Prick Teaser

Story Info
A wife's teasing goes too far.
3k words
3.76
335.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Connor looked out through his study window, he could see his wife as she flitted about the garden clipping at this, pruning that and generally having an enjoyable time. She loved the garden and seemed totally within her element. The weather was hot so Lorna was dressed accordingly. She had on a light cotton cropped top that barely covered her assets followed by a short skirt that was having equal difficulty.

As she moved closer to the open window of his study, Connor could hear her humming some tune that he could not recognise. He looked back at his work but was aware that his concentration had long gone and had now been replaced by something else, a burning sensation that was spreading out from the pit of his stomach.

There was a tap on the window, which drew him back from his thoughts "do you want a cup of tea?" Lorna asked him. In a casual glance, he took in the vision that was standing before him. Her hair was slightly dishevelled; her face and arms had that warm glow of a fresh tan. But above all, his eyes were drawn to the two pert mounds of her breasts, breasts that gently heaved beneath the thin material of the cropped top. Indeed in her exertions the top had rucked up slightly so as to show the smoothly rounded naked curves of the lower half of these breasts. Her nipples were for some reason slightly erect, and could be clearly seen, albeit in relief.

"Yes please," he croaked, smiling at his private thoughts. The burning sensation had immediately been taken over by the first flushings of an erection. He felt the pulsing as his flesh expanded making him instantly uncomfortable. A smile passed swiftly across Lorna's face as she moved away. It was evident that she knew what sort of reaction she had caused within her husband. She made no attempt to straighten her top and seemed to delight in the free feeling that wearing no bra produced.

Connor mentally put another notch in his stick, which showed the amount of times that his wife had knowingly teased him. It was a subject that neither had discussed, but he felt that she must be aware of the results of the little things she did. Lorna knew for instance how her naked body turned him on. Knew how being dressed in sexy underwear turned him on even more. She admitted that wearing stockings excited her because she knew it gave her husband an erection every time she wore them, plus she loved the way her thighs rubbed together when encased in the silky material. No there was no mistaking that she knew exactly what she was doing to him, but most of all, to his cock.

Once again, a movement by the window drew him back from his reverie; the chink of cups heralding the arrival of his tea. Lorna leaned over the windowsill and placed his cup beside him. Her rose coloured lips puckered into a kiss, which he duly returned letting his tongue feel the hard cleanliness of her teeth.

The smell of her perfume was strong in the air. Once again the surge of blood to his loins caused his cock to pulse into full red-bloodied erection. He wanted to take this kissing further, his hands already groping forwards to caress the pert globes in front of him. "Oops" laughed Lorna. "You must be getting on with your work." With that, she skipped away.

Yet another notch to add to his stick. Cursing under his breath, but outwardly smiling, Connor returned to his work, trying to get his thoughts under control.

It was not long however, before Lorna moved once more into his field of view. Only this time she had one leg in the flowerbed, the other was on the lawn, and she was bending over to root out some weeds. With her back angled toward him, Connor's eyes roamed over the sight before him. They travelled up the tanned legs, across the firmness of the thighs to where the skirt was being stretched to its limit,displaying to full potential the well-formed and rounded cheeks of her behind. As he stared, she moved slightly. This enabled him to look up her cropped top to where both breasts dangled freely, pendulously swaying with her movement, capped with startlingly large erections. Connor's cock threatened to break free from its encasement. As he watched and wondered as to why her nipples were erect. She moved once again, only this time the skirt could take no more and slowly slid up her thighs. As it rode up, he held his breath. He could tell from the lack of panty line that she was wearing one of her G-strings, at least that is what he had thought, but now, as his eyes watched, her pubic region came into full view. The bulging flesh of her labia, smooth and bereft of any hair. Connor realised that he had been holding his breath for some time now, and released it. He felt his cock pulse in the first spurts of an orgasm, looking down, he realised that through the material of his trousers, he had been gently rubbing himself. What with that and the incredibly erotic view of his wife in near nakedness, yet not apparently knowing that she was displaying for him, had been enough to provoke this end result. But as he rushed to the bathroom to clean himself up, he thought, how could she not know?

A little later that day, he returned to his room to carry on with his work. He found however that this was just not possible. Thoughts of Lorna, carnal thoughts, kept coming to him. He remembered the most recent of her teasing, teasing in which he had not been given the opportunity to get what he wanted. Like the time she had been dressing to go out, he was not invited so just lay on the bed talking to her as she got ready. He was fine until she pulled on the smallest pair of panties she had in her possession, clipped on a black suspender belt and then proceeded to pull up her legs the sheerest pair of silk stockings she had. This was so erotic that his penis began to make its presence known. He had made a grab for her then, but she neatly side-stepped saying "there will be time for that later, you'll make me late." However, it was apparent from her smile, that she had achieved her objective for the night. Another occasion was when she had called Connor at work. Her breathing was erratic and he could hear in the background a light buzzing sound. On asking her what she was doing, she replied that she was cooking in the kitchen. But Connor knew that sound of old. He knew it was one of her vibrators, and knew that as the sound was muffled it could only be in one place, that hot wet vagina of hers. Lorna had known that he would immediately pick up this sound and would then be thinking of her for the rest of the afternoon, and of what she was doing. But whenever he confronted her about masturbation she would deny that she ever did it. Of course there was always the times that he got dressed for work on her side of the bed and could not help but look at her as she got out. His cock would invariably swell in erection at the sight of her nakedness. But she would always pretend not to notice this manifestation of his appreciation and lust. What with this latest episode, and the thoughts of how she had taunted him when they were last out, by wearing the shortest of skirts with suspender tights and no knickers. Yet would not let him even run his hands along her thighs; had finally pushed him over the edge. He began to lay his plan.

That evening, as Lorna had a bath to rid herself of the dirt from the garden. Connor plotted. He waited for her to get dressed, noting with pleasure that she put on sexy black underwear and stockings, followed by a long flowing skirt and black silk blouse.

"How long will you be out?" he asked.

"Oh, only 'till about nine" she replied. "What will you be doing?"

"I have one or two things in mind. I'm not totally sure yet," offered Connor.

Picking up her coat, she left Connor with a moist kiss, leaving the smell of her perfume in the air and the taste of her lipstick on his mouth. Already his cock had begun to pulse in excitement. He began to put his plan into operation. Getting out his muscle bench, four leather belts, two vibrators and a nine-inch dildo, followed by a blind fold. He then went to the cupboard and brought out the video camera and the Kodak instamatic camera setting the first up in the appropriate position. He then set about making up a nice warming log fire, then settled down to wait.

It was not long before the long hand of the clock, clawed its way towards nine o'clock. Before it had quite made it, the lights of Lorna's car were seen in the drive as she parked her car. Connor moved to the front door opening it. Lorna walked in smiling with pleasure. "Why thank you," she said. "Just for that, the man of my dreams will get a kiss." She then smiled. "But as he's not here right now, you'll do." Then planted a loving, tender kiss on Connor's lips. Connor took off Lorna's coat and hung it on the peg. Turning he said, "I have a surprise for you. Here, put this on." He produced the blind fold and tied it around her head. "What's going on?" Lorna asked.

"Just you wait and see."

Connor lead her to where he had positioned the muscle bench, and as he walked by, flicked the switch of the video camera to record. Holding both of Lorna's hands firmly together, he planted another kiss gently on her lips, at the same time slipping one of the belts around her wrists and tightened the buckle. "OOOh being kinky are we?" Said Lorna, not realising the extent to which Connor would be taking this. "Just you wait and see" he said with the hint of theatrical gangster undertones.

Leading her by the belt he placed her in front of the muscle bench which had a portion raised. He then firmly pushed her across, this and taking the belt pulled her arms forward, and tied her firmly. She was now in a standing position bent over across the bench. "What are you doing, where's my surprise?"

"You're getting it"; Connor said gruffly, as he bent down and secured first one leg, then the other to the bench. Standing back he admired the view of Lorna's firm behind, her legs set slightly apart, still clad in her black stockings. For once he had her exactly where he wanted her. There was no chance of her ducking out now.

There was a click as his flick knife blade sprang forward from the handle. Ever so slowly he lifted up her skirt and placed it across her back. Her very brief knickers in this position made no attempt to cover her moist opening. In one swift movement, he cut the small garment from her throwing it to the floor. It was at this stage, that he took out the camera and took a shot of the sight before him. A beautiful pussy framed by black suspender belt and delightfully laced stocking tops. Connor took another picture from closer up, his breathing erratic. "What are you doing back there?" said Lorna in her best schoolmistress type voice. He didn't reply but instead moved to her side and knelt down. Gently and with quivering hands, he undid the buttons of her blouse, then expertly opened the front catch of the bra releasing Lorna's firm breasts from their captivity. He folded back her blouse and then clipped her bra together again across her back to keep everything in place. To all intents and purposes she was now naked. He could see from her flushed expression that Lorna was enjoying every minute of this. Connor next produced a heavy linked gold chain, to which he had attached some clips. This he then proceeded to clip onto her nipples. The heavy weight of the chain pulled on her nipples in such a way that it made Lorna squirm. "Mmmmm, that's nice. What are you doing?"

"Patience," he replied. He walked back round to her behind and knelt between her slightly parted legs. He began his assault on her fanny by first gently blowing on it, then placing gossamer kisses that could be mistaken for a fairy's. Then his tongue began to probe. First in and around the labia lips which began expanding, then he would insert his tongue into her hole, simulating a fucking motion. "OOOhhh yes, that's good, more, more!"

This is what he wanted to hear, so immediately he stopped. It was her turn to need it. To want it. "Oh don't stop, please," she almost begged. Connor stood up. Picking up the nine-inch dildo he placed the head between her swollen lips gently pushing it in at a half an inch a time, before pulling it out again. It was not long before her cries of orgasm came. "Yes. Yes ughmmmm give it to me. Yes fuck me!" Connor began to push harder on the dildo until it filled her pussy to the hilt. He then strapped it to the bench and said to her "If you want it then fuck it." As she began to thrust on the rubber cock he stood back and ensured that the video camera was taking this all in.

Moving around to her front, he stepped over the bench and roughly grabbed her head thrusting in his rampant cock deep into he mouth. "Suck it," he shouted, as he began to thrust the whole of his cock down his wife's throat. It was not long before he neared orgasm, so taking his cock out of her mouth, he switched places with the dildo, which Lorna had continued to fuck.

Lorna screamed in excitement as he entered her, filling her vagina in one swift movement. He then picked up the small finger vibrator and began massaging her lips and clit with it. "OOOOhhhh GGGGOdd I'm coming again, oh Connor yes, yes." Connor slipped the finger vibrator into her fanny as he thrust into her. She now had both him and the vibrator inside her. Both of them feeling the benefit of the vibrations. "Come on," she screamed. "Come for me." He panted as this urgent plea brought him to his limit. "Uuggh," was all that he could manage as his hot semen began to flood deep into his wife's fanny. "OOOOOhhhhhh uuummmmm ooooo uuuhhh. Yes, that's good," she squirmed as he continued to thrust deeply.

Shot after shot of his ejaculation filling her. Unbuckling the belts, Connor allowed Lorna to sit on the bench. But instead of removing the blind fold, he put into her hand the eight-inch vibrator and commanded, "use this on yourself." With that he walked away and stood by the camera. Lorna sat, not moving. The chain still attached to her nipples swayed gently, the constant movement keeping her nipples in a permanent state of erection. Her left hand slowly moved to her engorged fanny lips and parted them, as the middle finger of her other hand began to fondle her clit. Connor watched as his wife's fingers belayed their expertise. He had long known that she masturbated, but had not wanted to admit this to him openly. Now he watched as she began to pleasure herself. Her tongue flicked out across her lips moistening them. She felt for the vibrator and picked it up, switching it on with the same hand. The soft buzzing sound easily picked up by the microphone on the camera.

The moist squelching sound audible too as the head of the vibrator was pushed into her fanny. "Umm," escaped her lips. "Ummmoooh." She moved to the edge of the bench and began the thrusting with more urgency. Connor could see that she was already nearing orgasm, so he reached across and picked up the dildo, passing that to her. Without a pause, she ran her tongue over the erection then place that between her lips and in one practised movement, pushed both the dildo and the vibrator into her wet pussy. "Ooh God, ummm oohhh." Her whole frame began to shake, the chain attached to her nipples rocked to and fro like fingers pulling on the erections. One huge moan escaped her as the moment of orgasm was reached. "UUUUUGH, YES UHHHHOOOHHHHUMM. THAT'S SO GOOD. LICK ME Connor, LICK MEEEE please!"

He needed no more urging and set his tongue to work on her hard clit noticing with excitement how her copious juices were dripping off the end of the vibrator onto the floor. She slumped back against the bench spent. But Connor had not finished. He removed her blind fold and confronted her with his erection once again. Only this time he took his weapon in hand and began to stroke it back and forth. Faster and more urgent became his wanking. Lorna looked from his cock to his face and then back again. She was fascinated. This was the first time that she had seen her husband masturbate. He was doing this solely for her.

Dewdrops of come began to appear on the tip of his cock as he rubbed harder. So Lorna knelt before him in supplication she opened her mouth sticking her tongue out towards his penis. Connor looked down at the kneeling figure; the sight of his wife's stocking clad legs took him to orgasm. He wanked harder as the shots of ejaculation hit Lorna full in the face, and ran down her cheek. Another shot clipped her outstretched tongue and went down her throat, another shooting into her hair. As the power was lost from the spurts the remaining drops spattered onto her exposed breasts. She shuddered and clamped her thighs together as she gave into another orgasm then rubbed her hands into his come and sucked it from her fingers.

He had at last made his point.