Prey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luzarians don't have to worry about that, either. They can breed with any species and the recombination of the inter-species genes requires a lot of inbreeding to cause a problem.

"Damn," Tesen said, not feeling as jovial like he was a few moments ago. "Well, thanks for taking care of her, though."

Michelle blinked before looking furious. "That's all you gonna say after what you did? First you left us and now you fucked her, put a baby in her." It was obvious she was fighting the urge to throttle him right then and there.

"Hey hey, no need to get hostile, alright? Look, I got plenty of money. I can get you and her out of this hellhole, a nice place for you, her and the baby." He said with his hands up in a placating gesture. He had a feeling that if he put a hand on her, he'd just get hit.

"It's too late now, Tesen. Your daughter's become a whore and now carrying your baby. You better fund her abortion or god knows what I'll do to you." She hissed before looking around. "Let's get inside. I'm not having this conversation out here."

"Agreed."

The bar itself was not much better than the hundreds of other Wilds bars out there, but this one had a strict 'no sex' policy right at the door. Most bars doubled as sex clubs to rake in more money. Michelle liked her place to not reek of sex and cum. Unfortunately that didn't stop her patrons from making it smell like puke, sweat and that sickly sour smell of men and women who drink too much and bathe once a month.

Tesen was an anathema to the people sitting amongst the tables in the dimly-lit room. Mostly humans but there was always an alien or two to serve as well. In fact, he noticed the Rezer from before, or is it the same Rezer? Tesen was never able to recognise the insectoid species from one another. Either way, he was the cleanest person in the bar right now.

"Come with me." Michelle said, leading him into the backrooms. The heavy door, an old security one, protected Michelle's home from rowdy patrons and would-be intruders, and it swung open as she unlocked it with her code that Tesen failed to see. Once inside and the door locked while a small monochrome camera screen showed the whole bar was attached to the wall beside it.

Michelle set down a pistol she had hidden behind her back and inside the waistband onto the small table close by and slipped out of her shoes to walk barefoot on the smooth laminate flooring and go deeper into the living room.

Unlike the bar, the place was much better looking. The white walls and dark laminate floor gave it a modern look with the living room nicely furnished and a bed in the corner. The TV blared on with the news, another riot in corp sec. Nothing new.

Tesen's daughter was huddled up on the couch, watching and eating popcorn, before looking to Michelle and Tesen with her big purple eyes.

"Hey, mom. What's he doing here?" She asked, staring at Tesen. He could see how uncomfortable she was feeling in front of him. She was out of the skimpy clothes and in simple pink pyjama pants and tank top with a chibi human celebrating on it.

"He's a friend." Michelle said a bit curtly before leading Tesen to the main bedroom, closing the door and gesturing he sit down on the bed.

"We gotta talk about this." She began, glaring straight at him. At this point, Tesen did feel a bit uncomfortable.

"I know, Michelle. I didn't know, alright? How was I supposed to know she was my kid?"

"Well..." She stopped herself, mulling it over. "No point in roasting you about how this happened. What we need to know is what are you gonna do about it?"

"Like I said, I got money to support the three of you." Tesen said, sighing. He wanted to say he was sort of happy to have put a baby in his daughter, but saying that would just have his ear chewed off. "What's her name?"

"Tira. She's called Tira. And who's the third one? She's not keeping the baby, if that's what you're thinking."

"Cute name. She was in good hands." He said, a small smile, before frowning. "I don't think that's for you to decide, Michelle. I'm the father of that baby, and Tira's the mother. With my money, she can have the baby and whatever else she wants, no problem."

Michelle pinched the bridge of her nose so hard that Tesen worried she'd break it. "Money doesn't make things right, T. And what, why didn't you offer this money to me all these years ago, anyways?"

"I know it doesn't fix everything, but it sure as hell helps." He got up. "And, honestly? My life has been so busy and hectic that I had zero time for anything but the job. I'm an asshole, I know, but don't forget that I'm a luzarian. We aren't exactly people who keep focus on stuff that isn't right here and now."

Michelle raised her hands. "Again the species card. You blamed it for why you were flunking studies, you blamed it when you knocked up that girl. You always blame that."

The fight soon got heated as Tesen defended his point and conceding others while Michelle kept on pushing and pushing. But the argument sparked a fire in both of them and, before they even realised, they were yelling into each other's faces. That yelling quickly stopped as their lips slammed together in a heated and lustful kiss and soon both of them were naked on Michelle's bed with Tesen preparing to slide his cock between her meaty folds.

"Tesen...ngh...wait..." She said, panting and flushed. Tesen reeled back his instinct to breed her to pull away and have a good look at Michelle as she reached into her nightstand. Her breasts were getting lower and less firm but they were still beautiful with the nipples having grown meatier over the years. The life of the wild left her body fairly toned with no flabby muscle to be seen. Even now he wanted to breed her.

She pulled out a condom and quickly opened it up so he can put it on. Almost reluctantly, he did it and pressed himself into her without pause soon after. The milf beneath him arched her back as he entered her spacious pussy.

"Ngh, you're so loose, M." He said with a grunt when he bottomed out with just an easy slide in. Luckily he was big enough to satisfy both her and himself. She didn't respond to the comment for a few long and breathless moments.

"Mph...you think I stopped having sex after Tira?" Her hands reached up to trace the lines of his pectoral muscles while looking up at him all flushed. Tesen chuckled and pulled back until only his head was inside her.

"Got a current beau?" He asked as he slid back in, making her moan in her husky voice. His hands held her hips while her legs wrapped around his waist, keeping him flush against her mature pussy.

"Mmmm, kinda. She's a regular at my bar. Some private sec, if the piece she carries says anything." She stroked his face as she talked, just like she used to all those years ago.

"Heh, didn't think you for a girl type."

"Oh no, she's one of those asir herms, and she's got quite the package. Mmmm." A lewd grin spread over her full and chapped lips and Tesen got into a steady rhythm that made her moan loudly. If Tira was listening, she's gonna get a lot of entertainment value.

Tesen's balls slapped meatily against Michelle's asshole with every thrust that was powered by his strong hips and the legs behind him pulling them closer together. The loud squelches of a loose pussy being fucked joined the orgy of moans, groans and pants as they made love once again with Tesen never stopping as they switched multiple positions. He mounted his middle-aged lover over and over again, making her moan and cry into the bed while he growled and filled the air with his intense musk.

The first two orgasms he dumped into Tira left him lasting longer with Michelle as his cum steadily built up in his meaty balls that slapped loudly against Michelle's body. Both lost track of time, only focused on each other and the mind-numbing pleasure they felt, but they went on for almost two hours when Tesen finally let out a distinct groan as orgasm burst the dam.

Michelle cried out as the cum flooded into the condom, swelling and bloating with its cargo until she felt like she'd burst. Tesen fell on top of her, panting and nuzzling, before pulling her against him and staying deep inside her.

The couple dozed off in each other's arms.

Tesen woke up somewhere in the middle of the night with Michelle curled up to him. A faint glow of a blinking streetlight entered the room through a barred window. Gently he slipped out of bed and took off the condom. It was heavy and bloated with his cum. He needed to take a leak, too.

Nude, he stepped out of the room in search of the bathroom. Michelle's room didn't have one en-suite so he had to look around. It didn't take him long to notice the tiles beyond an open door. He let out a sigh of relief as he emptied his bladder and flushed condom along with it. When he turned, though, he saw Tira peeking around the corner.

She immediately backed away and Tesen heard the quiet closing of the door to her room.

He wondered how much she's heard of their talk and whether or not to talk about it right now.. He checked his commlink and saw it's one AM. He took a quick shower and now he did notice someone's eyes on him. He figured it was Tira and couldn't help but get hard at the thought of his daughter checking him out. He went to work his hair and turned around with closed eyes.

His keen hearing caught the muffled gasp but he kept up the act with even some playful fondling, putting his girthy cock and large nuts on display. Michelle might be angry about him breeding Tira, but he couldn't be happier.

He'd never really visited the mothers of his children. They were all contract targets or whores. But Michelle was an old friend and they had a kid together. He couldn't really bail on them now. And he didn't want to. The least he could really do is get them out of this place and to somewhere nice. He had the money for it.

Quiet steps led away from the bathroom and Tesen was alone as he finished up and going back to Michelle for the rest of the night.

12