Prey

Story Info
He breaks in and ties her to a saw horse.
1.5k words
4.07
98.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

violence. if you don't like it, don't read it.

Amy wanted to scream. She would have, but she couldn't, not with a sock stuffed into her mouth, covered over with duct tape. She tried, but all that came out was a sort of muffled, panicked hum. She lifted her head, and ropes dug their rough fibers into her naked back. Amy's breathing quickened as she realized her situation: she was naked and tied to a sawhorse. Similar ropes bound her wrists and ankles to the sawhorse's legs. Rope burns quickly formed and splinters dug into her tender flesh. Amy struggled briefly against her bondage, but gave up as she found it fruitless, only causing her pain. Instead, she tried to look around at her surroundings. She was definitely in some kind of building, but it was dark, and she couldn't make out details of the walls. The air was cool. Maybe she was in a basement. Amy's nipples were hard from fear and cold, and she shivered involuntarily, then immediately regretted it as splinters dug deeper into her.

Amy tried to remember what had happened to her. She knew she had been out for an evening walk. Amy searched her memory. Hadn't she been distracted by something? A sound? A puppy. It had been a man playing with a puppy and she'd stopped to admire the adorable little beagle. What had happened next? As hard as she tried, Amy couldn't remember anything after scratching the puppy's ears.

Heavy footfalls alerted Amy that someone was walking down a flight of stairs nearby, probably in work boots. A door squeaked open loudly, scraping as it caught on the doorframe. Amy saw brief light in her peripheral vision, but it blinked out again quickly as the door closed.

"Good. I've been waiting for you to wake up. Everything's more fun when you've got company."

Amy felt an acrid sting in the back of her throat. She fought down vomit-if she let that happen she'd almost certainly choke to death. She felt cold bolts of terror through her body and beads of sweat from fear and horror sprang up from her naked flesh. She tried to cry out around the sock.

The man chuckled. "Go ahead, dear. Scream away. There's no one else here, and I don't mind." He touched her buttocks with his fingertips, and slowly trailed his hand up her lower back, along her rib cage, and up to her shoulders.

Amy's terror was complete now, and she struggled hard, oblivious to the splinters and rope burn, which was now becoming severe. Tears pooled in her eyes and began trailing down her cheeks. This couldn't be happening to her. This happened only to other people, people on the news, not to Amy Kendrick!

She hadn't noticed immediately, but the man's hands were no longer on her. She heard an unmistakable sound. A short zipper unzipping. After a moment, she felt his touch again against her cheek. But not his fingers now--Amy felt something much warmer, not rough, and twitching slightly. Amy fought desperately again not to vomit: the man was stroking her cheek with his cock.

"The harder you fight, the more this will hurt, sweetheart. Trust me. I've gone through a lot of girls." The man chuckled again, realizing his own pun. "But a little struggle is nice. Makes for a tighter cunt. That's why I chose you, Amy. You look like a tight fit. Tiny girl. But not too tiny." Amy winced as he suddenly grabbed her left breast and squeezed hard. He traced her face with his cock, running it along her jawline, pausing over her duct-taped mouth, back along her cheek, and pushing against her ear. Amy was beginning to hyperventilate. She didn't want this. She didn't want anything like this. Just last week, Amy and her boyfriend had been shyly discussing 'going all the way.' Jake had been sensitive and patient, but now Amy wished she had already slept with him. She had heard that the first time could be painful, and she was disgusted to think that this sick bastard would be the man to take her virginity. Amy clenched her buttocks at the thought. If only Jake were here now; he would save her. He would try anyway. Amy knew that right now, unless her situation changed suddenly, she would have no chance to get away from his intentions.

The man continued massaging and tugging her breast, and began rubbing his thumb against her erect nipple. Amy's hands were in fists, her toes curled. "Amy. Amy darling." He knelt by her and Amy thanked God that his filthy cock was no longer on her face. "My name is Damon. In case you'd like to know." Amy gasped through her nose as his tongue met her nipple, and his lips closed around her areola. He sucked for a moment, then flicked his tongue against her stifffened nipple, then, as Amy lay steeled against him, he bit down. Amy jumped. "What do you think, Amy darling? I'm ready for you if you're ready for me." Amy shook her head, but of course that made no difference.

Damon stood and took two short steps before laying a hand on her buttocks. Amy's muscles ached from clenching so hard, but she was not about to release. He traced a finger from base of her spine, slowly approaching her labia. Amy felt the light pressure of his cock against the back of her thigh.

Amy's breath came in short gasps as Damon's fingers reached their goal. He touched her outer lips, playing with them, pulling her pubic hair and tickling her slit. Amy's tears were falling heavily now and she shook with sobs she could not voice. Damon guided his cock to Amy's cunt and pushed very gently against her. "I didn't realize until now just how little you are, Amy darling. You should try to relax. This is gonna be tight." Amy decided to hold her breath, silence her cries. She wouldn't give him the satisfation. She was biting the sock, eyes stinging, mentally preparing herself, when Damon very suddenly rammed his cock into her.

Amy shrieked into her gag. She was being torn in two. As Damon thrust deeper, grunting with effort and pleasure, Amy felt as though the pit of her stomach was on fire. Damon pulled back slightly and shoved himself back into her, pumping rhythmically, her walls so tight on his cock, he could barely maneuver. A trickle of blood ran down Amy's thigh, and she wished crazily that she could wipe it away--it would tickle and itch as it descended, especially to her notoriously ticklish calves. Damon's large hands squeezed and kneeded Amy's buttocks, forcing them apart so he could thrust with more ease. As his pumping continued, Amy began to moisten and get wet. She was still too horrified to be grateful for the small relief of that bit of lubrication.

Damon repositioned his hands to her pelvis, fingers splayed, his index fingers brushing by her navel, and he braced his hands to the crease of her pelvis and thighs, against the sawhorse legs. With the added leverage, Damon pulled out almost entirely, then rammed his pulsing cock back into her, harder, faster, deeper.

"Mmph. Mmph. Mmph." Amy grunted with each thrust. Damon gripped her, and the legs of the sawhorse scraped and bucked slightly on the floor, so aroused he was dragging her whole body to him with each push into her. Amy's juices continued flowing. Damon was pounding her to the hilt, a wet slapping sound with every thrust, and a duller padding as his balls swung and thumped on her moist slit.

Damon began to moan and his rhythm became irratic, ripping into her as deeply as he could, not pulling back so far. Amy felt Damon shudder and he released inside her, his seed filling her.

Damon sighed, pausing still inside Amy before leaning back and sliding his spent cock from her hot cunt. He gazed down at his conquest. Amy was breathing raggedly, fingernails digging into her palms, her thighs and buttocks quivering from the effort to keep him from taking her. As he watched her, a dribble of Amy's juice and blood and Damon's cum slipped from her red, swollen lips. Damon touched the liquid before it dripped to the floor, then his curious hand fingered her lips. They were raw, swollen heavily. He continued forwardto her clit, pleased to find it enlarged too. Damon pinched Amy's engorged clit, and grinned at her reaction: Amy's whole body jumped and she gasped.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it Amy darling."

Amy gargled behind her taped mouth.

"And next time will be even better."

Amy's eyes widened. Next time?!

Damon smile was audible in his voice. "Surely you don't think I went to all the effort of getting you here just to fuck you once." He leaned over her, caressing her low back, his still erect cock pushing on her ass. "No, Amy darling, I plan to enjoy you for a long, long while."

There was a shuffle of fabric, and Amy heard that familiar zipper again. The door blinked open again, and stuttered closed. As Damon's heavy foot falls returned up the stairs, he called back. "I'll see you soon, sweetheart."