Prey

Story Info
Dragon slayer becomes the prey,
1.5k words
4.26
158.7k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dugfunny
Dugfunny
110 Followers

Kevin carefully studied his surrounding. He didn't want the monster sneaking up on him. The dragon had terrorized the local village for far too long. It was time for a hero to slay the beast. Thats how Kevin saw himself, as a brave knight hunting down a horrible monster. All he had was his father's sword and a poorly made bronze shield. He wasn't wealthy enough to afford a suit of armor, not yet anyway. This hadn't been his first monster hunt and certainly wouldn't be his last.

He had listened to all the stories form the village elders. The dragon slept in a cave nearby and spent most of its time watching the village from this plateau. It was a beautiful place; short vibrant green grass only interrupted by the occasional large boulder or medium sized rock protruding from the ground. It gently rolled making it difficult to see any further then just one small area. The edge was a sharp drop off with little warning. He thought it humorous that three hunters had previously attempted to hunt the dragon but returned injured and unfit to try again. One had actually faced the dragon and was lest brutally beaten, but alive. The other two never saw the beast, they just took a wrong step and fell off the edge. Breaking a limb was a quick way to ruin your monster hunter career. It took so long for magic to heal away most major injuries that another hunter would swoop in before you could finish the job. Then no one would want to hire a hunter who had been beaten. The only thing worse for business was death.

The monster itself didn't sound very threatening. 'A large wingless dragon that walked on all fours.' or so the elders said. He had read up on dragons and could identify it easily. As long as it wasn't a Komodo Dragon, it was most likely a Wingless Dread. They walked high up on their four legs more like a horse then a lizard and were fairly harmless as long as you kept your distance. They could get pretty big though; any where from twenty foot long to fifty foot. They were said to be smart like most dragons but never cared to talk. Best thing he knew about them was their laziness. They could spit fire and rip you to shreds with ease but were far more likely to scare you off or hit you with their tail. "Easy kill" was all it meant to him.

The dragon was convicted of eating several sheep and raping a cow. This could be good news or bad news. Chances are it isn't very big if it hasn't been eating the cattle, but he had heard of a Wingless Dread of massive size choosing to rape a Centaur instead of eating her. This thing mated a cow so it had to be large. And this thing was horny. Dragons can impregnate just about anything. They screw a cow and the cow will give birth to a Dragon, thats how they adapted so fast and came in such variety. Didn't really matter where they put it or what it was; cow, goat, human, whale, female, male. They were the masters of impregnation. Thats why humans no longer worshiped them. The kings got a little jealous after a few too princesses got knocked up.

FWAP! Kevin dropped to the ground and blinked rapidly in surprise. He looked forward to see his sword several feet in front of him. He could see the tail still making its way back from its attack. The large dragon staring down at him. Kevin raised his shield in front of him while still lying on the ground to block any following attacks, but nothing happened. He jumped up and dashed forward to the sword but the tail slapped him away from it just before he could reach.

His shield flew through the air and went over the edge. He landed hard next to a rock and looked back at the dragon approaching him. It wasn't very large, but it could definitely kill him now that he was unarmed. It reached out its right arm and gripped his bear skin shirt and ripped it away. Then its left arm swung forward and tore away a robe he was wearing underneath. The sword shown clearly in his eyes and taunted him with how close it was, or at least it used to be. The dragon proved its intelligence as one of its hind legs kicked it up and it landed on the other side of a boulder. The fear of being eaten by the dragon built in his mind, but another fear soon replaced it.

Kevin's eyes drifted down to a large limb hanging between the monster's legs. The dragon was green and the large object was a powerful crimson red. It was long and wavy with a triangular head. The end was flat with a large opening dripping with thick white semen. Kevin's eyes widened in terror. "No... no...". He could see the lust in the beast's eyes and the cock beginning to swell underneath. A long string of cum oozing out and hanging a foot long. Two large lumps swelled under the skin, hidden testicles capable of holding a few gallons of the semen.

The dragon slowly stepped forward. It grabbed his arm gently near the shoulder and turned him over. The triangle head pointing at its destination. Dragons may be smart, but when they're horny they're no different then dog. There was no arguing or begging. It wanted to hump something and Kevin had come to the wrong place at the wrong time. He dug his fingers into the ground and struggled forward. The edge wasn't too far. The others survived the fall, he could too. It was better then getting ass raped by a giant lizard. He got a few feet before feeling the large clawed hand land on his back. It pushed him down and gently dragged him back across the grass. It was smooth against his stomach. Then he felt it. The tip landed right on spot and a creamy liquid stream sprayed his entrance.

"This can't be happening." Kevin whimpered as the head slipped inside. The shape and cum acting as lube made the first part effortless. He could definitely feel it, but it didn't bother him. It just disgusted him to the point he felt like throwing up. It gradually began to slide forward, the dragon putting its other hand under him and holding Kevin's rear off the ground to get a better angle. The cock itself was almost as long as Kevin's torso, so it wasn't all going to fit. It was also still growing so although it was thin enough to fit now, he still had to worry about the monster quite literally splitting him in half. He could only hope for the best as he felt it slide into him. It felt like a slimy worm calmly exploring his insides. It poked and it prodded, finding its way deeper and deeper.

When it finally stopped, Kevin was was making soft grunting sounds and couldn't stop himself. It wasn't as painful as he thought it would be though. The Dragon's cock seemed to be just the right thickness and had gone as far as it could go without actually hurting him. It felt... good. He was practically impaled on an animals dick and it didn't feel half bad.

"OHHH GOOODDD! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!" Kevin screamed as the dragon gave a small thrust. His entire body seemed to scream out in orgasm. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before. The beast had definitely found a sweet spot.

The dragon gave another backward and forward movement and it sent him into anther orgasm. "GOD DAAAAAAAMN IT!" His balls ached from already exhausting themselves, their contents sprayed on the ground mixed in with a river of dragon cum gently flowing from Kevin's behind. The ground was soaked and it was only pre-cum. The dragon gave two simultaneous thrusts that left Kevin crying and shaking from a combination of pleasure and his body being pushed to its limit. Then it finally started humping him continuously. It was too much for him to stand. His mind started to go blurry but before he past out, he felt the dragon start fucking the hell out of him with full powerful animalistic thrusts. He could have sworn he let out one last scream but he was out before his brain could even process it.

He woke up late at night still impaled on the Dragon's cock. It was on its back and had been lifting him up and down on itself while getting out the last drops. Kevin's stomach was swollen to an incredible size, but it looked as if most of the sperm was either on him or in a large puddle on the ground.

"Night time?" he whimpered. It was close to noon when he was attacked. It had been fucking him for over six hours. As it slid him off for good, Kevin fell to the ground unable to move. His body was exhausted of all energy and needed rest. He couldn't so much as move his arm. The Dragon's warm tongue covered one side of his face and left his head covered in saliva. A kiss good bye as it strolled off into the dark.

The monster hunter was traumatized and confused. Only one thought came to mind: "Masters of.... Oh Shit!"

Dugfunny
Dugfunny
110 Followers