Pretty in Pink Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband and wife go on trips as girlfriends.
6.7k words
4.64
62k
69

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,586 Followers

My wife, Jessica, not only found out about my crossdressing, she researched and accepted my fetish as part of our sex life. Our adventures had escalated from going out as "girlfriends" to some light exhibitionism and finally to a "lesbian encounter" with a pretty girl.

Never in my most intimate moments would I have thought of anything like we now found so thrilling. Jessica seemed to enjoy not only my progression as a feminized crossdresser, but she found it exhilarating being in charge of my female counterpart, "Brianna".

The adventures became a little less frequent as far as trips "out", but she was keeping me dressed more frequently at home. I was always shaved and hairless. I wish my job allowed me to actually grow my own hair out, but we made do with the wigs. Once I was fully feminized, Jessica bought me some very expensive wigs that looked great. My male breast tissue was prominent enough for me to push out some really hot cleavage with the proper wardrobe. The only thing that could improve on my look would have been for me to have real breasts or implants. We could only wish. We talked about adding some hormones to my diet, but so far just settled for some natural herbal supplements. The supplements all contained phytoestrogenic ingredients.

Jessica did not want to consider hormones as this time because of the side effects and also because we were outwardly a normal married couple. She enjoyed our vacations and outings as man and wife. We did want to maintain a conservative outer appearance.

For several months, I took the herbs in varying quantities. We tried an assortment. We did not notice any change in the first few months. I did start to have some tingling in my nipples after that and we first noticed an increase in my cleavage when Jess dressed me in the two bra system of bust enhancement. It was not the most comfortable to be trussed up like that, but a really big bust made me feel so erotic that I loved this the most.

Other times, I just wore a baby doll nightgown for comfort and let the built-in support do the work. We dressed in all sorts of nighties from silky pajamas to slutty lingerie. I was almost always in lingerie at bedtime. About half the time, Jessica would lay out my nighties for me to put on after I showered. Other times, I would pick for both of us.

So, after we began to notice some change in my breasts, she decided to accelerate the process. Often during foreplay, she would massage my breast tissue and suck my nipples. She even bought some nipple enhancers that worked on suction to make mine engorged. When we noticed a change, she had me wear the enhancers all day. My suit jacket would cover my breasts while I was working and no one ever noticed my nipples.

We kept this up and monitored my growth. Sometimes when we were going to make love, Jessica had me apply an herbal breast cream and feel myself up while I massaged my breasts. She would encourage me by talking to me saying things like, "Oh, yes, Brianna, rub those big breasts and make yourself cum. Rub that beautiful boy pussy along with those big girl breasts."

Several times I brought myself to an orgasm while she talked dirty to me and I rubbed my girl cock. We both enjoyed her taking charge and she would make me eat my cum. We also developed an extreme method of my cum eating. While I fondled myself to start with, she would grab my pretty legs and pull them back over my head. She would either remove my panties or just pull them down. I got more limber the more we tried this. She pushed me down and stuck a dildo up my ass to massage my prostate. When I came, she held my cock as close to my mouth as we could manage. I shot a massive load into my mouth as the vibrator purred and purged my cum from me. Usually we would snowball my cum back and forth between our mouths.

We kept getting more and more adventuresome. I was absolutely in heaven having a wife who participated in my crossdressing and helped us keep it fresh and exciting. We had also progressed from Jessica getting felt up in a club to us actually having oral sex with a girl. I was so astounded with that scene. However it came up as a result of our exhibitionism. We really did not have time to discuss it. We just went with the flow. Afterward, when we discussed it we both decided that we had no regrets. Jessica had never been attracted to girls, but making love with Brianna had been the perfect crossover when the opportunity had fallen into our laps. It was fun and exciting.

Several months later, Jessica came up with the idea of going to Las Vegas. She wanted to push the limits just a little further. She allowed me to be Brian on the way there, but once we got there, she said "Brianna" was going to be her companion. This was not a problem, for we had months and months experience now. No one had ever seemed to suspect that I was a man dressed up. Jess packed our bags herself. She said that she wanted to surprise me with Brianna's wardrobe when we got there.

We took a taxi to the MGM, checked in and finally made it to our room. Jessica told me to take as much time as I needed to get all slick and feminine. I removed any stubble I had and soaked in a luxurious hot bath with plenty of bath salts. We went out in shorts and flip flops to get ourselves manicures and pedicures. When we got back to the room, Jess said it was time to get ready. She laid out some yoga style leggings and black stilettos. My top was a white blouse which unbuttoned low enough to show plenty of cleavage. Now my supplements were really showing and we went with a balcontte bra which fit me really tight and pushed my new "girls" up quite well. The blouse separated just below the bust line and was made up of loose shards overlapping. With my movement, it would look really sexy and show a lot of skin.

Jessica did my makeup perfectly. It was "Vegas" for hot but not over the top. I wore dangling earrings and she had picked out a brunette wig. The makeup foundation matched the hair perfectly. Jess also dressed middle of the road with a short skirt and a plain scooped top to show her amazing breasts. She wore five inch white heels and was a real show stopper.

We went to the casino and occupied ourselves with roulette. We really got into it and showed our "woo girl" selves. We attracted plenty of attention. I won a little and Jessica lost a little so we were pretty much even. Next we tried Blackjack. We settled in at a $15 dollar minimum table. Brianna caught a run and I won about $150. Jessica was more conservative, but she was up when we left the table. We went over to the food area and ate at Hencho Mexican Grille. We enjoyed margaritas with our meals. By the time we left, we were feeling quite good.

We returned to our room, showered and got ready for the nightclubs. Jessica wore a black pantsuit with sequins and a plunging neckline. It ended just above her bellybutton. Her magnificent breasts were out and ready. The top barely hid her nipples. If she had lain down sideways, her upper breast would have fallen out. She added six inch black platform stilettos.

She dressed me in a cream colored miniskirt and matching top. The top was a sheer opaque material. For the first time she had me go without a bra. My breasts had finally made a little bulge and the thin material clung to my new boobs. The nipple enhancers had made my little nipples considerably more prominent. They poked holes in the simple feminine top. I wore a pair of cream colored strappy sandals which set off my pedicure quite wonderfully.

We went in one of the clubs and ordered drinks. We did not have to carry purses and charged the drinks to the room. After watching the crowd for a while, we split up. We agreed to go opposite directions and see what we stirred up. Since Jessica had been fingered in our last outing, I was concerned about what might happen tonight. Our little tryst with Ashley at the rest stop made me believe that anything was now possible.

A young guy approached me and asked me to dance. His name was Randall. We got out on the floor and did a few numbers. Nothing much came from that and we went our separate ways. I returned to our table and tried to find Jessica. She was just being escorted back to our table by a big hunk of a man. She introduced me to Keith and he sat down for a drink. We began talking and getting to know him. He asked all sorts of questions about where we were from. We, of course lied. Jessica said we were from Philadelphia and were celebrating Brianna's divorce. I chuckled a little at this. Keith told me how sorry he was.

Jessica told him that she was married and that her husband was attending a convention here in Vegas. It wasn't long before he was out and looking for a suitable single girl to bed that evening. Jessica said, "A shame really, I would have liked to see if his cock was as big as the rest of him."

She said that she thought he might hit on Brianna since she was newly single. She also said that my top was absolutely perfect for my new look. She said that many men prefer small breasts. I assured her that I was not one of those guys. I really loved her big breasts pressing on me when we made love. Jessica called it "breast envy".

When we returned to our room, Jessica told me that the next evening we were going out for a special event. She would not tell me what it was. She just said that it was going to be exciting and would blow my mind. I could hardly wait. We removed our makeup and got into our baby doll pajamas. We made love and then I sucked my cum from her pussy as usual.

The following morning we got up and had breakfast. We decided to play some blackjack. Out on the floor we moved around the tables and kept running across others who we doing the same thing. What we love about blackjack is the camaraderie that sometimes develops on the tables. We struck up conversations with several people over the course of our morning gambling. We had a light lunch and walked around. During the course of the afternoon, we played some roulette and then returned to the blackjack tables. We ran across an interesting couple, Starla and Larry. They were married. Starla was very talkative and we learned that they were book dealers in Charlotte, NC. What made them so interesting was that Larry was the one who played blackjack and Starla only watched. She looked to be in her late thirties or maybe just forty. She was very pretty and made up very well.

We offered for Starla to pull up a chair and play. She told us that she was more into Texas Holdem'. She said she was quite skilled at reading people, which made her a good poker player. What was most intriguing however was that she had dyed her hair blue. A really bright lighter shade of blue. She wore heavy red lipstick and was dressed in a brushed leather skirt with a vest top that hung open and had splits in the lower parts. The serrated portion hung down just below her waist.

She could probably have stood to lose about five pounds, but her breasts could have been the reason. She was probably a cup bigger than Jessica. Starla seemed to be the dominant one and Larry concentrated on his blackjack game mostly. We enjoyed their company.

Jessica told me that we had to leave to get ready for the evening. I had been curious all day. Our progression from me crossdressing alone to actually dressing in public was way beyond my expectations. The fact that we had actually included another person was completely astounding. When Jessica got off by being eaten by the beautiful Ashley, I knew we were headed off to some new places.

We went back to our room and took hot baths. I was instructed to shave everything very close. When I got out of the bath, I went back into the bedroom where Jessica had laid out a beautiful set of pink lingerie. Everything was pink. The hose were white and the shoes were a gorgeous shade of pink. Five inch heels. The garter belt was pink, the thong pink. Two bras, both pink. I was assured by Jessica that I deserved the pink clothing because I had been so authentic in all our "Dress Up Dates".

I did most of my makeup, but Jess added the special highlights. She added some pink highlights to my eye shadow. She also tipped a little gold dust on the fake eyelashes. I was dying to see my dress. Finally, she pulled a beautiful wedding gown off the hanger and asked, "Will you marry me, Brianna."

Again, Jessica was surprising me. I had no idea what she meant by this. My gown was very flattering. The bust was tight around my manufactured cleavage. I stepped into the dress and felt more girly than ever before. Jess helped me on with the brunette wig and dangling earrings.

Jessica then began dressing herself. She wore an obscene little black dress. Her breasts spilled out the top and the hem was so short that if she leaned any direction, you could see the bottom of her ass cheeks. She added spiked heels. I managed to get a good look at her black satin thong. When she was ready she said, "Shall we go?"

I had no idea where we were going. Downstairs we were ushered into a waiting limousine. I fluffed my pink gown on the seat while we sipped champagne. A short drive and we arrived at a small wedding chapel. Was Jessica really serious about us getting married?

We got out and were taken into separate rooms. After a few minutes an attendant came in and told me to follow him.

"Your escort is waiting." He said. When I stepped out, Larry, our blackjack friend, offered me his arm. Now I was confused. He beamed at me and said, "Wow, a blushing all pink bride." The wedding march stared playing. As I walked down the aisle, I saw Jessica beaming while Starla smiled along with her. I was so confused that I was missing the gravity of the event.

The "minister" was an older man who looked amused, but also used to Vegas weddings. He began with the usual, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in agreement with Jessica and Brianna who wish to renew and embellish their statement of love for each other."

It was a little strange but lovely nonetheless. He continued, "In as much as this couple have shared their lives with each other and offered to each other the depths of their fantasies, they wish to symbolize the total commitment and acceptance of every facet of their special relationship."

"Jessica has a vow to Brianna."

Jessica began speaking, "Brianna, it has been an educational, emotional and sexual experience to finally get to know you. I love you both as Brian and Brianna. I cherish our initial commitment and I am so happy to re-commit my dedication to you. The thrill of our journey this far has been an addition to my desire to help and understand your beauty both inside and out."

"Brianna, do you have words for Jessica?"

I had to think fast. I wished that she had clued me in to what she had in mind.

"Jessica, you are amazing. You took something foreign to you and embraced it. You not only participate, but lead. You are my light and my life. I love you so much."

That was the best I could do without preparation. The minister continued, "How lovely. In as much as these two people have declared their love for each other, not once, but twice, I now pronounce you very much married. Again." He chuckled a little after he said that. "You beautiful ladies may now kiss."

We shared a wonderful French kiss. Our lipstick meshed together. Hers, very dark red. Mine, pastel pink. We were going to need a re-touch.

I was caught up in the mini-ceremony and had almost forgotten Starla and Larry. After the vows, they came up and gave up both kisses on the cheek. We agreed to head back to the resort and enjoy after wedding drinks in our room. On the way back, I asked Jessica why she had included Starla and Larry. She told me that when we were playing blackjack with them the second time, I had gotten up to go to the ladies room. Starla asked Jess about our relationship. We had used the cover story that Brianna was recently divorced and Jessica's husband was at a conference in New York.

Starla asked straight out if we were lovers. Jess told her that we were not a couple, just girlfriends. Starla apologized and said that we seemed to have a special chemistry together beyond friendship. Starla was probing, but still did not come up with the idea that we were man and wife. I had gone off once or twice to play slots while we were there and Jessica said that Starla seemed very intrigued with the two of us. Finally, Jessica told Starla that if they wanted, they could come to the chapel that evening and all would be explained. She had just said that she wanted Larry to walk Brianna down the aisle.

I guessed that they had quite a long conversation and were indeed curious about Jessica and Brianna going to a wedding chapel. When we got back to our room, Jessica called them and said the post nuptial party was beginning. When they arrived, the drinks flowed and the party began.

Larry and Starla were all supportive and happy for both of us. Starla explained that when she began questioning Jessica when I was away, it was because that she perceived that we were a couple. She was amazed that the only suspicion she had was that we were lesbians. The fact that I was male never crossed her brain. She said that it was probably that Jessica initially denied that we were lovers. Her thinking was based on determining our sexuality rather that my gender. That in itself was a compliment and she said that she meant it as such. They both told me how my large bust size and considerable cleavage had completely thrown them off. Plus they agreed that they never saw any indication of manly mannerism and certainly could not pick up any slip in my female voice.

We all laughed and enjoyed some of our stories that Brianna and Jessica had experienced. They really got a kick out of us taking turns seducing the "virgin". For the time being, we left out the part where Jess took my "anal cherry". Starla had told us that she was really good at Texas Holdem' because she was very perceptive. That is how she pegged us as lovers. What really annoyed her was how I had passed as a woman right under her nose.

After I few more drinks, we ended up starting the story about flashing on the highway. As they both listened and hung on our every word, we got closer and closer to the part where the young pretty girl, Ashley had pulled us over. We kind of slowed down on the narrative until Starla caught on and said, "Come on ladies, out with it. There is more to this story."

Jessica giggled and stalled some more. Larry even picked up on the pause and admonished us to come out with the rest of the story. They shared their story. Both had been previously married. Strarla's husband had an affair with her best friend. She divorced the husband and never spoke to the "friend" again. She had vowed to start living her life for herself again after the failed marriage.

Larry's wife was a prude and barely would ever have sex after the first few years of marriage. They ended up getting divorced, but still lived in the same house for another year. Larry was a book dealer himself and knew Starla. She said that he started showing up at every show or meeting she attended. He kept asking her out and she kept refusing. Finally, enough time had passed and she agreed to go out with him. They began dating until it was getting serious. That is when Starla found out that his ex-wife was still living in the same house. She told him that as long as that was the case, they had no chance of continuing the relationship. Larry then moved the ex out. Eventually they decided to get married and live life on the wild side.

Starla then said, "I just thought that we were living on the wild side. You girls really have a wild side." Starla had worn a short dress to our wedding and also showed a lot of DD cleavage over the top. Larry was dressed in slacks and a button down shirt. She kept steering us back to our escapades on the road, knowing now that we were holding something back.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,586 Followers
12