Preying on the Predators

Story Info
Small people can be Doms.
918 words
4.04
14.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Victoria and Chelsea swaggered into Red Sadism, the premiere S/M club in New York. Chelsea was a 6 foot tall red head with large breasts. Her taller friend by 5 inches Victoria was equally endowed with flowing blond hair. Lovers with a kinky sex drive, they were regulars here every Friday. They were valued customers and the owner knew what they wanted. Submissives to torture and play with for the weekend.

Escorted to their private table, a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue with 4 glasses was waiting.

"After taking a sip, Victoria surveyed the room. "Let see."

"I found our toys." Chelsea pointed.

Victoria saw the couple she had discovered. The man was slight but had a pretty face, the woman was Asian and even shorter. "We will have to be careful or we'll break them."

Chelsea laughed. The man was looking around hopefully while the woman was nervous.

"Yes," Victoria observed. "She is very scared, it's his idea to be here."

The women looked around then left for the ladies room.

Chelsea followed her.

Victoria took a extra glass and went to the man "Drink this," she said without a preamble.

The man look at her towering over him," I?"

The blond pushed the glass to his lips, "Drink!" she commanded.

He obeyed her, coughing a little as it went down.

Victoria sat at the empty seat," Do you want to serve me?"

His eyes lowered, "Yes he paused. Mistress?"

"Ah you are new at this."

"Yes, I need to be instructed."

"Well then we can start now."

He looked around,.

Victoria smiled, "My partners is bringing your partner as well. You two will served two Mistress."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Your drinks are compted. Follow two steps behind me, slut."

Victoria saw the man was appropriately following her instructions. He even kept his eyes lowered to the ground.

As they exited, Victoria saw Chelsea had picked up their other slave who was cowering behind her.

She address the man "This is your other Mistress, Mistress Chelsea."

The Asian them smiled evilly and touched Chelsea lightly on the back.

Her red headed lover fell to her knees.

"What?"

"Surprise, " a voice whispered. Then Victoria felt a sharp pain and couldn't move. "Too easy," the man said in a strong voice.

"Big and dumb, "the woman responded.

But hot, " he replied.

"There is that, " the female captor conceded." Now Chelsea and Victoria, let dispense with any bravado. You are under our control. You will address him as Master Bruce and I am your Mistress Lisa."

"We...ah!

"That was lesson number one Victoria." Bruce pointed out. "Disrespect will be punished. Of course you both are going to be punished for many of your crimes.. He released the pressure. "Up!"

Victoria smiled, she would break him in half. As she swung a fist.

"Foolish", Lisa observed. Victoria's wrist was grabbed and twisted behind her. Bruce stroked her hair. "I could have broken your arm."

"Please Master Bruce."

"Into the van," indicating a black van. . After she climbed she was manacled to the ceiling. Chelsea was also escorted in.

Lisa put hoods on both of them as they drove away.

*****************

After 20 minutes they arrived.

"Now you two can do this the easy way or the hard way, "Lisa announced., as she took off the hoods and released them. "Strip and crawl into the dungeon.."

Victoria obeyed, but Chelsea kicked at Lisa.

Lisa blocked with obvious contempt and tripped her. She then pressed two fingers into her back.

"The hard way," Lisa began as she ripped off the designer clothes. "Is for me to do it for you."

Both amazons were naked . Bruce attached a leash to each of their necks and handed one to Lisa. His partner released the pressure. Then they undressed each other.

Now crawl."

The two woman did without hesitation.

Bruce and Lisa dragged their slave to opposite walls, The blond was under his control, while Lisa took Chelsea.

"Now Cunts!" Lisa began. "We can tie you up or you can accept being playthings."

"Mistress Lisa, we will do as you order, "Chelsea said.

"Press those tits against the wall", Bruce said. The two diminutives doms began spanking their large slaves

"You're forgetting something, "Lisa noted.

"Thank you Master and Mistress". they replied

"Better."

"They can be taught, 'Bruce remarked.

"Asses are red enough, she responded. Lisa handed him a vibrator . "Backs against the wall." Both woman felt a pressure point hit above their pussies. The vibrators started playing their orgasmic tune.

The two tall woman groaned in agony but could get no release.

"We should mention, "Bruce told them. "You will not be able to cum."

"Please Master,!" Victoria pleaded.

"What do you say Mistress Lisa?"

"Not yet, "The Asian replied. "These two sluts need to be punished.

After 5 minutes, "I beg you Mistress Lisa!" Chelsea blurted out.

The Doms nodded and hit the point.

Victoria and Chelsea exploded and squirted out. The pain was so great they fell to their knees.

Lisa strode over and grabbed Chelsea red hair. "Lick." Her slave work on her pussy.

Victoria." The blond crawled to her Master and began making him hard.

"That's it slaves, give your superiors some satisfaction."

"I'm cumming!" Lisa screamed.

"That's a good start."

"Yes, "Lisa agreed. "69 position."

The dominatrix pressed points on their backs and the two victims could not move.

"It's not permanent, " Bruce assured them. "But this will give you time to reflect."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers