Pretty Chris-tine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers

She picked different colors of thongs and a couple of bikini panties. We decided that neither of us liked the boy shorts and she already had some at home. When she took the panties to the sales lady, she asked, "Would you like me to show you some garter belts and hosiery to go with these?"

Sharon looked at me and I just shrugged. "Sure," she told the lady. She finally decided on two garter belts. One was pink with black lace trim. The other was dark red with black lace trim. Both of them had a black ribbon bow on the front attached with black thread. She also picked out two pair of stockings to go with them. When we paid, the sales lady cheerfully added "Have a good evening modeling these. Thank you."

Sharon winked at her and flashed that gorgeous smile. She was enjoying this and my cock felt like it was going to burst. Sharon suggested that we have a drink on the way home. I was not interested in a drink as much as I was getting home and making love to her. I agreed to the drink anyway. We stopped at a local watering hole. She had white wine and I had Scotch on the rocks. Sitting in a private booth, we talked about her purchases. She asked if I really enjoyed shopping with her or was I just trying to please her. I admitted that shopping for lingerie was a real turn on for me.

When we arrived home, I could hardly wait. She suggested that she shower first and get ready to model the lingerie. After she was finished, I jumped in the shower with a hard cock. I hurried up and got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and headed for the bedroom. Sharon was sitting on her vanity chair putting her makeup on. I asked her why she was putting it on and she replied, "Well, models always wear makeup." She was just in a short terrycloth robe. She entered the bedroom and all of the pretty lingerie was spread out on the bed. She removed the robe and I noticed that she had shaved her pussy completely slick. I loved the look already. She was gorgeous standing in front of me naked with her beautiful ass, slick pussy and those big round breasts standing high on her chest. Since she is relatively short it appeared that the breasts covered almost all of her upper torso.

She said, "Ok, Husband, give me something to try on."

I nervously fumbled around until I landed on a pink thong. She put it on and I handed her the pink garter belt. She fastened this while I opening a pair of stockings. She sat down on the bed and gently scrunched up each stocking in turn and inserted her pretty feet and pulled them up her sexy legs. She fastened each stocking with the garters. She did not have a bra to match, so I handed her a frilly white one that we had just picked up from the store. She fastened the four snaps on the back, and then pulled it up taking care to lift and fit each big breast into the cups. It was all I could do to keep from shooting off just by looking and her.

"Well, you like?"

"Oh, wow, Baby. You are so hot. I had no idea how pretty the garters and stockings make your legs look. I am just in awe."

"Yes, you are. Look at that tent in your towel. Why don't you take it off?"

She reached and pulled the towel off. She pouted, "Oh, poor baby. You don't have any pretty clothes to put on."

Then with a glint in her eye, she picked up the red garter belt and said, "Here, Sweetie, try this on."

I was stunned. She did not wait for an answer. She pulled it around my waist and fastened the back. I did not resist her. She turned me around and admired the way the belt framed my cock. She felt of the material and rubbed all around. She adjusted the garters.

"WOW, Honey, you look good in my pretty lingerie. You would probably need to shave your pubes off for a cleaner look like mine. However, I don't think you could get these tiny panties over that cock."

She stroked my hard cock and a dollop of precum appeared like a huge raindrop on the tip. She smiled and wiped it off and then licked her finger. "Ummm. You taste so good."

"What's next, cutie?"

I gave her a pair of bikinis, but the color did not match the garter belt. She started taking it off and I stopped her. "Just to get an idea, Honey, so keep the belt and stockings on. She took off the thong and pulled the bikinis up over the garters. She turned around and showed the back. The bikini framed her full ass and hips and the garter belt was driving me wild. She walked over to the closet and put on her highest four inch heels. I could stand no more. I pushed all the pretty bras, panties and stockings to the side of the bed and guided her back onto it. I pulled her panties down and began licking her bald pussy. She spread her legs to allow me access. She came quickly as I homed in on her engorged clit. I immediately moved up between her legs and she guided my little cock into her waiting pussy. She was so wet and moist. I pumped her furiously. I came so quickly and so hard that I was almost breathless. I lay on top with my cock still inside her. As I began to soften, I began slipping out.

I started getting up. She stopped me. She guided my hands to her pussy. My cum was starting to leak out. She placed her hand on her clit and rubbed down her slit until more cum leaked. I knew what she wanted now. I ran my fingers up her slick slit and more began dripping out. I used it as a lubricant and rubbed it all around her pussy. She bucked her hips and came again. She guided my fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. Now, she guided my fingers back to her dripping sex. This time, she moved my hand to my mouth and pushed them past my lips. I was tasting my own cum for the first time and it was the hottest thing I had ever dreamed of. Here I was wearing her garter belt and eating my own cum. What an unexpected turn of events.

The next morning, Sharon kissed me as we were both getting ready for work. She told me that it was an unbelievable night. She thanked me for being a good sport when she put her new garter belt on me.

"Did you like it, Chris? It seemed like we were so horny that it just sort of blended in with the fashion show."

"Well, it was different."

She giggled, "You know what grandma used to say?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I am too pretty to be a guy."

"Right. You remember how pretty you looked when I made up your face that time. I wonder how you would look in both makeup and lingerie."

"Stop, Sharon. You are making fun of me."

"Oh, my gosh, Chris, I am not. I am sorry. I thought you enjoyed it last night."

"Well, I was completely turned on by our shopping trip, and you are so pretty in your lingerie. Your new breasts accent you so well, that, well it is hard to explain."

"Well, I loved it and I am glad I got you to do something so adventuresome. If it really turns you off, just tell me right now."

I was expected to answer. I did not want to think of myself as feminine. However, there was no doubt that I loved the lingerie and not just her wearing it, I actually loved the lingerie. I was so hot watching her model the pretty things and hotter still when she buckled her garter belt around me. I could not get out a protest. I just said, "We'll see."

That was a very vague acceptance, but to Sharon, it was still acceptance.

Our next occasion was a special open house at Sharon's work. It was semi-formal. As we were getting ready, she remarked that since we were getting pretty dressed up, she wanted to wear some really nice lingerie. She put on her stockings, garter belt, sexy yellow thong and very high heels. Her skirt was black and the satin top was dark purple. She wore a black bra that lifted her breasts and showed an almost obscene amount of cleavage. She was getting to her makeup when I came out of the shower. She looked at me and asked, "Honey how about we spice up your wardrobe a little?"

"Sharon, I am wearing a suit and tie. What's to spice up in that?"

"No, Honey, I mean your undergarments."

"No way, not out in public."

"Come on, just a little stretch. I just know you will enjoy it."

With that she went to her dresser and came back with a pretty yellow bikini panty. She yanked my towel and helped me into the frilly lingerie. She backed off and had me face the mirror.

"Just look, Honey, your cock is already hard. And you said "NO WAY", looks like your little cock has a mind of its own."

There was no sense denying that I loved the feel of the panties. After all, no one at the party would know. Just Sharon and me. I figured, what the heck. When I finished dressing, I could feel the lightness of the panties compared to my male underwear. It was so erotic when my trousers swished against the smooth feel on the material surrounding my cock.

The open house was pretty low key. Everyone was dressed nicely and Sharon stood out like a rose. She kept that gorgeous smile all night. It was somewhere between her happy smile and an impish grin. Every chance she got, she ran her hand on my slacks and the panties. I had a hard time hiding my constant erection. My cock was dripping all evening. We had some drinks. Just enough for a good buzz. On the way home, she unzipped my zipper and reached her hand inside to feel my cock through the panties. I was trying not to cum. When she cupped her hand down to my balls she remarked, "My, my pretty boy, you are leaking you juices through your panties. She licked her fingers and went back for more. She wiped my juices on my lips. It tasted very nice. Just a hint of salinity. It was very thick. As she dipper her fingers again, I could literally feel my cock pumping out a copious amount of the clear lubricant. She wiped another finger full just under my nose, then licked it off. I was afraid I would lose control of the car. I couldn't wait to get this randy wench home. We were both turned on and dripping.

When we got to our house, we almost ran inside. Sharon was shedding her skirt and top before she ever made it to the bedroom. She pulled my belt and undid everything. I kicked off my shoes and threw away my shirt and tie. The panties, I left on and Sharon began running her hand up and down my ass cheeks and cock. She lifted my cock up. It came just below the elastic of the panties. She stroked me until my hard cock began seeping my precum. It was soaking through the panties in big dollops. She massaged my balls. When I thought we were getting close to making love, she surprised me by blurting out, "Honey, let me make up your face like we did in high school. That made me so hot back then, please let me do it again.

The first time we did that, it was a lark on her part and I just went along with it knowing that we would clean up shortly. This time, I was so turned on from her feeling me up, that I could only moan. She grabbed my hand and led me to her vanity. She began applying foundation and powder, followed by eye makeup and mascara. She finished it off with bright red lipstick. She hurried through it and turned me around. I looked in the mirror and was again shocked at how feminine I looked.

We hurried back to the bed, where she pulled down and then kicked away her wet thong. She removed her bra exposing those luscious full breasts. Her nipples wanted to be kissed. I kissed each and began to suck the nipple and areolas into my hungry mouth. I sucked each breast. Pulling back, I could see the lipstick marks left by my painted mouth. We kissed deeply, probing with our tongues.

She leaned back on the bed and held her pretty legs up in the air and spread wide. I had no question that I was to suck her dripping pussy. I dove in. I licked her all the way up and down. All the way down to her anus. I could taste her arousal. She came. I licked and sucked her clit. She came again. I kept eating her wonderful pussy until she came twice more. Then I pulled the panties off and fucked her as hard as I could with my little cock. She was still in the throes of her orgasm and she continued to cum as I pounded her pussy. I was wild with arousal. She was cumming repeatedly.

After we settled down and I rolled off the top of her, she immediately began talking like she had been energized. No post orgasmic sleep for her. She said, "Oh, my god, Baby, that was the hottest fuck I have ever had. Did you enjoy it?"

"Hell, yes, I enjoyed it."

She giggled. "Your makeup is a mess. That was so hot. Thank you for letting me dress you and make you up. Next time, I will be more careful and make you up even prettier. You are gorgeous."

"Next Time?"

I knew then that this was not a onetime thing. I did not know where this was leading, but I absolutely could not deny that both of us loved it.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers
12