Prey For Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim whispered in Sal's ear. Both of them stood up and slipped off their yakutas.

"Hey, guys," Caitlin suggested, "let's continue this discussion in the Jacuzzi. Kim, get them some hangers for their suits, please."

"Now, we'll turn our heads and you guys undress," Caitlin ordered, and the two young men complied quickly.

Fifteen minutes later of more Caitlin biblical rambling, she again began giving orders. "You guys stand up. We are not likely to have sex with you because we don't know you that well. But there is nothing biblically incorrect with masturbation. I was just explaining this to Kim and Sal just this morning. You know, Onanism. Has nothing to do with wacking off, really. Both you boys have erections. I bet you'd really like to beat your meat right now, wouldn't you? So go ahead, spank that monkey!"

The two young men seemed a little reluctant to do themselves in front of the girls.

"I'll tell you guys a little story to help matters along," Caitlin cooed. "This is a true story.

"I invented Zipper during the spring, on one fine April 1st. It all started as an April Fool's joke. Girls just wanna have fun! My sorority sisters and I were hanging out in a bar; with squirt guns. We sat at a large table. It was very crowded in the place. So when a cute guy walked by, we would shoot him in the crotch. Big wet spot on the front of his pants. And at first he doesn't have a clue. But of course we do it again until he figures it out. Some
guys really got pissed! They were excluded from Zipper, round two. I mean, why should a guy get a free blowjob if he doesn't even have a sense of humor. As if!

"We were real wild and crazy. Much sexual repression at those Catholic institutions of higher learning but we did our best to obliterate it. The sisters and I are feeling guilty, you know, about making April fools out of these dudes we squirted. So we start brainstorming. What could we do to make up for our indiscretions we wondered. At the same time, we wanted to have a little more fun with this.

"The objective of Zipper, in case you haven't figured it out by now, was to make the dude shoot fast. The sisters, of course, timed the events and we gave away awards. One dude played at a time. The sisters who were last usually had a slight advantage though because the last few guys were usually very ready after seeing the other dudes sucked off and screaming.

"That fateful April 1st the sorority sisters were studying like crazy. Right, in a bar. The bar was far away from campus and a place where we knew older guys hung out. Hung out is right!

"We each picked out a partner for Zipper. I chose mine very carefully and I had seen him before; every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 9:00. His name was Jonathon. He taught Philosophy of Communism and yes, I really did readDas Kapital.

"The sorority sisters and our guests went into the back room where the pool tables were. Nobody else was there and we closed the doors.

"So we started the game and the clock, and it went like this ...

"Can I do anything I want to you as long as I promise you'll like it?

"I didn't wait for an answer. Down on my knees I went and zziippppppppp.

"I reached in and felt him start to stiffen as I pulled him out. I guess he was starting to get the idea about what was coming next.

"I stroked him with my hand and said, 'Baby, I want to suck you, would you like that?'

"Since he was rather speechless, I didn't wait for a reply. I unfastened his belt and dropped his pants and shorts. Oh my, he was wearing boxer shorts with little hearts on them.

"I licked the tip of his cock, put him in my mouth halfway and bit; just a little teeth.

"I pulled him out and said, 'Tastes great.' I made him disappear down my throat and bit him a little harder. I pulled him out and asked, 'Less filling?' I said 'Let's find out' and I went back down on him.

"My left hand was circling the base of his cock and my right hand was following my mouth up and down on him. I started doing him no hands
My hands were playing in and around his cute butt and balls.

"Jonathon put his left hand behind my head and with his right hand he unbuttoned my blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra. He started toying with my breasts and he could see that this little game was also turning me on because the tips of my nipples were becoming very erect.

"Instead of taking him down my throat, I took him to the side of my face, in my cheek. He put his hand on my cheek and the feel of his cock in my face drove him crazy. Then I went down on him harder and faster. Every time I went down on him all the way I squeezed his butt and pulled him towards me.

"He got incredibly hard and he started going right back at me, fucking my face. Then he started screaming in some foreign language, like 'Ooohhhh, eeeeeeee, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, ooowwwwhhh.' I asked him if this was Hebrew.

"He started yelling at me, 'Suck me, suck me! Harder, harder! Faster! Please, please SUCK ME.'

"Jonathon seemed to relax just for a moment. When he started throbbing wildly and pulsating I knew he was close and then I felt and tasted his cum, like as hose when you first turn the nozzle on. Spurt, spurt and then a rather steady flow as he chanted more Hebrew, 'Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.'

"I pulled him out quickly, too much to swallow, and I gulped for air. I put him right back in my mouth and kept swallowing until he stopped cumming.

"I kept him in my mouth, all of him, until the swelling went down. As he started to soften up just a bit, I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped my hand down to my very smooth pussy. Smooth, you know, the Magic. I was very, very wet and brought myself to orgasm in what seemed like seconds."

"Needless to say, I received an ‘A’ in Philosophy of Communism.

"OK, stroke it hard now, boys!" Caitlin demanded of David and Eric. Both did.

"Hey, Kim, you don't want these dudes to cum in the water, do ya?" Caitlin asked, thoroughly enjoying the situation. "You and I better go get our mouths on those throbbing cocks before they erupt, and swallow, don't spit! Sal already got her quota of protein, what with Woody yesterday."

Sal chanted, "Go girls go!" as Caitlin, who had David in her mouth, and Kim who had Eric in her mouth, competed against each other.

Half an hour later David and Eric left. Caitlin told them they had to go because "we girls have to get to an appointment, a singing lesson, for which we are already quite late."

Spike scolded the trio for their tardiness. "Kim and Sal were practicing," Caitlin explained.

"I'm afraid to ask practicing what," Spike replied."

"Ask Woody if Sal needs some improvement," Caitlin joked.

Spike introduced Caitlin, Kim and Sal to the guests, Candy and Wally.

"Candy sang with our friend, Lilith," Caitlin explained to Kim and Sal. Isn't that right, Candy?"

"Yes, it is," Candy replied. "Lilith starred at the Fox Club on Halloween. Professor Moroski, the murder victim of that evening, met up with her." Candy related the events of that fateful evening as best as she could remember them.

Then Caitlin directed her attention to Wally. "Wally is a radio station manager in Albuquerque. Rebecca Ziegler, who disappeared with a 'locust' named Baraqijal, worked at his station."

Wally told what he knew of his friend and employee, Rebecca, who mysteriously disappeared with the perpetrator, Baraqijal.

Spike spoke next. "Mr. Davis arranged the presence of Candy and Wally for the express purpose of giving you three girls singing lessons. Candy and Wally have brought what might be some appropriate music."

"Let's start withWatchmen by Fields of Nephilim," Wally insisted. He handed out the music. For the next five hours Caitlin, Kim and Sal emulated the Dixie Chicks, concentrating on tunes with some sort of theme that might interest these Harley riding 'locusts.' Candy offered suggestions on body language.

"Hey, Caitlin," Kim suggested, "I bet our friends the 'locusts' dig the Grateful Dead. You know, what you said, the Rephaim, a branch of the Nephilim, the Hebrew word 'Rephaim' means 'dead' in English. These dead 'locusts' are grateful they are back from the dead, perhaps?"

"Good idea, Kim! Sal's laptop is in the Land Cruiser. Let me get on line and get some Grateful Dead music."

While Caitlin was searching for music, Sal asked, "Where did the Grateful Dead really get their name?"

Wally raised his hand. "Rumor has it from theEgyptian Book of the Dead. I know it by heart ...

'We now return our souls to the creator,
As we stand on the edge of eternal darkness.
Let our chant fill the void
In order that others may know.
In the land of the night,
The ship of the sun is drawn by the grateful dead.'

"The story," Wally continued, "is that the hero comes upon a group of people ill-treating and refusing to bury the corpse of a man who died without paying his debts. The hero gives his last penny to pay the man's debts and give him a decent burial. Soon thereafter the hero meets up with the corpse who has somehow come back to life. Weird story."

"Weird is right!" Kim agreed. "This talk about the dead not really being dead is scaring the shit out of me."

Caitlin passed out the Grateful Dead music. They sangHell in a Bucketover and over.

"Well, I was drinking last night with a biker
And I showed him a picture of you.
I said, 'Pal, get to know her, you'll like her.'
Seemed like the least I could do.

'Cause when he's driving his chopper
Up and down your carpeted halls,
You will think me by contrast quite proper.
Never mind how I stumble and fall.
Never mind how I stumble and fall.

You imagine me sipping champagne from your boot
For a taste of your elegant pride.
I may be going to Hell in a Bucket, babe,
But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
At least I'm enjoying the ride.
At least I'm enjoying the ride.

Now miss sweet little soft-core pretender,
Somehow baby got hard as it gets.
With her black leather chrome spiked suspenders,
Her chair and her whip and her pets.

Well we know you're the reincarnation
Of the ravenous Catherine the Great.
And we know how you love your ovations
For the Z-rated scenes you create.
The Z-rated scenes you create.

You analyze me, pretend to despise me,
You laugh when I stumble and fall.
There may come a day I will dance on your grave
If unable to dance, I will crawl across it.
Unable to dance, I'll still crawl.

You must really consider the circus
'Cause it just might be your kind of zoo.
I can't think of a place that's more perfect
For a person as perfect as you.

And it's not like I'm leaving you lonely
'Cause I wouldn't know where to begin.
But I know that you'll think of me only,
When the snakes come marching in.
When the snakes come marching in."

They took a break and Caitlin told Spike to go fetch a six-pack. She shared. They each drank one.

"Speaking of snakes," Caitlin mentioned, "you know who chased the snakes out of Ireland?"

"I don't really give a fuck, Caitlin," Kim snarled. "Let's get on up those Harleys and head to Reno. We have had enough oral lessons. We practiced our singing and cocksucking. Let's get down to 'locust' business."

To Be Continued...

12