Pretty Chris-tine Ch. 03

Story Info
Couple go out in public with husband dressed en femme.
6.1k words
4.63
38.5k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers

After I had learned to openly share all my fears and inhibitions with my wife, Sharon, we really began to enjoy our sex life even more. In the last chapter, I told about how she encouraged me to dress up "pretty" for her. This was not our entire role playing event, but rather a very titillating one we both enjoyed. And now, I totally enjoyed our evenings and weekends that we shared with me playing Christine. It was a totally erotic fetish alluding to crossdressing, lesbian sex and conventional sex.

Not only did this open my sexual horizons, Sharon had also become a much more adventuresome lover and somewhat of an exhibitionist. After getting used to her new beautiful breasts enhanced from a B cup to a G cup, she was learning to show them off in adult settings. Her business attire was modern, but it was impossible to hide her magnificent bustline. What she had found out, surprisingly, was that her female clients and prospective employees made more positive comments than she had expected. Having received so many compliments, she was relieved that she did not come off as a vain woman. Probably her personality had an impact on people's perception.

She had even begun posting some photos of "Christine" on a few internet sites. Of course, she kept my face hidden or blurred. I know that she wanted to share my face in the pictures because we had long agreed that my face, made up, looked more feminine that a lot of women. She would not, however, go against my wishes. I really began to enjoy my modeling sessions. Also, since we both enjoyed it so much, Sharon took her turn in front of the camera. We built up quite a collection between us. Every session seemed to get a little more risqué.

Sharon admitted that one of her favorite play times when she was growing up was to play dress up with her girlfriends. She said that having a pretty husband was a real plus. When I eventually began to enjoy our sessions, she said that she was like a little kid in a candy store. We had gone far enough into our fetish, that she wanted to buy some special items just for me. This way I would not need to borrow her lingerie and clothing. I already had heels to fit me, and her stockings and garter belts fit me perfectly.

One weekend when we were out of town, she took me shopping. It was Saturday mid-morning and we ended up hitting the major department store lingerie shops and also Victoria's Secret. She made suggestions and we agreed on some very pretty items. We would look and decide on something, and then she would put it back and move on. After a while, I asked if we were just looking or if we were actually going to buy something.

"She said, "Chris, I just wanted to give you an idea about what you might like. I think Christine can come back herself and purchase the pretty things she really likes."

This made me gulp.

"Oh, come on baby," she said, "You look good enough to fool anyone."

I turned beet red at the thought of going out in public dressed up. I told her to forget it. I would never work up the courage to do this. Sharon kissed me deeply and told me, "Yes, Christine, we will do a complete makeover this afternoon and you will be ready."

To prove she was serious, she took me to the dress department and found a pretty, but conservative dress. The sales lady questioned the sizing and asked her to please try it on. She did not throw me under the bus, thankfully, and told the woman that it was a present and she knew the exact size of her cousin. We went to a little more chic section and Sharon picked out a low cut top and short skirt. On the way out, she purchased a sexy pair of strappy high heels. She also purchased a pair in my size. Thankfully, she did not make me try them on.

When we got to our hotel, I tried to talk her out of her plan. She told me, "No, Honey, we have modeled in front of the camera and now it is time for Christine to show the world what she has to offer. You will look great."

We worked on a more feminine voice while we were getting ready to go out. After cleaning off any unwanted body hair and showering, I did my makeup. Sharon added a few subtle touches. I donned a brunette wig and looked at myself in the mirror. She told me I looked great. She let me wear her bra and panties for the last time with garter belt and stockings. I pulled on the high heels, new dress, and jewelry and did a final check. My toenails and fingers were done beautifully by my wife and all items were ready for the debut of Christine. I borrowed Sharon's purse and off we went. She drove back to the mall. (I would have had a wreck.) I was jittery nervous, but excited.

When we arrived, Sharon put my wallet in her purse and removed hers. I did not realize it at the time, but she had also taken most of my cash. She again coached me on talking and walking like a lady. When I was all set, she said, "Okay, Christine, if you pull this off without a hitch, I just might have a big surprise for you." She had parked a distance from the mall opening. I walked a little unsteadily on my heels, but managed to make it to the entrance and felt much better after I got inside. We went to the first store and Sharon walked me in toward the lingerie department. Just as we got close, she said, "Now, Honey, you remember what you picked out here this morning. Just go in and act like you know exactly what you are doing. Confidence is camouflage."

She told me as she departed that she was going to Victoria's Secret for a little treat. She directed me to the other stores to pick up my other selections. I was to meet her back at Victoria's Secret in about thirty minutes. I made it over to the lingerie section and began finding the things we had agreed on. I got a pretty hipster lace panty along with a matching bra. The bra was size 36B.

I picked out a long sheer blue gown. Finally, I got the lacy white thong that Sharon wanted to share with me. Just as I was picking out the thong a thirtyish sales lady came over. She was dressed tastefully, very stylishly. She asked if I was finding everything. I told her I was ready to check out.

When she rang up the items and announced the total, she added, "Charge?" Now I realized that Sharon had left me high and dry. I had to use my credit card. I pulled it out and handed it to the lady. She inserted it into the slot and asked for my ID. Now was the time. I could do nothing but hand over my Driver's License. She looked at my name and picture and did not bat an eye. She handed it back to me.

I was waiting for a response from her. Nothing. She added, "Please come back to see me, MS. Patterson. These are all lovely selections. I think you will be pleased. Do you need any breastforms, we have a good selection."

I stammered out, "No, thank you, I am good for now."

"Great. I would suggest that a cup larger would look very nice with the pretty dress you have on. If ever you need additional help, I am Eve. Please do not hesitate to come in."

I was going with the conversation. At first I was afraid that she might make a scene about my male picture on my ID. I could not believe that this pretty woman would pick up on my secret without even the slightest hint of disdain.

I had the same experience at the next department store. An older sales lady helped me. I picked out a sheer slip and two bikini panties. They were all expensive. The sales lady commented that she was glad some ladies still saw that the quality of the more upscale stores was worth quite a bit more than just the cheap imported knockoffs. When I pulled out my credit card and ID, she hardly looked up to see if they matched. I wondered if she had experienced selling lingerie to "dressed" men before. She also called me "MS. Patterson" and welcomed me back in the future.

When I made it to Victoria's Secret, Sharon was browsing the bras. The sales lady was of course sorry that the bras she wanted would have to be ordered. Sharon made a show of inviting me into the fitting room while the sales lady measured her. The lady was respectful but did linger a little longer when pulling her tape measure together. Sharon accentuated her big breasts and asked some questions designed to have the woman feel certain areas of her bra that she pointed to. The lady placed her fingers into the back band to check tension of her bra. Sharon had her thrust her fingers into the void created by her massive cleavage as she explained some fictitious ill fit of the bra she was wearing. I was excited watching the fitting. Sharon would ask my opinion during the fitting and offer me the chance to feel her breasts also. I felt like my cock was going to burst from my panties.

After she placed Sharon's order, she asked if there was anything else she could help us with. Sharon said, "Yes, Christine would like to try on the black and red chemise with the garters. The sales person escorted us over to the racks and held up several sizes to get a good guess of which sizes might work. Sharon followed me back to the dressing room and helped me on and off with my dress. We decided on the larger size because it gave me a little more room in the crotch.

When we got back to our hotel, we were both horny. I told her about the sales lady who was so helpful and suggested that I try a cup larger breastform. Sharon was almost ecstatic to hear that story. She had a great idea. She told me to change into a skirt and tight top. When I asked her why, she said, "We are going back to the mall."

I immediately questioned her about this. She said, "Christine, getting such a comment and invitation from the chic sales lady should be enough to peak your curiosity. I don't want us to pass up this opportunity. We are going back to the mall and you are going to exchange the bra."

Sharon was not easy to argue with. I knew that my reluctance would only spur her on, so I quickly changed into the skirt and scoop neck top. I pulled the same heels over my stocking feet. When we got near the mall, she asked me to again recall the exact exchange of my encounter with Eve, the proper sales lady. I told the story again and she was sure that we should go on with this. I entered the department store again, hoping in a way that Eve might be on break or off duty. As I neared her department, I saw her again. She was straightening up some stock. When I approached her, I tried for my sweetest feminine voice and said, "Excuse me, Eve?"

She looked up and recognized me. "Oh, welcome back. How may I help you?"

"I thought about what you said and I would indeed be interested in a cup larger breastform."

"Yes, excellent, Ms. Patterson, right this way, please."

She guided me back to the bra section and asked me to go into the changing room and pull out one of my breastforms. She said this would be easier. I did as she instructed and handed her one through a crack in the door. She said she would be right back. The breastforms that Sharon had purchased for me were the cheap foam filler kind. Eve came back and told me, "Try this with the gel pad on the side. She had given me a different type of foam filler and a silicone gel pad to push my cleavage up more. She had exchanged the 36B bra for a 36C. I put on the bra. The combination of the foam and the gel pad was much more dramatic. It filled out my chest area more fully. When I put the scoop neck top back on, the effect was very noticeable. I emerged from the dressing room and modeled my new figure for Eve.

She said, "See. That looks better. The dress you were wearing earlier would flare more on top with the new bra and breastforms."

I had to agree with her. When we returned to the register, she began to ring up the breastforms and the gel enhancers. I signed the credit card slip. She gave me my copy and smiled, saying, "I don't think I need to see your ID again, Ms. Patterson."

For some reason I blurted out, "Just call me Christine."

"Very well, Christine, it was so nice to wait on you this evening."

She added, "By the way, Christine, I am off in another ten minutes. Would you like to get a cup of coffee? There is a Starbucks here in the mall."

I stammered, "Uh, well that would be nice, but I am here with my "girlfriend", Sharon."

"Oh? Great. Would she care to join us?"

"She is waiting for me outside the store, I will have to ask."

Eve said, "Tell you what. Go ask her and if she wants to come also, just meet me down at Starbucks. If you are not there, I will understand. I look forward to meeting her also."

I took my bags and met Sharon outside of the store. She listened intently while I explained that Eve had invited us for coffee. Sharon was just adventuresome enough to readily agree. She asked me more questions about our conversation and I filled in as many details as I could. We walked down to Starbucks and had a seat. After a while, I spotted Eve coming toward us with a smile on her face. When she arrived, I introduced her to Sharon. We ordered our coffee and returned to the table to wait.

Feeling this might be a little awkward, Sharon started the conversation, "So, Eve, Christine was just giddy about how you helped her with her accessories."

Picking up on the conversation, Eve said, "You are very welcome. This is a little unusual for the mainstream mall stores and I was so intrigued after I saw her ID. If it were not for that I would never have been the slightest bit suspicious."

Sharon added, "Yes, I know. That is why I took most of her cash out. That way she would have to use her credit card."

Eve looked at me and continued to pour out compliments about my wardrobe and style. I assured her that Sharon was mostly the stylish one. She asked about how we got started with our little fetish. We told her the story about our curiosity about a quip from Sharon's grandmother. Eve seemed very interested in our backgrounds and our success with me going out "dressed". As we drank our coffee, Eve was getting a little more up front about how our fetish impacted our sex lives. I guess that might put some people off implying that my crossdressing was just about our sex lives. However, she seemed well meaning and we shared some details of how this had made its way into our lives in general. She also asked if we had experienced judgmental condemnation from our family and friends. We laughed and told her that this was the first time Christine had been out in public.

Sharon explained that we had gotten a thrill out of posting some pictures on line and this seemed to be an exciting extension of our little fetish for exhibitionism. Eve could see that Sharon's choice of clothing was not to understate. She also complimented Sharon on her lovely figure.

Sharon said, "You mean boobs, right?"

Eve responded, "No, actually you have a stunning hourglass figure, a very pretty face and now I see, you have a lovely personality as well."

Sharon explained how she had come to be so busty. Eve marveled at her story and said, "It is so great to hear that those big breasts have had such a positive impact on your life, business and relationship." We still kept the fact that we were married in the background.

We continued our visit and Eve seemed to be taking a particular interest about our sexual orientation. Sharon point blank asked Eve about her's also. She shared that she had been divorced for about two years. She had hoped to have a family by now, but her ex-husband was a real cad and did not want children. After she found out about his many infidelities, she filed for divorce. They did not have a lot of material possessions, so they just split up the assets and went their separate ways. She was taking classes at the local college and hoping to get into the business world sooner rather than later.

After her divorce Eve was off the market for a while. She was just starting to date again, but had not found anyone who impressed her enough to get into a relationship. We asked her why she had asked us to coffee. She was a little embarrassed to tell, but eventually got to the explanation that she was so intrigued by Christine coming out to her. She said that she felt that she had missed a good part of her life while trying to fit all the traditional expectations. When I dropped in her lap, so to speak, and came back after she gave me some opinions, she had a very excited feeling. She said that it hit her quickly when she saw me come back into the store. She admitted that for some reason she became sexually excited. She did not understand the feeling, but it was there anyway.

Sharon suggested that we go have a nightcap at a local watering hole not far away. Eve readily agreed and we rode over together. One drink turned into another. We were laughing and giggling like three girlfriends in no time. Rather than getting shitfaced, Sharon invited Eve back to our motel. On the quick ride over, Eve told us that she was having a great time with her new "girlfriends". Entering the room, Sharon kicked off her heels and told Eve to make herself comfortable. Eve was a little reluctant to start undressing with me in the room, but did remove her heels. Sharon took her own skirt off and hung it up on a hanger. Her white thong accenting her wide hips gained both mine and Eve's attention.

Eve commented again about how gorgeous Sharon is. Sharon invited both of us to take our skirts and tops off. Eve looked at me and I nodded agreement. I unfastened the skirt and let it drop. There I stood in my panties, stockings, garter belt and heels. Eve unbuttoned her dress and hung it on a hanger also. She was in sheer pantyhose with a very pretty bikini panty under it. She had a sexy bra on also and appeared to be a C cup herself.

Soon the talk turned to sex and Eve asked us about our love life. Sharon explained that I had lost most of my inhibitions about macho male stuff and was very submissive. She told her that we had conventional sex often, but that we both enjoyed "lesbian love" where Christine was very accomplished performing oral sex on her. Eve turned a little red and explained that her ex husband enjoyed blow jobs, but was reluctant to return the favor. Sharon said, "You poor girl. Chris is not that well endowed and I could not think of sex without being properly serviced by either Chris or Christine. It doesn't make any difference, they are both fabulous."

I blushed. Eve was a little concerned and asked Sharon if she was indeed a lesbian. Sharon laughed and said, "I never thought about that, but with Christine, I guess you could say that. She is so believable and it would not be a stretch to enjoy sex with a real woman, so I really could not answer that. I guess that we have been together so long that our love transcends any gender labels."

Eve giggled, "That is so wild. I mean, fucking your husband and your girlfriend at the same time."

Sharon corrected her, "Not actually at the same time. I love them both, but Christine is a role playing girl and I am a role playing girl, also."

The alcohol had loosened our tongues and spirits. Eve was fascinated by our role playing. She told us that her marriage was a total disaster as far as sex went. Her ex was the macho type who apparently just used her as a cum dump. We giggled when she described her ex. Sharon said, "My god, girl, as beautiful and sexy as you are, you deserve much more. Just look at you, long legs, perfect figure, and beautiful face. By the way, great sense of makeup for work."

"Yeah, the store is very conscious about how the sales ladies present themselves. That is the first time in a long time that anyone has complimented me on my looks."

Sharon then shared with Eve some other details of our evening shopping. She mentioned the bra fitting she had at Victoria's Secret. Sharon said that we would probably come back and pick her stuff up as opposed to having it shipped to our house. Eve invited us back to her store and gave us her phone number to make sure she was going to be working when we came back. She asked more questions about the bra fitting. Sharon told her that she teased the sales lady who was fitting her and actually had her feeling freely around her breasts. Eve smiled and muttered, "I wish I was the one fitting you. Maybe next time."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers
12