHHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAAHHH!!" Still fired up even after she'd just had the hardest orgasm of her life as she energetically pumped her soothing mouth along his very familiar dick. Even her tongue joined in to flick at the underside of him as she tried to fight through the chokes being stuffed with too much cock than she was used to. Her lips managed to press around his thickness just to loosen as she choked again and did the job to clean off the flavour of her ass from his dick to replace it with drool. "MMMM... GAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHRRRKK!! SHHHHLLLKKK..." Her eyes lustfully narrowed to stare up at him as she made him moan and went hands-free on his member. The bobs of her head made her long, and at this point very messy, hair sway as she deeply plunged her mouth up and down. Oral skill on show here that showed she might be able to 'convince' plenty of red-blooded men to part ways with their Pokemon if they got a bribe like this.

Richard, as experienced with women from videogames and anime as he now was, felt his cock pulse from the warmth and dampness that her fantastic mouth provided. Even getting some of her lipstick smeared onto his rod from her eager motion to slurp away and make him slick with her spit. Even with another mess to go along with all the sweat and her gaped lower holes as the saliva dripped from her chin and off his length to land across her slightly hiked-up Team Rocket uniform top to hit it and her big half-exposed tits. But as her gloved hands roamed over his legs and she let out lusty groans around his prick any worries about being in a far-from-perfect state of looks was as distant as the mission she was supposed to be on today. More than distracted by the biggest cock she's ever had in her life along with the most intense sex yet.

"GAAAAAAAHH! SHHHRRRLLLPPP... MMMM!! HHHHRRRKKK!!" Even so, Jessie showed she was wicked in a different way compared to any crimes she's committed to still have energy in the tank to dish out another round of sex. Her gags were loud and raspy every time she drove her talented mouth right down and made his fat crown hit the back of her hungry mouth. Yet even with the repeated chokes she didn't feel the kind of pain any newcomer to a basic face fuck like this. Her eyes didn't even water for a moment as she pumped her soft lips along him and left naughty rings of pink from her lipstick along his rod. "GAAAAAAAAHHH! SHHHRRRKKK... HHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAHHH!!" Her tongue was still able to slap up at his weapon as it slid in and out of her mouth as she slobbered away. Her top and juicy tits were soaked with drool as he left it coated over his length. Combined with a succubus-like stare up at him with narrowed eyes that alone would make many a man, Pokemon Trainer or otherwise, cum in an instant while he just pulsed between her lips.

"FUCK! FUCK!! Here it cums, Jessie! FUCK!!" He wisely gave a warning as he throbbed from her top-notch cock sucking ability. That made her pull off with a smirk as she used those gloved hands to rapidly pump his length and aim it at herself as she left her mouth open. The deep moan he let out the prelude to him doing a far more pleasurable 'Blasting Off' compared to the moments of defeat she was used to. Thick, hot ropes of spunk splashed across her face as she closed her eyes and groaned in sinful delight at the sensation. Her hands worked away to milk him dry as she blindly captured a more than large mouthful of his jizz while her face from the chin to the forehead got plastered. Her dark pink hair got an extra mess with loose shots of his load as she stroked him off and some spunk dripped off her cheeks to hit over her top and the red R on the front along with down to her big titties.

"Mmmmm..." When Jessie let go of his spent dick, she used a hand to wipe her eyes clear of his jizz while she showed off the mouthful of jizz that almost spilt over her smudged lips. Just to seal her mouth up and use a loud, shameless gulp to swallow it all down. Followed by a wicked gasp as she opened back wide and stuck the tongue out without even the need to provoke her. "S-So... Boss... You know you need to take responsibility for m-me now!" Jessie said with a clear tone of lust still in her voice even after she'd finished him off. "I mean getting me clean clothes! I d-didn't mean anything else, you twerp!!" She lied and proved that when she glanced at his dick even in his soft state.

"Oh, gladly!" Richard smiled as he took a moment to pull his pants on and up as Jessie got to her feet. "After all, you're a part of my 'Team' now... And I think you'll get along fine with some of the others as well."

"O-Others??" Jessie's eyes went wide for a look made hotter with the spunk across her face and in her hair. "You already have a woman in your life?? You pervert! What kind of woman do you think I am??" She yelled with a stomp of her foot like she'd assumed she was the kind of beauty that any man would be more than satisfied to be with just with her alone.

"One that's damn perfect for what I'm looking for!" He just smiled and made her bite down on her bottom lip when he put an arm around her waist to pull her against him. His shirt was over his shoulder as his free hand reached into his pocket to pull out the mysterious 'device' that took him into this world. "Allow me to show you..."

Before Jessie could even question what that machine was or what he meant, she let out a gasp when he activated it and a bright light formed around them. In the next moment, the only trace of them being on this Route were the splats of sweat and drool on the grass and dirt by the tree. Both Richard and his new prize were whisked away from this Pokemon universe completely and back to his new 'home' world without any consequence about how the world behind them would be altered. After all, she'd be far too busy to care about a life of crime when she had a far more pleasurable job to do in a private paradise between realms for her brand new 'Boss'. Whether she'd get along with her new 'teammates' would be another story!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for any future stories/chapters to write, or for any characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!