Press Start to Play

Story Info
Mila Kunis has got legs and knows how to use them.
2.5k words
4.25
41.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

*

The cold wind bit at my neck as I tugged at the bottom of my jacket and pulled it tight against me keeping the cold air of New York away from me. In front of me, I could hear people arguing about something trivial. Now, at this point I wish I could say that I was in line for tickets, tickets for a rock show... A movie... Hell, I'd even take a musical at this point but no, I was in line at my local video game store. The latest video game, 'Thief Outcast four' was on its way out and lots of people were in line for it.

I however, was not in line for the stealth shooter. No, I was in line for the party game 'Saxophone hero' and all of its attachments. The lights inside the store went on and I could see various sales assistants walking in to prepare the store for the midnight launch. Looking at my cell phone's screen, I saw that it was nearly eleven o'clock at night so there was still plenty of time for us to get nice and chilly in the cold winter. Dipping into my jacket pocket, I fished out the small foil packet of animal crackers and tugged at each side of the packet to split it open and let me get inside to the salty snacks.

Throwing one into the back of my mouth, I heard a giggle from behind me and a soft poke in my ribs. Twisting at the hip, I turned to find a young woman clad in a small denim skirt showing off her legs that were encased in sheer, black stockings leading down to a neat pair of black cowgirl boots. She had on a black jacket that hid a rock and roll band t-shirt underneath it, to top off the look she had on a pair of large sunglasses that seemed somewhat out of place near the dead of the night. Her long black hair was loose around her shoulders topping off a very beautiful woman.

She had her head tilted towards the packet of snacks and was stifling a giggle when looking at the packet of snacks.

"You planned ahead huh?" She smiled, leaning forward to look at the packet. I smiled as she looked at them but was somewhat put off by the guy behind her who had cheetos staining his fingers and was gawping at this woman's ass. She stood up and looked over her shoulder at him, she turned back to face me, frowned slightly and tugged at the back of her skirt.

"First time standing outside for a midnight launch huh?" I ask, changing the topic quickly as she smiled over at me.

"How can you tell?"

"Eh. You can always spot the newbies. You want some?" I ask, tilting the foil packet towards her so she could fish out one of the small snacks.

"Yeah, I really can't wait for this new game. I must have played the third one at least a hundred times! What's your favourite class?"

Ah. It was going so well.

"Huh. Yeah, I'm kind of here for a different game."

"Oh? Which one?"

"Sax hero." I admitted, better than thinking up something on the spot. Just in case she was familiar with the other game I was thinking on. She smiled over at me and thought on her response before playfully pilfering another snack.

"And you just couldn't wait?" She asked, sucking her right index finger clean.

"Actually I am looking forward to it. I really loved all the other 'Hero' games and they're great party games." I shot her a look with a big smile on my face. "Don't judge!"

The girl smiled and extended her right arm, not for more food but for me to shake it.

"Mila."

"Robin." I smiled back, taking her hand in mine and shaking it politely. Her small tongue snaked its way out of her mouth and wetted her peach coloured lips before she ran her hand through her hair.

"Nice to meet you." She looked over her shoulder and then past me at the rest of the line. "So... Don't recognise me huh?" She asked, her left eyebrow arching up over her sunglasses and her voice had dropped to a low whisper, almost as if we were conspiring to commit some sinister activity.

"I didn't want to say anything..." I said, keeping my voice just as low and secretive like hers. Honestly however, I had no idea as to who it was. She did look kind of familiar but everyone in New York City looked familiar.

She was quiet for a moment before studying my expression. Like she was some sort of magician, she smirked and spoke out loud.

"You have no idea who I am do you?"

Banged to rights, I had to admit defeat and shook my head.

"Nope. No idea."

"Mila Kunis. Family Guy? Black Swan? Book of Eli?" She asked, her head tilting to the right before looking down the line at the front of the store. There was a loud rattle of the security grating being recalled to show off the front of the store. Mila was about to say something else when her eyes went wide and she looked directly at me.

"Robin. He just touched my ass." She whispered, jabbing her thumb at cheetos guy behind the both of us.

"You want me to kick his ass?" I asked, looking at the guy while keeping my voice low. God, I hoped she didn't. While I'd be willing to throw a punch or two, I'd never really been in a fight before and didn't really want to run the risk of me having my ass kicked by a guy in a shirt that said 'Geeks do it at warp nine.' Mila shook her head and came a little closer to me.

"You mind if I just jump ahead of you?" Shaking my head, I let her walk in front of me giving me ample chance to check out her ass. It certainly looked good inside the skirt despite the orange stain that now decorated the left cheek. Shooting the guy a death stare, I then stepped between the two of them in a protective manner.

Mila looked over her shoulder at me and pushed her ass out a little bit so I could check it out, seemingly with her permission as well. Looking her in the eyes was getting to be more of a tall order with each passing moment as she presented her back door to me.

"Is it bad?" She asked, obviously not able to check out her own ass without use of a mirror.

"Eh. Kind of, it's obvious that there's orange on your ass. Doesn't look like it's a design either."

"You mind sorting it out for me?"

"Huh?"

"You heard. Just brush it off for me."

"But... But... We're not married!"

Jesus Christ. Had I really been that long without a woman!? Fortunately, Mila seemed to find that overly funny and gave off a short belly laugh before turning to face me.

"Robin, I do all sorts of photoshoots, I'm not going to mind you touching my ass. I can't walk around with the cheetos on my ass!" She smiled and turned back to face the front of the line. "Sheesh. It's never been this much of a nuisance to get a guy to touch my ass."

I moved my hand forward cautiously, slowly brushing the cheetos away from her round ass cheek, I watched as the orange dust fell from her cheek and to the floor. Despite how fleeting the touch had been, I was still touching the ass of one of the most desirable women on the planet and that had been more than enough for me to get just a tiny bit hard.

Of all the places to get an erection, in line with several sweaty video game nerds and one girl in the whole of the line. I imagine any of my friends would be jealous with the fact that I had managed to touch her ass brushing the cheetos off of her ass. Moving my hand away, I admired her ass once more before nodding my head.

"Looks like I got it all."

"Great thanks! Hey... Looks like they're opening up." Mila noted when one of the front doors opened, and the majority of the nerds moved forward. However, I saw one of the sales assistants inside the store moving to leave out of the front. The people had surged forward but were soon pushed back, Mila had moved with them and soon she had fallen back. When the doors opened, I was pushed forward and soon the line was relaxed letting Mila fall back against me. As soon as she pressed against me she let out a surprised sound when her ass pressed against my boner.

Her ass cheeks pressed against my boner and she suddenly froze on the spot. She lifted her head upwards slowly and turned so she could look me square in the eyes.

"And I'm still fully clothed..." She seemed rather pleased with the fact that she had managed to get me fully erect and throbbing for her. Smiling, she closed her eyes softly before reaching back against me with her left hand. Idly squeezing my length, she smiled and then pressed herself back against me so she could whisper directly in my ears.

"You think I'm going to be able to make you cum like this?"

"Oh God Mila... Probably."

Mila laughed in that smoky tone she was almost famous for on the internet. She took my hands in hers and placed them on her sides. My finger tips traced the sides of her denim skirt and moved to slide under them when she firmly readjusted them onto her sides. Mila turned to look at me and grinned, she then took my right hand off of her right hip and placed it on the inside of her leg so I could stroke the inside of her leg. My fingertips touched the lacy black stockings and my dick surged in my pants as I got close to the hot little gap between her legs. Mila then firmly readjusted my hand onto the side of her legs. Her hand then moved back to my zipper and slowly started to undo me.

"Five minutes." Was all she said as she reached inside my pants and fished out my cock. Sliding her hand up and down my cock, Mila nodded her head. "Maybe six minutes."

"Sorry? What are we talking about?" I asked between moans as she felt me up. She spread her legs slightly and pressed my dick between her thighs. Shutting them and trapping my cock between them, she started to press her thighs close around me. Gasping as the lacy fabric wrapped around my cock while she started to rock herself forward, using her thighs to stroke my cock.

"How long it will take you to cum."

Gasping, my hands clawed into her legs as she started to push herself back against me using her legs to jerk me off. Her head fell back and her lips started to crush against my rock hard cock. Kissing her, her mouth quickly opened and she slipped her tongue into my mouth using the tip to explore my mouth. Her tongue rolled around mine as she slipped herself back and forth, stroking me at an even rate. Eventually, our lips disconnected and she cast her tongue along my lips.

"I bet you want to fuck me don't you? Slide your big cock deep into my tight little pussy while you make me scream the house down."

She started with the dirty talk and that made me shiver with pleasure as she told me all the sexy things she wanted to do with me. Her lips curled into a smile as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Feel my legs wrap around your waist... My hands sliding up and down your body as you hammer in and out of me? My warm, wet pussy hugging you tight as you fuck me? The bed bouncing with each stroke... Fuck... You'd fuck me so good wouldn't you?"

A warm rivulet of pre-cum erupted from my dick's head and it slowly ran down from my head towards her legs. The pre-cum caught in her stockings and Mila made a soft cooing noise as the pre-cum started to soak into her legs. She smiled softly as her thighs pressed together before loosening and sliding her way up and down quickly.

"Three minutes..." She gasped, before her hands reached behind her and grabbed at me keeping me in place. She was shaking back and forth in place almost violently and anyone who was looking too closely would probably be able to get a good idea of what was happening. A low moan escaped my lips as she slipped up and down, the feel of the lacy stockings pressed against my cock's skin made me want to cum there and then. Mila stopped in place and reached between her legs, there was a ripping noise and soon my dick was touching bare skin.

I pushed my cock inside the gap between her legs and quickly found myself inside her stocking, my cock being strangled between stocking and bare leg. Sliding herself forward, I started to gasp and groan nearly five minutes had passed and I was so close to cumming as Mila took my hands and planted my hands on her chest. Groaning with her chest in my hands, I shivered and soon my orgasm ripped through me. Several warm, sticky ropes of cum splattered from my dick's head spraying the inside of her stockings and against her bare legs as she let out a triumphant noise.

"That totally was five minutes..."

"Oh please! It was more like ten minutes." Mila turned to face me when the doors to the game store were thrown open and I was left to zip myself up. I lost Mila in the rush of people struggling to get into the store and a part of me wondered if she'd ever try to track me down after it. Did she only want to get me off or was she horny? I wouldn't really know until I got back to my car...