Pressed Together with Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,314 Followers

There was a painfully uncomfortable silence for a few moments. Once again, all we could hear was the sound of my wife talking on the phone downstairs, as Emma shifted around, uncomfortably.

"Ummm.... you're right," Emma said. "This is a bad idea. Let's go."

I gently grabbed a hold of her, preventing her from trying to escape. It was a gentle tug, which she refused to resist.

"Tell me."

Emma took a short breath. "Okay, you win. Before I joined the sorority, mom gave me a long talk. She explained everything that I needed to know. She gave me pointers on how to climb the social ranks of the sorority. And...well...one thing led to another..."

My grasp on Emma loosened. If things hadn't been shocking enough already, another bombshell had been dropped. This time, it involved my beautiful wife and precious daughter together, in ways that were totally inappropriate and against the rules of society.

"You mean..."

Emma laid her hands on mine and patted them reassuringly. "Mom ate my pussy. She taught me how to eat her pussy in return. Why do you think I'm so popular and well-respected at the sorority?"

It felt like I was warped into another dimension.

"Is this still going on with your mother?"

"Every so often," she answered shyly. "Don't get me wrong, mom thinks the sex with you is great. But pussy is pussy. Mom loves it, and apparently I'm a much better pussy eater than you are."

My cock surged and my mind was mixed with waves of conflicting emotions. I wanted to be angry, but I couldn't.

Instead, I felt something else.

"Dad?"

"Yes?" I replied, snapping out of my brief trance.

"Did your cock just twitch?"

There was a touch of playfulness in Emma's voice, as if she wasn't disgusted by this at all. Like this didn't bother her the least bit.

On the contrary, it seemed like she enjoying it quite a bit. She had already been engaging in oral sex with her mother, why not her father too? At least that's what it seemed like for her.

"Emma, I'm your father."

"And mom is mom. That didn't stop her from licking me. And that didn't stop me from licking her in return."

Emma swung around and faced me, leaving the position she was supposed to scare her mother in.

"What the hell are you doing?" I demanded, weakly, as she placed her hands on my chest.

"We can't scare mom if you have a hard-on. Just picture us finally jumping out of here to scare her-- you having a stiff cock pointing out of your pants. Think of how inappropriate that would look. Mom would be suspicious of how you got it, don't you think?"

"Yes, but..."

Emma put her finger on my lips. "Shhh.... mom is still busy on the phone. Give me a few short minutes and your erection will be gone. I'm good at making this go fast."

She dropped her hands down and began to undo my pants.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, but refused to stop her.

"Giving you a blowjob. Trust me, you won't last long."

That was when Emma dropped to her knees while we remained hidden behind the bedroom door. With all the movements we made, the door had been bumped softly a few times and gently swung open, leaving us exposed in the bedroom.

Emma held my freed cock and took it inside of her mouth. Oh god. She was a real pro at this. It was like something you'd see in a professional porn shoot. That's how good she was.

No time was wasted as she bobbed her head, back and forth, on my shaft. Every so often, she would press the tip of my cock against either of her cheeks, so that a bulge would appear. Maybe she enjoyed the feeling of a hard cock pressing her cheek from the inside of her mouth. But mostly, I think she enjoyed giving me that visual, letting me know that she was all grown up now.

Making things even more intense, she was on her knees, looking up at me with puppy-dog eyes. She made an innocent look with her eyes and facial expressions as she sucked my cock. The taboo act was intense. Without a doubt, Emma was far better at sucking cock than my wife could ever be.

Her technique was perfect, the way she bobbed, kept her lips tight, and sucked. The facial expressions she made added to the insanity of it all. To speed things up, she stroked my shaft with her hand. Those soft fingers she always used to give me hugs or pats on the back were now being used to bring me to orgasm. The same thing was happening with those lovely lips of hers. She always loved kissing me and her mom. Now those same lips were being used to give me sexual pleasure.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in weakness.

She pulled her mouth away, making a 'plop' noise. "Told you that you wouldn't last very long. No one does."

"I never doubted you for a second."

"And I'll make sure you never will."

Emma dove right in once again, devouring my cock with her hot, wet mouth. She looked like an angel and sucked cock like one too.

Her lips weren't as tight this time. Instead, she focused on using her tongue and fingers, giving a few good sucks in between. Her sparkling eyes remained locked on me, looking upwards from her obedient position.

The bedroom was filled with all sorts of lewd sounds- sucking, slurping, and the occasional gag. Who knew that my little angel could deep throat? She took my cock to the depths of her throat and held it there for a while. She did that a few times. When she had enough, she'd make a short gagging sound and pull out, her eyes watering.

As my orgasm approached, I suddenly realized that the only sound I was listening to was my daughter sucking cock. That meant, my wife was done with her phone conversation downstairs. So where was she?

I should have stopped this and put my cock away. But what man could stop a beautiful young woman like Emma from sucking their cock? Especially when so close to cumming. Not me, ashamedly. Even though I'm her father.

"Shit," I groaned. "She might be here soon. Hurry....oh...fuck, hurry."

Emma winked, then used two hands to milk my cock. Those thin delicate fingers of hers really had some power. Each stroke felt amazing as she wrapped her lips tightly around the tip of my erection.

That's when I came. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into Emma's delicious mouth. After each spurt, which came in sync with her stroking, she swallowed, gulping it all down. It felt like heaven cumming in Emma's mouth. That perfect little mouth of hers. She may look innocent, but she was a sex goddess, no doubt about it.

When I finished cumming in her mouth, she kept sucking the tip of my cock and swirled her tongue around the shaft, not wanting to miss a drop. But like all good things, this had to end.

"Fuck, put it away already," I whispered. "We can't let your mother see this."

Just then, the bedroom door had slowly moved. Neither I nor Emma was responsible for this. It became apparent that the door moving was no accident as my wife came into view, her hand on the doorknob.

My wife had opened the door slowly because she was in shock over what she'd heard. What she saw confirmed her suspicion. My cock was out and our precious daughter was on her knees, cum trails on her lips. We were caught red-handed.

And there was my wife, standing in the bedroom doorway with her jaw completely dropped, wearing her neat office suit.

I quickly shoved my cock back into my underwear and pulled my pants up as Emma got to her feet. Neither of us knew what to say.

"Is this what you two normally do when I'm not around?" my wife asked, still utterly shocked by what she had just witnessed.

"No," I tried to explain. "It just happened. You have to believe me."

"Is this true, Emma?" my wife asked, interrogating our daughter.

Emma nodded slowly. "It just happened. We were trying to scare you. It was supposed to be a joke."

"A joke that led to you sucking your father's cock?" my wife asked, incredulously.

That's when I suddenly realized something. Something that relieved me of all guilt (well, much of the guilt anyway).

"You're shocked by this?" I questioned, pinning her with a hard stare. "How about the fact that you taught our daughter how to participate in the sorority? And that you still do those things with her?"

My wife pursed her lips, having no counterpoints to make. That was when she calmed down and the shock seemed to fade. It seemed like none of us were totally innocent in the matter.

"What now?" I asked, seemingly to anyone.

"First," my wife said. "How about you two stop standing there by the wall? Both of you look rather ridiculous." She was right. Emma and I stepped forward into the bedroom.

My wife continued, "Secondly, we've all done so much with each other already. The boundaries have already been crossed and the taboos broken. So why hide it? We can live with the shame, or maybe we can just move forward?"

As usual, my wife had a point. She had always been the most logical person I had ever met in my life. This only reaffirmed that.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Emma, come here."

Our daughter approached her mother, and they simply looked at each other.

"There's something on your lips," my wife said.

And that was when my gorgeous wife, still dressed in her professional pantsuit, planted a big wet kiss on our precious daughter's lips. It was a long, drawn out tongue kiss in which my wife sucked away the remnants of my cum. It was such a thrill to watch.

"Would you like to see what I've taught Emma?" my wife asked, turning to me. "There's no reason to keep this a secret any longer."

As my wife said this, she began to undress, undoing her lawyerly outfit. Emma and I stood in awe as my wife revealed her mature naked body to us, tossing her expensive clothes to the floor.

"At this point, why not?" I grinned.

"I'm glad. After the blowjob that Emma just gave you, it may take a while before you can get hard again. Emma has the best mouth. So when you're ready, feel free to join in, using any hole you wish."

I agreed. Winking at me to approve the deal, my wife took our daughter by the hand and guided her to the bed. Even more surprising, my wife used a wrestling maneuver to lift and toss Emma onto the marital bed. Then my wife pulled away Emma's scanty bottom layer of clothes, leaving our daughter exposed from the waist down. Emma pulled away her own tshirt, and undid her own bra, to reveal her perky tits with pink nipples. Finally, my naked wife used her hands to pin Emma against the bed, then leaned down to plant big kisses on her face.

"That's for trying to scare me," my wife purred to our fully accepting and naked daughter. "You owe me a nice pussy licking."

Emma smiled in return. "Fair is fair."

"Since I'm in a good mood, we can go at the same time."

My wife moved around and soon enough they were in the sixty-nine position. My naked wife on top, eating our daughter's cunt. Our precious daughter on the bottom, eating her mom's cunt. It was a heavenly sight of lust and debauchery.

If things weren't perverted enough, my wife then looked up at me, her lips still on Emma's cunt, dripping with her juice. She crooked a finger to gesture me to come over. Even more surreal, my wife pointed to Emma's pussy.

"Why don't you give it a try?" my wife asked with a sense of curiosity. "I'm sure you'd love to fuck her at this point. I'd love to see it. Come here, I'll try my best to get you hard again."

"Mmmm....hmmmm...." Emma managed to mumble while eating her mother's pussy.

Even though I was fairly drained, who could pass an opportunity like this? I undid my pants and approached them, while they were still in the sixty-nine position. My cock was still wet and flaccid while positioned above Emma's saliva covered pussy.

As it turned out, my wife was true to her word. As she was still being eaten by Emma, my wife caressed my balls and cock, doing her best to get me hard again. She took my cock inside of her mouth, tasting my cum along with Emma's saliva from earlier.

When my cock managed to grow again, my wife pulled my erection down to Emma's spread pussy. Our daughter felt glorious.

"Fuck her," my wife said, looking up to my eyes. "It's a dark fantasy I've had lately. I want to see you fucking Emma."

It was almost impossible to believe my eyes and ears. I still couldn't believe that my wife and daughter were naked, with their bodies pressed tightly together as Emma continued eating her mother. Even more shocking, my prim wife had a deep desire to watch me fuck our sweet daughter. There was a burning in her eyes. She used language I had never heard her speak before.

With a thrust, I entered deep inside Emma's pussy, making her grunt while she continued eating her mother. That thrust also made my wife's eyes sparkle, a smile creeping across her face.

My wife continued to facilitate this, holding my cock inside Emma's pussy as I thrusted, as if to guide me. Her tongue even licked Emma's clitoris, along with the sliding shaft of my cock as the fucking continued. It was something that gave us all pleasure. Needless to say, I couldn't last very long after the blowjob Emma had given me earlier. My wife sensed this.

"Cum inside her," my wife said, caressing my balls as if to stimulate more cum from my body. "Then watch me clean it. I've always wanted to eat a cream pie from Emma."

Hear those words were enough to send me over the edge. I came inside Emma's pussy the best that I could. When I finished, I stepped back, leaving a small trail of cum.

My wife returned to work, devouring our daughter's pussy to suck the remnants of my cum from deep inside. They shared a powerful lesbian intensity together. It wasn't long before both of them came, giving each other the most wonderful orgasms imaginable. When it was done, we all laid in bed together, wondering how life was going to be different.

That was the moment when everything changed.

Things around the house were no longer the same. We barely wear clothes at all. In our household, it has become fairly common to step into the living room or kitchen, only to see Emma enthusiastically eating her mother's pussy, or vice versa. Sometimes Emma ate her mother's pussy underneath the dining table while my wife had dinner. Sometimes Emma would do the same with my cock.

Emma had an extremely talented mouth, as I had already learned. It was no wonder that my wife had been doing this for a while behind my back. She was hooked, and now, so was I. Even if I had a particularly stressful day at work, I knew I was coming home to a daughter who knew exactly how to make me feel better.

All of this was excellent practice for Emma, too. At the sorority house, Emma became renowned for her oral abilities. This helped her climb the ranks of the sisterhood even faster, giving her access to even more perks, as it had turned out. This led to Emma getting all sorts of wonderful accolades, which eventually served to shape her professional career in the years to follow.

And to think, all this happened because of a prank...

The End

Special thanks to Seedpearl, Ben1400, Mommylovesgirls.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12