Press Start to Collect Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM! Silly little man... AHHHH! You don't get to decide the rules of this challenge..." Morrigan claimed with a smirk before she licked her lips. A flap of her wings as she moved off from his cock but remained in the air. "Allow me to demonstrate..." She said as she snapped her fingers.

"Huh? Woah! Hey now..." Richard said as the chains rattled. His naked body pulled along the sheets with his arms still back behind him but now his legs were raised and spread wide. His cock, rock hard and now soaked with her juices, pointed upward with his hips off the bed along with most of his back for a Reverse Piledriver position.

"I've seen you do very well when you've controlled the pace and had your fun..." Aensland claimed with a still confident smirk. Her body lowered through the air and once more that tight pussy was brought onto his dick without even the need to grip him as she filled herself back up. This time with her legs in those sexy leggings wrapped around his to hook him for a mounted position. "Now we'll see how well you can last when you've got a woman in control of things!"

"Guess... MMMM! FUCK... This is a stamina test, huh?" Richard grunted a bit as the succubus started to grind down into his crotch from the mounted position. His body was put through a strain from the chains that held him in place and now with the 'Boss' he was up against on top to press down. That soaked pussy had a tight grip on his dick to massage his length as she rocked back and forth with a slight flap of the rings. Dominating him in more ways than just being on top, but even so, his cock was still hard and ready for more. Something she knew with how she used not just physical tricks to try and make him cum. Her hands grabbed her top to rip it open and let her massive tits spill free just for her to grope and squeeze. A tease to him at the expense of extra pleasure through her body.

"MMMMM! Call it what you want! MMMMM! But I've never lost one of these yet!" Morrigan boasted before she put her over three-hundred-year-old body to work. Her wings yet again flapped hard but now her legs were being used too as she raised along that now very familiar cock of this hunk before she slammed back down. The smack of her frame and that thick ass as she struck him even louder than before but the same went for the moans both of them let out. "AHHHH FUCK! And even with how long you've lasted so far... MMMM! FUCK! I'm not going to let even you... AHHHH! And your harem of lesser whores! MMMM! Get the better of me!!" She claimed with narrowed eyes as her horned wings from her head fluttered in time with the motion her larger ones performed. Her long green hair swayed behind her as she shifted but a couple of loose strands were now across her face from the strong effort she used to drive up and down.

"MMMM! You never did explain... AHHHHH! How you were able to watch me in the other worlds..." The man underneath her pointed out before any attempt to question her further was cut off with more deep groans from him. Pleasured to a high level as his moans proved while more sweat appeared over his hunky frame. A test of being able to last here against a woman who has become more iconic than the original series of video games she first appeared in. And with his position of being taken rather than being the one who fucked of the Reverse Piledriver he couldn't even thrust up. He was being used like a living sex toy but able to last far longer than even some of her favourite 'meals' from the rounds of action she needs just to stay alive and look at her demonic best.

"AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM!! Don't worry your... MMMM! Little moral head about that! MMMM FUCK! AHHHHH!! FUCK!!" That thick Scottish accent made the loud moans and strong cursing red hot as they echoed all around her bedroom chamber. Accompanied by the regular, firm clap of her ass when she dropped down into him and buried his fat cock deep into her moist pussy. Perspiration all across her stunning frame from those huge tits to her pretty features. Down below, her signature dark leggings got stuck against her legs and further ruined with the juices that slowly dripped down her thighs to go with the sweat. "After all... MMMM! FUCK! FUCK!! Dimension hopping is something of... AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMMM! Something of a speciality of mine these decades!" She bragged with another smirk. Even a telling gasp escaped her before she moaned to show that all the time she's spent dominating the pace might be coming back to haunt her as she's equally tired herself out while delivering the kind of superb fuck that many a porn star back in this man's real-world home wouldn't even be able to pull off.

"MMMM! I'm being fucked by a damned busty winged sex demon! AHHHH SHIT!! I don't fucking think... MMMM! It would do me much good to try and apply some logic to this all!" He admitted as a guy who has picked up women from various video game universes and beyond in the run-up to this 'Boss Battle'. Being tested would be a mild description as he was hooked up, pinned onto the bed on his shoulders and chained at the wrists and ankles like this is some high-end sex den. But every moment of it was willing as he moaned and watched her drive her snatch stiffly up and down along his cock. Plunged in and out so much that it felt like her pussy was perfectly resized to the shape of this thickness. That allowed for the quick and smooth movement to bounce away for the kind of sight that would have made the Darkstalkers franchise not just a major seller but given it more games in the series compared to the multitude of other titles that this beauty has ended up being a part of instead.

"MMMMM! Try living my life! AHHHH! MMMMM! You fucking fat-cocked mortal! MMMM!" She continued to grin as her wings flapped away to aid her bounces as she took his length balls deep every time without any sting of pain from the hard contact into his body that left the chains that held him rattling with each collision. Loud moans, hotter thanks to her thick accent, sounded out each time she dropped down and shortly after low groans of delight when she eased upward to the halfway mark on his prick before she raced back down to his base once again. "MMMM! I've done more battles with... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! Superheroes and damn Street Fighters this past few decades... MMMM!! Than I have actual threats to me in my world here!!" She grunted as her hands were clamped onto her massive tits. Firm gropes to keep her pleasure nice and high, even though the smart idea would be to try to minimise that so she could last. Too in the zone to care as her wicked fingers pinched and tugged at her nipples without any pain being felt. All as she drove up and down to fuck herself on that big dick but still give them both a good time.

"MMMM! So this is... AHHHHH! A little bit more than just venting some frustrations about... AHHHH! Not being satisfied properly for a while?" Richard reasoned with a groan.

That made Morrigan let out a sinful laugh as she rose off from his dick. "Try generations of mortals..." She said before she snapped her fingers.

This time, the chains rattled and in the blink of an eye, managed to flip over and turn this visiting moral over to his front. Before those binds on his arms moved to raise his arms up and in turn bring his upper body up. The position left him on his knees on the bed with that cock, soaked in juices, sticking out forward.

"Still not letting me free? You don't have anything to fear from me, you know..." He said as he watched the 'Boss' move and get into position in front of him.

"With a 'weapon' like that? Maybe I do... Or maybe I don't!" Aensland teased as she backed herself up towards him and that meaty dick. The classic doggy style position made her signature purple leggings tear and rip as she raised her ass. The hole at her crotch showed off not just her soaked pussy but her full and rounded ass cheeks as her attire gave way.

This time, however, he wasn't taken back into her fantastic, soaking pussy. Instead, as only expected from a succubus, she backed that thick ass up in more ways than just the motion against him. A groan as she reached back to push that big dick into her extremely tight asshole. Perhaps the first time in a few decades if not longer that she's allowed any man to tap her often overlooked rump with the attention her huge tits get. A deep moan of delight from her as she eased back to adjust to the rare sensation of not just being penetrated in this hole, but of her anal passage being stretched out. The moment was a sure sign of this lucky man's ability to last as he went from being in her hungry mouth and then moist pussy to this third and final hole. Another lick of her lips was given as she swayed her rump a bit to adjust to the feeling as her wings, including those on her head, were raised a bit while she was on all fours.

"MMMMM... FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK..." A loud and filthy moan in that profound Scottish accent as she began to back up before she shifted forward. Once again using her 'opponent' as a living sex toy to push her asshole back along his thick rod before she shifted forward to eagerly repeat the motion. Of course, a demonic beauty like this would be into sodomy and impressively taking it without any proper lubing up for either of them. No doubt an extra benefit of this being a fictional world to do dry anal and still moan out like she was getting it balls deep in her twat again. "MMMM! Come on! Filthy mortal! MMMMM! Do... AHHHHH FUCK!! Do your damn worst! MMMMM FUCK!!" A clear challenge, perhaps feeling even more confident than before with this position being a usually submissive one for the person in front but with the hunk behind her bound in place, she was still in control to shift along his cock and stuff her ass full with his meaty prick.

"MMMM! Would be... AHHHH FUCK! Rude not too! MMMMM..." He still smiled for a show of how willing this all was as he watched her juicy booty shift towards him. His cock made to vanish into her back passage as she pushed back and then moved sharply forward. Soon enough his motion added to the mix to thrust into that shapely rear and fit more of his inches in, much to both of their moaning approval. Her cheeks jiggled with the combination of her pushes and his firm pumps. Able to use the freedom of movement his hips had to deliver a nicely timed and firm enough pace even while being chained up. The effects of giving back as good of a fuck as he was getting clear to see with how her wings flapped not to aid in the movement like the previous positions, but out of reflex from how good it was to be taken up the ass.

"MMMMM! You still... AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! Impress me, mortal! MMMMM!! FUCK!!" Morrigan admitted as sweat dripped off her stunning, over three-hundred-year-old face. Her long hair swayed in time with the shoves back she was doing with her body to leave her huge tits to sway underneath her while her green hair did the same with plenty of strands now stuck across her back. "No man yet... MMMM!! Has ever challenged me... AHHHHH FUCK! This much!! MMMMM!!" A slightly impressed hint to her lusty voice in between those loud moans. Juices dripped down her thighs and further wrecked the leggings still on her limbs. The arousal was still strong even without her snatch being touched. A telling grip of her fingers into the sweat-stained bed sheets to show that she might have underestimated this man, despite being well aware of his previous conquests.

"Something tells me... UHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK! You're not going to go easy on me just for that..." Richard was able to smile even as caked in sweat as he currently was. Not given any easy sight to stare at with her wide and wicked smile from the look she gave over her shoulder, or down directly at her jiggling rump as it began to clap back into him. His cock stuffed balls deep into her booty to complete the unexpected but very welcome tour of her extremely pleasurable and shameless holes. Sweat dripped down his toned frame as he groaned and worked his hips back and forth. The only movement he had here with his legs and arms bound but despite that he showed he had the sort of stamina that would maybe make him look as much of an actual succubus as the woman on all fours in front of him is.

"MMMM! FUCK!! No... MMMMM! Not until... UHHHH!! FUCK... Until we're finished!! AHHHH FUCK!!" She hissed as slammed a hand down into the bed just to grip the sheets again. The pressure built as she rammed her fantastic and curvy body right back into him again and again. The constant slap of skin hitting skin rang out to match the rapid jiggle her cheeks did every time they met his body like a machine stuck in overdrive. She refused to be beaten but in doing so, only drained her energy as she took the best action yet in her centuries-long life. "FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! D-DAMN IT! MMMMM FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She even lacked the boasts she had earlier on as she realised how much she'd underestimated her 'rival' here and his ability to satisfy. Plus, being a wicked succubus, anal sex was as much of a supreme thrill as it was a major weakness for someone like her. The most sensitive and pleasurable of all her holes so that she was even more soaked at her pussy now than when she'd been filled balls deep there earlier on.

"AHHHHH... Not too late to... MMMM! Let me go and see if you can take me on fair... AHHHH FUCK!! Fair and square!" Richard offered between groans. Knowing that he didn't honestly have much left in the tank against this demon who was not just sexual on the outside but made for red-hot action like this. Her asshole clamped perfectly around his fuck-stick as she rammed herself back and forth in a way that would ruin any normal woman's back passage for life trying to do this kind of wild pace. Her wings stuck straight out with the occasional flap like they were buzzed from the intense feeling of this sex. Yet even though it would be wise to not use up extra energy and just let her do all the work her, he still pumped into that tight hole as she pushed into him. Those pumps hit as deep as he could manage with the knowledge that this might be the first and only time he got to butt fuck a succubus and not just because of what might happen if he 'lost' this battle of the sexes.

"MMMMM!! AHHHH! FUCK! I won't lose! MMMM!! Never! Never!! AHHHH!! I... I won't!!" She yelled as she gasped and found her body now missing the timing she'd had minutes ago as the pleasure carried on building inside of her. Her mouth open as moans poured out while her eyes briefly rolled back before they locked back onto the hunk behind her. Her slams into his waist were erratic and a shred desperate as she now regretted in a way letting this man be balls deep in her ass like he's been in her mouth and snatch before this point. But the sin that flowed through her made it all worth it even if she knew the high stakes as she pounded her asshole back to take his cock and those stiff pumps. "DAMN IT! FUCK! FUCK!! DAMN YOU, MORTAL... FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Her thick Scottish accent yelled out as her head lowered slightly and her body arched as a peak decades if not longer in the making finally hit her. Her hands tore up chunks from the bedsheets. A hiss as she shuddered and took those swift pumps to fuck her through that peak and make him cum not just hard, but the fact she hit an orgasm was a sure sign of her 'loss' here as the juices flowed to drip both onto the stained sheets and to further ruin her leggings.

"FUCK!!" Richard groaned when she inched forward and his cock was freed from her tight asshole as he now started to throb. "Guess I can call that a win... But neither of us looks like a loser, right?" He said with a smile. "Uh, Morrigan? Are you... MMMM..." He started to say but she just turned around. Now in the position to kneel in front of him as her hands clamped onto her huge tits. Sandwiching his cock between them to pump up and down and make him deeply moan. The amount of flesh made his dick almost completely vanish with just the head barely seen whenever it popped out of that deep cleavage. A loud slap of a different kind compared to the claps her booty had done to his body moments before as she fucked his dick with her rack. A show that it wasn't just her holes but her entire stunning frame that could be put to use for sinful action.

"Oh, you haven't defeated me just yet, mortal!" She claimed, even in a sweat-soaked state and fresh from an orgasm. Her juicy tits slammed up and down along his dick as she groaned a bit from the hot feeling of a cock between her mounds. "Not until I have my feed on you!" She hissed as her eyes darted from up at his handsome, moaning face and down at her jugs to see his cock pop out as she massaged him with her mounds. Not seemingly doing this for the first time in her long life but it's a wonder any cock, let alone one that's been in all of her holes today, can last more than a minute of this intense action with how quickly and firmly those mountains are being pumped along this dick.

"MMMMM! FUCK... Sounds good to... UHHHH!! Fucking me!!" He groaned and didn't have much of a choice, but this was all still very willing, with his arms and legs still bound to leave him at her wicked mercy. The slap of her titties against his crotch echoed around her bed chamber as she made him pulse in her deep cleavage. Staring up through a few strands of her green hair and her wings still flapped while she pleasured his fat dick. The kind of quick pace expected from the legendary succubus but just as suited for a seasoned porno whore from his real world as she made him moan just as loud now as he'd done while balls deep in her mouth, ass or snatch. The only downside was this action being left until last so he couldn't enjoy even more of it. Then again, if she'd kicked things off with a big titty fuck? He likely wouldn't have proved much of a fight for this 'Boss battle' with how good it felt to be massaged by her huge breasts. "FUCK! Here... MMMM! Here it cums!!" He warned as he pulsed between her tits.

Morrigan just let out a wicked laugh as she used her tits to milk out his seed. She didn't flinch for a second when the first shots blasted out and caught her across the face to hit her cheeks, jaw and chin before the next ones hit her neck and over the top of her chest to hit over the loose strands of green hair there along with on her skin. The rest of his jizz went over her tits and back down into the cleavage. Her pumps didn't stop until he went soft between her mounds and she finally let go of her tits. An approving smirk across her face as she used her hands to scoop up the last drips of spunk from his cock and rub it over her hard nipples to make sure her tits were properly glazed over.

"Well well... Guess that taught me a lesson..." Morrigan said with both a smirk and a tone to show that she wasn't mad she 'lost' this battle. "It's been a while since any challenge managed to even last with me..." She admitted before she snapped her fingers.

"I guess... Woah..." Whatever Richard was going to say was cut off when the chains rattled, and this time gave away. The clamps on his wrists and ankles opened to free him as she let out a sigh and took them off. "Well, that's one Hell of a way to battle!" He said with a smile.

"You made a succubus cum, and you choose not to brag? A little disappointing, mortal..." She raised an eyebrow as she leaned back and showed off her cum-coated tits as they heaved for air. "But I'll settle for having a meal that might last me even more than a few days." She said before she moved off the bed. A sway of her thick hips as she opened a box, decorated with dark wood and gold. "Here, mortal. Your prize." Aensland smirked and tossed a gold key from across the room. "Take it and be on your way."

"Guess this 'unlocks' my device back at the palace?" Richard asked as the demonic beauty gave a nod. "And I suppose because you're a 'Boss' I don't get to take you home with me?"