Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To humans it was unthinkable, but to luzarians it was normal, to seed a child and leave. It wasn't the male's duty to take care of the children, their duty was to make as many progeny as possible. It would be impossible to take care of them all otherwise.

It was primal desire that drove Tesen's body as he continued to make love to the boy, having lifted his leg up to get even better access. As he sped up, Tesen's bloated sack slapped against Alex's much smaller one, marking him with its intense scent. The boy's asshole and groin would smell of Tesen for months. Each powerful thrust made the boy yelp with Tesen enjoying his cute noises.

The position was then changed, having grown bored of it and wanting to plumb deeper into the loose hole. He got onto his knees and lifted the boy up before promptly slamming back in, making Alex arch his back as he stifled a gasp. Good boy, don't make too much noise.

The alien thrusted into him while his cock was roughly handled by a strong hand. The attack on two fronts were too much and soon weak spurts of cum fired out of his cute cock to spill over Tesen's stroking hand. It was little, his balls spent after Oswald fucked an orgasm out of him, but his hole squeezed hard nonetheless. Tesen groaned as he plowed through the tightening hole and getting dangerously close to breeding him right then and there.

If he wasn't strapped for time and on a job, he would've hold on for a little while longer. Unfortunately he was and he gladly let himself go over the edge, feeling the boiling of his balls spill out and surge up his length in strong pulses. His thick and fertile seed spilled out into the boy's guts that have been prepared beforehand for breeding. Tesen made sure to continue gently grind his cock inside, pressing his cum into his lining.

"Mmm...good boy..." He purred as he looked down at his lover with both love and lust. Sadly it was his time to go. Slowly he pulled out, coaxing a few more moans and groans out of Alex until the flushed boy was left woefully empty. But it will be a couple of months before the first egg is ready.

He stroked the boy's cheek and bent forwards to kiss him softly on the lips while his other hand removed the second patch. After that he slipped off the bed, zipped up his suit and made for it with his bag in tow, leaving Alex panting and well-fucked in his wake. Tesen didn't have to worry about being recognised in any way as his DNA rapidly decayed and before sunup, there will be no evidence left to track.

The luzarian eloped in a loping run once he was out of the house straight to where Sam was waiting. He could hear her grin and panting over the comm. Tesen always forgot to turn his off and usually gave Harvey and Sam something to work with if they ever did anything with it, although he was more than certain that Sam was as he jumped deftly through the gap in the steel fence and saw Sam with her hand in her pants.

With her non-sticky hand she quickly got to work on flash-welding the bars while Tesen took the rest of the gear to the car. Soon enough, with Tesen at the wheel, they went as fast as they could on electric power, far and away with a job well done.

12