Prey Ch. 05

Story Info
The plan unfolds.
5.8k words
4.59
27.1k
12
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a big one, haha. In this one I'm exploring some topics that are not common and expressing them in a different light. Just a heads up.

*****

The sky was rosy from the setting sun's rays as it slowly disappeared beyond the horizon and the soft lights that dot the narrow pathways through the many gardens of this spa compound are gently turning on in the darkening shade of tall trees, trimmed bushes and cultivated shrubs. Tesen's window was open to let in the fragrant scent of the many night blooms that grow in the garden just underneath.

As expected, the smells were relaxing and set Tesen's mind at ease, washing stress and worries away. It also helped with the fact Tira wasn't in his bed right now. He wanted her, he needed her but promised Sam to restrain himself while she trained her to be a proper slut for him. A bit of a smile graced his lips, happy how devoted Sam was to him and wondered how much she has picked up from him over the years they've been together.

But that was in Sam's hands now. Instead he focused on Michelle. Uzima had given him an idea but wasn't yet sure how to capitalize on it. He most certainly had the means of providing the asir what she needs and he would've given it to her if he didn't know she'd refuse it out of sheer pride.

Sam was laying naked on the bed and reading a book while Tesen looked out the window. It seemed that Tira has sated her libido quite well as she hasn't grabbed him by the balls since early afternoon. She had told him in detail of Tira's first training session and it was a miracle his cock hadn't slipped out of its sheathe during it. He did feel his balls churn, however, as they got pent up.

He thought of unloading in Sam but his thoughts went back to Tira, and then to Michelle. He quickly put on a pair of comfortable pants and a t-shirt. The thin material didn't hide his bulge all that well but the luzarian didn't care as he padded over to the door.

"Could you get me my commlink, please?" She said, pointing to the dresser where her pink commlink was. He looked at it and then at her. "Oh, could you please get me my commlink, master?" She then purred.

That's better. He gave her the commlink and went back to the door. "I'll be spending the night elsewhere. Don't wait on me."

"Alright."

The spa compound was divided into a dozen separate and walled-off houses with its own staff, spa facilities and everything else that makes it more of a home than a place to come to for a day. It was shaped like a small starfish with two of its appendages housing the bedrooms. Right out the door he had a nice view of the creepers that were ascending the smooth stone walls that rose up just enough to block the view of the other house behind it while a beautiful garden was being tended to by staff even now.

If desired, the staff are entirely absent from the house other when it is time for meals, service and spa treatment. Tesen was more hands-on so he kept them away but allowed everyone to call upon a servant if they need to. His bedroom was the master bedroom at the tip of the appendage with Zach's adjacent to it.

When he got to his door, he heard the boy giggle and laugh alongside Tira's voice. He couldn't begin to describe how much at ease his heart was when she took to her little brother so easily and so much. He'll let them play.

Michelle and Uzima's room was next but he couldn't hear anything coming from inside. Seems they're still in the hot tubs. The spa facilities were all bunched up on the ground floor in the circular body of the house and Tesen had a good view from the second floor at the hot tubs, massage tables and jacuzzis down below. The glass pillar that surrounded the center kept the hot and humid air from spilling out throughout the house. The pale-blue asir was hard not to notice as she lounged in one of the bubbling tubs with a blonde servant soaking alongside her. From up here, he had a good view of the asir's breasts unrestrained and they were as big as Michelle's. No sign of Michelle, though.

Tesen watched for a bit, seeing the alien stroke the human's cheek and brush away her hair before slipping around the back of her head and pulled her slowly under the water before tilting her head back and sighing, a pleased look on her face.

Then he went down and reached the glass double doors that lead into the humid space. There were individual baskets beside it and he swiftly stripped bare before stepping inside, foregoing the towel. He did spot Uzima and Michelle's clothes, howeer.

A small smile played on his lips as he approached the jacuzzi, the steady bubbling of it sending tingles up his skin as he remembered the wonderful sensation. Uzima was leaned back, her chest well above the water level due to her size, and had her eyes closed. Her servant was bobbing up and down in the water, sending ripples on the surface with her movements and making the asir herm hum from the pleasure.

"Enjoying yourself?" Tesen asked a bit huskily as he sat down on the edge. As expected, the herm is in no way ashamed to be seen getting a blowjob and simply opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Oh yeah. Mph, I wouldn't have believed they had sex training before this." She said with a bit of a laugh. Her arms rested on the edges and brought one of them to gently squeeze her breast casually. "Want to join me?"

"Much obliged." He swung one leg and then the other into the water, slipping inside and letting out a bit of a groan There was less space than usual with Uzima in there as well but Tesen didn't mind. They ended up with Tesen's foot close to Uzima's crotch and hers close to his. "This place keeps on getting better and better, huh?"

Uzima grinned, her sharp fangs on full display. "Oh yeah. I would get used to this if I could, haha."

"Having a trained whore on your cock? Or the jacuzzi?" Tesen asked teasingly, glancing at Uzima's finger how it gently flicked her meaty nipple.

"Mmm, both. Still, I'm really amazed and grateful for this. Ngh...this bitch really knows how to suck cock!" She exclaimed and let the woman emerge. She gasped for air loudly, panting and rested on top of Uzima's breasts to catch her breath. The asir gently stroked her sides as she did so.

"They really are something. But there is also something else. You were told about the 'fun' package, right?" Tesen asked, his foot moving further into Uzima's crotch to start gently rubbing her sack. He hadn't expected to feel how bloated they were under his sole. They were nearly half his foot in size!

The touch made the asari growl out a noise of pleasure before responding. "Mmmmph, yeah. I said the code word and she stripped right then and there!"

Tesen leaned forward to brush away the servant's hair and show Uzima the small implant hidden right behind her ear. It was just a small circle. Uzima cooed at that revelation. The servant let them inspect her as they please, catching her breath. "That right there is the implant every servant has. Just say the right word and they'll do whatever you want."

It wasn't odd for servants to be cybernetically enhanced in some way in places like these. Obedience-pleasure chips, skill software, the works. Luckily, because of how expensive they are, they live far better lives under their owner's roof than the men and women in the wilds. Tesen also had a surprise for Uzima.

"That's pretty nifty! She'd even let me dump my load in her womb, you think?" The herm asked and Tesen felt her balls churn just underneath the smooth surface of her bloated sack. Tesen was about to answer but the servant went first.

"I have been assigned to you personally, mistress." She said, pulling away while there's a big blush on her face. Tesen had met plenty of servants like this one. To anyone looking outside it's a horrible existence, being assigned to strangers with no choice of their own, but the chips just keep them swimming in serotonical bliss.

"You told me that. But what does that mean?"

"It means I'm yours to use as you see fit, mistress."

Uzima seemed to ponder that. "Remember the scan of our palms when we got in here?" Tesen asked and Uzima nodded. "This place has a breeding program. And they've assigned this girl to you because she's the most compatible with carrying your child." He explained.

The asir looked at the servant who simply nodded, a big smile on her face while she gently stroked her underwater. "What about you?" She asked Tesen.

"I left a child or two here before. Gonna wait for them to grow up." He said with a grin and rubbed the servant girl's ass. She couldn't be more than in her late twenties. Supple body that is kept well toned with regular training. Servants here are born from the seed of the finest males and from the wombs of beautiful women. Something that Tesen could appreciate. "You get paid, as well. They put great value in good stock."

At that Uzima blushed but also grinned proudly. Nothing boosted an asir herm's confidence more than being told they're of good stock. As a result she grabbed the servant girl's ass roughly with her big hands and motioned her to straddle her. "If that's the case, it'd be stupid not to, right?"

Tesen chuckled and moved a bit to settle onto his knees while his cock slowly emerged from his sheathe from the arousal of what he's about to say. "Mind if we share?"

"Mmm, not at all, Tesen. But her womb is mine." Uzima purred and the girl lifted herself up to settle on the tip of the big asir cock while another, slightly smaller luzarian one was pressing against her backdoor.

"Ngh..master, mistress, my holes are yours." She moaned out and Uzima began to force her down. The bubbling water and the slave's wetness proved to be enough lubricant and Uzima popped inside her stretchy pussy that clung to her like a vise and yet ate her up with no problem. The hung alien thought she'd blow right then and there!

She's never had an enhanced pussy before and this one seemed tailored for her cock. Was this what Tesen meant when he said they were compatible, Uzima thought? Tesen looked at her pleasured but also curious face over the girl's shoulder, having not yet entered her. "They're as good as the finest prostitutes money can buy. And better yet, you can breed them."

At this Uzima let out a low rumbling growl and rammed the rest of herself in. The mother of her future child cried out and Uzima felt her tip touch something hard and slick when she bottomed out. "Fuck! Her pussy is perfect!"

Tesen again laughed and began to push himself into the girl, spreading her asshole wide around his cock. "Keep her still, I'm going in."

Underneath the water Uzima held the girl's hips in a death grip as she kept herself from blowing prematurely and then groaned when she felt Tesen slide in. It was packed by the time Tesen bottomed out and the pressure made it even better. Slowly she began to drag her cock out while her fellow male stayed in. Then a thrust and the girl cried out when her cervix got hit again.

Tesen went second and the two quickly began to alternate, never leaving the slave empty of cock. Soon enough she was bouncing from their thrusts, her moans and cries echoing all over as she's taken. Tesen reached around and started groping her sizable tits and tweaking her nipples while Uzima worked her hips with powerful muscles to ram herself hard into her like a beast. Whether she was lucky or unlucky to be double-teamed by two breeders was debatable but the chip in her head was just shouting 'good gir!' over and over again.

While they were pistoning in and out of her, Tesen felt eyes on his back but didn't look. The woman in front of him and her perfect asshole devoured all of his attention and he growled while mauling the girl's tits almost violently.

Uzima didn't announce her orgasm until it was far too late to pull out. She was determined to seed her child inside this breeding sow and let out a bestial roar when finally the first thick and virile rope of asir seed splattered against the girl's cervix, only followed by dozens upon dozens more. When hot cum hit her entrance, she came as well, cried out 'MISTRESS!' while her asshole and pussy began to squeeze around both cocks.

Tesen followed suit with a contained groan and dumped his pent up load deep in the girl's guts, feeling his balls empty out until they felt like they'd dry up. Panting and sweaty from the heat and humidity, he looked up to the skylight and noticed two black figures watching from the second floor. It was Zack and Tira.

Tira had a hungry expression on her face as she stood there in just a casual and light dress while her half-brother's face was scrunched up as he's trying to figure out what he was seeing.

Tesen didn't try and hide himself. His father never did when he was busy fucking his mother or one of his sisters. It was undeniable that being seen by both of them like this left his heart beating in his ears and cock throbbing even harder inside the slut he's dumped his load. It was a good sign, he was a true luzarian! A big grin spread over his face as he looked up at his two children and waved, getting a wave back from both.

He knew what he had to do.

Slowly the girl leaned forward and settled on top of Uzima and Tesen followed her movements, settling against her back and whispering in Uzima's ear.

"Let's have a deal..."

++++++++++++++

Michelle had gone to the bathroom and nearly flooded the whole place in the attempt to turn on the already automated systems but she somehow succeeded in not causing any material damage. Feeling fresh and light, she went back towards the spa area with a towel around her when she spotted Tesen step inside and strut his way towards Uzima in the jacuzzi, stopped and decided to see what's going on.

Uzima looked to be enjoying the jacuzzi far too much since she left and saw Tesen settle on the edge of it, talking to Uzima. She couldn't hear what was saying but Uzima was acting rather slutilly towards him, what with her grabbing of her own breast. Should she feel jealousy? When she thought about it, her current girlfriend was an asir hermaphrodite. They're muscled breeding machines and Michelle felt that she shouldn't really take offense.

She did, after all, sleep with Tesen. When she looked back Tesen was already in the tub and chatting when a girl burst out of the water. It was the servant from before! Now Michelle realised why Uzima was making that face and yet, for all the jealousy she thought she'd feel for this, she only felt a slight pang. And that pang is more of regret of not being in that girl's place.

God, or whatever constituted as one in this world, what was happening? Wetness formed between her legs as she further thought about this, watching her ex lover, girlfriend and a servant sit naked in a jacuzzi and chat so casually. Michelle came from an old fashioned family but all of the people around her were jumping into this wholesale. Tira keeps begging her to let her be with her father, Uzima fucks whomever she wants, Sam is a woman she has no knowledge about but gives her a strange feeling.

She was utterly confused by it all. And hopelessly aroused the more she thinks about this. A loud cry shook her out of her revelry and she gasped when she saw that Uzima had the girl in her lap, obviously speared on her cock. She gulped.

Is she wearing a condom? Michelle didn't see her put it on. Will she actually do it? Cum inside her?

That train of thought would've elicited a burning sensation of a jealous heart in Michelle had she been younger but the years in the wilds seem to have left her desensitized, if not interested, into this kind of thing. Her motherly cunt only got wetter as she watched Tesen push his own cock in and both started to double-team the girl.

Their motions were in-sync, as if they'd been fucking women together since forever! But Michelle knew better. Both were connected on the primeval level, two breeders with the same intent of breeding this woman. Michelle didn't realise she forgot to breathe as her mind swam and her hand surged between her legs to start pumping two fingers in and out, the towel forgotten on the floor.

But those fingers wouldn't do and Michelle watched in utter despair as that lucky woman got both cocks to herself. It was frustration beyond disbelief as Michelle pulled her hand out and sent a flick of her nectar across the glass. In her anguished anger she didn't notice that or the dark stain she left on the carpeted floor as she picked up her towel and began to stomp up the stairs naked.

The three down below were too busy to notice the curvaceous woman going up the stairs and Michelle reached the landing when she heard Tira's voice followed by Zack's laughter. Quickly she wrapped her towel around herself but then blanched when she realised both might see what's going on downstairs. All they had to do is reach the glass!

But instead she went back down the stairs a bit and hid while still having a good view at the end of the hallway. As expected Tira and Zack appeared from around the corner and went over to the glass. Michelle's heart thundered in her ears, she felt it in every fiber of her being while her brain screamed at her as to what the hell she was doing!

They stopped at the glass, watching the rosy sky from the skylight above and then looked down. Tira first frowned before a grin spread over her face. A hungry one. Meanwhile her half-brother noticed what was going on, too, and had a confused look on his innocent face. Michelle wanted to scream at both herself and at what she allowed to happen but her throat was closed and her lips sealed as she watched them wave with Zack smiling brightly.

Looking down she saw Tesen had waved to them. Slowly Michelle slipped down and out of sight before getting up and ascending the stairs, loudly. When she saw them again Tira looked to be playing with Zack by picking him up and making him 'fly' as much as she could with her weak arms while Zack squealed happily.

Michelle tried to smile at the display but Tira noticed something was wrong. Her mother saw her put two and two together and an awkward look took over her face as she set Zack down. The luzarian cub saw Michelle and rushed over to hug her bare leg. "Grandma! Big sis is awesome! She let me play with her hair, her tail, everything!"

Only then did Michelle notice that Tira's hair was a horrible mess of half-finished braids, hair pins shifting a lot of her hair to one side while her tail had various strings tied around it in different knots. Despite it all, she couldn't help but start laughing and hugging Zack close to her. "You did a real number on your sister, huh!"

Maybe...just maybe, she should give Tesen and Uzima a chance?

++++++++++++++

With a bitch bred and Tesen staying behind to make use of the girl's expert mouth, Uzima left the spa and just put on her clothes, leaving her underwear in the basket. She would've gone naked, that is how confident she now felt, but she still didn't want to be seen by Tesen's young son, so she went with the compromise. Tesen was still lounging in the jacuzzi while the slave sucked him of beneath the surface when she went up the stairs.

The hallway to her room was empty and she couldn't hear anything going on as the night set in so she went for the door. Michelle must've seen her and Tesen fuck that slave. Like a proper asir herm, she had no regrets in breeding that bitch and what Tesen told her only stoked the flames.

The deal was as simple as it can get: breed and teach Michelle how things work in an asir household, and in return she'd get anything she needs and even a good job under him. Tesen explained to her why Michelle was a problem and she completely understood. It was always bad when someone you care about was against your way of life, or not accepting you as the rightful head of the pack. Though she didn't understand the luzarian's desire for his own daughter.

12