Pretty in Pink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,577 Followers

We lay in bed and merged our painted lips, opening slightly to exchange tongue probing. She felt every inch of my lingerie and touched my little girl cock. I sucked her pussy and licked every inch of her body. My cock was running nonstop with a heavy flow of pre cum. I was excited beyond my wildest imagination to be ministered to by my gorgeous wife. I brought her to numerous climaxes with my mouth and tongue. She had me masturbate myself while she sucked the head of my cock. When I came in her mouth, she saved the whole load and snowballed it back to me. Finally, we fell asleep in our hot lingerie and slutty makeup.

The following morning, we dressed and went to breakfast. Jessica wore a short mini-skirt with high heel sandals. Her makeup was very slight, just some eye shadow, liner and foundation. She wore light pink lip gloss. She dressed me in a thong, bigger bra with my breastforms, stockings and garter belt. I wore my sexy high heels. She did my makeup more tastefully and appropriate for the daytime. I wore a scooped neck blouse and a short skirt.

We had a leisurely breakfast together and did not seem to encounter any sly looks. I was growing accustomed to my wardrobe and being out in public. We headed home and repeated the stops and flashing just like we did on the way there. I was pumped and Jessica seemed to enjoy showing off her new "girlfriend".

From that day on I never wore any male underwear. All my panties are very lacy or sheer or novel in some way. We both prefer this style of undergarments. I almost always wear a bra of some description. Even the A -cups are getting more frilly. Depending on what I go out for, I wear the bras with a wide range of breastforms and breast enhancers. It is becoming second nature to slip into a bra every day.

We eat our occasionally as "girlfriends". We especially enjoy shopping together. I have not mastered the art of going out as a casual woman. We feel that I need the complete makeover to make me more confident and presentable. That means that we are very often overdressed for some activities. It does make us stand out, but so far no one has reacted like I am a man in drag.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,577 Followers
12