Pretty Little Toilet

Story Info
Hannah earns her keep as a public urinal.
8.8k words
4.43
58.7k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was running water in the background.

Hannah knew more than anyone that this was never a good a sign about where the day was headed. Which doesn't stop her from stripping, eyes still closed. Master didn't expect her to wake up when he began to prep for a scene this early, but it was always nice to surprise him. To be ready by the time he came out from the bathroom.

With that in mind, Hannah rolled over, dragging her pillow so that she could snuggle into it. Better to wake up slowly than to the shock of a hand on her ass or a finger probing her.

To her disappointment, Master didn't comment on her nude state when he came in. Dragged her hips up without saying a word, pulling her to her knees. Hannah shivered when the lube drizzled against her hole, clenching even as Master forced two fingers in. Stretched her without fanfare, uncaring for how it burned.

Rough.

Even for them.

The nozzle to the enema bag went in next and she swallowed, bracing. Let out a sigh of relief when warm water flooded her. Considering his treatment of her so far this morning, she wouldn't have been shocked if it'd been freezing or filled with castile soap. But the water was lovely instead, a soothing balm for any worries that had been mounting.

"It's time you start earning your keep." Master ran a hand down her back, a gentle touch to contradict the disdain in his voice. "What do you say, ready to be a whore?"

They'd been talking about this for weeks. Ever since the weekend session when he'd been too busy to deal with her personally. So he'd left her gagged and tied on the living room floor instead, vibrator in her cunt and porn on the laptop, tilted so that she'd be able to see the screen in full even with her cheek pressed into the carpet.

When Master had finally finished his work, he'd returned to her. Fucked her ass before bothering to untie her. That night, snug in their bed, Hannah had expressed an interest in one of the scenes she'd seen. A fucking machine penetrating a girl's throat.

Hannah was no sugar baby, but Master had enough money to throw around when he wanted to. Which meant she was surprised when he commented on just how expensive those machines were. How if she wanted one, she would have to work for it. But the longer he'd talked about her earning the machine, the more aroused she'd become.

But this morning? With her stomach gurgling and her Master stroking her back? It was the first time that the idea had become real.

"I know you're only half awake, but that wasn't a rhetorical question," Master chided, bringing his hand down against her left ass cheek. Gave her half a second's reprieve before giving the right one a similar treatment. "I've decided to start you out easy. You won't even need to spread your pretty little legs. Just keep that mouth and throat open."

Blowjobs. Hannah could handle that. Rather liked them usually. "Yes Sir, I'm ready for you to whore me out."

The water stopped flowing sooner than expected and Hannah frowned into the pillow. There was no way that it had even been two quarts. Maybe Master thought she was clean enough from their session yesterday?

Efficient hands removed the nozzle and Hannah knew without instructions to clench down. Letting the water go before she was allowed was bad enough, letting it leak onto the bed? That was grounds for severe punishment.

"I'm going to leave you now," Master's voice was cool. Indifferent. "You're going to hold that until I come back."

Considering the low volume it wasn't that bad. Her stomach barely cramped around the intrusion and the occasional wiggle of her hips was mostly enough to soothe them back down to a reasonable level.

The waiting on the other hand? Hannah hated waiting. Especially like this. The clock was on the other side of the room, and even if she did turn her head, Hannah had no doubt that it was facing the opposite direction. It was something that Master did often when starting their sessions like this. After all, he had no need for a mouthy brat that might complain it'd been twenty minutes when he'd only said it would be fifteen.

Waiting gave her time to overthink. At least Master had been kind enough to let her know it'd be just her mouth today. But that didn't mean it always would be. He'd floated the idea of renting her out as a maid for his friends. Of course, that could only happen once she'd earned enough money to purchase a maid's costume.

From now on, Hannah would have to earn all of the sexual toys or outfits that they might buy. And not with her actual job, either.

"Look at you," Master mocked when he returned. "Already wet. Too bad your cunt won't be getting any relief today. I thought about getting you set up with a vibrator- but decided it would take away from the message that this isn't about your pleasure."

Despite his words, Master slid two fingers into her slit, curling up and away from her clit, seemingly more interested in seeing how the water felt from inside. "You're going to finish getting ready for me, whore. Once you've showered and taken care of yourself, feel free to join me in the kitchen for a light breakfast."

With that, Master removed his fingers so that he could step away.

Hannah waited for him to leave before getting up, knew him well enough to guess that there would be more. Master didn't disappoint, pausing just before the door to call over his shoulder, "Don't worry too much about what you're going to wear, it's just going to be taken off when we get there anyway."

There were times when Hannah fussed over her outfits despite his dismissal. Picking out the right pair of towering heels, fingers playing with the edges of different skirts and dresses as she decided how short to go.

Today? Today Hannah did no such thing.

Relieved herself before stepping into the shower.

Made quick work of washing her skin and hair, aware that if she took too long Master would see it as a sign of resistance.

The only thing she didn't rush through was shaving. Master would understand, after all, he was the one who liked her mostly hairless. Hannah washed the shaving cream from her arms and legs before returning to the toilet. During her shower the little bit of water that had been left inside of her had finally worked its way down and she felt safe in the knowledge that she was clean.

Next came the lotion, worked into her skin so that it would stay smooth for her Master. Master liked nice things, liked how silky soft she could be and Hannah strived to be that for him. Threw her hair up into a messy bun when she was done before stepping into the walk-in closet.

The left wall held Master's clothes, which, when allowed, Hannah liked to lay out for him. But today she'd been denied the pleasure so instead she focused on what she'd been sent in there to do. To her right was the section that she spent the most time in. Leather and latex hung just as neat as could be next to nurses outfits and any piece of clothing she had that could be made slutty.

But Master had said not to worry about how she looked, so Hannah wouldn't. Pulled open the drawers at the back of the closet instead, pulling out a pair of loose gym shorts and a tank top. There was no point in grabbing underwear, and it'd been months since she'd last been embarrassed about the way her nipples showed through thin tops.

Socks and a pair of converses later and she might as well have been on her way to the gym, but true to his word, Master didn't complain when she came into the kitchen. Just motioned for her to take her place at the table.

No chair meant kneeling, but Hannah didn't mind in the slightest. Kneeling meant being hand fed after all. Much better than feeding herself seated at the table or worse, being pointed toward a bowl on the floor.

In between feeding her bites of oatmeal, Master filled her in on some of the details for her day. "Once we're in the car, I'm going to blindfold you. We're going somewhere new, but Mark vetted the place, so no worries."

It was probably Charlie who'd talked to him about it, but Master knew well enough that Hannah preferred to hear another submissive's opinion. Especially Mark's. They were close enough in taste and limits that she felt safe blindly trusting a recommendation from him without getting more details.

"After I've gotten you prepared, I'll remove the blindfold. I thought about leaving it on, but I think being able to see what's happening will remind you of your place." Casual. Hannah hummed her appreciation, not willing to speak and earn herself a punishment so soon. "I won't be in the room the whole time. I'll most likely be in the main play area fucking a more deserving slut. But the DM knows your signals. He'll come get me if need be."

DM. So at least they were going to a decent place, not a seedy dive bar or adult store with a movie theater in the back.

How nice of a place Hannah couldn't have predicted. After what felt like an hour-long trip, he finally led her inside some sort of building. Walked her through the place with little more than a hand on her wrist. No need for a collar or leash, Hannah could be good. Could be trusted to follow even without her sight.

Off came her shirt and shorts, Hannah's ears straining to hear the zipper as Master opened their play bag to put them inside.

Firm hands pushed her to the cool floor, and Hannah did her best to stay quiet. To not protest at the force with which her knees hit. They'd ache later, but Master had already been so kind.

A spreader bar forced her knees apart, further than shoulders width. For the moment it was fine, but Hannah knew later that her thighs would protest. Would throb tomorrow most likely, a reminder of what she'd done. Cuffs were locked into place, a chain holding them behind her back. Hannah's brow furrowed as it was used to hike her wrists up, until they were just below her shoulder blades. From there they were attached to something, removing any hope she'd had of being able to control how close her ass was to the floor.

"I'm going to clamp your nipples now," Master informed her, rolling the tender bud on her left tit with his calloused fingers. "If you scream I'll attach one to your clit as well. Might even run a chain from there to your wrists."

Hannah dug her teeth into her bottom lip to contain even her whines when Master finally put the clamp in place. It hurt, but not as much as one on her clit would. Definitely not as much as one on her clit would if it pulled every time she so much as wiggled. Better to be on her best behavior as Master attached the second one.

Seconds later there was a strange cool sensation against the top of her belly, but Hannah couldn't place what it was. Only knew that it had to be attached to a chain between her nipples, considering the way they tugged when Master put it in place.

"Almost done. Open wide for me."

Even without being able to see, Hannah knew the moment the strange material filled her mouth that it was her least favorite gag. Some sort of novelty gag that Master had bought online, it forced her mouth wider than most of their collection. But unlike most of their gags, this one didn't buckle behind her head. Instead, the thing stretching her mouth stood on its own.

The worst part though was how it looked. Giant fake lips in a deep red color that made her feel like- well, a whore.

"Going to write your price across you chest now." The statement was accentuated by the soft slide of a sharpie against her skin. Hannah tried to focus enough to figure out what it said but eventually gave up.

There was the feeling of closeness as Master reached around her with both arms to undo the knot at the back of her head. Once he'd taken a step back, Hannah blinked, light blinding her for just a moment.

When it became easier to see Hannah took in the details of the room around her. The beautiful granite counter top that went along with the sinks, the mirror on the other side of the door.

A mirror that showed off what else resided in the room. A line of stalls and slowly it sunk in just where they were. Hannah turned her head confirming her fear, and sure enough, there to the side of her were three urinals.

Hannah looked back up at her Master, apparently failing to hide the panic in her expression. Something that made him chuckle. "What? Surely you didn't think you were worthy of getting fucked just yet. You'd enjoy that far too much."

Master's grin was cruel as he examined her body, his handiwork. "No, you're going to be a pretty little urinal for anyone who is willing to pay for the privilege."

Hannah startled at the sound of another man's voice. Either a patron of the establishment or perhaps the DM himself. "If you're open to suggestions, you might want to tie a rope to her hair to make sure she keeps her face up. Wouldn't want anyone asking for a refund because she spilled half of their load on the floor."

A refund. Because of course, someone could ask for one if they weren't pleased with how she behaved. As if Hannah had any choice, considering the way she was tied.

Any choice in how she took it, Hannah revised. She could stop this at any time. Master had even reminded her that she could safe word.

Hannah wasn't allowed to shift responsibility onto Master. That was one of the things he stressed fairly often. He wasn't making her do anything, she was subjecting herself to it willingly. For his pleasure.

It was her choice to be a urinal. To accept strangers' piss so that she could earn the right to be fucked in new and degrading ways.

Framing it like that made her squirm. Made the thing on her chest move and finally, she glanced down. Took in the metal cup that Master had hung from her nipples. She couldn't stop herself from wondering just how full it would get. How heavy.

Just another detail in her total humiliation. Master was good at that. At not leaving any details to chance. It was why she loved serving him so much.

Master considered her for a moment before shaking his head. "No rope. If she spills? They can have their money back if they ask. And she'll be licking it off the floor before she leaves. No need for you to clean up her mess."

Oh.

Hannah swallowed, trying not to imagine it. Better that she just not spill a drop in the first place.

"Whore." Master waited until she focused her eyes back on him before continuing to speak. "Today? This man over here will be taking care of you. There's an event starting in an hour and he'll make sure that everyone pays. You owe him twenty dollars at the end of the night for all of his trouble and he gets to use you however he wants once everyone is gone. Do you understand?"

Twenty dollars. What would happen if she hadn't earned that much? Still, that was something to worry about later. Right now she needed to nod her head, to let Master know she was listening.

Master stayed for a little while longer, ignoring Hannah as he chatted with the man. His name was Ryan, not that Hannah would be using it anytime soon, and he had all sorts of ideas for ways that Hannah could earn money. Master listened to a few before moving on, asking about the event that would be happening and where Ryan recommended he start.

With twenty minutes to spare, Master finally left with nothing more than a patronizing pat on her cheek.

She'd expected Ryan to take advantage immediately, but the man propped himself up on the counter instead, watching her. "You're lucky they mopped the floor this morning. Even if you manage to be a good toilet slave and not spill a drop, how long do you think you'll last before needing to piss yourself?"

Hannah hadn't thought about that. Found herself swallowing around her gag as she considered the embarrassment that would come from pissing herself. No doubt it would soak through her shoes and socks, a constant reminder of what she'd done.

Before Ryan could finish his taunting, the door opened. Ryan jumped off the counter to greet him. "Morning Zach. We've got ourselves a real treat today, a pretty new toilet, ready to be taken for a spin for the first time if you're willing to part with 50 cents."

50 cents. They were letting people piss in her mouth for half of a dollar.

Somehow, that felt worse than if she'd done this for free. Shame bubbled in her gut, an unpleasant warmth as she was reminded just how worthless she was. Forty men would have to use her before she even struck even. And that was if she didn't disappoint anyone.

"I suppose if you're desperate I could try it out." Zach shrugged before reaching into his pocket, shaking out a few coins onto his hand. Dropped them into the bucket hanging from the chain between her nipples, causing it to jerk, sending twinges throughout her.

Zach's cock was unimpressive, short and fat as he held it above her head. Not that she was in any place to judge someone's assets. After all, she was the one who would be guzzling piss for hours for little pay.

Acrid piss hit the back of her mouth and Hannah tilted her head back a little more, trying to avoid the urge to gag. Swallowed as fast as she could. Zach snorted at her trouble, tucking himself back in before washing his hands.

Ryan grinned at him when he did. "So, what did you think? Told the toilet's Master that if he ever wanted to rent her out for a weekend, we could always use a toilet for our camping trips."

Zach turned slightly, looking her over with an open look of disinterest that only made the shame burn hotter. He shrugged when he faced Ryan again. "Probably better to set her up with a funnel in her ass for that."

A piss enema.

The pair discussed, as if it were an ordinary topic, the possibilities and different ways that they could use her for their baser urges. Ryan seemed to like the idea of getting as many guys together as possible and sticking her in a metal basin. Sure, the morning she'd just be laying there, but as the day wore on the amount of piss would rise around her, eventually forcing her to drink it if she didn't want to drown.

Zach suggested using duct tape to hold open her ass so that they could use it for target practice. Seemed against any ideas that might require him to look at her face.

It was only when the next guy came in that the pair dropped the conversation and Zach went back out.

This man didn't wait for Ryan's spiel before pulling out his cock and filling her mouth with steamy piss. No matter how fast she swallowed, Hannah couldn't quite take it all end, and little streaks ran from the corner of her gag to the rest of her body.

Once he was through he used two fingers to wipe up one of the trails, then shoved them into her mouth and past her gag reflex. He held them there, watching her clench and spasm around him, struggling to breathe. Finally pulled them out when Ryan took a step forward, apparently concerned.

"Next time I'm shoving my cock in there and pissing down its throat," The man informed Ryan while dropping a dollar bill into her little basket.

A tip, considering her price, and he hadn't even been that mad that she'd spilled some. Brought her one step closer to her goal for the evening despite having the right to not pay her at all.

Another handful of men came through, each of them snickering at the pathetic sight Hannah made. So long as they paid, Hannah didn't care if they mocked her. She had more important things to worry about, like making sure she earned enough money to pay Ryan at the end for taking care of her.

"I'll give you five bucks if I can piss on her face," A redheaded man with a thick gut told Ryan, already stroking his cock as he stared at Hannah's bound body.

As expected, Ryan had little objection. "Feel free to do it for the usual 50 cents. Toilet's a toilet, even if you hit the side."

From up close she could see just how hairy his stomach was, smell how musky he was. Had he worked up a sweat outside? Or did he just forget to shower this morning?