Prey

Story Info
A BDsm Encounter between a man and a woman.
2.1k words
3.22
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wandering the cold dark streets alone, boot heels clicking a sharp staccato off the walls surrounding her, Ilena walks, tall, and lithe wrapped in a full-length hooded fur coat that hugs to her curves like a second skin. As she paces methodically down the abandoned street Ilena feels a niggling shiver glide through her senses.

Her nostrils flair and she turns suddenly, eyes glimmering in the shade of the hood she wears. Walking with purpose Ilena's heels clicking matching a beat in the distance thrumming into her soul. For some strange reason as she approaches the bar with the wild beat and the warm welcoming ambience she feels a tingling anticipation.

Slowly removing her fur coat Ilena hands it in to the coat check and pays her cover. Her body, lithe, and barely concealed by a dress tailored to cling to every graceful curve. Sheathed from neck to knee in a navy blue dress, sequin spangled that glimmers like the night sky as she glides deeper into the throng of bodies dancing in a bumping rhythm to the live band.

With coal black hair falling in soft ringlets around her shoulders and face, skin the color of cream, and sparkling eyes a predatory topaz. Her presence making people instinctively pull away and squirm in uncomfortable attraction, wanting to be near her but sensing something sinister behind her eyes. Oblivious to it all Ilena searches through the crowded room her head turning in an elegant swivel to take in everyone present.

Ultimately her eyes fall on the one figure she came here searching for. Dominic a dark brooding man clothed in a long sleeved white cotton shirt the tie at his throat partially pulled from his collar revealing the sheer brawn of him by the width of his neck and broad shoulders barely concealed by fabric tugging over gristle. Ilena's eyes linger on him taking in his shape and masculinity. The perfect V from his shoulders to his lean waist caught and captured by a thin belt through the loops of his tailored black slacks.

Dominic's black hair cut to a close bristle, his intelligent sea foam green eyes taking in the lithe form of Ilena as she paces forward. Craven need, sparking in her amber eyes, and seeping out around her like a heady fog. From the top of her ebony locks to the sole of her knee high black boots everything about her signals danger to those that don't know her and even for those that do.

They come together in the middle of the grinding bump of the dance floor the cadence of the music making their hearts pound in time with the beat. With one tender finger Dominic traces the curve of your luscious jaw and tucks a stray ringlet behind her ear. With a primal growl Ilena sweeps his hand away with one of her own, and whispers through clenched teeth. "I'm not here for that Dominic, You know what I want."

Nodding somewhat chagrined, Dominic takes Ilena by the wrist and draws her up the narrow stairs to his apartment above the bar. The crowd making reluctant way for them as they pass confused by the urgency emanating off the seductive couple.

Dominic reaches up for the key resting on the top of the door jamb and unlocks the door drawing Ilena inside, her foot deftly hooking around the door as they enter slamming it shut behind them and pulling her wrist free of Dominic's grasp. With one quick motion Ilena slaps Dominic across the face and snarls. "How dare you touch me like that Dominic."

Shaking his head sea foam eyes search her topaz glare, the thumb of his right hand gliding along his bottom lip along with his tongue trailing through the blood that her slap drew as his lip collided with his perfect teeth. "You're a bitch Ilena you come to me for one reason and then treat me like this?" showing Ilena the shining droplet of blood on his thumb. Growling softly Ilena jumps at him fingers clawed aiming for his face.

With casual ease Dominic catches her wrists before they can damage him, the muscles of his torso rippling. Pushing her back against the door with a hard slam they fall together kissing hungrily. The blood from his lip painting her lips a ruby red their teeth and tongues tangling wildly.

Releasing her wrists as her hands relax from their claws Dominic grinds his lower body to hers his erection pressed into her sequined hips. Panting and writhing against the door Ilena lifts her legs to wrap around his waist, hands coming up to tear his shirt off buttons flying in every direction, nails scratching over the dark olive of his skin leaving welted trails as they grind together. Finally her fingers curl around the tie at his throat pulling it apart and letting it fall to the side.

Ilena roughly strips the shirt off of him as her feet find the floor, using the leverage she deftly spins from him and uses the cuffs of his shirt to immobilize his arms behind him. Groaning in frustration Dominic tries to fight free of the fabric cuffs but even with all his glistening muscle nothing gives.

Stepping in front of him with a wicked grin Ilena pulls the belt at his waist undoing it in two quick jerks and sliding it free of the loops the slacks settling lower on his hips. Stepping closer Ilena scratches her nails deftly through his happy trail that disappears under his waist band.

With nimble fingers Ilena undoes his slacks and peels them off his slim hips, in his usual fashion Dominic isn't wearing underwear so his erection pops free the length curving to his belly. A glistening drop of pre-cum sparkling at its tip with the foreskin of his cock rolled back slightly with the building pressure of the pleasure boiling inside his cock.

Taking the length of his cock in her hands Ilena softly tugs on it pulling him forward out of where his slacks have pooled around his feet. As Dominic moves forward, he steps out of his loafers, and slacks. His bare feet moving slowly over the cold tile floor only moving to keep up with Ilena as she steps backward avoiding the various obstacles, a coffee table, couch, and end tables.

As Ilena reaches her goal she slowly side steps and releases Dominic's cock pressing him face first into an X cross and strapping first his ankles then removing the shirt cuffs and using the cuffs on the cross to secure him there. Stepping to her right there is a small armoire with various pleasure tools.

Picking two of her favorites she first steps behind Dominic and strokes her hand softly up and down his length a few times then reaching around his head places a silk blindfold over his eyes tying it tight to block out all his vision. As her boots click on the tile behind him Ilena gently glides the pleasure whip randomly over his skin.

Watching his muscles flinch under Dominic's skin a soft purr escaping Ilena with each playful tease. Watching his body tense with each touch of the whip and click of her boot heels Ilena finally stops to his left and swings the whip leaving nice lines of red stripes across his ass.

Finding her rhythm she works the whip randomly over his backside, striking along his butt, ribs, quads, and shoulders. Feeling the pulsing beat from the band below through the floor and work its way through her a feral purr emanating from Ilena as she works herself into a frenzied state. Finally exhausted she lets her head fall back the whip falling to the floor and she steps to Dominic.

With her tongue she traces every red welt from the whip and working her way lower she kneels on the hard tile and strokes Dominic's rock hard cock from behind with both hands, her sweating cheek resting against his red welted butt. Rising gracefully to her feet hands still working Dominic's cock she whispers in his ear. "God I want you inside me Dominic."

Growling back he mutters, "Get me out of this contraption Ilena and I'll fuck your brains out." With that Ilena undoes the blindfold and unlocks the cuffs releasing this bear of a man. Her tongue gliding over her lips tasting the blood from their earlier kiss. Unexpectedly he turns and grasps the oval collar of her dress ripping it down the front sequins flying in a cloud around them, settling to the floor in soft clinks.

Ilena's eyes widening only slightly as the dress falls away revealing her curvaceous form, naked save the boots rising to her knees. As his sea-foam green eyes stroke possessively up her body, Dominic lunges at her gathering her up in his arms and slamming her to the bed behind them.

With one forceful thrust of his hips he buries himself inside her balls deep looking into those predatory topaz eyes and working his hips back and forth hard and fast inside her. Feeling Ilena's velvet folds draw him deeper, her sex sopping wet with desire and need, Dominic's large hands cupping her ass as he grinds in deep wiggling his hips from side to side as he penetrates her filling and pushing her to climax. Ilena's hands fist into the bed sheets rocking her hips as much as possible in his steel grip. All the pleasure of the evening narrowing to the dick piercing into her needy body and quickly making Ilena pant in ecstasy. Her body bowed to his thrusts all forgotten but that point between her thighs as he grinds into her the head of his cock slamming into her cervix making her groan.

Unclenching her fists from the sheets she finds Dominic's forearms with her nails and digs in hard, tightening the fulcrum of their bodies together with pain and lust. Her tongue darts out of her mouth drawing her lip back and biting on it hard, tasting her own blood as it mingles with his. As her head pushes back into the bed she moans. "Oh! Fuck! Yes! Take me Dominic!"

With that Dominic jackhammers his hips into her one hand pressing into her belly and thumb teasing her clit till she's squirming and writhing on his cock. He pulls out and Thrusts one more time holding still inside her feeling his cock pulse as he cums with a grunt against her cervix, the fountaining sensation against her center takes her over the edge and she screams body rocking away in wild waves of release.

Pulling from her Dominic crawls up the bed and kneels over her shoulders his cock positioned at her mouth. One word tumbles from his lips as the tip of his flaccid cock grazes her lips "Suck". With consummate skill Ilena opens her mouth and slurps the head of his cock into her mouth working her tongue around the salty head tasting his sperm.

Ilena runs her tongue under the foreskin of his cock and teases his glans with her tongue tip. Humming softly as she feels his cock harden, she moves one hand up to massage his balls and the other to move up and down the silken wet shaft, her mouth making up the rest of the distance.

Feeling her pussy oozing out with their comingled juices she writhes and sucks more of his hardening length into her mouth. Her head and hand moving back and forth bringing him back to full attention, Ilena's fingers massaging his balls feel them harden as she slowly pushes up harder with her head Dominic reaches behind her head and helps her deep throat the whole of his cock.

Working her throat muscles around it she begins to bob her hear once more slowly building his pleasure. As his head falls back with her free hand she teases her nails down the crack of his ass and feels him thrust into her mouth. Finally he starts to work his hips again pumping wildly into her throat. With her body tingling and the heels of her boots digging into the bed she releases his balls and grabs his ass hard Ilena's mouth working effortlessly along his cock.

Feeling everything tensing up for another explosion Dominic removes his hands from Ilena's head and leans back on one arm. His body glowing with sweat and lean muscled perfection closing his eyes Dominic cums in a convulsive grunt, his body quaking in ecstatic release, pulling free of Ilena's mouth he falls to his side exhausted. Ilena shifts and spoons into his back their almost naked bodies fitting together perfectly as the drift off to sleep.