Pretty in Pink Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god, girlfriend." I squealed.

She squealed back and we hugged like two close friends sharing intimate details. Then she explained that she found me and Lee getting in touch and knew she had to break that up too. She said that I was so smart to throw the cold towel on him and have him dance with her. Not only did that allow me to slip out, it gave her the chance to really turn up her feminine charms again. She said he was a typical man slut when she started touching him. Also, she said that he managed to touch her breasts and also pull her skirt up to her panties while they danced.

She also shared that Lee had a pretty big cock himself. She checked it out. She told Lee that she had to use the ladies room. She said that she would meet him back at the table with "Brianna".

We laughed about what it was like for him to be getting close to fucking not one but two hot chicks and then being left cold. We agreed that it was not nice, but we certainly could not go any further. We continued to giggle about the touching and feeling we had gotten. I assured her that I was so jacked up about getting kissed and felt up by a guy that I could not get my head around a guy fingering her hot pussy. I would have to think about that more later.

We disrobed each other. We took our clothes off except for my panties and bra. She got out two sexy baby dolls and gave me one. She put the other one on and we started making lesbian love. I sucked her pussy and brought her to several intense orgasms. My cock was hard, but still trapped in my tight panties. I licked her breasts and sucked her nipples.

She pulled my panties down and freed my hard little cock. I could not wait to fuck her. As I slid into her slick pussy, I asked her if she wished it could be Alonzo's thick black cock entering her.

She moaned with pleasure and said, "Oh, oh, no, don't tempt me. That was one big dick."

I came hard inside her and immediately got down and sucked my cum from her pussy. She came twice more as I sucked my cum and licked her juicy love hole.

The next day we had fun talking about our adventure and Brianna's development into a hot chick. We were still enjoying the novelty of each new progression. This was so exciting that we talked about cooling down Brianna a little so we would not get too comfortable and also keep it exciting each time we had "Dress Up Dates".

12