Price of Bad Debt Ch. 03

Story Info
She no longer has a choice.
2.7k words
4.11
160.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaac
jaac
60 Followers

Chapter Three: No Longer Any Choice

At three o'clock, Janet slowly turned over and stretched as she felt herself begin to recover from the exhausting afternoon's activities. She was still lying naked in the bed following the last time Mr. Jackson had brought her to the heights with his enormous black cock. She had completely lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced. How could she have responded so to the raw sex that she had just been forced to submit to? Forced wasn't the right word, she had in fact submitted even if it was under the threat by Mr. Jackson of repossessing her car and informing her husband of the huge debt she was overdue on.

Guilt suddenly gripped her as she again realized she had cheated on her loving husband Rich, not with one strange man but with two in the same afternoon. Trying to hide her nakedness from further view by her tormentor, she quickly put on her bra. Her panties though, were no where to be seen. So she moved from the bed to the bathroom and attempted to purge as much of the creamy white spunk from the numerous deposits that had been left in her. Putting on her skirt and blouse she exited the bathroom with the intent of immediately departing.

However, she was stopped by Mr. Jackson who was now the only one remaining in the room. "Please sit down Janet," he said. "We have some business arrangements to discuss. I'd like to show you a short video first though."

Then pushing the button on the camcorder which he had connected to the TV, he started the tape which had recorded Janet's initial actions with Mr. Baker after they entered the hotel room.

Janet was horrified to realize that everything she had done had been caught on tape. The tape clearly showed her response to Mr. Baker's hands sliding up under her skirt and her mouth opening in response to his kissing. Oh, god, you could she her actually kissing him back like she had previously only done with her husband. As Mr. Baker had continued to further stimulate her with one hand attacking her ass and the other rummaging in her bra, she could see she certainly appeared a willing participant, readily agreeing to his command to get her undressed.

At that Mr. Jackson stopped the tape and turned towards her. "As you can see Janet, before I had your indebtedness to obtain you services, now I believe I really own you. That is unless you want copies of this tape to go to your husband, your parents and other members of your community."

Sobbing now even more then yesterday when she had agreed to his initial demands on her, Janet realized she would no longer have any choice but to obey Mr. Jackson's demands.

"Let me cover a few rules by which we will work together," he continued. "First, you will willingly respond to appointments which I arrange for you. You have proved to me today that you are more then capable of pleasing all of my business clients, though some may required you to try a few new things. You are a very lovely lady and being the personification of a white suburban housewife, you will be very much in demand, especially from many of my black collogues who greatly enjoy screwing white wives. I will usually give you a day or two warning so that you can arrange to make the appointment and keep a good cover so you family does not realize your new activities. You may want to look for a some good cover stories. The appointments will always end by 3:00 so you can get home before rush hour and clean up before the family arrives home. Let me make it clear though, you have no choice, you will provide my clients with an enjoyable entertainment or you will not receive any credit towards what you owe me. For appointments where the clients a totally satisfied I will credit you $500.00. If you do an especially good job, on the recommendation of my clients I may occasionally double your credit. Also any tips from my, I mean your clients is yours to keep.

"Do you understand what I have just said?"

Still sobbing almost uncontrollably Janet slowly shook her head and responded with a soft "yes".

"Now you better wipe those tears and be on your way or your daughters will arrive home before you and you probably want to cleanup so that they don't see anything out of the ordinary. Oh, one more thing, what type of birth control are you on Janet?"

"I use birth control pills," Janet softly responded.

"Good," Mr. Jackson replied. "From today forward you will no longer take any of those pills and you will not use any other form of birth control. All my clients are routinely checked to ensure they do not have any STD's so you do not have to worry about contracting anything. They do enjoy having sex with married white women if they know that there is a chance of breeding them with a black baby."

"No, I can't do that," Janet cried. "What if I get pregnant, I could never explain that to my husband and family."

"You can and you will do as I say. You had best buy some potent douche and bring

it with on your dates. That way you at least will have some chance of not getting pregnant at least for a while," he cold heartily said. "Now you west be on you

way home. I will call when I have an appointment for you." And with that said he gathered up his camera equipment, putting the tape safely in his inner pocket and departed, leaving her standing in the room all alone.

Composing herself as best she could, Janet quickly applied makeup to hide her

tears and to at least look somewhat presentable before departing the room. Just after she had entered the elevator to make her way to the parking garage the elevator reopened and the same elderly couple entered in the elevator. As the elevator began its decent, the old woman looked directly at Janet and mouthed the words which Janet could clearly distinguish as "whore". Looking beyond the woman Janet could not help be notice the lecherous stare by the gentleman. It was obvious he had his own thoughts about her. Embarrassed even further then before all Janet could do was look down at the floor and not return the looks of her companions in the elevator.

When the elevator reached the parking garage level, Janet immediately exited and made her way to her car for the drive home. As she drove home as quickly as possible numerous thoughts raced through her mind. Was she really now a whore like the old woman had indicated? Hadn't she been forced to do allow the events of the afternoon to occur? But, why had she responded so, having not one but many orgasms as the two strangers had taken complete advantage of her body. She was nearing their neighborhood when she realized the lack of panties and the copious amounts of cum that had been deposited in her had leaked from her still wet slit and now had made her skirt and the car seat wet with the evidence of her infidelity.

Arriving home, Janet drove into the garage and went directly to their master bedroom, stripping her soiled clothing and shoving them into the bottom of the hamper she quickly stepped into the shower where she attempted to cleanse her body. Reaching between her legs she could not help but have an involuntary spasm as she thought back on the two enormous cocks that had recently stretched her as never before. She knew she could not have sex with Rich for sometime as how could he help but notice how loose she must now be. As she was fixing her hair after her shower, she heard the door close and knew that she had just managed to beat her daughters return from school.

Supper that night was uneventful though Janet had a hard time looking at Rich as each time she looked him directly in the eyes she could not help but remember how she had recently violated her marriage vows and had given herself to two strange men. While she might try to argue that she had not given herself willingly, the memories of how she had reacted and the pleasures she had experienced as both men had had their way, shoving those enormous cocks into the place only her husband had ever before been. Also hadn't she wantonly pleasured each man with her previously virginal mouth, something Rich had tried for years to get her to do for him. While she was able to make small conversation with her family, her mind could not wander far from the afternoon's activities. Deep within her she kept wondering about when Mr. Jackson would again call her and what despicable acts she would be required to perform.

Telling Rich she was not feeling well she went to bed early that night while he went to the family room to watch some of his favorite shows. Lying alone in bed she could not help but run her hands over her breasts that still were sore from the rough handling by Mr. Jackson. He had taken great pleasure in pinching her nipples until the tips were hard. Ten running her hand over her smooth belly, she soon rubbed her clit till it once again was hard. She was almost to the point of bringing herself to another climax when she heard Rich coming down the hall to their bedroom. Not wanting him to know she was still awake she turned away from his side of the bed and faked being asleep. It was a long while though before she finally drifted off to sleep still thinking about the numerous orgasms she had that afternoon.

The next couple of days went by slowly for Janet. Friday she got up made breakfast and tried to act normally. After the family had left for work and school though her thoughts kept coming back to what would her future be. As she sat at the kitchen table finishing her breakfast she got her vitamins and the plastic container that held her birth control pills. She started to pick the one for that day up and bringing it almost to her mouth she stopped. Mr. Jackson had been very emphatic when he had told her yesterday that from then on she was to immediately stop taking her birth control pills and that she could not use any other form of protection like a diaphragm. What should she do she thought to herself? Without further hesitation she quickly threw the pill into the sink and washed it down the drain. One day surely would not make and difference?

With the weekend arriving, life returned much to normal and Janet was able to think about family activities. The went to the high school track meet that the girls were participating in on Saturday and then all four went to dinner at a local restaurant. After returning home the girls departed to meet up with some friends and go to a movie, leaving Janet and Rich alone at home.

As Janet was putting some things away in the kitchen Rich came up behind her and gave her a kiss, his arms encircling her. "We probably have some privacy for the next two hours," he said, "why don't we have some fun?"

"No, Rich, please," Janet responded, not wanting to have sex with her husband for fear he would still be able to tell that she was now different.

But Rich would not listen to her, as now his hands were caressing her breasts through her blouse. The urgent, yet much gentler rubbing then when Mr. Jackson had roughly mauled her the other day still caused her to wince as her nipples were still quite tender. Thinking that her reaction was one of arousal, Rich continued, slipping his other hand down to the junction between her legs. While not wanting to give in, this further stimulation started to have the intended affect on her.

"All right'" Janet finally whispered back to Rich, how could she deny him. "But let me take a quick shower before we do anything," she said slipping out of his grasp.

Going to the bedroom, she turned out the lights so it would be dark when they made love and Rich would not be able to see any of the lingering marks from the events of the other day. Janet then got into the shower to ensure she was as clean as possible for her husband. She still felt dirty from the illicit sex she had experienced just a few days before. Drying herself off after her shower she inspected herself to insure there were no telltales visible that might make Rich suspicious.

In the bedroom, Rich had already undressed and was anxiously awaiting her. But while she was hoping that their lovemaking would be different and she would react to her husband in the wanton manner she had with the two strangers, she quickly realized it would be the same old thing. Rich was far too quick to position her on her back and to move atop her. She wasn't at all ready when he started to fumble with his little penis and insert it into her still dry vagina. She kept hoping he would hold out but all too quickly he came, leaving her high and dry in need of an urgent release. Shortly after getting his own satisfaction and telling her how much he loved her, Rich was sound asleep.

Maybe, she thought this was why she had reacted so the other day when both Mr. Baker and Mr. Jackson had brought her to such sexual heights. Knowing she could not sleep with the still burning need in her loins, Janet cautiously, ot to wake her sleeping husband, crawled out of bed. Going to the kitchen, she looked around for something that might help her find release. Thinking first of a carrot, she opened the refrigerator door, but as she reached for the bag of carrots, she spotted the perfect item, an 18 inch long cucumber that immediately reminded her

of the two enormous cocks she had felt this week. Picking it up, she realized it was too cold, so she put it into the microwave and warmed it for a few seconds until it had to be about equal to her body temperature. Then going into the bathroom, she poured baby oil on it and using it like a big dildo; she inserted it into her hot cunt and started a welcome back and forth motion until she brought herself to a tingling climax. Recovering somewhat, she took the now very slippery cucumber back into the kitchen. Disposing of it in the garbage disposal she thought to herself, I really should feed this to Rich for all the satisfaction he gives me. "I need to get one of those vibrators that I can use for times like this," she thought to herself.

The rest of the weekend went by fairly uneventfully. The one other disturbing event occurred when the entire family went to church on Sunday morning. Sitting in their normal pew right up in the front of the congregation, Janet listened to the minister talk about the sins of adultery and the current problems with prostitution in the downtown area of the city. Janet felt like he was looking right at her as he proclaimed the need for sinners to repent. She knew her face must be red for all to recognize her as one of these sinners.

Monday also went by with life seeming to have returned to normal. The one thing that she did do differently was that each morning on having her coffee when she normally took her birth control pill, she took the pill and washed it down the drain. Why was she doing this she kept asking herself? Wasn't she playing with fire? But each day she said missing one day won't hurt, I will still be protected; besides I don't intend to do anything again.

jaac
jaac
60 Followers