Pretty Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it is, you fucking ready to get painted in cum!?"

"Yeah, give it to us!"

Britney spoke up but the man who was ready to blow clearly had his aim at Taylor's face. He grunted and then his cock exploded. The cum blasted Taylor in the face drenching over her right eye and stretching out into her forehead and into her hair. Britney sat back and watched as the younger girl closed her eyes and he shot another wad over her right cheek and a final one to her forehead, caking her down in warm semen. One of the black stepped forward now looking at Britney and grabbed the back of her head before speaking.

"I'm about to blast your fucking face!"

"Oh yeah?"

Before she could reply in full, Britney saw the initial burst from his big black cock. Cum flew over her left eye and over her forehead. The man moaned and another wad of cum went flying over her nose and dripping down her right cheek. The final blast went over her right cheek while a thick stream of cum began to drip down. Despite having her mouth wide open, not a drop went down it. Taylor looked over and giggled as she watched Britney take the massive facial. The black man let go of Britney's golden hair and aimed his cock towards Taylor who moved forward as he shot the final drops into Taylor's waiting mouth. With his balls emptied, he walked off. Britney laughed as she opened her eyes and looked at the men gathered around her and spoke.

"That was a big fuckin' load, but I want more!"

Taylor quickly responded.

"Yeah, yeah! You heard her! Give us more cum!"

Pushing their faces together again, one man yelled out to them.

"We're gonna make you whores pretty!"

As their faces were pushed together, strings of cum against their cheeks created a web attached. The strings eventually broke and slid down their bodies. Britney wasn't done with her demands in voice.

"I've been waiting all morning for this, cum on my fucking face! Gimme more cum!"

"Right here, bitch!"

A man spoke up as he stepped forward and then was joined with another man. Both of them stroked their cocks together and then Taylor teased them again with her slutty voice.

"I am just begging for your cum all over me! I want it-OH!!"

The younger girl moaned loudly as she felt one cock explode and shoot more cum over her face. This time, it drenched her left eye equally and shot string after string over her cheeks. The other man standing beside his friend, finally exploded and his cock sent a thick god up into Britney's left eye. The pop princess moaned, closing her eyes, as another wad dripped over her right cheek. Britney had a thick line of cum dripping from her cheek down her and neck and to her tits. She moaned and called out.

"Oh my god, right in my eye! Fuck!"

Taylor laughed and replied to her sister in arms.

"I can feel it dripping down to one of my ears!"

Britney laughed at her reply to her. They continued to hold their faces together, more sticky strings of cum were attached to both of their cheeks. One man from behind came next as he moved his cock from behind with it aimed at both their foreheads. Stroking it as fast he could, he bragged loudly.

"I got more where it came from, take this!"

Drops of cum began to fall over Britney's forehead. She moaned at the feeling as more cum went flying into her hair and down her face. Next, the man moved his cock to Taylor's forehead and shot equal loads over it. Thick drops of cum began to drip down from both of their faces, as more of it went into their blonde hair. Taylor moaned at the feeling as one man was laughing.

"Look at how nasty they are, and I ain't even got to cum on them yet!"

"Fuck yeah dude, they're filthy whores!"

So far, that was 6 cocks that had exploded on them and they were only half way done. The Latin man now stepped forward as it was his turn. Stroking his meat, he looked at the cum coated face of Britney Spears and smirked.

"A face like that definitely deserves cum on it!"

"Ohhhh yeah, cum all over me!"

"Me too, I want your fucking cum!"

Taylor spoke first before Britney responded. The man worked his cock in his hand until he finally exploded. His seed went flying over both their faces, striking Britney first as a wad went over her cheek caking it in even more cum. He then focused on Taylor's face, shooting a thick god of cum up her forehead to drip down. The last remaining wads, he spent alternating one between Britney's right cheek and Taylor's forehead. With both girls pushing their faces together again, even more sticky strings of cum created a web between them. Long streams of the white substance began to drip down from their faces, down their necks and to their breasts.

"It's so warm all over my face!"

Britney's words were answered with a laugh as one man stepped forward to Taylor's face. He answered the other woman before he went to stroking his dick.

"I imagine you feel as hot as you look, you dirty fucking slut."

"Oh my god! More!"

Taylor's words were answered in action as the man's cock erupted and shot a thick wad of cum up her forehead to drip down her face and towards her ear. More cum shot, catching her right eye once more. He then moved over to Britney and shot a wad over her face and the final bits of his load was spent on her chin. The two of them had so much cum built up over their faces in thick layers, it began to drip consistently. Next, the last two black men approached them both stroking their cocks. Britney kept her eyes closed, pleading out to them in her voice.

"Mmmmmmm, more! We want it all!"

"You fucking beg for it, bitch! Beg for it like a good slut!"

One of them commanded Britney, who answered them with a moan.

"Oh yeah, I want your cum all over my face! Give it to me!"

"Pretty please! Load us down with your fucking hot load!"

It was the voice of Taylor speaking after Britney had answered. Both black men stroked their cocks aiming them at the lovely blonde girls and then finally both of them exploded simultaneously. Thick gobs of cum went flying into Taylor's closed eye lids, drenching them both. At the same time, Britney got a large wad over her left eye and across her forehead. Both men then alternated their cocks to shoot the other girl down. Taylor yelled out.

"OH MY GOD!"

"YES! That's it! Mmmmm!"

Britney spoke after Taylor, the two of them were laughing so hard while the men moaned finishing off their loads. More layers of cum had built up over their faces as 9 men total had emptied their balls all over their pretty faces. There was just 3 more left to go and the men were standing all around them. Britney took a deep breath as Taylor opened her eyes, a couple drops of cum sparkled in her eye lashes. Her heavy eye liner had been smeared and ran down with all the cum coated on her face. She looked up at the guys and spoke softly.

"Do my eyes look beautiful to you?"

One of the men took a deep laugh before nodding.

"Yeah, they look adorable."

Britney laughed at the comment and rubbed her face up against Taylor's. All the cum that had been built up over their faces smeared and created a sticky web of strings hanging between them. They held their faces together again as a man stroking his cock stood before them and was ready to blow.

"Look at you sluts, here it is...Ooohh!"

More cum shot layers on their face. This time, a thick line ran up Britney's left cheek and got her directly in the eye and above her eye brow. The man turned to Taylor and then shot a load over her cheeks, watching it drip down in gobs. Britney spoke up at the feeling of cum around her eye.

"Holy shit, another one got me in my eye!"

"There's more where that came from!"

Swinging his cock back, the man answered Britney by shooting the final remains to drench her right eye. Britney giggled at the feeling and spoke again.

"Fucking wonderful, oh my god!"

The man stepped away and now and another man stepped forward. This guy had a big mustache, strong muscles and tattoos all over his body. He put his hand on Britney's shoulder and she opened her eyes to see his cock hanging by their faces. Quickly closing her eyes in time, she felt a powerful string of cum shoot up her forehead and drench her hair. The man grunted, moving his cock to Taylor's side as he shot another wad that also flew into her hair. The weaker gobs of his cum managed to hit Britney's left cheek and over Taylor's right cheek, but the majority of his load was spent in their hair. Heavy breathing could be heard before a voice alerted them.

"One last load, you whores ready?"

Britney opened her eyes and smiled up at the man.

"Oh yeah, one more! Give it to us!"

This was the last load for them both. The man stepped forth at an angle where he could easily drench Taylor, but he aimed his cock at Britney's cum covered face. With a couple strokes of his hand, a thick string of cum went flying into her left eye. She moaned at the feeling, just as another wad flew up her forehead and drenched down her eye brow. The man turned his cock to Taylor now and gave her cum layered face his final loads with a big wad over her right cheek and down her eye. The final drops of semen splashing over her forehead and finally, after all that hard word it was over. Taylor and Britney sat there on their knees with a total of 12 cocks.

"Lovely work gentleman, look at how pretty they are now."

That voice was none other than Steve. Britney opened her eyes to see him standing before them as the men had moved about. Some of the guys sat on the couch behind them while others were standing up and admiring their hard work of cum plastered all over those faces. Little did the girls know, Steve had been watching from upstairs and now had to come down to see it for himself. He had the biggest sinister grin over his face as he looked down at them and their cum covered faces. Britney smiled big at him before speaking.

"Hi Steve, you like what you see?"

"Yeah, did you girls have fun?"

"Fuck yeah, we did! Look at us, we're all messy now."

Taylor answered him before Britney had a chance to, Steve just laughed and responded.

"You plan on doing anything about that, Taylor?"

"Don't worry, I'm gonna clean Britney up with my mouth!"

Britney held her face up as Taylor turned to her and put her lips to her cheek and began to slurp up the gobs of cum. The men in the room began to laugh, cheer and clap their hands at the sight as the younger girl began to clean the pop princess with her mouth. Britney laughed at the feeling, putting her hands over Taylor's face to guide her. She began to use her tongue and lick up the long streams of cum that were over her neck. Britney closed her eyes and tilted her head back, moaning.

"Mmmmm, she knows how to do it!"

Taylor moaned, slurping up all the cum off Britney's skin. She cupped her face in her hands as she came up and then sucked the cum off her chin. Britney looked at her and then the two of them locked lips and began to kiss. The sound of applause filled their ears as the men clapped their hands at the sight. Taylor and Britney shared the taste of cum between dancing their tongues together. Steve nodded in approval before speaking.

"That's what I like to see, whores that got each other's back!"

Breaking the kiss, Taylor moved her hands down to Britney's neck and looked at her before going back down and using her tongue to lick up even more cum. The younger girl showed that she was in control of cleaning Britney's sexy skin. The pop princess swallowed her breath and moaned out to her.

"Ohhhhh yeah, mmmmmm. That's it, get it all cleaned up for me."

Taylor moved her hand up to Britney's cleaned chin and held her in position for her to lean up and begin licking up her forehead. The men stood around and just watched the show before them. Taylor proved to have skills, lapping up every thick layer of cum from Britney's forehead. Once she had cleaned up her forehead, she leaned down and licked up a thick stream that was around her eye. Britney moaned and spoke up.

"How does that taste, Taylor?"

Flicking her tongue back and then kissing Britney's face, Taylor responded.

"Absolutely delicious."

The younger girl roamed her hands over Britney's face so she could concentrate on the left side of her face now. Running her tongue over the legendary pop princess' face and licking up more cum, Britney just sat back and closed her eyes to enjoy this experience. Taylor moved her hands up into her hair to gently pull her head back and give her room to lick up more of the cum. Steve grinned as he stood there watching the show, it was just like years ago when he watched Becky and Britney take on a party of men and the nice tongue cleaning show afterwards. Britney moaned and spoke up.

"Mmmmmm, Ohhhh...she's getting my face all cleaned up with that tongue."

By now, the focus had been get the cum out from her eyes. Taylor used her fingers and scooped up the cum before feeding it to her mouth. Then, she went back down using her tongue over Britney's face before kissing her cheek. One last time, she used her tongue to lick up her neck and collect the excess cum that ran off. Britney opened her eyes to see Taylor's angel blue eyes looking down at her. She put her hand on the back of her head to pull her down into a loving kiss. The two locked lips again and began to passionately kiss each other. Britney moaned into the girl's mouth before breaking the kiss.

"Now, now...that was a good licking that Taylor gave you. Are you gonna return the favor, Britney?"

Steve spoke to her, Britney bit her lower lip and nodded.

"Of course, I am! I need my taste of cum too!"

Taylor heard the words and then leaned back over her arms to give Britney full view of her body. She began by going down on Taylor as she laid down on the carpet. Britney licked up the girl's breasts first and then ran her tongue up her neck to collect streams of the cum. Britney then used her hand to swipe up gobs of cum from Taylor's face and feed it to her mouth. Slurping the cum dry from her fingers, Taylor looked up at her and smirked.

"You mind sharing?"

"Yeah, I'll share with you."

Britney had other ideas rather than sharing her hand sticky in cum. She leaned down and kissed Taylor again on the lips. The younger girl wrapped her arms up over Britney to sink the kiss deeper and then with a hard push, she rolled Britney over on her back so that she was in control now. Taylor leaned up off of Britney and looked down at her, but before she could react, Britney leaned up and then kissed her again as they both stood on their knees once more. Upon breaking the kiss, Taylor arched her neck back and this time Britney used her mouth to lick up gobs of cum from the girl's forehead. Going back down to her left cheek, Britney pushed her lips to the girl's face and loudly slobbered as she sucked up the cum like a vacuum cleaning. Taylor was in heaven from this. She was done for now, even though Taylor still had cum around her eyes and both of them had it all in their hair and some on their breasts. Britney held the girl close as she looked up at all the men still in the room, she waved at them.

"Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun today!"

A big smile appeared over Taylor's face before she waved at them too. The men began to clap their hands as she spoke.

"I had fun too, you all fucking drenched us!"

The sound of clapping and cheering was loud, before some of the men loudly yelled at them.

"Hell yeah, you two know how to suck dicks!"

"This was one of the best parties I've ever had my body in!"

"Lovely whores, thanks for the fun!"

The men began to clear out in a line, walking their naked bodies back across the living room where a large room awaited them that contained their clothes. All that was left was Steve standing tall in his black night robe as he smiled down at Taylor and Britney. The two girls took a deep breath before Taylor leaned over and kissed Britney's cheek. He gave them a nod, as the party was now over.

"Excellent, Britney you haven't lost a step at all. Still just as good as I remembered you, tell Becky I said thanks. The two of you can go upstairs now and get a shower and leave whenever you like."

"Thanks Steve, I had a lot of fun today...and as for you-"

Britney turned to Taylor and smirked at her.

"You are certainly my favorite whore in the world right now!"

Taylor laughed and responded by leaning in and kissing her lips one last time. Now that it was over, the two got up from the floor together and began to walk upstairs. A job well done and a lot of fun for a party, just like old times for Britney's wild adventures.

******************

2 MONTHS LATER

The sound of music pumped from a radio while high heels marched up the stairs. The stage had been set for the night and soon, Britney Spears would be on her stage here in Vegas once again. Becky marched up the stairs, wearing her jacket with a name tag clipped on it. It was her identification that she was on Britney's team with management. Happy days had returned for her career, she was going to be able to celebrate her 40th birthday with her best friend alongside her.

Britney had enjoyed the party with Steve's men and Taylor alongside her just a couple months ago. It was a shame that she didn't get to spend another day with Taylor after that, but a couple social media shout outs proved that some chemistry had evolved into a friendship. Soon after the party, Becky quit management for Taylor and immediately wanted to rejoin Britney's team. Despite how much she enjoyed having her friend back, Britney couldn't help but wonder if Becky was truly jealous of that young girl deep down. When speaking of the party of Steve's men, it seemed that Becky was only jealous that she wasn't there this time around. Either way, Becky would have her chance now as Britney put her on the managing team and gave her the old spot back.

Walking out of a backstage room, Becky stood for a bit as she watched some of the crew get ready for Britney's show. They were only on for a couple minutes before she was to take the stage. From her left, a big figure approached her. Someone who was very happy to see her again, the man spoke in a booming voice.

"Well, well...I'll be! Becky, it's so good to have you back!"

Turning her head, Becky lit up in a smile as she seen Clarence again. The big black man approached her and opened his arms for her to give him a big hug.

"Hey big boy, I know I'm glad to see you again!"

"So am I, Britney told me you were back on staff. I didn't get to see you last month cause I was off on a little vacation, but this is great to come back to."

"Yeah, I'm happy to be back. I feel like I'm finally in the right family again."

Clarence stepped back and gave her a smirk.

"You know how much we've missed you around here."

Becky nodded and gave him a wink.

"And you know how much I've missed you too, big boy."

The two grinned at each other, old memories fading back. Despite the years in between, Becky felt like it was only yesterday that she had left the staff and came back. Clarence was a familiar face and she couldn't wait to have fun again in this town. Behind them, the lights lit up to the stage and Britney walked out to her show. Just another night in Las Vegas.

THE END