Pretty in Pink Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband and wife continue crossdressing fun.
2.9k words
4.62
51.6k
36

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,540 Followers

After our night out dancing, I was feeling more and more comfortable as Brianna. We had been out enough for me to be subjected to ridicule by now if someone was suspicious. Jessica was good at applying my makeup, including the touch up accentuating my cleavage. We settled down into our work routine and had plenty of sex as man and wife. We had agreed to keep the "Dress Up Dates" as an enhancement to our sex life not the object.

One Saturday morning Jessica asked if Brianna wanted to take another road trip. I was more than eager. She told me to shower and make sure that I was hairless when I came out. I used the depilatory cream and shaved my crotch and underarms with a special lady razor. My toenails were already done in a dark bronze. Jessica had taken me tanning for the last six weeks and she wanted me to go without stockings or pantyhose. My hair was not quite long enough to style. She had purchased a streaked wig that looked very chic and not so conservative. After my makeup was done, I placed the wig over a hair sock. Jessica picked and styled it more to give it some lift. She did my nails in the dark bronze to match my feet.

While tanning over the past six weeks, Jess had me wear a thong and a tube bra. I was quite striking with my new tan contrasting with my white bra and thong whiteness. I wore a tight peach colored thong which matched my skin tone well. She sprayed on a shimmering highlighter on my legs to make them look even better. The makeup was a little darker now that my tan was complete. She had applied heavy mascara highlighted by a lighter tone over my dark eye shadow. She applied highlights to my false eyelashes.

Jess fixed my breasts and breastforms for the maximum cleavage and highlighted my chest as usual. With the extra breast enhancers and the cleavage tape, I was quite stunning. Of course the bra strap was just too small so it was uncomfortable but well worth it. My breasts looked real and appeared to be at least a full B cup. Maybe a C. The first bra I had on was a 36 B. Now Jess added a 36 D on top and added additional breast enhancement under the second bra. The larger bra was a matching peach color. The idea was to match skin tones and blend in.

She had purchased a special wardrobe for me. My top was a navy and white scooped neck pullover. The stripes were horizontal and very broad. When I pulled it on, I was stunned at how much my cleavage stood up. My breasts looked huge and the scoop neck barely hid my top bra. My skirt was a ridiculously short white mini skirt. I was not sure what Jessica had in mind, but her top and skirt were similar but in red and blue. The short skirt was navy. She did not wear a bra or panties, which I thought was a nice touch.

Jess and I both wore navy five inch high sandal high heels. Our tans were gorgeous. I was so glad she had taken me tanning. I asked if we were packing a bag. She said that it was a shorter road trip. We took our smaller sports car so that we would be lower to the road. We drove through town until we got to the interstate. Once we hit the open road, Jessica invited me to move my seat back and relax.

She said, "Let's just see how you can attract attention, Brianna. Now pull that skirt up."

I scrunched down in the seat a little and cocked my inside leg up. The skirt rode up because of the position of my legs. Jessica said that was fine for starters. We would just have to see if anyone was interested. She was driving about five miles per hour under the speed limit. This was enough to ensure that we were passed frequently. The first vehicle to pass and then slow down was a four wheel drive pickup with two guys in the front. It sat considerably higher on the road than we did. The driver glanced over when they passed. Then we saw an animated discussion between the two guys and the pickup slowed down. When we came along side again, Jessica said, "First bite, Brianna. Make sure you give them a good show, Baby."

I gently moved my right leg slightly out, which caused my skirt to ride a little higher. Jessica had the car on cruise control and the pickup maintained our speed. The driver glanced over and grinned. I was pretending not to watch, but I could get a glimpse by peeling my eyes to the right while they were hidden under my sunglasses. Actually they were a pair of Jessica's glasses and quite girly ones at that.

Jessica said, "You have one on the hook, girl, how about gently massaging your left knee."

"Perfect. Now, move your hand a little further up. Ok, now act like you are pulling your skirt down, but don't actually move it."

"Great, you have an audience; now move your right hand down to your leg."

I did as she instructed. The driver was now looking directly down at my sexy legs. Then he stuck his tongue out in a certain way that left no doubt that he wanted to lick my pussy.

Jessica squealed and said, "Ok, honey, move that hand up to your crotch and see what he does. Then lean back some more and rub your pussy through your panties."

I did as she instructed. Then I moved the skirt up enough to show my flesh colored panties. At this distance, it probably looked like I had no panties on at all. I slid my hand under the elastic and began stroking my imaginary vagina. I performed this masturbation act so realistically that I actually felt like I was masturbating my cock. Jess was encouraging me and telling me to "finger that pussy, you hot bitch."

About that time, a car approached in the rear view mirror and Jessica had to speed up to let it pass. When she changed lanes ahead of the truck, the other car passed. The truck changed lanes and came alongside on the driver's side. The guy in the passenger seat glared down at Jess and obviously was hoping for a better look. Jessica laughed, then reached down and pulled her top up over her beautiful breasts. Those big round D cups would attract anyone's attention. The guy's window was already down and he motioned for her to roll hers down also.

Jess said, "What the heck."

She rolled her window down and rubbed both of her breasts. Then she slowed down and blew a kiss at the guys. We were super charged and I am sure the guys wanted more, but we broke contact completely and Jessica got off at the next exit. We decided to pull over and get something to drink. We both got out and went in. There were several people in the convenience store and we attracted our share of attention. As we shopped for some snacks, she told me that I needed to practice my lady like squat and get something off the bottom shelf. Just as I did, a guy came around the end of the aisle. With my skirt riding up, I gave him a lengthy looked up my skirt to my flesh colored panties. He lingered a little too long, so I knew I had gotten his attention. Jessica whispered, "You might as well stand up and bend over so he can have a look at your girly ass as well."

I smoothed my skirt and bent from the waist. The thong became visible to the guy. I am sure if she had looked a little closer, he might have seen my junk bulging my panties. We got a snack and some sodas and checked out. Outside, Jessica told me to put an imaginary bag in the trunk and make sure I leaned over enough so that everyone pumping gas could see my thong.

She was standing in front of the car acting all innocent while she watched the reaction of the other customers. She said that both men and women lingered their gazes the whole time I was struggling with the imaginary bag. Back in the car, she said, "Honey, you have this down. You are one slutty bitch."

We turned around and headed back towards home. On the way back, I got to masturbate three more times as we performed for both guys and girls. It was funny how one young lady driving alone was mesmerized by my show. She lingered long enough for Jessica to show her boobs. This girl was hot to trot also. She motioned us toward a rest stop exit and Jessica followed her into the parking. We pulled along side her parking place as she rolled her window down. She exclaimed, "You freaking girls are so freaking hot." She looked in her early twenties and had a very pretty face and straight blond hair.

"Why don't you both get out and let's stretch our legs."

We did just that. We introduced ourselves as Jessica and Brianna. She was Ashley. She wore short shorts and a thin top with spaghetti straps. You could tell she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts looked very full, appearing to be a D cup at least. She was wearing a pair of flat white sandals. Her toe nails were done in hot pink. She told us that she had pulled alongside and saw me masturbating and was so intrigued that she could not help but lingering beside us. After some more "How do you do" she told us that she was so freaking turned on that she wanted to masturbate herself.

"Or," she said, "Maybe we can help each other out."

Jess and I looked at each other. We made eye contact, but did not know what to say. Finally, Jessica spoke up, "Lead the way."

Neither of us could believe this was happening. If it had been a guy, no way would we have followed. A beautiful young lady getting hooked on my masturbation show was way beyond our expectations. She led the way up toward the restrooms. Luckily there were two sets of bathrooms. The one facing toward the truck parking lot was possibly less crowded since there are way fewer lady truckers. When she led us inside, she remarked how hot we looked in our sexy heels and short skirts. We were wondering where this was leading, but she was not carrying a purse. We had left our purses in the car also.

As luck would have it, no one was in this restroom and thank god it had been recently cleaned. Ashley walked to the very back stall and looked inside. It was clear and clean. We slowly followed her back and found that indeed this stall was for handicapped persons. We had ample room for all three of us. Ashley kicked off her shorts and stepped out of her pretty black thong. Her top was tented falling enticingly around her beautiful breasts. She began to massage her shaved pussy lips. Jess kissed her on the lips and I replaced her fingers with my own.

She began to tremble and sank back on the toilet seat. She held her knees with both hands as I continued to stoke her leaking pussy. Her pussy was so beautiful in all of the slick glory. Her vulva was very full and pouty. The lips were very prominent. Jessica's pussy was a little less full, but very pretty also. I knew what she wanted so I dropped to my knees and began licking her steaming cunt. It had a more normal smell, not exactly musky, but a taste none the less. It was aromatic, but not at all bad. I inserted my tongue and licked her freely. She moaned and bucked. She was ready to cum immediately. I found her clit and pursed my lips around it. She came. She caressed my head. I was afraid she might pull my wig off, but she eased a little and kept moving her hips.

Jessica moved her lips to Ashley's and stuck her tongue inside. Ashley sucked her tongue and then fought back with her own. She probed Jessica's mouth hungrily. I brought her to another lighter orgasm.

Ashley was moaning and encouraging me. She said, "God, Brianna, you eat my pussy better than my boyfriend."

"Please let me return the favor."

I said, "What about Jessica? I want her to have some fun also."

Ashley got up and guided Jess to the stool and pushed her skirt higher. She was delighted that Jess wore no panties. She said, "Oh, my, commando and dripping. She sunk her mouth onto my wife's pussy and began to lick her.

Ashley rose up and said,"Damn, this is the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted. If all pussy tasted this good, I might give up cock."

Ashley sucked and licked Jessica. Jess was so wet and she leaned back and draped her legs around Ashley's shoulders and dug her stiletto heels into her hips. When she felt the heels, she leaned back slightly and said,"Fuck, yes, spur me in the flanks, Cowgirl."

This was so unreal. Jess came violently and Ashley sucked her clit. Jess kept coming and coming. Jessica was moaning and coming down from her orgasm. When Ashley got up, I ran my hands under her top and felt her breasts. I kissed her on the neck and told her she was gorgeous. I helped her back into her thong and shorts while Jess was getting up.

We decided we better get going in case someone came in and caught us all in the same stall. We walked out one at a time and headed back to our cars. We hugged her goodbye. Jessica got in on her side of the car and rolled the window down. Ashley thanked us again. Ashley asked if we were a lesbian couple. Jess looked her in the eye and said, "We are indeed a couple, but this is actually my husband."

We watched until Ashley slowly got the picture. She said, "No way." I shook my head yes. She was slowly allowing for the possibility. I raised my dress and freed my cock from the thong. It was small because it had been pressed backward. Ashley squealed, "Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. That is so cool. You are the prettiest man I have ever seen."

She looked back to Jess and said, "Girlfriend, that is the fucking hottest thing I have ever done. This is one for the books. Love you guys, bye."

Jessica and I looked at each other as if to say, "What just happened"

Once we got back on the road, I asked her, "Are you good with what just happened?"

"Well I got finger fucked at the club awhile back. Now I just came by being eaten out. I never had any lesbian thoughts until now, but actually, we have been having lesbian sex anyway with you dressed as Brianna. I guess it is very similar in a strange gender-bending sort of way."

I said, "I will tell you this, you need to drive faster. I can't wait to get you home so Brianna can eat that sweet pussy. Ashley just found out what I already knew. You do have the sweetest pussy ever."

We could not wait to get home. It was dark and we Jessica parked in the very front of the driveway.

"What are you doing?"

"Take off your skirt and top Brianna."

"Are you kidding?"

"Not at all."

I did as she instructed. She reached over and caressed my D cup breasts. I reached my hand under her top and felt her real D cups. She rubbed my tight V through my thong. Strangely, my cock had made a mess of the back of my skirt. When I took the skirt off, Jessica had shown me the wet slimy spot where my precum had saturated it. However on the top of my legs there was no wetness.

Jessica said, "Go into the house and open the garage door. Turn the overhead lights on."

I was beyond arguing. Jessica was in total control. I got out of the car in just my heels, thong and bra. I unlocked the front door. As I got through the kitchen and opened the inner garage door, I turned on the overhead lights. Jessica got out and walked toward the light. She was stark naked except for her sexy heels. She walked through the garage and told me I could close the door. When I came into the kitchen, she told me, "Oh I forgot our clothes, Brianna, would you be a dear and go get them for me?"

She opened the inner garage door and pushed the button raising the garage door again. I strutted out, the light was pouring over me. If any neighbors were looking, I am sure I looked nude in the semi-lighted driveway. Jessica was waiting for me. She was smiling and had her finger in her dripping pussy.

She said, "Bitch, let's go have some hot lesbian sex."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,540 Followers