Price of Past Miracles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he noticed tears gathering in her eyes as she brought her hand up and gently wiped the wetness from his cheeks and around his eyes. "I love you, Barbie... I'll always love you," he whispered as he completely encircled her with his arms and lowered his lips to hers. He deepened the kiss as they gradually increased the force of their thrusts together, but they still kept the pace slow and sensual.

Brad was savoring the sensation of every inch of his cock being engulfed by her tight, hot flesh... easily sliding inside her because of how wet she always was for him. And he was making sure to grind his hips against her... burying himself as deeply inside her as possible, wanting to connect their bodies as tightly as his soul felt connected to hers. He groaned when she encircled his shoulders with her arms and lifted her legs to wrap them around his waist, taking him even deeper inside her.

Her breath caressed his ear as she whispered, "Yes, my love... I wish you could bury yourself inside me and stay here forever... I never want to forget how this feels! I need you, Brad... I've always needed you! I'll never have anyone but you inside me... I am only yours... I have always been yours! I'll never love anyone but you..." Her whisper grew strained as strong emotions tightened her throat.

The exquisite ache in Brad's chest began to radiate throughout his whole body as he heard the emotion in her voice, which brought fresh tears to his eyes. Then the ache turned to tingles as their movement grew in intensity... his thrusts became faster, harder and deeper as Barbie clung to him even tighter... Suddenly, they were both moaning deeply as they came... their flesh throbbing in unison even as tears dripped from their eyes.

As their orgasms waned, they realized that they were both trembling from the force of their coupling and the strong emotions they had experienced with it. Brad lifted his head and looked down at Barbie for a moment as they recognized that their lovemaking had been just as powerful for both of them. He dropped his head to her shoulder and they held each other as they cried quietly together for a few minutes...

They both took deep breaths and sighed audibly as they felt their souls finally lifting from the depths of the despair they had experienced over the last several months to a renewed level of understanding and trust. They slowly released each other from their tight holds and settled next to one another comfortably as they wiped the wetness from their faces. Barbie glanced at Brad when she heard his stomach rumble.

"I haven't had dinner yet," he admitted as they both chuckled.

Barbie lifted up on her elbow and leaned over to kiss him and then crawled off the bed as she said, "C'mon, Cadet Seldon! Let's go downstairs and I'll fix you some dinner. I'm not through with you yet, and you're going to need nourishment if you want to keep up with me!"

Brad grinned as he got up off the bed and pulled on just a pair of gym shorts while he watched her put on one of his large tee shirts... and nothing else. He followed her out his bedroom door and downstairs to the kitchen and they both noticed that the whole house was quiet... everyone else seemed to be gone. Brad smiled softly as he realized his parents must've done for him what he used to do for them...

**********

Brad was scarfing down the last bites of the delicious omelet Barbie had cooked for him as he watched her cleaning up. He almost choked on the last bite when she bent over in front of the stove to put away the freshly cleaned pan she'd used to cook the omelet in the drawer underneath. He'd almost forgotten she wasn't wearing anything under the tee shirt and the sight of her bare ass had his cock springing instantly to life.

He growled softly as he got up from the bar and carried his plate and utensils over to the kitchen sink where Barbie took them from him and started to wash them. As she finished, he stood behind her, fondling her breasts through the tee shirt and rubbing his hard cock against her ass.

As soon as she was done, without a word from either of them, he turned her around, picked her up and carried her over to where the countertop was clear and set her on the edge of it. She reached down between them, pushing the front of his shorts down, and grasped his cock to position him as he entered her slowly. They stared at each other and held on as he began to stroke inside her languidly. Other than their heavy breathing, they were not making a sound...

**********

After an hour or so of some of the tenderest lovemaking they'd shared in a while, Tom and Lynda knew they had to take a break. They weren't as young as they used to be and they couldn't go at it for hours at a time like they used to without a rest. They groaned softly as they rolled off their bed and pulled on their robes to go down to the kitchen and fix themselves a snack.

As they passed by Brad's room, they noticed his door was open and they glanced in, noting that the bed was rumpled but there was no one in it. When they got downstairs, they saw the light was on in the kitchen and they figured the kids were getting a snack as well, but they didn't hear any noise... until they audibly gasped and then started snorting after it took a few seconds to realize what was going on when they reached the door! They immediately turned around and headed for the living room couch where they collapsed in fits of laughter.

"Oh, my God!!!" Brad muttered when he heard his parent's at the kitchen door behind him. He quickly withdrew from Barbie, stuffed his cock in his shorts and lifted her down from the counter as they stared at each other, their faces flushed from embarrassment. They could hear his Mom and Dad laughing in the living room. He looked down at Barbie and pulled her against him as he said quietly. "I'm so sorry... I can't believe this happened! I thought they were gone!"

She nodded her head as she replied, "I know... I thought they were gone, too! Otherwise, I would never have... done this..." She trailed off, too embarrassed to admit that she'd needed him so badly that she was eager to have him take her right there on the kitchen countertop! She whimpered as she wondered what Uncle Tom and Aunt Lynda must think of her... But then she realized that they were still laughing... obviously, they didn't think too badly of her!

Brad sighed. "Come on... we'll have to face them sooner or later! Might as well get it over with before everyone else gets back!" He took her hand and led her out of the kitchen to the living room and they stood at the arched entry until his parents noticed them standing there. They sobered somewhat and stood up to face them as Brad said, "We're sorry about that... we thought you guys went out with everyone else!"

Tom bit back another snort of laughter and replied, "Obviously! I certainly hope you wouldn't carry on like that knowing that you could get caught! I thought your mother and I had taught you better than that! We know you kids are well aware that we've always shared a healthy sex life, but we always tried to make sure that you were never directly exposed to it! We didn't want to scar you for life..." He paused as he started to snort with laughter again and added in a strangled voice, "And now you've scarred your mother and me!"

Lynda and Tom busted out laughing and collapsed onto the couch again as Brad and Barbie watched them, wondering why they found the situation so hilarious. Most parents would've been horrified to walk in and catch their kid having sex, especially right there on the kitchen countertop!

Barbie knew damn well that if her parents ever walked in on her and Brad fucking, her mother would have a hell of a time keeping her Dad from going after Brad! But then... her Dad still saw her as his sweet baby girl, but Brad was his parents' oldest son... Fathers were much more protective of their daughters than they were of their sons, and since they saw her more as Brad's girlfriend, or fiancée, she figured Uncle Tom and Aunt Lynda were more comfortable with accepting them as adults. But still... it was embarrassing as hell just to have been caught!

Then the full implications of the situation dawned on Brad and he stared incredulously at his parents as he exclaimed, "Wait a second... you guys have been here the whole time and you're in your robes... You've been having sex, too, haven't you?!! Oh... my... God..." he muttered and slapped his right hand to his face, shaking his head, when both his Mom and Dad nodded and roared with laughter again.

He took Barbie's right hand in his left to lead her back upstairs as he shook his right index finger at his parents, admonishing them, "You guys are sick!!! What kind of an example would this set for DiDi, Robbie and Wayne if they knew you two were not only condoning Barbie and me having pre-marital sex but that the thought of it turns you guys on?!! How could you do that?!!" he exclaimed as he stared accusingly at his father.

Tom jumped up and replied sternly, "Now, hold on son! Your mother and I were not turned on by the thought of you and Barbie making love! If that were the case, do you think we'd have busted out laughing at what we just saw going on in the kitchen?!! We're laughing because it's the only way we can deal with our embarrassment from catching you two in such an awkward situation! Believe me... I am anything but turned on at the moment!"

His irritation over the fact that Brad was, once again, accusing him of being a bad father made Tom return to the source of his own doubts about his fitness as a husband and father. "And do you really believe, knowing the way your mother and I feel about each other, that we need to fantasize about you kids to get turned on?!! I don't think so!!! Your mother is the only woman that I have fantasized about for the last twenty-one years... and that includes the night Megan was conceived! I couldn't have done that if it hadn't been for your mother! So, maybe I haven't always made the best judgments on some things, but I don't want you to ever again question what your mother and I share together! Is that clear?!!" he asked and then took a deep, cleansing breath and released his anger.

Brad was staring at him with concern as he nodded his head and they eyed each other for a moment as they both realized they'd reached an understanding. Then Tom asked his son quietly, "Brad... if your mother and I had tried to talk you out of having sex with Barbie and then forbade you from doing it anywhere in this house, would that have stopped you?"

He chuckled with his son as Brad shook his head, reluctantly admitting the obvious. "We were young once, too, son. We remember what it was like... and your Mom and I have felt that way ever since the moment we saw each other. And from what we've seen between you and Barbie, we're pretty sure that you two are as lucky as we were to find a soul mate. How could we stand in the way of that? Just promise us that you'll try to be a little more discreet about when and where you two have sex!! OK?"

Brad and Barbie laughed softly as they promised and then headed back upstairs to his room. Their leftover embarrassment almost hindered their ability to have any further sex. Barbie sighed as she gave up to get dressed and head home, pulling Brad's tee shirt over her head and then bending down to pick up her clothes from the floor. That was all Brad needed...

He growled as he stripped his shorts off and tackled her onto his bed. She shrieked playfully and started laughing as he kissed all over her face, neck and shoulders and then started working his way down her body. By the time he reached her breasts, her laughter had turned to soft moans and she was writhing as he cupped her mound with his hand and sucked her nipples to stiff peaks.

She groaned and rolled her hips upward when his middle finger slid between her labia and curled inward to slide smoothly inside her wet canal. She bucked when his palm pressed against her engorged clit and rubbed in a circular motion as he continued to stroke his finger in and out of her dripping cunt. Barbie gasped and moaned when she heard Brad whisper next to her ear.

"God, Barbie... you're always so wet, baby! I love how wet you get for me... I want you to come for me, baby! I want feel your little wet cunt pulsing on my finger. And then you know what I'll do... I'll replace my finger with my cock! You want that, don't you, baby? You love my cock, don't you, Barbie? Tell me that you love my cock!"

She moaned deeply, "Oh, God yes, Brad! I love your long, hard cock! But not as much as I love you! Kiss me, Brad! Kiss me and make me come! Mhhhh!!!" she sighed as he claimed her mouth and plunged his warm tongue inside in the same rhythm his finger was stroking inside her pussy. Barbie rolled her hips against his hand once more and groaned as it trigged a slow, deep orgasm for her.

She whimpered when his hand retreated from between her legs, and then moaned and lifted her legs to accept his cock when he settle between her thighs. She sighed again and it turned to a deep groan that matched his as she felt his full seven and a half inch shaft slide all the way inside her as she throbbed around it.

Brad stayed buried inside her, relishing the feel of her cunt pulsing on his cock as she climaxed. He loved that sensation and if he had his way, he'd never wear a condom again! He was so thankful that Barbie had wanted to take responsibility for her own body as far as birth control because he'd discovered that fucking the woman he loved without a condom separating their flesh gave him the most sensational orgasms, both physically and emotionally... and it was the same for Barbie.

They spent a couple more hours together making up for all the time they'd wasted being mad until they heard his sister and brothers return. Brad reluctantly let Barbie out of his bed to clean up and dress so she could return home. When she leaned down to kiss him good night, he quietly tried to persuade her for one more quick fuck until they heard a knock on his door and DiDi's voice taunting him.

"Hey, Brad... I thought you were tired from flying all afternoon, but I guess not! So, has Barbie finally managed to wear your ass out yet?!! Or maybe it's not your ass that's worn out..."

"SHUT UP, DIDI!!!" Brad roared as Barbie giggled and then she kissed him one last time.

She and DiDi chuckled together when she opened the door and said good night to her after she paused to look back and wink at Brad as he leaned on his elbow, grinning. DiDi glanced in and raised her eyebrows at her older brother, still in his bed with nothing but the sheet covering his hips and legs. She suddenly noticed that her brother was no longer a boy; he was a very handsome and well-built man... and she could easily see why Barbie was hot for him! Brad must've caught the look on her face because he grabbed a pillow and flung it at her as he yelled, "SHUT THE GODDAMN DOOR, DIDI!!!"

She chuckled as she quickly leaned in, grabbed the knob and pulled his door shut and then ran to her room and dove onto her bed laughing. She so rarely ever got to pick on Brad when they were growing up and she was finding it amusing that now she could so easily tease him about his sex life! Especially since she and Barbie were pretty good friends and Barbie just loved to talk about how much she loved Brad and how much he turned her on...

Brad flopped back on his bed and groaned in embarrassment at how his sister was enjoying teasing him. He was just glad that his body no longer instinctively reacted to how pretty she was and he was also glad that he'd never experienced such strong sensations and emotions with Megan as he did with Barbie. And he fervently hoped that Megan and Jonnie would reconcile soon and that they'd discover what he and Barbie had...

That two people who knew each other as well as they knew themselves could share almost non-stop pleasure together... as long as they also trusted each other. But Megan Richards would soon find out that she'd destroyed the trust that had existed between her and Jonnie North, and she would end up paying a very high price to regain the past miracle of his trust...

12