Prey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A frown graced her otherwise beautiful face as she saw Sam having her breasts on full display as the woman sunbathed. The two weeks here have already tanned her milky skin to a healthy bronze with her breasts not at all falling behind. Michelle didn't feel comfortable with the child seeing his mother topless, but, then again, she allowed Tira and Tesen...

The frown disappeared as Zach waved at her from the pool as Tesen played a water predator in search of prey beneath the surface. The boy's squeals of playful fright filled the air as his father emerged with a mock roar and chased him to the shallow part of the pool, where he cannot go.

Tira giggled, watching the two as she sat next to Sam. What made Michelle do a double-take was to see she didn't have a top either, leaving her supple and small breasts wide open. The girl spotted her and smiled, waving and getting up to meet her.

Michelle stamped down the knee jerk reaction to frown and scold Tira for being shameless, feeling she has no right to say so, concerning recent events. Instead she smiled back and hugged her daughter close, her large breasts pressing against Tira's smaller ones. It made her shiver as lusts she never thought she'd have came to the fore.

"Morning, mom. It's nice to see I woke up earlier than you." Tira said with a giggle as they broke the hug, then looked to the pool before sneaking in a lusty kiss straight on the lips, licking her own afterwards.

Michelle was too stunned to speak, turning tomato red with embarrassment and looked relieved when she saw Zach saw nothing as he was too busy watching Tesen lurking underwater.

"Tira!" She hissed quietly. Tira looked unrepentant, simply grinning with her pearly teeth and sharp fangs. "What are you doing?!"

Her daughter rolled her eyes and took her hand. "C'mon, mom, don't be such a prude."

Another roar and happy squeal was followed by loud splashes but this time Tesen caught his fleeing sun and play-bit him on the belly, making farting noises against the wet skin. Zach just kept on giggling and screeching happily.

Tira and Michelle then sat down on a lounging chair and both giggled as they watched Tesen play with Zach. After a few moments, Tira reached out for Michelle's neck and for the knot behind it but her mother stopped her.

"Uhh, I don't think that's a good idea, sweetie..." She said, looking to Zach. She figured the boy was used to his mother's toplessness, but wasn't so certain whether she'd like for him to see her breasts. They did sag, compared to everybody else...

"Mom, it's gonna be weird for Zach to see you with a top on. Besides, why keep these beautiful breasts hidden behind such scraps?" Tira said, pointing at the triangles that covered only a third of her breasts from nipple outwards. Michelle blushed again, not because of the sun, and bit her lip as she actually considered it.

"You sure?"

Her daughter eagerly nodded and helped her take it off. Tira's appreciative and hungry gaze didn't go unnoticed as Michelle grew red under it. It was true that she'd gone topless in front of Tira before but knowing how much Tira now lusts for her added a whole new meaning to it.

"Mom, I never really said anything, but your tits are the best I've seen." The young luzarian breathed as she looked at the fat brown nipples surrounded by vast circle of more sensitive flesh. Signs of age were visible and the slight sag didn't at all seem to matter her daughter as she smiled up at Michelle.

Quite frankly, Michelle didn't know how to react. It's not every time your daughter tells you your breasts are amazing, especially while looking quite hungry as they say that.

"And they'll get bigger when the baby comes." Tira added with a low purr, glancing at her mother's still-flat belly.

"Tira! Stop that!" Michelle hissed quietly again and looked to Sam if she heard anything. The tanned woman didn't move, her skin glistening and slick with many sunbathing oils to get that tan just right. Oh right! Sunblock!

"Oh god, I gotta put on sunblock." Michelle said hurriedly and grabbed a bottle on a small table beside to start rubbing the white cream over her front.

"Here, lemme do your back." Tira offered and got a hearty squirt into her hands and got to work in doing her mother's back.

Even if it was just sunblock, touching her bare breast and sensitive nipples aroused her. Tira's soft, soothing and lovely hands didn't help as they went to her side, giving slight and lewd gropes of the sides of her breasts. First instinct was to slap her hands away but she curbed it, she had to let go of some of her old ways.

Seeing her not do much about it, Tira seemed emboldened as her hands wandered further in front when both women were certain Zach wasn't seeing it, and her slick hands nearly reached her nipples before teasingly sliding away to do her lower back.

By that time Michelle was slightly panting, lips open and let out a low groan. "You tease..."

"I'll play with them more later." Tira promised. The promise sent a shiver up Michelle's spine and let out a slight gasp as her daughter's hands wandered beyond the waistband of her bottom piece.

And even then she didn't stop her, guiltily enjoying her daughter's slippery fingers playing and exploring the crack of her ass. A single finger wandered further down until it met the brown rose of her backdoor, a place she'd never have imagined Tira of all people to be touching. The opening was tightly shut and Michelle bit her lip.

"Mom, you're tighter than me." Tira commented in a whisper, reminding her mother of the times when Uzima fucked her asshole as she watched. It was her baby's first anal and the way she begged for more made Michelle gasp and feel warm wetness spread in her panties and the dull ache returned.

"Ngh...s-stop before..."

"Before Zach sees us?" Tira asked and slipped her hands out just as Tesen got out of the pool. He went over to Sam, kissing her on the lips.

"Whew, he's a bundle of energy. Mind if you give it a go?" He asked and Sam nodded, taking her glasses off and got up. Tesen flopped onto the chair and took deep breaths. Playing with your child was tough work!

"What's wrong, dad? Little bro too big a handful?" Tira asked with a giggle while wiping her hands on a towel. Sam slowly ventured into the pool but that was expedited by Zach's devious splashes, covering her from head to toe in water and making her yell out in discomfort.

"Why you!" She hollered and dove in after him.

Tesen chuckled and watched the chase, and so did Michelle and Tira. Michelle felt nervous as she knew that only Zach's presence stopped further advances from her daughter. And most likely from Tesen and Sam as well.

What kind of life will this be?

12