Pretty Today Ch. 01

Story Info
An old admirer is all grown up.
2.3k words
4.2
42k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her steps rang out through the empty hallway as she walked briskly from her office. "Damn! I didn't mean to stay this late," she thought to herself. It was after 6pm Friday and in the summer at the college, it meant the place was a virtual ghost town.

She'd been trying to catch up on some work and totally lost track of the time. Now the sound of her heels echoed in the emptiness, and she couldn't help but shiver as the short hem of her sundress brushed fleetingly against the back of her thighs.

Briefly, she ran her hand down the back of the dress, feeling her bare skin where the dress ended. It had been too hot to bother with stockings today – or much of anything else, for that matter. She'd skipped wearing a bra, feeling that the flirty halter dress would be sufficient. A lacy pair of panties and the strappy, high-heeled sandals made up the rest of her outfit. Her long, wavy brown hair caressed her bare shoulders as she continued down the hallway.

Still thinking about the project she'd been so absorbed in, she didn't notice the open door by the storage closet. Suddenly an arm snaked out as she passed by, grabbing her around her neck from behind. Too startled to do more than gasp, she struggled to keep her balance as she was dragged backwards into the dark closet.

Pushed face first into the rough cinderblock wall, she felt a large body leaning into hers. When she felt warm breath against her ear, she tried to turn her head, only to have a large hand grab a fistful of her hair and press her face even harder into the wall. Then she heard a low, rumbling voice say, "You look real pretty today, Miss Darlene."

She froze in shock. She'd heard those words years before! Back then, they had belonged to a student, a shy young black boy. She'd driven a school bus in those days and many times he'd sit behind her and say the same thing in a low, slow drawl. She had always thought he was sweet and maybe a little slow, so she'd always smiled kindly and thanked him.

From the sound of things, the young student had grown up, and he was still talking. "You've never even noticed me, have you bitch? Well, I've noticed you..." As he was talking, his free hand was running over her body. It worked its way inside the top of her dress and began squeezing and mashing her breast. "You think you're too good for me, don't you? But, I know you've been asking for this... asking for it for a long time too. You've been flaunting yourself for everyone to see... wearing these short skirts and tight tops... slutty, CFM shoes too. Damn girl, you are such a cock tease."

Hearing his words made her blood run cold. She whimpered and tried to squirm free, but he held her firmly against the wall and pinched her nipple so hard she saw stars. "Go ahead bitch, I like feeling you rub yourself against me. No sense in yelling – at least, not yet. We're the only ones still in the building. I checked. Won't be anyone here again until Monday!" He laughed. "We're going to have us some fun, whore! I can tell you, before I'm through with you, you're going to beg for me – the only question will be what you'll be begging me for!"

"Oh yeah, Miss Darlene, you look real pretty. And you're going to look even prettier with my cum dripping down your legs and off your pretty little chin." This provoked an even stronger response and she tried to stomp on his instep with her pointy heel. He growled as he quickly moved his foot away. His hand left her breast but suddenly, she felt something cold against the side of her neck.

The laughter went out of his voice, replaced by cold fury, "Alright you stuck up little bitch. I was going to be nice to you, but I guess you'd rather have it rough. That's okay with me. You keep on fighting me like this and you'll find out just how bad a knife can hurt – you won't be so pretty after I'm done." The knife stroked along her collarbone and down the side of her throat, till the point slipped into the valley created by her breasts as they were squashed against the wall and lingered there menacingly. She shivered uncontrollably with fear.

"I think maybe you're starting to understand me now, aren't you slut?" She nodded her head slightly, as much as the wall and his hand, still wrapped in her hair, would allow. The knife reversed its direction and glided back up, tracing across the arching mounds of her breasts, then down the side of her ribs. She felt its cool smooth surface reach the top of her thigh, where her dress had been shifted upward in her earlier struggles.

The knife followed the line of her thigh back up and slipped deftly under the thin fabric of her panties. One short tug and she felt cool air hitting the skin revealed by the knife. Quickly, he shifted his weight and reached across her back to her other hip. She felt the fabric give way on that side too.

She moaned deep in her throat as she felt him pull the fabric from between her pussy lips. She heard him take a deep breath and then give a low chuckle. "It's been a long time since I've smelled any white pussy, but it sure seems like yours is getting hot and wet. I think you're starting to enjoy this!"

She tried to shake her head to deny it, only to feel his hand plunge deep between her legs. He brought his hand up to her mouth and forced his fingers between her lips. "Lick this bitch and tell me you don't want more! You're so fucking wet, you're dripping!"

As she opened her mouth to protest, he stuffed her wet panties into her mouth. "I don't want to talk to you and I'm not interested in your opinions either." She heard a sharp ripping sound and felt a piece of tape being placed across her mouth.

Too late, she tried to yell but found she was quite effectively gagged by her own underwear. Hearing her muffled sounds, he leaned in close and whispered, "Don't worry Miss Darlene, when I'm ready to use that pretty little mouth of yours, you'll know it."

Still pressed against the wall, she heard more tape being ripped from the roll. This time, he began winding it around her wrists. He didn't stop until he had both arms securely tied behind her back, wrapped from each wrist to the middle of her forearms.

Then he quickly cut the ties holding the top of her dress up. With her arms tied tightly behind her, the dress slipped down to her waist, leaving her breasts thrust out in front of her. To her shame, her nipples were hard and swollen.

She flushed as he laughed appreciatively and fondled each breast, pulling and tugging at her erect buds, then squeezing her firm tits until he'd left large red handprints on each one. He continued to maul her tender flesh until she was sure she'd be bruised and discolored from his attention.

When he leaned down and bit the sensitive spot where her collarbone met her neck, she almost jumped through the roof. If not for the hand that had once again twined itself into her hair, she probably would have head butted him. Instead, he pulled hard on her hair, dragging her head back uncomfortably as he bit and licked at the side of her neck.

Her legs began to tremble and her nostrils flared widely as she attempted to drink in enough air and resist the sensations that were starting to build deep within her. Painful nips, followed by slow, leisurely laps of his tongue or the deep sucking feeling of lips and teeth working together were beginning to drive all other thoughts from her mind. Although muffled, it seemed he could sense when her cries became moans of pleasure and he continued to nuzzle and suckle along her throat and shoulder.

The pressure against her eased slightly, but her head was spinning so badly, she could do little but sag against the wall for support. In her befuddled state she thought she heard a sound that she knew she should react to, but just didn't have the energy. By the time her confused mind recognized the sound, it was already too late.

The pressure was back against her, pushing her bare breasts up against the rough surface of the wall. This time though, she felt a strong leg push between her legs and realized she was feeling bare skin. The sound she'd heard was the sound of his zipper coming undone and his pants falling to the floor.

She moaned and shook her head, futilely trying to resist this latest indignity. Again, the low chuckle filled her ears as his knee forced her legs apart. He continued spreading her legs until she could hardly balance on her high heels.

"I've been wanting to do this to you for years, you hot little cunt. You never even knew I'd been watching you all this time. Well, tonight you're gonna find out what a real cock feels like, you ice queen. And you're going to beg me for it before we're done." All the while, his hands were roughly kneading and groping her ass, while his cock stood at attention, rubbing insistently against her wet slit.

His motions were pressing her body back and forth, causing her sensitive nipples to rub and scrape against the gritty surface of the wall, sending conflicting feelings of pain and pleasure shooting through her. He continued to torment her for what felt like hours, but was probably only minutes.

He resumed his assault on her neck, feeling the pulse pounding in her throat. Rubbing his throbbing cock against her pussy, sliding it up and down the crack of her ass, pressing against her anus, then back down to her pussy again, she could feel the juices leaking out of her, dripping on his cock and running down the inside of her thighs.

When a hand slid around the front of her and touched her clit, she thought she would explode! He roughly stroked the sensitive bit of flesh, then thrust a large finger all the way deep inside her. Soon, the finger was joined by a second, then a third. He wiggled his fingers inside, stretching her uncomfortably, then began pistoning them rapidly... in and out, up and down, banging against her clit every so often, causing her to shudder and writhe against his hand.

Just as she thought she wouldn't be able to take anymore, right before she fell over that edge into a mind-blowing orgasm, the hand stopped. He stepped back and, freed of his support, she leaned up against the wall, trying not to collapse onto the floor. Her chest was heaving and her knees were shaking, trembling so hard she could hardly keep her balance. Her cunt was on fire, burning with need and desire, despite the feeble protests her dazed mind was still trying to voice.

As if sensing her conflicted emotions, he reached around and ripped off the tape. Pulling the panties from her mouth, he grabbed a fistful of her hair again and pulled her head back. Using her hair as leverage, he dragged her away from the wall, kicked her legs apart even wider and bent her over at a right angle, still with her head bent back.

She could feel his huge cock poised at the entrance of her quivering box. With one hand wrapped in her hair and the other pulling on the binding keeping her arms behind her back, she could feel him preparing to surge into her, with a force she was sure would rip her in two.

He leaned forward and growled in her ear, "Beg me, bitch... beg for it now and I'll make sure it's good for you too. Either way, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to pound this little pink cunt of yours so hard, you're going to feel like I'm coming out your throat. You know you want it, whore, I can feel you trembling. Beg for it, real pretty, and maybe I won't tear you up too bad." Her mouth was dry with fear and desire... she licked her lips and felt him prodding her with his stiff tool. "Please Sir... please don't hurt me. Please..."

"That's not good enough you little slut. You can do better than that." Suddenly, his hand came down hard on her ass... once, twice, three times. For the first time, tears came to her eyes and she began struggling again.

Quickly he reached around with both hands and grabbed hold of her tits, pulling her back and impaling her on his cock. The breath whooshed out of her and she could only moan incoherently. He leaned forward over her back, burying himself deep inside her, and she felt his hot breath by her ear. "C'mon you cunt, you horny little slut... tell me what you want... I'm gonna fuck you all night bitch, so you might as well say it. I know you can beg... do it bitch," he ended on a roar.

"Oh god... oh noooo... please... please Sir... please fuck me... fuck me hard... oh god, you're tearing me apart...anything, I'll do anything you want, please Sir..." she started whimpering mindlessly, begging, pleading for the release she knew he could give her. "Oh bitch, you are so right... you will do anything I want. And you will look so pretty doing it too, Miss Darlene."