Preying on the Predators Ch. 02

Story Info
Individual Attention.
1k words
4.2
11.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

The next morning, Victoria and Chelsea were released from their paralysis.

"Time for breakfast." Bruce said

The two prisoners saw 2 dog bowls had been put on the floor. One with water and the other with a pancake mixture.

"Stay on your hands and knees, "Lisa ordered.

The two Amazons were forced to eat like animals.

Bruce and Lisa relaxed on the couch feeding each other.

After breakfast had been finished, Victoria and Chelsea sat at their Master's feet.

With some defiance, "How long do you think you can hold us?" Chelsea asked.

"We have studied the two of you, "Lisa informed them.

"Right now", Bruce added. "Everyone thinks you two are having a weekend bondage marathon with 2 innocent victims."

"Which is half right," Lisa added.

"So have your fun," Victoria responded. "We can take being sex slaves for a few days."

"And your crimes?"

"Blackmailing a married man," Bruce began.

"He deserved it," Victoria said hauntingly.

"His children did not."

"We'll pay it back," Chelsea offered.

"That's a start," Lisa agreed. "She suddenly slapped the red head hard. "What about the two students you slipped date rape drugs?"

"She is still going under therapy," Bruce told them with contempt.

"You can't prove it." Victoria told them.

"Unfortunately you are correct," he agreed." So your punishment will be administered by us."

"All four of us like to Dom," Lisa told them. "The difference is we specialize. We enslave predators like the two of you."

"Time for some one on one."

**************

Chelsea had been tied to an X frame.

Bruce admired her body, "You are very beautiful."

"Thank you Master."

"It is a pity with your brains and beauty that you have not contributed to society."

Chelsea lost her patience, "Don't patronize me. You two enjoy the domination and using people as toys just as much as Vic and I do."

"True," Bruce agreed. He touched her in three places

The beauty felt a tingle.

"I've increase your tactile sensitivity. He brush a feather against a breast.

Chelsea breathed tightly.

Then against her neck.

"HA HA HA."

Bruce went all over her body and Chelsea began laughing hysterically.

"Please," she pleaded.

"Please what?"

"Mercy Master."

"No mercy, "Bruce kissed her fiercely.

Chelsea returned it, despite being a dom; she was getting off being his sex slave.

Her small captor began licking her breasts and pussy as she shuddered in ecstasy.

"Oh. Thank you Master."

Bruce grabbed a pair of nipple clips and attached them to her tits.

Chelsea hissed.

He caressed her cheek, "Did you really think you would get off this easy?"

"No," she admitted.

Bruce stuffed a ball gag in her mouth. "I am feeling artistic." He produced a pinwheel.

Now Chelsea felt a sharp and burning pain as the metal toy went over her body. Lazily around her breasts through her legs. It seemed that she would go mad. Finally Bruce stopped.

"Beautiful." Her tormenter brought a mirror in front of her.

Despite her pain, it was? Chelsea even though the look made her hot.

Bruce took the gag out, "Say you want me to fuck you."

"Master please fuck your slave."

"You are learning," as he released her. "On your back."

Chelsea eagerly complied.

Bruce pinned her arms above her and teased her for a moment with his cock.

"Please give it to me, "she pleaded.

"Very well," as he entered her pussy. You were always a good fuck he thought.

Chelsea screamed in ecstasy

"Take it bitch!"

"Yes I am your bitch!"

After they orgasimed, he relaxed. Chelsea saw her chance and kicked him.

But he ignored it. Grabbing her leg he caused a spasm in her calves

"You still don't get it." He told her as her parted her anally.

*******************

It was a quite a contrast between the tiny Lisa and the very tall Victoria. But Victoria had no fantasies of trying to escape.

"It is a beautiful day, "Lisa observed.

"Yes Mistress."

On your hands and knees, " The Asian dom instructed.

Victoria felt a bridle in her mouth and her head was jerked back.

"Give me a ride."

Victoria moved through the grass, wherever they had been taken it was deserted. Lisa swatted her lightly with a riding crop, except for boots her Mistress was naked.

They arrived a large boulder which had cuffs built in.

"Up" Lisa removed the bridal and pushed her against the boulder. Victoria was quickly secured

Lisa touched her on her breast and Victoria felt a tingle.

"Kiss the whip."

The blond obeyed.

Lisa started swatting the Amazons all over her front.

"Do you understand why you deserve this?"

Lisa stopped, "Do you really? Answer honestly."

"Yes," Victoria hesitated. "We took advantage of unwilling participants and ruined people's lives."

"Correct. In your teeth." Lisa started tonguing her body. "So much to play with." she stuck her tongue in Victoria's clit.

"Oh."

Than Lisa stopped. "You would have done a number on us?"

Victoria nodded.

Lisa climbed the boulder and pinched her nipples hard.

The Amazon grunted but held the crop.

"That is why we are doing a number on you." Lisa released her and threw on the ground. She followed and placed one foot on her back the other on her ass. Taking the bridle she tied her victims arms behind her. Lisa laid on the ground next to her.

"Worship me."

She needed no urging beginning with the diminutive mistress boots.

"That's it."

She reached her Mistress pussy.

"Hmm make me cum."

Victoria was a talented pussy licker, Lisa realized.

Lisa came very quickly.

Fueled by desire, she pushed Victoria on her back. "You're mine bitch!" Lisa stuck her tongue down her throat.

The Amazon was losing her mind, she had never felt this way. "Mistress make me yours."

"You are already mine Cunt!" Lisa responded shoving a large dildo down her throat.

Victoria gagged.

"Take it!"

Lisa jammed into her pussy.

Victoria was amazed that little Lisa could manage such a large tool, it was if she was the giant.

"You are my Fuck Slut!"

*************

Lisa led her blond slave by a leash back to the dungeon, giving Victoria an affectionate kiss, she had her kneel next to the bound and gagged Chelsea.

"You have fun?" Bruce asked.

Lisa sat next to him and grinned, "It was like playing with a large life sized Barbie doll."

Victoria blushed.

"Has she learned her lesson?"

"She has."

"But this one has not," he paused. "Have you Cindy?"

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers