Pretty Young Thing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gotta be honest, that sentence excited me as much as it clearly excited her. I had been wet the entire night after that little stunt she pulled on me and there he was, tied and ready for me to do with as I pleased.

I walked towards him, his anger slowly burning out as his eyes studied me once more. I straddled him, my pussy now in contact as I slowly slid myself up his body, over his chest and to his face.

"Ugh...FUCK!" I screamed in shock, his tongue going straight for my clit, moving with precision and skill. He knew exactly what buttons to push to run me off the edge. "Ughhh, Fucking Jesus." His tongue moving better than even Jessica's.

I grabbed his head, trying to take control of the situation as I started grinding my hips into his face, but with stern eyes, and a calm disposition he simply changed tactics. He pushed his tongue inside of me, twisting and twirling as he watched me lose control, like a teenage boy thrusting into his first girl I came in no more than two minutes. Anguish and pleasure completely taking over as I fell to the side and shuddered breathlessly.

The grin on his face angered me...that pretty boy smile of his that said; "I'm better than you," and I wanted to smack it off him but how could I argue with the facts?

"Damn James, I heard stories, but I thought it was just girls exaggerating." Jess said as she lowered her panties. "My turn," she said with a grin of her own. "Nicole sweetie get his cock ready for me."

"What?!"

"SUCK... HIS... DICK!"

She was taking this domination thing for all it was worth. I mean here I was angry at this douche for, well for making me cum. Now that I think about it my anger wasn't entirely justified. Regardless I was angry, and she wanted me to suck him off!

The things we do for friends.

I slid his zipper down as she climbed on top of his face, knees at both sides of his head, teasing him with her cunt hovering over his lips.

I reached into his trouser, grabbing his rod and springing it out of his pants. It was honestly, quite beautiful. Standing erect, almost like it was as proud as he was, his garth imposing. My fingertips unable to touch as his warm pulsating cock filled my palm.

Involuntarily I liked my lips, this was the third cock I'd ever seen, and undoubtedly the most impressive. All inhibition, all restraint left me as I felt myself lean towards, like metal to a magnet.

"Ahhh," He moaned as my lips wrapped around his tip. Jessica choosing this opportune moment to make her move, dropping on his mouth and rubbing her wet pussy into his face while she painfully gripped his curls once more.

"Yeah... mmm... lick that pussy pretty boy... ahh... Fuck yeah! You're gonna need to try harder than that though if you want to make me cum... FUCK! Yeah you fucking bitch eat it!"

God she was insatiable; riding his face like a rodeo bull, spewing obscenities towards him, egging him on as he balanced getting oral and giving oral.

All while I basically made love to his cock, taking my time, appreciating his magnificent extremity. I was euphoric, his penis quite literally erasing every negative thought I had towards him. How could I be angry at a man so blessed, so beautiful?

I was nearly reaching my goal, taking his entire cock down my mouth when Nicole ripped me off of him, my eyes watery as I cursed at her for stopping me.

All she did was flash me a look, and I was silent. Regardless of my sudden change of tone, this was her night, and I agreed to submit.

"Mmmm Jamesy, you've gotten me so fucking wet, but you failed to make me cum, so instead of pussy what you get is punishment."

Her hand grabbed his cock, pushing it down flat on his tummy as she got on top of it. She slid her dripping cunt on the length of it, teasing him as she rocked herself on his crotch.

"Feel it, my sweet little bitch cause once I get off, you're never gonna feel it again."

"Are you sure about that?" James said with a smile, pulling the panties apart and grabbing Jess's arms, pushing them behind her back.

"What the fuck!!"

"You tied me with panties, seriously? Do you know how many of those I've ripped open?"

"LET ME GO," Jess said, dawning a stern look in vain as it was met with his signature pretty boy grin.

"Bitch, you're not even close to as terrifying as you think you are. Now, you said you wanted to cum, let me see what I can do about that."

He grabbed her ass, lifting her up as his cock rose with her, his right hand still holding both her wrists as it aligned itself, and with a thud, he dropped her on his dick, the excess lubrication making the process that much easier.

"Ahhh," She moaned helplessly, his cock buried to the hilt as she now sat there restrained.

He began his assault, holding her tightly to his body as his hips met hers. Her face was filled with frustration, her brow furrowed yet pleasure clearly pulsated through her. She tried to speak out in anger, but no words came out of her open mouth, just slight vainly refrained moans.

I watched as his thrusts got harder, faster- Dom turned sub as she writhed and squirmed on his cock, my hand slowly traveling in between my pussy as I witnessed power transfer. I wasn't gonna help her, this was too satisfying a view, nonetheless... How could I?

Soon he was pushing into her like a piston, her eyes rolled back as she felt everything; the loss of control clearly no longer a concern as in this moment she was about achieve something she had never before, he was about to give her something no man was ever capable of. With a howling scream she reached a long-awaited orgasm.

He threw her aside like day old meat, her body quivering on the sheets as he stood up, cock still erect and turned to me.

"Your turn," He said with that smile. My pussy was wet and ready as I lay there stroking my clit.

He climbed on top of me, taking his time to prime the kill, aligning himself as his eyes locked with mine- his lips coming closer as did his cock, kissing me as he simultaneously entered me.

We fucked for what felt like an eternity. He stretched me out as we moaned together, my legs now wrapping around his waist, my hands on his neck, pulling him as close as I possibly could.

"That was the first of many lust driven nights with your father, my stallion. He showed me that in this life pleasure is a gift, not a sin, embrace it completely, or else you'll risk a half-lived life."

"Do... do you love him?"

"What?!"

"You talked about his cock, and how life altering he was in bed, but the only reason you married him is because of me so I'm wondering. Do you love him?"

"I... I don't know..."

12